Nude » h.s (#Wattys2016)

By qveendom

"There is a little bit of devil in her angel eyes." [Book 1] // © 2014 Qveendom. All Rights Reserved. |... More

w a r n i n g
p r o l o g u e
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlviii
xlix
e p i l o g u e
A/N
r a d i s h

xxiii

202K 5.1K 4K
By qveendom

You've made a mess of me, but god I love it.❞

➳➳➳

Angel's POV] *sexual content*

"Are you sure this is the right place we're going at?" Ethan asked giving me a quick look. I nodded my head.

"Well, that's the name that was written on the paper. It has to be." I told him resting my back on my seat. I sighed deeply. We are going to the orphanage that Harry was adopted from and I'm still not quite sure why we are going there in the first place. I mean so many years have passed since then, according to the paper that I saw in his office he was adopted at the age of three.

"Why did I have to come? And why are are we going there?" I asked him searching for answers.

"It's more fun like that and also I might need your help. Alexander wanted me to go there in order to get some information about his biological family. I don't know why exactly he needs it and if I did I wouldn't tell you." he stated looking at me as a wide grin appeared on his face. I rolled my eyes at him crossing my arms over my chest.

"How are things with Harry? Is he treating you good?" he asked smirking. I knew what he was implying but I wasn't willing to answer him.

"Why do you even care?"

"I don't. I'm just curious. Besides I'm sure that he isn't better than me, is he Angel?I knew how to touch your body in all the right places." He asked grabbing my chin forcefully and making look at him. Fuck you Ethan!

"Leave me alone!" I said through gritted teeth. Just thinking about it made me shiver with fear and disgust. He is a monster. How can he say that?I felt his fingers caressing my neck and I immediately slapped away his hand rolling my eyes at him again.

"Don't roll your eyes at me Angel." He warned pointing a finger at me.

"Anyway, what else have you heard or learned? Tell me everything." he said.

"Just about the adoption and that he had a younger sister which was murdered. Her name was Nina. Harry really loved her and now he is searching for her killers. He looks determined to make them pay." I told him and I saw as his face paled a bit and his hand tightened around the steering wheel. I narrowed my eyes looking at him closely but he cleared his throat and looked away.

"That's all?" he asked with a serious face and I nodded. I stared outside the window to see that we were close, I could see the building in the distance. It was in the country side and it was surrounded by big trees and flowers, it was a pleasant place for kids to play at. I found myself smiling as I saw a small boy outside in the garden playing with his toys.

The car stopped and I quickly got outside taking a deep breath as I approached the small gate. The small boy looked towards our direction when he heard the door open and his big brown eyes widened in surprise, I waved at him smiling but he didn't return the gesture instead he took his toy and ran inside the building disappearing. I then felt Ethan's strong grip on my arm as he pulled me next to him.

"Stay close to me." He whispered in my ear as we reached the front door which was slightly open. Before we could knock on it though it opened wide and a woman appeared smiling warmly at us.

"Hello." she greeted us. I glanced behind her to find the boy from earlier looking up at me, he was hiding behind her dress.

"Hello Ma'am." Ethan said taking her hand.

"Please come inside. Joe here told me that we had visitors." she said caressing the boy's head and taking his hand in hers guiding us towards the long corridor. While we were walking towards her office, I assume, I looked to my right through the open door where kids were playing with toys and drawing. This place was filled with life even the walls were painted with bright colours and had cute drawings on them which the kids had done.

"Don't speak unless you are asked to." He whispered harshly at me. The woman stopped in front of her office and looked at the small boy with a sweet smile.

"Go play with the others I will come in a bit." she told him and he nodded his head disappearing quickly. She then turned to us motioning for us to get inside.

"So are you here to adopt a kid?" she asked sitting down on her chair. Ethan shook his head.

"Not exactly, we are here because we need some answers about someone." He tried to explain. "What kind of answers and about whom? "

"Harry Styles, he was adopted from here at the age of three. We need to find who his biological parents are. Just a name that's all we need." He told her causing her eyes to widen a bit.

"I don't know him." she was quick to say. I narrowed my eyes observing her carefully. She is lying. I could see it in the way her eyes tried to avoid our gaze. But why?

"It's fine but you have to have his files somewhere here." Ethan told her bending a bit over the desk and approaching her. He was trying to use his charm on her but it wasn't working the way he planned.

"I'm sorry but I'm afraid I can't do that. It's against our policy, the identity of the kids' parents is a secret. I can't tell you or show anything." she said sternly as her eyes moved to me.

"Come on is just a name, it won't hurt anyone." Ethan tried to convince her but she wasn't buying it. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat keeping my head down. This woman wasn't going to tell him anything there is no point in him insisting.

"Ethan." I whispered his name trying to get his attention, his eyes though we're glued on her and seemed angry. Ethan is used to always getting what he wants and right now that wasn't happening, she was giving him a hard time. He doesn't like that.

"I'm sorry sir but I can't do that." she said slamming her hand on the table for emphasis. I saw from the corner of my eye Ethan clench his jaw and smiled a bit. Payback. It was nice to see this happen.

"Now if you don't want anything else you can go-" she was cut off by the door opening. An old looking woman came inside breathing heavily as she gripped the door knock tightly.

"What happened Mrs. Lorens?" she asked her standing up from her seat with a concerned look.

"Henry fell and hit his leg badly. You have to come." she told her and she immediately walked to the door looking back at us one last time. She gave Ethan a hard look and then spoke.

"I expect you to be gone by the time I come. I'm sorry but I can't help you with what you are searching." she told us and walked out. I sighed standing up from my seat and glanced down at Ethan.

"I think we should go now."

"No Angel we are not going anywhere. If that bitch doesn't want to tell me the names I need I'll get them myself."

"What do you mean Ethan. Let's go." I tried to persuade him. He came closer to me taking my wrist in his hand as he stared into my eyes tightening his grip.

"You are not here to tell me what to do. Understood? No stay by the door and look if anyone comes I'm going to search through their files. It has to be there, they never throw this kind of documents." he said and let go of me walking towards the big library at the back of the room where different types of files where. I gulped and moved to the door looking outside to see that the corridor was empty. I pressed my back against the wall and put my hands in my pockets as I hummed lowly to a random song waiting for this to be over. Since I got myself into this mess now I'm stuck here doing what Ethan wants. Sometimes I wonder if I'm doing the right thing by telling them everything I know about Harry. I mean Harry isn't a good person but neither is Alexander or Ethan. I exhaled deeply and then looked at my right to see the same small boy for earlier coming my way. I kind of panicked inside me. What if he sees Ethan? He is small he might speak.

"Hi." He said glancing up at me with his brown eyes and I smiled bending down a bit to reach his level.

"Hi there, you are Joe right?"

"Yes. What's your name?" He asked me shyly.

"My name is Angelina."

"That's a nice name. You are pretty." he told me and smiled a bit. He is so cute.

"And you are very cute." I said pinching his cheek lightly and he laughed his eyes brightening.

"I heard you and Miss Stefani talking. You know Mr. Styles." He stated and I looked at him with surprise. He knows Harry? How?

"Well, yes but where do you know Mr. Styles from?" I asked him.

"He comes here often and brings us toys he is very nice to us. We play with cars together. He tells me to call him Harry because we are friends he said. But don't tell that to the other kids because they get jealous." he said the last part in a whisper looking around to make sure that no one was around to hear us and I laughed. Harry? He really comes here and makes sure that this kids have everything they need? Wow. I never expected to hear anything like that about him, he isn't that heartless after all.

"That's nice." I told him.

"I have to go now will you come again with Mr. Styles? I like you."

"Yes, sure." I said feeling a bit guilty because I knew that I wouldn't come again.

"Bye then." He said like he was in a rush and run away quickly while singing. I stood up straight again and waved at him at the same time that Ethan came out of the office with a paper in his hand. He looked kind of shocked but he was trying to hide it. I frowned and reached out to grab the paper but he pulled his hand away.

"Did you find it? " I asked him but instead he pushed me forwards and started walking fast towards the exit door.

"Let's get out of here." He said. I looked at the paper he was holding and then back at his face to see him gulp. He looked scared like whatever was written inside that paper was something bad. What could he possibly have found?

* * *

[ Harry ]

"Do you need anything else Mr. Styles?" the young blonde woman asked him looking down at him nervously. She pulled down a bit her shirt showing more of her cleavage as she waited for Harry to glance at her but he didn't and that disappointed her. Usually he could be a bit more flirty with her but not today. Harry shook his head not bothering to look up at her but instead kept his gaze fixed on his computer screen. His assistant sighed quietly in frustration and walked away closing the door behind her.

Harry rested his back on his chair rubbing his chin with his fingers as he stared at the bright screen in front of him. Something wasn't right. The company was losing costumers and the sales had gone down, people no longer seemed interested. This was really bad.

"Damn it!" He cursed under his breath tapping his foot on the floor rapidly. His father created this company and made it succesful in order for him to take it and make it ever bigger not ruin everything that he achieved. The door suddenly knocked and he ran a hand through his hair before telling to whom was behind it to come inside. The door opened and in walked Louis with a big grin on his face holding a magazine in his hand. Harry furrowed his eyebrows waiting for him to talk.

"What happened Louis?" he asked him keeping a straight face. Louis threw the magazine he was holding at him and sat down on a chair in front of Harry's desk.

"You cheeky little thing. You had fun last night, didn't you?" He asked making Harry's eyes widen in pure horror. What is he talking about? Images of last night flashed through his eyes and he suddenly started feeling hot. Angelina lying on the bed, her porcelain skin exposed for him to touch and kiss and her lips parted as he pleased her and she moaned. He cleared his throat trying to ignore that feeling and stared at the front cover of the magazine which had his face in front of it, along with a picture of him and Angelina exiting the restaurant.

"What the hell is this?" He asked looking back at Louis. Louis returned it with a smile.

"You my friend are on the front page of the most know magazine in the world. That's what this is." he stated.

"Bullshit! "

"No Harry this is amazing."

"Louis I have more important things to take care of, the company is going downhill. The new software we made didn't have the success I expected. I don't have time for this." Harry said making Louis shake his head disapprovingly.

"No hear me out."

"What?" Harry exclaimed angrily.

"That's exactly why this is amazing. Harry you have been hiding from the media this whole time making sure that they don't snap a single picture of you. You left the company and focused on your gallery and now most of people know you as an artist but what happens with the company? We are a computer software company Harry and you are the owner of it, I know that this wasn't your first choice but it happened. This company comes first now. You need to give these people what they want, give them pictures and things to talk about and you will get the fame and so will this company. The new software we made wasn't unsuccessful because it wasn't good enough but because we didn't promote it as much as we should." Louis said raising his voice a bit. Harry stared at him with lips parted. He couldn't deny the fact that Louis was right, he had neglected the company and was being more focused with his paintings.

"What has the media have to do with this?"

"You will become more popular and the name of the company will be heard again. Get out more don't hide and talk to journalists."

"What exact are you suggesting I do?" He asked Louis narrowing his eyes at him. He could tell by the way he was smiling that Louis had something planned in his mind.

"Well, it looks like they think you have a new love interest so let them believe it. Next week you will go to the charity event in New York and so will she. Take her with you and let them photograph you together. The more they talk about you the better. Also I don't thing it will be bad for either of you, she will go to New York City after all and you will have fun. She is pretty I don't thing you will have a bad time with her." Louis said with a wink at the end crossing his hands over his chest. Harry looked down at his hands with a frown on his face, Louis' idea wasn't bad, not at all, but still. He isn't accustomed to having all the attention drawn to him but if it means for saving the company he will have to do it.

"Fine, I will do it." He said.

"Yes, you will."

* * *

[Angel's POV]

I entered the house slowly looking around me to see if anyone was in the room but it was silent. I knew though that Sandra or Anges would be somewhere around here. I walked further inside making my way towards the stairs but stopped when I heard my name being called.

"Angelina! Where were you?" Sandra yelled and I turned around with a fake smile on my face to find her in front of me with her hands on her hips. She was giving me the death glare.

"I needed some fresh air." I lied and nodded her head her face softening immediately. "I though you went at the mall or something because you promised that we would go together." she said.

"No, Mr. Styles wouldn't let me go there without someone." I stated.

"Fine come I have to show you something. I almost fainted when I saw it. Come, come." she said taking my hand and guiding to the kitchen where Anges was too. She laughed a bit at Sandra's behaviour and I turned my gaze but at the to see that she was holding a magazine in her hand.

"What is that?" I asked raising my eyebrows. Sandra opened it searching through the pages until she found the one she was looking for and then flipped it over showing it to me.

"You are famous now. Look." she said cheerfully and I frowned at her before looking at the page she was pointing at and my eyes widened. That's me. And that's Harry. What? I took it away from her taking it in my hands to read what was written on it. They thought that I was Harry's girlfriend. This must me a joke.

"Oh my god." I gasped.

"Isn't it amazing?" Sandra asked and I shook my head.

"No, no it's not. They think I'm his girlfriend. This is not good, Mr. Styles will be so mad."

"It's not your fault Angelina. Loosen up and enjoy yourself you are on the fucking front page of the magazine." she said patting my back and I looked at Anges begging her with my eyes to make Sandra shut up. She is good and stuff but right now she is getting on my nerves, again.

"Don't worry my child. Harry won't say anything." Anges reassured me and I nodded my head slowly making my way out of the kitchen only to stop when I saw the front door open. Harry got inside with Zayn following behind him and I gulped feeling my throat become dry as I gripped the magazine I was holding tighter. Harry took of his suit and held it with his hand over his shoulder as he walked towards the stairs and our eyes met briefly before moving down to thing I had in my hands and he smirked. He had seen it. He must but he doesn't look angry.

"Angelina, come with me." He said loud enough for me to hear and looked down at my feet trying to avoid all the others gazes on me. I quietly moved behind him and followed him to his studio not making a sound. I didn't really know what exactly to say. He opened the door and stepped aside for me to walk inside and I did pressing the magazine I was holding on my chest. He saw it and once the door was closed he took it from me eyeing the cover carefully.

"You look quite good. That dress was sexy." He said throwing it behind him and my lips parted slightly. Did he just say that?

"Y-you should clear t-things up. Tell them that I'm not your girlfriend."

"Why should I do that. I don't care what they think." he said unbuttoning the cuffs of his shirt and pulling the sleeves up showing his tattooed arms. I don't know why but that made him look immediately more sexy and the way his muscles moved under it made me feel something... strange. I remembered last night. I cleared my throat and looked at him to find him staring at me with a smirk.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked taking a few long steps towards me, causing me to stiffen.

"Nothing." I lied. I couldn't possibly tell him what I was thinking. He shook his head smiling at the ground as he moved behind me and I soon felt his chest press against my back as his hands gripped my hips.

"Tsk... tsk... tsk. Don't lie to me, darling." He whispered in my ear. I could feel his cold breath on my shoulder and looked at him from the corner of my eyes not daring to turn my head.

"I am not lying." I said. His hands moved from my hips and pulled my t-shirt up a bit slipping under it and I shivered when his cold fingerprints made contact with my warm flesh. His fingers trailed up stopping under my bra and I sucked in a breath when he left a wet kiss on my neck. His other hand moved to the my jeans and he slowly unzipped it. My mind was screaming for me to stop him and move away but my body wasn't listening to me. I was once again in a daze. This affect his has on me is dangerous. He is dangerous.

"Let me tell you what you were think." his voice was low and sexy and I felt myself getting more needy for him. He pushed his hand inside my jeans and cupped my sex making me gasp in surprise and grab his arm for support. Harry licked my earlobe and suckled on the sensitive spot below my ear as his fingers rubbed me in circular motions.

"You were thinking about last night. About the way my hot, skilful tongue felt inside you and licked you dry. About the way I thrusted into you,hard." He said making me bite my lip as my head fell back to rest on his shoulder. He moved aside my underwear and trailed his fingers over wet folds, pressing softly.

"Always so wet for me, darling. I do this to you?" He asked seductively in my ear and started rubbing soft at first and then harder when he saw that I wasn't replying to him. I moaned arching my back as I held on his for dear life.

"Y-yes." I cried out. I could feel his curls rub against my cheek and his lips left sloppy kisses all over my neck. He smiled at my reply and pushed two fingers inside of me starting to pump faster.

"Har-ry." I whimpered. My legs felt like jelly and they were shaking not able to support my weight for any longer. He was driving me to ecstasy, he is making me feel things that I haven't experienced before and I love it. My body loves it. Is that bad?

Yes a voice in my head said but I pushed it away.

"I bet you want me to fuck you right here, right now. You're such a bad girl Angel." He said gripping my head to have a better look of me. I felt myself get closer to my climax by his words and I groaned as my orgasm took ahold of me. My hips thrusted into Harry's hand and I breathed heavily gazing at the ceiling. Now that was something.

"Hell." I heard his groan behind me and he pulled his fingers out of me before walking back in front of me. He had a cheeky grin on his face and I felt my cheeks redden as I saw him place his fingers in his mouth and sucking them clean.

Gosh, I hate you Harry Styles.

"Now, take off your clothes. I have a work to complete." He said moving towards the big canvas and I followed him with my eyes, still too shocked to move.

"Oh, also, I forgot. We are flying to New York next week."

___________________________________
Sorry for not updating earlier, but I hope you liked this chapter;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 79 10
Dirty 1D imagines written for your pleasure! I do requests and my own for you to enjoy!
4.6K 316 46
Love is dangerous.
141K 1.8K 128
ᴏɴᴇ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴍᴏғᴏ ʙᴏᴏᴋ. ᴀʟʟ ʀɪɢʜᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀ. ʜᴀᴠᴇ ғᴜɴ;) ♡♥♡♥ //completed// *new cover*
13M 346K 40
My thoughts you can't decode.. Sequel : Escape Route.