That Day, That Guy (제이) JAY E...

By hjjssjn_

A Jay FF wherein... Kyra is the perfect girl everyone wanted her to be. But what about her? What does she rea... More

First
Second
Third
Fourth
Fifth
Sixth
Seventh
Eighth
Ninth
Tenth
Eleventh
Twelfth
Thirteenth
Fourteenth
Fifteenth
Sixteenth
Seventeeth
Eighteenth
Nineteenth
Twenty First
Twenty Second
Twenty Third
Twenty Fourth

Twentieth

7 0 0
By hjjssjn_

HAPPY 20th 🥳🎉
(haven't proofread yet:<)
————————————————

Twentieth;
"Revealed."

I sighed in contentedness as I plopped down to my bed. "Kyra Gu is happy." A strange but familiar voice spoke behind me, how can I ever forget that he's here to rant about the girl he 'likes' again? "What's with the face?" Asking with a creased brows, he faced me.

I only rolled my eyes in return and sat on my bed, "Let's get this over with, what's the problem?" I almost immediately asked, boring my eyes straight to his startled one.

"Well, the thing is...
Shedoesn'tacceptthethingsIgaveherlikeflowerschocolatesandmoreshewantsmegonebutIwanttobebyhersideandthathappenedbecauseshethoughtMariaandIaregoingout."

What?

I blinked, he blinked, I blinked again, and he did too, we both blinked repeatedly while I let those words sunk into me, but still, "What?"

"Aish, forget it. I'm heading to my room to sleep, good night." He dismissed and stood up from my vanity chair and walked up to the door but I halted him with another question.

"So you're telling me... the girl you're liking..." I slowly said, one by one and stared at him carefully as he looked at me, a little puzzled. "... isn't Maria?" And did his cat eyes widens at my question.

"What?! No!" He denied as soon as he heard me asking that question and looked at me in disbelief, "Wait, so all this time, you thought that it was 'her' I'm having a crush on?!" Still wide-eyed, he looked at me as he realized why I asked him that.

Oops, that was kinda stupid— oohh mmyyy gooddd!

"Well, sorry because you've never been specific!" I answered him with a sarky voice, "But anyway, who is this girl you are liking? You seemed serious about her." I asked and commented while he looked away.

"Why would I tell you?" He stood immediately and left my room in an instant, too determined to avoid my question, but before he could close the door, I replied with a smirk.

"You know I'll have my ways, Won..."

He shook his head and went out for real this time, I laughed at my self. Okay, I was a bit stupid because I never caught up with that. I really thought that it was Maria since he was talking about how she keep involving her self on Jungwon's business...

What?

The following days went in a flash, and while I was busy reading my astrophysical textbook, Nanny knocked on my door, seriously, what's with these people? They really like disturbing my— oops, that was nanny, need to open it.

"Kyra, dear?" I hummed as a reply and opened the door widely.

"Uhm, is there something you need to tell me?" I asked Nanny after I saw her worried face.

"Not me... it was your mom." I nodded before following her that leads to mom. She was talking Sunghoon.

Again, what is this guy doing here?

Dad called him before but then, god, mom after? What's with them calling him? "Oh, Kyra!" Mom called, I went to them.

"Uh, Mom, why did you call me?" I asked but she just smiled to me, and stood up with Sunghoon.

"You'll see."

Was what she replied and we entered the car after we got out of the house. I didn't ask more questions, because, I know, I will know the answer later.

We arrived at a high-end restaurant and they took orders, I did mine too, and then we fell into silence. "Mom, why did you order two more? Is there someone else who'll join us?" She nodded and looked at the entrance.

"Well, they're here." She smiled at them so I looked at the entrance and saw two familiar faces, one was Jay, and the other one was...

"Yurim?"

I quickly asked as I looked at the two, Jay was looking down, shy to mom.

Okay so wHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!

"Sit, you two." Mom smiled at them so they obliged immediately. I looked at Sunghoon who gave me a weak smile, "Kyra." I then startled at the way my mother called me.

It was somehow cold. With power, and that made me shiver. I got goosebumps. But this set up made me realize something. Something that I was missing to catch up.

The 'Something' I failed to notice. Vera told me about this already, that someone was still watching us, that she wasn't the only spy my parents sent, and she was right.

This guy, right here, Yurim Cho, is my Mother's spy.

"So... you're dating him." Mom said and looked at Jay, I looked down. A statement, not a question. "Kyra, you kn-"

"Your orders have arrived, Mrs. Gu." The waiter smiled and started putting the dishes in the table, cutting mom off. Thank God...

After the waiter left, everyone was dead silent. And the tension was so thick. No one dared to speak, but all of us was sighing from time to time.

"I'm sorry." I heard Jay's voice.

What was he sorry for? We did not do anything wrong? Why... are you sorry, my love?

"I can stop dating Kyra if that's what you w-"

"JAY!" I glared at him. But he only smiled at me, and then next to Sunghoon, who apparently also called him.

"It's okay..." He whispered and smiled widely at me.

No.

"Mom, I understand that we aren't like other people. But can't I be normal and just date anyone? Kids around my age are... aren't like me. I wasn't like them. Don't you ever try to separate me from Jay because... because..." Even before I could finish my sentence, mom chuckled.

"Sweety, I'm not here to separate you two." Smiling, she only looked at me then to the baffled Jay. "Was I scary?" She then laughed and grabbed a glass of water to drink on it, covering her smile.

Huh?

"I want to be sure. So, are you dating each other?" Jay and I made an eye contact, and we looked at my mom who was, on the other hand, expectant.

We nodded and mom clapped, "Oh my gosh, my sweetie is already dating!" She wiped the sides of her eyes dramatically. "You know, Ky, it's alright for me! I mean, all of us will go through that teenage love so I won't mind." I nodded, no words to reply to her anymore.

"And besides, it's not like you're still tied with Sunghoon, so it's fine to date Jay." She smiled at me sweetly but I was already looking down.

It was silent for a while. And that silence scared me a bit, so just fisted my fingers and didn't spoke a word.

"Tied... with Sunghoon?" I closed my eyes tightly after I heard his small voice, asking.

"Hm?" I heard mom hummed so I just bit my lips.

SHIT SHIT YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO KNOW!

"She was arranged married with him. I'm not sure if it's already cut out but her father is doing something about it." Mom smiled at Jay's flabbergasted face. "Why, dear? Didn't you know?" I looked at Sunghoon before meeting Jay's eyes.

He was shocked. A mix of betrayal, and pain.

I hate this... I don't want him to know..

"Oh..."

...

The lunch ended soon and I was left now, only with Jay. At the moment, at least. Sunghoon was at the bathroom now, while Yurim already left, looking ever so guilty. But I do understand him, for I know that like Vera, he also had a reason behind it.

So anyway, we were sitting in silence, he was sighing continuously and I can't even look at his face, what more his eyes. But later he spoke, "So... you hid this from me.." This time, I was the one to sigh.

"I'm sorry. It was already over so I didn't think about telling you, I'm really sorry Jay. I just... I-"

"Hey, you don't need to say anything." And so I looked up and saw him smiling at me, understanding my situation. "Everything's been done, and you did nothing wrong, hmm?" Jay caressed my hand as I shyly looked at him.

"Y-You're not mad?" He only let out a subtle chuckle and shook his head.

"I could never be." Was what he replied while I fought back my tears.

How can I ever deserve a man like him? He's too god to be true, please, do I deserve him?

"Come here..." I stood up to sit beside him and after that, he hugged me sideways. "You don't need to hide anything from me, hmm? I love you and I accept who you are." I nodded towards his chest and sniffed a bit.

"Hear that, Kyra? I love you." He repeated as he assured me. I snuggled into him more and hugged him tight.

"I love you, Jay." I mumbled while he replied with a hum.

...

"That was fast." Sunghoon stood before us, while we jumped at his sudden appearance. He smiled at us awkwardly while I shifted gazes.

"Ahem..." I cleared my throat and stood up, "Should we get going?" Both nodded their heads so I smiled at them and led the way out.

"We'll send Kyra first, before I send you home, does that make you feel better?" Sunghoon asked while walking ahead us to the parking lot, playing with his keys by his fingers.

"Yup." Jay replied as I eyed them both suspiciously.

"Are you guys planning something?" I glared at them. Seconds passed later, they cracked up together and shook their heads. "Oh, yeah, you're up to something." I confirmed and just hopped in the bike after Sunghoon and Jay did.

"Kyra, hold tight to Jay. Dude, hold on to me." And then we sprinted home.

"Be careful. Both of you, alright?" I asked them as I put the helmet down, the other pair nodded with their smiles.

"Will do." Jay replied before waving his hand.

"See you at school, princess." After Sunghoon's farewell, they drove off. I entered the mansion and went straight to my room.

How do I tell my dad about this...

Was all in my head after I laid at my bed. Sigh.

——

"CUPCAKE!" I jolted up from my seat after hearing Vera shout. Luckily, it was early in the morning and there were barely students in the school.

She rushed to me and checked on me, not even dropping her bag to her seat first, "I heard about what happened, are you okay? Did they hurt you? Did they do somethi—"

"Chill." I chuckled as I stopped her from talking much. Judging by her face, she ran here to see me and she didn't even caught some air, she started asking me questions nonstop. "I'm fine, only mom found out." I smiled a bit while she looked at me, a little relieved this time.

"I told you there was another spy! You should have been careful, God..." She whisper-shouted as I gazed away from her, chuckling nervously. "What if your mom told your dad?" She asked worriedly towards me, I shook my head.

"She told me to tell dad as soon as possible... I'll just... find a great timing." And then I smiled. She only nodded in response and went to her desk when few more students came.

In the middle of the discussion, my pen dropped from my grip. I snapped out of it and went to pick it up before sanitizing it out.

I didn't realize I spaced out...

I don't know how my day followed exactly because I overthought too much.

The following day was Saturday and I was reminded to go to the company. Dad called me up so I had to oblige.

I sighed as I arrived at the company.

Well... here goes nothing.

———————————

i'm alive :) hi

i'm not sure if anyone reads this book or anything but yeah, here's an update. sorry for the long wait (if anyone actually read this) (read: it was like new year since my last update and it has been months)

i was really really really stressed abt school (luckily it ended already though) but still there's no excuse for me on why i didn't update as soon as possible even tho my classes have been over since i think around may (and it's july rn💀)

writer's block and laziness got the best of me and wifi here sucks so yeah.

tdtg also had been published a year ago aLREADY (july 06, 2022) but i still haven't finished it yet. i guess i've ghosted my stories in a long time :cc sorry

ANYjAYS, i've decided to write shorter chapters for now since it takes a lot of time, brainstorming, and effort to publish a chapter with 3000+ words

not that i don't wanna exert effort into publishing chapters but i find it tiring so i may be updating shorter chapters from now on.

and why tf is enhypen trending on tiktok over some enha x oc stories??????????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 291 15
Just what the title says:) Requests are allowed and appreciated. This is purely a work of fiction. Do not mix up reality with this. Some chapters mi...
21.7K 340 31
Enhypen imagines for Engenes! Requests are open<3
322K 12.9K 66
❝𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦...❞ A story about a girl who has a crush on the school's heartthrob ever since...
48.9K 2.3K 17
Her captivating scent and graceful demeanor leave others speechless. He couldn't help but be entranced by her throughout the day; she was not only hi...