Homecoming

By Moonfairy28

The Agnihotri family. A very rich and influential family in the city. Jaiveer Agnihotri, the head of the fami... More

1πŸ’œ
2πŸ’œ
3πŸ’œ
4πŸ’œ
5πŸ’œ
6πŸ’œ
7πŸ’œ
Aesthetic πŸ’œπŸ’œ
9πŸ’œ
10πŸ’œ
11πŸ’œ
12πŸ’œ
13πŸ’œ
14πŸ’œ
15πŸ’œ
16πŸ’œ
17πŸ’œ
18πŸ’œ
19πŸ’œ
20πŸ’œ
21πŸ’œ
22πŸ’œ
23πŸ’œ
24πŸ’œ
25πŸ’œ
26πŸ’œ
27πŸ’œ
28πŸ’œ
EpilogueπŸ’œ
BonusπŸ’œ
Abhimanyu Story

8πŸ’œ

19.4K 1K 49
By Moonfairy28

Enjoy Reading ...

**********************************

"Aarui"

Jaiveer smiled hearing her cute baby voice and said sweetly
"Woah! Such a beautiful name you have," hearing him praising, she become shy making her chubby cheeks turn red and she duck her head more.

He mentally chuckles and feels the sudden urge to pinch her those chubby cheeks.

"Where are your parents, sweetheart?" he asked her lovingly making her look up at him and sadness took over her small pretty face before her lower lips started wobbling with tears rolling down her eyes. Jaiveer panicked seeing her crying and gently pull her to himself and wipe her tears saying, "Shh, don't cry... Don't be afraid I am here, bacha,"

"I l..ost, Pa..pa los...t," she told him while crying. He felt a pinch in his heart seeing her crying.

"Don't worry we will find your Papa, but first you have to stop crying," she look at with hope hearing his assurance and quickly wipe her tears with the back of her hand but still sniffing with hiccups.

"That's like a good girl," he said with a smile and pat her head softly. He stand up and picked her up in his arms.
"Now let's find your parents first,hmm" she quickly bobble her head snaking her small arms around his neck. He was about to step ahead but stop hearing her shout, "Stop!!"

"What happened?" he asked frowning at her. She point her index finger on the ground and said, "My bag,"

He look in the direction where she was pointing to see a small purple furry bagpack lying which might fell when she collided with him.

He pick it up in his other hand before making his way inside the hospital to find her parents.

Aaruhi placed her head on his shoulder feeling tired and sleeping due to a fever. Jaiveer feel happy seeing her comfortable with him and how she trusts him.

He asked in the reception about her parents but they have no idea. The receptionist assure him to inform him immediately if someone asked for her.

Letting out a sigh, he looked down at her who was absentmindedly playing with his collar while trying her best not to close her eyes. Feeling bad for the innocent girl, he caresses her back and whispered in a soothing voice, "You can sleep, princess"

"I want Papa," she murmured and closed her eyes due to his soft and relaxing patting on her back forcing her to sleep.

"Don't worry, we will find him," he kissed her head seeing her sleeping as her arm around him loosen a bit.

He went toward the lift to go up where Ashika is getting operated. Pressing the floor number he wait for the lift to reach there. He look at the sleeping girl in his arms and smiles seeing her beautiful face. Her face is reminding him of someone but he is unable to point out who.

He gently wiped her long eyelashes which are wet with her tears and feel angry thinking how can parents be careless and leave a little girl like this.

Suddenly the lift door opened, he walks out and saw Viraj who was looking at the other side.
Feeling someone coming in his direction, Viraj turn his face but got surprise and confused seeing Jaiveer coming toward him holding a little girl and kid's bagpack in his arms. He stood up from his seat and about ask about the child in his arms but stop when stopped him through his eyes.

"How is the situation? Any news?" he asked worriedly. Viraj shake his head and said,
"There is no news about her. Operation is still going on but Bhai doesn't seems alright," Viraj sigh sadly. Jaiveer close his for a second before looking at him and said, "Hold her for me,"
Jaiveer said making Viraj nodded as he come forward and very gently and without disturbing her took her in his arms. Aaruhi stir in sleep and frowned but Viraj pat her back to make her relax in his arms.

"Who is she, dad?" Viraj asked still looking at her serene face and a small smile appear in his face as she fisted his shirt tightly.

"She lost her way and was crying for her parents outside the hospital. Order our men to search for her parents quickly," he told him making him nod.

"She is cute," Viraj whispered in an admiring tone seems like this little human captured his heart also in her little palm like Jaiveer.

Suddenly they turn their heads hearing the commotion and panic seeing the doctors and nurses rushing inside the room where Ashika was being operated.

Arjun run toward the doctor and tried to ask them about his wife but they went away completely ignoring his questions. Looking at the chaos, Jaiveer is feeling something is not right. His heart is pounding heavily in his chest in fear.

**********************************

You are very bad, Ashi.
How can you do this to yourself, to our baby, to me and to our Aaru? How could you?

Arjun thought staring at the tiles floor in daze. He closes his eyes feeling them burning yet again only for the nth teardrop to fall from his lifeless eyes. He never feel this empty and hollow from the inside. He doesn't want to cry yet tears are falling continuously. He has faith on her and her love that she won't leave him in the middle yet he is scared.

He comes out of his thoughts hearing the OT door open and few nurses and doctors rush out with scared faces making his heart drop in fear.

Arjun Pov

Seeing the doctor I quickly rush to them to know about my Ashi.

"Do...ctor, ho...w is s...he? She is f..ine, na?" I stammered badly in panic and look at the doctor in hope. But seeing the nervous and fearful expression, I feel my hopes shattering. I am not getting good feeling.

Stop thinking nonsense, Arjun. Be positive.
I scolded myself.

"Say something, doctor," but instead of saying anything he put his hand on my left should and said,
"Mr. Agnihotri, please listen to me carefully and calmly whatever I am going to say, okay?" that's it my hopes die inside my heart and my heart stops beating in dread for whatever he is going to say.

"Something happened, something bad, right" I murmured as my eyes moisten again.  He sigh and looked at me with sympathy which is making me angry.

End of Arjun Pov

"Mr Agnihotri, your wife's surgery is successful and she is out of danger for now but we won't be able to save your baby as your baby's heartbeat is very low and also your wife's water broke during the surgery so we have to deliver the baby now or else we will lose her but the baby won't be able to survive. The baby is too weak to survive in the natural environment. Prepare yourself, Mr Agnihotri your wife will need you. She is still very weak to take any shock and stress,"
Arjun just look at the door of the OT with lots of emotions. He didn't feel anything except numbness. He didn't ask and say anything to the doctor as he went into a state of shock. His body is shaking as he tried to control himself from breaking down.

The whole world vanished around him just him and his pain. His eyes fixed on the closed door in front of him.

The doctor look at his state and feel sad for him. Patting his shoulder he went away leaving him with his pain.

"Why God?" he whispered with so much helpless and pain in his voice that maybe God is also feeling guilty for his loss.

My baby.

Am I not a good father that you are taking my little heart away from me, huh?

Then why even blessing us with such a beautiful soul.

Why, huh?

You are so cruel...so heartless for snatching our happiness, our little innocent baby.

"WHY GOD, WHY!!??"

Arjun shout holding his heart which was breaking into pieces for his unborn, imagining the pain his little one must be feeling.

He feel a familiar touch on his face making him look at the person standing infront of him.
He get shocked but soon his lips curve into a painful smile.

"Dad..."

He whispered helplessly and wipe his tears with his sleeves like a kid.

"I am turning mad, Dad... I need you, all of you. Why you hate me, dad? Was I a good son? You know dad, I am losing myself. I am dying. I can't hold anymore pain, dad," Arjun rambled thinking Jaiveer as his imagination.

Jaiveer look at his son's broken self as it is breaking his heart. He brushes his hair back neatly as his eyes also moisten seeing her messy condition.

"I can never hate my son and you are the best son for me," Arjun smiled sadly hearing him.

"Everything will be okay. You are not losing anything I never teach my son to lose. You are my strong and brave boy, right?" he ask as if he is still his five year old Arjun.
Arjun nodded like a baby wiping his unstoppable tears.

And Arjun hug him tightly taking him off guard. After coming out of the shock, Jaiveer also hug him back and pat his back.

"Don't leave me, Dad. I need you...I nee" his voice turn inaudible before he fell limb in his father's arms making Jaiveer scared and panic.

"Arjun!! Arjun...open your eyes, don't scare me, Arjun. Someone help please!!" he made him sit on the bench and soon few nurses rush to them hearing his shout.

Viraj also run hearing him shouting and was shocked to see Arjun unconscious. 

The doctor shift him in one of the room and after checking him he give him an injection.
Jaiveer and Viraj are also present in the room waiting for the doctor to be done with his work. Aaruhi was lying on the couch in the same room with Viraj's coat covering her small body.

The doctor turned toward Jaiveer and said, "Don't worry, he is fine just fainted due to low blood pressure. He will wake up in few minutes,"
Jaiveer and Viraj sigh in relief and nodded at the doctor to went away after assuring them.

After 20 minutes, Arjun open his eyes and look around to find himself in a room. Suddenly remaining about Ashika and his baby, he get down from the bed but stumble in his step. Suddenly he felt himself being hold by someone. As he look at the person his eyes widen in shock.
"Careful Arjun, you need rest," but he just stares at him not believing his eyes.

"Don't stare at me like this, I am not a ghost, I am real" Jaiveer said in his usual serious tone.

"Dad," he whispers feeling emotional seeing him after so long.

"Dad..." he again said and hug him tightly and started crying silently wanted to tell him what he is feeling, and wanted to share his pain with him like he used to do in his childhood.
"My Ashi, dad...she is..."

"I know... I know everything, son. Everything will be alright," he consoles him rubbing his back gently.

"You have to be strong, Arjun, for her. She needs you. If you break then who will hold her together. Gather yourself together," Arjun nodded still hugging him as if gaining strength from him. His superhero.

He may be successful businessman and the top criminal lawyer for the world but he is still that little boy from inside who always run to his father for every little thing.
He still needs his superhero dad to hold him together in his arms.

Jaiveer pull back from him and pat his shoulder assuring him through his eyes. Arjun nodded making him smile a little.

"Ashi..." he began

"Still inside the OT," Jaiveer told him already knowing his question.

Suddenly Arjun's eyes fell on the couch behind Jaiveer and frown seeing the coat moving which was lying on the couch. But soon his eyes widen as the coat fell down revealing the little body of his daughter.

Aaruhi yawned letting out a small sound before blinking her eyes few and turned her face around herself observing the unfamiliar surrounding with a cute frown on her face and her lips forming a pout.
Suddenly her eyes fell on Arjun making her eyes twinkle in happiness and relief.

"Papa!!" she called him and let out a squeal before jumping from the couch and run toward him unable to control her excitement.

"Papa!!"
Jaiveer look at the happy girl and get shock when she call Arjun 'Papa'.

Arjun fully turn to her and catch her in his arm still shock seeing her here.
Aaruhi immediately hug him tightly and hid her face in his neck.

Arjun gently caressed her back and kiss her head lovingly feeling peace holding her in his arms.
"I mich u, Papa," she whispered in his neck tighten her arms around his neck.

Jaiveer look at them and getting another surprised of his life.
He can't believe if it is real or just his imagination.

Arjun look at his Dad and smile softly and happily told him,

"Dad...my daughter,"

****************************

Thank you for reading.

How was the chapter, dear reader?
Let me know...

Don't mind  grammatical mistakes and errors as my English is not my first language.

This is a surprise update on the demand of my impatient yet cute readers. This is the least I can do for my lovely and cute readers for loving and supporting my stories😘😘💜💜

Also, now I won't be able to update this month due to my exams, so wish me good luck🥺🥺.

And don't forget to Vote and Comment on my stories.

And do follow me if you like my stories.

Till then
bye bye 😘🥰
And take care of yourself and your love one💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 364 13
Four life's four people.... Two dead but other two's life used to revolve around them . What will happen when they will get to know how the one's who...
7.7K 486 20
What happens when a girl is reunited with her family? Will it be the happily ever after for them or will she again be set apart from them? Join me in...
49K 2.1K 14
from swaragini track ... but with many differences.. here swara is mad .. she lost her mental health bcz of accident. dida is her only support who ta...
1.7M 142K 65
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...