survive | alice in borderland...

By cosmtae

You didn't pay attention for a moment and everyone disappeared all of a sudden. It seemed like you were in an... More

intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38

Author's Note

2.8K 67 35
By cosmtae

♡♤♢♧

Oh my god. I can't believe this story had found it's ending.

I remember watching season 1 when it first came out and I was immediately obsessed with it. But it wasn't that popular to that time and I didn't find many fanfictions, so I decided to write my own.

It took me more than two years to finish it but I enjoyed writing it. Sometimes I had doubts to continue this story but in December I got motivated to write again. After season two came out, I was obsessed once again. So I knew I had to continue to write this story.

It took me some time to think of an ending but I always had the thought of not making the happiest ending. I didn't want to make a sad ending either tho, so that's why Y/N still met someone from Borderland in the hospital.

Thank you ! To all my readers, thank you so much. You all gave me motivation to write again and your comments made me smile/laugh a lot! Y'all are really the best <33 Without you I wouldn't have continued to write that story at all hh, you're the reason the story exists ;) I love you all !!!

Since I started this story 2020 and english isn't my first language, it contains a lot of mistakes. But I'll probably edit the whole story soon !

If there will be a season 3 (I really hope so) because then I'll continue this story again !

Thank you for reading my Alice In Borderland fanfiction.

PS: I might start a new one :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 176 15
You were friends with Chishiya when you both were born because Chishiya's mom was friends with your mom. You and Chishiya grew up together and happi...
64.9K 1K 34
๐‹๐”๐‚๐Š ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช ๐˜น ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜บ๐˜ข ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ด โ™ก ; ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง โ˜† ; ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด๐˜ต โ˜… ; ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ; ๐˜š๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๏ฟฝ...
1.9K 53 22
Alice In Borderland characters if no one died and it was all fun :D a bit of swearing๐Ÿคญonly like 0.1% arisu x usagi and no smut๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’— ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
172K 3.9K 48
Tokyo is engulfed in a lonely darkness and you're forced into deathly games. You don't know what this place is but you know you have to survive. But...