Forever Mine - A Tale of His...

By Rainaloveforever

"From today I own you completely" She looked at him in confusion. His eyes were looking so intense. "From to... More

Hello!!
Character Aesthetics
Character Sketch
CHAPTER 1: The Beginning
CHAPTER 3: The Innocence
CHAPTER 4: She is binding me
CHAPTER 5: The First Pain
CHAPTER 6: Bliss of life
CHAPTER 7: Coming back
Author's note

CHAPTER 2: The Intertwined Fate

15.3K 871 264
By Rainaloveforever

Author's pov

A man came out of the slum by holding the hand of his 11 year old boy. The man is holding a small drum on his hand, while his son is holding a flute. Their dresses are very old. They both are wearing dhoti and a faded ganji. They also has turban in their heads.

"Baba...."

The little boy called his father.

"Yes, Amir...."

His father stared at him with a happy smile.

"Baba,,how long we have to earn like this?

The boy named Amir asked his father.

"Like this means?"

"Like... beggars"

Amir said.

His father chuckled.

"Who told you we are beggars?"

"Everyone says that..."

Amir said in a very sad tone.

"We are not beggars...we are artist and always remember Amir,,, Art has no boundary...no matter what the society says, an artist always should love his art more than anything "

Amir stared at his father and smiled.

"But baba,,,I want to be a rich man"

He said innocently.

"Money can't buy happiness....tell me when you feel very happy?"

Amir think for a while and then he replied.

"I felt happy when I sing and dance with you"

A very proud smile appeared on his father's face.

"Yes, son...this is the real happiness..."

They both held each others hands and walked towards the road.

Amir and his father lived in a small village of Rajasthan. They came in the city every year to earn some money by singing and dancing in the road. This year they also came for that.

.................................

Sanjh was standing in the balcony with a sad face. Rudra's mother Sikha was passing from there. Suddenly she found Sanjh standing like that. She smiled a bit and walked near her.

"Why our little Sanjh is so sad? Why she is not dancing today?"

She asked while pulling her cheek.

Sanjh stared at her and Sikha was shocked to find her puffy eyes.

"Hey, what's the matter?"

She asked while cupping her face. She loves this cute girl very much. She is such a fresh air in this dark environment.

"Rudra scared me today....for him, Mahi di slapped me"

She said with her quivering lips.

"Awww...baby...come here"

Sikha hugged her softly and started to caress her cheek.

"Don't cry Sanjh...I will scold Rudra"

She started to pat her head softly. She has noticed one thing that Sanjh's mother Priya always pamper her other two kids more than Sanjh. It felt like Priya doesn't care about Sanjh that much.

"Tell me, what do you want? How can I cheer your mood?"

Sikha asked her. Sanjh didn't say anything.

Suddenly Sikha found Rudra standing infront of them.

"What is this Rudra?? Did you scare her?? For god's sake,,she is a kid...and you know she is very sensitive"

Sikha started to scold Rudra.

"Let me handle her"

Rudra said as usual in his blank tone.

"You did enough...look at her face,,,Mahi slapped her so hard that it already developed a bruise....poor girl,,, always stay in her own world...did she ever disturb anyone in this mansion??"

Rudra didn't let his mom complete her scolding. He just walked near them and pulled Sanjh by her wrist and started to walk towards his room.

Sanjh started to beat Rudra's hand and also thrashed to get away from his hold.

"Let go off me....leave me...."

She was again screaming.

Rudra immediately picked her up by wrapping his right arm around her stomach and walked inside his room.

After reaching his room, only he left her. Sanjh stared at him with so much anger. Suddenly she held his right arm and give a hard bite on his wrist.

All the time Rudra stood still watching her action. Suddenly Sanjh backed out by holding her mouth and then she found one of her deciduous teeth fell on her hand.

She stared at Rudra and cried out.

"You broke my teeth"

"I didn't....you started to bite me...."

He said while moving towards his cupboard.

"I want my teeth back"

She shouted out.

"Stop shouting... it's your deciduous teeth,,soon your new teeth will erupt"

Rudra said and took out something from his cupboard. He walked near Sanjh.

"Sit...."

Sanjh stared at him in suspicion.

"Why?"

"Do as I say...."

Sanjh jump on Rudra's bed. Rudra placed something infront of her and her eyes widened in extreme surprise.

It's a beautifull Barbie. She stared at Rudra and smiled.

"Thank you Rudra...."

She was about to take that Barbie but Rudra immediately pulled that Barbie away from her reach.

"This is not for you.....I bought this for Mahi"

Rudra said nonchalantly.

Sanjh stared at him with too much shock and anger.

"But Mahi doesn't play with Barbies anymore.....these days, she is only talking about boys..."

Rudra raised his brow.

"Really? What else she is talking?"

Rudra asked very innocently this time. Sanjh was looking impatient. Her attention was only in the Barbie.

"She is talking about her boobs...she is happy that she got bigger boobs and she is planning to get her boobies more bigger...she said boys will like her"

Rudra was angry after listening this.

"Is she talking all these infront of you?"

He asked by suppressing his anger.

"Yes...She also showed me her boobs but i didn't like....I don't want my boobs to grow like that"

"Sit here... don't move, I will just be back"

Rudra walked out of his room angrily.

He straightly walked towards Mahi's room. As soon as he entered, he found a web of smoke from her room. The next thing he heard moaning sound that is coming from her laptop.

Another two girls were also present with Mahi. They all were watching porn and smoking weeds.

As soon as they saw Rudra, they literally jumped in fear.

"Rud......."

Mahi's face absolutely paled when she found Rudra marching towards her.

"You are literally doing all these here?? In your sister's room??? Have you lost your mind?"

Rudra hissed near her face.

"This...is...also...my...room"

Mahi stuttered.

"Yeah...and you are sharing this room with your 10 year old sister....what if she walked inside and saw these things... don't you think it will be a bad influence on her??? Do you want me to tell your parents all these??"

Rudra gritted out.

"But... I'm a teenager..."

"Yes you are but Sanjh is not... don't you dare to spoil her....Next time if i get to know that you are doing all these infront of her or discussing any kind of rubbish with her....i will immediately inform your father"

With that Rudra walked out leaving Mahi in rage and frustration.

"What's his problem dude?? Why is he behaving like that?? Did he adopt your sister??"

Mahi's friends mocked. Mahi gulped down the tears of her anger.

"Seriously bro...he is so protective for Mahi's sis....I mean he literally behaved like we are spoiling his girlfriend...."

"Shut up"

Mahi yelled at her friends.

"Sanjh is not Rudra's girlfriend....She is a little brat....just wait and watch what I do to her....She is grabbing Rudra's attention day by day...."

Mahi's friends stood beside her.

"We can understand babe.... Don't worry Mahi,, Don't get insecure of Sanjh,,,she is just 10...Look at you,,you are turning attractive day by day.... I'm sure Rudra will notice you one day...and about Sanjh, why don't you send her away from your family?"

Mahi stared at her friends. They have a point. She will definitely talk to her parents about Sanjh. She needs to go to the hostel.

.........................

Rudra returned to his room. He was literally fuming in anger. He looked at his bed and found Sanjh sitting quietly. This is very unusual of her. This girl never knows to sit quietly, always blabbering and dancing around.

"Okay, take this...now stop making this face...."

He gave her the Barbie. Sanjh was about to grab it but again Rudra moved his hand back.

"You have to smile to get this Barbie"

He said in a cold tone. Sanjh stared at him with a hopeless expression.

"Rudra,,,you are an idiot....you can't order someone to smile you know...You have to make her smile...And do you know how to make someone smile?"

She asked jumping down of the bed. He shook his head slightly.

"Bent on your knees...c'mon"

She said. Rudra went to lock the door of his room. He doesn't want anybody to see him like this. He really don't understand why he always follows her order. But he can't say no to her. He hates himself for fulfilling all her demands.

Rudra sat on his knees, still he is taller than her. Sanjh came closer and then suddenly she pulled his cheeks gently.

"You have to smile to make someone smile..."

She said with so much innocence and started to giggle. He stared at her face silently.

How come she born in this mafia environment?

"Thank you Rudra for this...but I'm still mad at you...you scared my rats you know...I had made a safe house for them....you know they are scared of cats but you broke their house....never do that okay...we should never harm innocent animals..."

She said while setting the hair of her Barbie while Rudra kept on staring at her naive face. He never kept himself away from this little girl.

He is 18. He knows how cruel this mafia world is. Not even an ounce of mercy can be seen in this world. People do worst things to get the power. He will also do the same. He knows he has to be merciless in ruling this world.

Infact his nature is also very cruel since his adolescence period. His father has taught him to not show even a bit of compassion for anyone, not even for his own family.

A Mafia leader always stands alone like a lion.

But whenever he sees this girl, his all understandings vanished into the thin air. Her innocence, her curiosity always make him stop on his track and forced him to get some time for this innocence. He won't deny but in some way he felt protective for her. He doesn't want her to know anything about this dark world. He wants her to always stay this much innocent and away from every danger.

That is why she is a pain on his ass. Because this girl is reckless. Everytime she got herself involved in some activities that landed her on danger.

Last week, she did something like that. God knows from where she reached the basement where his father was dealing an important issue regarding their upcoming weapon business.

Rudra was also present there. As soon as Dev saw her, he got extremely angry. He was ready to do something to her or scared the shit out of her but Rudra came in between. He made his father calm and took Sanjh away.

When he asked her angrily, what she is doing in the basement, the reply she gave made him speechless.

"Rudra, I came here to search owls....owls are night creature but I wanted to see what they do in the daylight...in the basement, there is also darkness, so I just wanted to catch them red handed in the daylight.... because I know owls also sleep sometimes and I'm sure they are sleeping in the basement"

Rudra literally forget how to react. He felt like to cry and laugh at the same time. He understood clearly that she is not for this world.

Rudra found her walking out of his room. She again started to dance happily. A small smile crept on his lips when he saw her like that.

This girl likes to dance a lot. Many times he found her mom scolding Sanjh for dancing like that. He doesn't understand why Sanjh's mother always treat her like that. Everytime, he found her scolding Sanjh and pampering Mahi. This thing irks him a lot. He can't stand tears on Sanjh's eyes.

"Hey buddy....."

Rudra's trance broke with his useless friends voice.

"We have arranged a picnic party beside the river...you are coming"

Zain and Tony said.

"I'm not coming"

Rudra stated coldly.

"Ofcourse we all are going in the evening to celebrate your birthday"

Sanjiv said coming towards Rudra.

"But Bhai....."

"No excuses...we are going with family...c'mon Rudra, it's your birthday,,,,Dad is not throwing a party because you don't like parties.... atleast we can celebrate personally..."

Sanjiv said.

Rudra nodded his head slightly and walked away.

.........,...............

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you Bittu"

Bittu is a old man who is also a servant of their villa.

Sanjh was smiling broadly while holding the cage. She can see her rats inside the cage.

"Sanjh bitiya, you should say thanks to Rudra baba....he ordered us to find the rats"

Sanjh stared at Bittu in too much shock.

"Really?"

"Yes, he told us to search these rats for you"

Sanjh's face turned a bit pale. She felt sad for beating Rudra in the morning. She made a sad pout.

"But I beat him with a sponge ball"

She said sadly.

"Haawwww....but bitiya, today is his birthday"

Bittu said.

Sanjh's guilt increased.

"Today is Rudra's birthday?"

She asked by widening her eyes.

"Yes, bitiya"

Sanjh immediately ran towards her small playhouse in the right side of the garden. She started to search for something. Finally an idea popped in her mind and she smiled happily.

She immediately ran towards Rudra's room. She entered hurriedly and started to search for Rudra. She roamed her eyes around the room.

Suddenly Mahi entered the room. She was wearing a black knee length dress. She has also applied a bit make up. As soon as she saw Sanjh, her face turned cold.

"What are you doing here? Go and stay with mom"

Sanjh stared at Mahi in shock.

"Where are you going di?"

She asked Mahi.

"None of your business okay...now get lost"

Mahi literally pushed Sanjh out of Rudra's room. Sanjh stood outside Rudra's room with a sad face.

At the same time, she found Tony and Zain walking towards Rudra's room.

"Tony, Zain...where are you going?"

She asked them.

"We are going to celebrate Rudra's birthday.... didn't he invited you?"

They started to tease her.

Sanjh become more sad this time. She was also getting angry. Her lips quivered and she almost ran away from there. On the way she collided with Sikha.

"Hey, Sanjh go and get ready...we are going to the riverside for a picnic"

"But Rudra haven't invited me"

Sanjh said.

"He didn't know anything about this picnic because we have arranged this for him....now go and change...we will going to have so much fun"

Sanjh's face covered with happiness. She immediately ran to get ready.

..................,.............

They all get down off their cars. They have bring cooks with them. The servants started to arrange the spot.

Sanjh was running from one end to another continuously. While Rudra, Zain, Tony, Sanjiv and Mahi were sitting on chair and chatting.

Mahi's parents also came to the picnic. Rajiv Mathur is the bodyguard of Dev. He is working with his for the last 25 years. They are also friends.

Priya and Sikha were also sitting with Rajiv and Dev.

"Your daughter is turning a brat"

Dev said to Rajiv while looking at Sanjh. Rajiv felt a bit ashamed.

"She is just a kid"

Sikha said in a low voice because she is scared of her husband Dev. Dev's angry glare make her silent immediately.

"No, you are right Dev bhaisab,,,,we should send her to the hostel"

Priya said with anger.

"Mahi is very well mannered....I really like your elder daughter...she is classy and elegant....knows how to behave around elders"

Dev said with a smile. A proud smile appeared on Priya's face.

"Actually I was thinking to give you a proposal"

Everyone looked at Dev.

"I will be very happy to ask Mahi's hand for Rudra"

Priya and Rajiv's eyes widened in pure shock. They were not really believing their ears. They kept on staring at Dev in pure surprise.

"Rudra is 18 and Mahi is 15...they also look good together....I think Mahi will be the perfect daughter-in-law law....she has every quality to become a Queen...also she has the class to walk with Rudra"

"I can't believe...you said...."

Priya was stuttering in happiness.

"But you should ask Rudra"

Sikha mumbled.

"I don't need to ask anything to my son...I know him very well"

Dev said by looking at Sikha coldly and she immediately lowered her head.

Suddenly they saw a Rajasthani singer walking near the picnic spot by holding the hand of a little boy.

Immediately Rajiv Ran towards them and stopped.

"Where are you coming? Don't you see a picnic is going on...go and beg somewhere else"

Rajiv showed them the way out.

"We are not beggars....we are artist"

The little boy replied.

The man stared at his son and smiled.

"Amir, we can't sing here.... let's go.... I'm sorry sir..I didn't know...."

The man moved with his son.

Sanjh saw them from far. She got attracted after looking at their dressing style. She immediately ran after them.

"Hey,,, wait....."

She called them loudly.

Amir and his father turned their head to find a very cute little girl calling them.

"What is this? Is it a drum?"

She asked curiously.

"Yes, it's a drum...and this is my flute"

Amir showed her his flute.

"Do you know how to play it?"

She asked again.

"Yes, ofcourse I know"

Amir said proudly.

"Can you play for me? Please...."

Amir stared at his father and he nodded in approval.

Amir stared at Sanjh and smiled. He started to play the flute. Sanjh got mesmerized after hearing his flute.

"You are amazing"

She said with too much surprise.

"I want to learn this"

She said with so much hope.

Amir giggled.

"Why are you laughing?"

She asked with a pout.

"Are you planning to join us?"

Amir asked her.

"What do you do?"

Sanjh asked very curiously.

"We earn money by dancing and singing in the road"

Amir said innocently.

Sanjh's smile broadened.

"Really? It's so good...I also want to do that.. let's dance together and earn money.... c'mon..."

Sanjh forwarded her hand towards Amir. He stared at her in extreme shock. Amir's father was also shocked to see this girl.

"No bitiya, you shouldn't do that....your family is rich...we poor people earn money like this....but you shouldn't do that"

Amir's father said.

"No, I want to do it...please uncle,,,I want to dance with him...."

She almost pleaded and again placed her hand infront of Amir. Amir was feeling so happy. He wants to hold this little hand and dance.

"What is your name?"

Amir finally asked her.

"Myself Sanjh"

This time Amir held her hand.

"Will you be my partner?"

Amir asked. Sanjh immediately nodded her head eagerly and they both ran towards another picnic spot.

Amir and Sanjh started to dance together.

There is another picnic going on. Sanjh never felt that much happy before in her entire life. She was dancing carefree by holding Amir's hand. They both were smiling and dancing from their heart.

The other picnic party, started to place money infront of them and they kept on dancing happily.

Suddenly Dev's eyes landed on this direction. He found Sanjh dancing like that with those beggars. He stood up an marched towards the place.

Rajiv and Priya also saw that. Priya stared at Rajiv angrily.

"I told you to send her away...."- she gritted out.

"Don't blame me...I told you to not let her dance"

Rajiv said with anger.

"Oh really??? It's not my problem... it's the problem of her blood..."

Priya hissed like a snake and Rajiv's face turned absolutely pale.

"She will show her colours soon because her blood is dirty"

Priya seethed and walked at Sanjh's direction.

After reaching near them she caught her elbow and slapped Sanjh hard across her face. The slap was so hard that little sanjh directly landed on the rough ground.

She again picked her up by her elbow and raised her hand to slap Sanjh again. But someone caught Priya's hand from behind.

Priya looked back to find Rudra standing behind her with rage filled eyes.

He was looking scary. He was burning Priya with his gaze. He slowly left her hand and picked up Sanjh from the ground.

She was hiccuping and crying so much. Rudra picked her up on his arms and she hide her face on his shoulder and cried out.

Amir walked near them and he forwarded the flute towards Sanjh.

"Take this Sanjh"

Before Sanjh could grab it, Rudra grabbed the flute and broke it into two pieces. He threw the flute away and stared at Amir with rage.

"Stay away from her"

Suddenly many gun shots appeared from somewhere. Rudra immediately took his gun out while keeping Sanjh tightly near his chest. Sanjh was also scared. She clutched Rudra tightly.

"Close your eyes"

Rudra said to Sanjh. Sanjh immediately shut her eyes tightly. Within a second Rudra started to fire.

So many screaming sound appeared.

"I think Narang's men attacked us"

Dev said hurriedly while taking out his gun. A war started between two teams immediately.

Amir was so terrified after seeing all these. His father grabbed his hand.

"Run...."

They both started to run but suddenly a bullet hit on Amir's father's back and he directly landed on the ground.

"Baabbbbaaaaaa....."

Amir shouted in fear. He started to cry so much. He has noone except his father.

"Amir,,,,run....save....yourself"

His father stuttered in pain. Amir looked back and find Rudra holding gun pointing towards them. Amir's eyes filled with hate for this man. He killed his father.

"Beta, run....save yourself...."

This is the final word he spoke before closing his eyes forever. Amir sat abruptly on the ground. He felt numb for few seconds. He didn't remember when someone has picked him up from the ground and started to run.

....................

Rudra went inside the forest with Sanjh. He was firing back continuously. At the same time he was protecting Sanjh. He kept on running inside the forest. He called his men and informed them about the attack. He has to drop her somewhere safely.

He looked back and found a jip is following them and shooting at them. He immediately ran through the large bushes by holding Sanjh tightly. He has few bullets left.

Suddenly he saw a running train. He ran towards the train. He is very much physically fit. So, it didn't take for him much to jump inside the running train.

He sat abruptly after getting inside the boggy. He is breathing heavily. He
wrapped his arms more securely around Sanjh. She is literally trembling in fear.

"Sanjh...."

He called her name. She is so scared that she is not even lifting her head. Her hold is getting more stronger on him.

Rudra closed his eyes and placed his hand on her head.

He doesn't know where he is going with this little girl. He just know one thing, he has to save her.

"Where are we going?"

He finally heard her crying voice.

"I don't know"

He just replied in a tired tone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 24.3K 29
{Previous title: Unexpected CRASH Of My Life} 'A Dark Tale As Old as Romance' BEAUTY and The BEAST [Dark Romance 18+] "You are an ANIMAL", These wor...
121K 6.6K 40
Dedication To all the girls who want to get Chocked on his dick ~ Prologue ~ " make me yours reyansh"...
852K 37.4K 58
"Tripti, you know what that means?", he asks in a deep voice, the type of voice which makes your legs go jelly. Not from anticipation but from fear...
613K 30.4K 84
"Neither I am leaving you nor this place...samjhe??" saying I fisted his collar even more tighter and pulled him close to me. He was not even ready t...