Fall|svt

By tataxcooky16

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 𝟷 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝟷𝟸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚖𝚎𝚗 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎? ... More

~𝘍𝘢𝘭𝘭
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 1
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 2
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 3
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 4
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 5
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 6
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 7
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 8
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 9
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 10
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 11
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 12
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 13
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 14
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 15
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 16
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 17
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 18
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 19
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 21
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 22
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 23
𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 24

𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 20

208 18 9
By tataxcooky16

🎥

══════ ══════

|𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗯𝗯𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀|

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

"I'm so happy."

"Don't look at me like that."

"Like what?"

"Like I'm it for you."

"You are"

"How can you be so sure?"

"Every single thing about you, every small thing that made me fall for you."

"Junie..."

"All I need is you."

"I love you."

"I love you like you're my oxygen and you're my poison all at once."

"Which drama of yours did you steal that from?"

"None. I just really love you. You are it for me, Jeon Wonwoo. You're the one."

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

*ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ʀᴏʟʟɪɴɢ*

"I don't- I don't know what to do" Wonwoo looked at Seungkwan for comfort, who stood there helplessly. "Wonwoo...baby" Wonwoo's heart raced hearing Jun call him by the sweet endearment after years.

"I won't leave again" Wonwoo didn't even consciously do it, his hand gripping onto Jun. The statement did so much to his heart. Having yearned to hear Jun say something like that throughout their relationship, just to stay.

"I can't pick you" Wonwoo let go of the hand, immediately regretting as he did so. Jun's hand remained frozen as his eyes stayed on Wonwoo. "I can't" Wonwoo silently took Mingyu's ring off before placing it in his hand.

"I can't choose you either. You need to not lie to yourself, Mingyu" Wonwoo leaned up to place a kiss on Mingyu's cheek as he nodded at Seungkwan before stepping back and turning to walk towards the villa.

He didn't want to be there any longer and decided he could deal with the consequences later. Wonwoo rushed inside, making his way to Jeonghan and his bedroom and locking himself inside.

He knew they probably stopped the shooting, or maybe they continued, but he couldn't care less. He didn't understand why he said no to Jun. His heart was screaming at him to run back into his arms, but his head took over like it always did.

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

"Really, another dating rumour?"

"You know me. Do you think I would cheat on you?"

"I don't know what to think, Jun. How do I trust you when I see photos of you and her together every fucking where."

"Wonwoo, I'm acting with her. We hang out after shoots, and that's all."

"Why? You miss my calls, my texts. You miss anniversaries because you're busy. Not too busy that you have time to go out with her."

"I don't do it on purpose! It's usually because we both don't get a chance to eat at all on our day-long shoots. So we grab something to eat together afterwards."

"Yeah, until you fucking end up eating her out, Junhui. I'm obsessing over it every single day."

"That's not fair, Wonwoo. It's my job."

"I've seen you kiss her on the show. I've seen you kiss her, and I know how much everyone loves you with her. Why should I not worry!?"

"Because I love you, and I'm not a fucking cheater."

"Give it some time."

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

The knock forced Wonwoo to get out of bed even though he had only been under the covers regretting everything for 10 minutes. Wonwoo's eyes stayed on the handle contemplating whether or not to let whoever it was in.

Curiosity got the best of him as he unlocked the door and stepped back for whoever it was to come in. Even a glimpse was enough for Wonwoo to recognise Jun opening the door and stepping inside.

"What do you want?" Jun locked the door as he leaned on it. "Always you" Wonwoo shook his head, going to open the door for Jun to get out as soon as he came in but was startled by the way Jun's arm twisted around his waist before turning him around with a swift tug. They were pressed against the door as Jun looked down at Wonwoo's panic-filled eyes.

"Ju-Jun, what are you doing?" Wonwoo could only grip Jun's shirt as Jun held his waist tightly. "Say no right now when it's just us" Jun was close enough that their noses were brushing against each other.

"You know nothing happened. You know it was a misunderstanding you left me over. You know Wonwoo, you know how much I loved- no. You know how much I love you" Wonwoo looked Jun in the eye to see if there was any hint that what he was saying was true.

"I never stopped. I told you you're the one" Jun kissed Wonwoo's forehead, lips lingering a little too long. "I don't blame you for not choosing me, but I will choose you again and again. I'm done with trying to get you jealous, trying to get over you. I'm done, Wonwoo" Jun smiled as he admired how Wonwoo looked.

"I'm going to keep trying to fix things. I'm not going to give up again" Jun went to step back, but Wonwoo used his grip on Jun's shirt to keep him where he was pressed against Wonwoo. "You've never called me beautiful, but you called shua Hyung that. Why?" Wonwoo felt Jun's heart race under his hand.

"Beautiful as an adjective doesn't do you justice Wonwoo, you're absolutely gorgeous" Jun didn't question the randomness of the question that left Wonwoo's mouth but honestly, it had been staying in Wonwoo's head for so long. Now he finally thought to hell with it and asked Jun, but the answer proved harder for Wonwoo.

"I wish it would've ended differently"  Jun shook his head like a child as he joined their foreheads. "I wish it never ended at all" Wonwoo sobbed softly, finally giving up on acting strong and wrapping his arms around Jun's neck to hug him, closing the gap between them.

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

"Take the fucking magazine, take it."

"Baby, it's because of the angle. I didn't kiss her."

"Yeah, you think I'm stupid. I know that! I know you fucking think I'm so naive and-"

"Wonwoo, it's not real. I'm not even standing close to her. It's the damn angle! People love to blow things out of proportion, and you know this."

"What do I know? I should've known my place! I'm just a fucking history teacher. Of course, you'll cheat. I'm so fucking dumb."

"I didn't do it Wonwoo, don't talk about yourself like that. You know how much I love you. Just stop. I'll talk to you when you're ready to hear my side."

"No need, take your suitcase and go back to Taiwan. We're done."

"You're angry, and you're not thinking. I'm not going anywhere."

"I'm thinking perfectly well, Junhui. I don't trust you, and I can't be with you."

"What?"

"I don't trust you."

"Okay"

"Okay?"

"I'll be out by tonight."

"Yeah, good"

"You deserve someone who you can trust. I'm sorry I wasn't the one for you, no matter how badly I wanted to be."

📼 ══════ ══════ 🎞

Jun pushed his fingers into Wonwoo's hair, trying to calm him down as his shirt got wetter as moments passed. "How did you end up coming back to my life again and again" Jun smiled against Wonwoo's hair, enjoying it's still familiar scent.

"I can't live without you" Wonwoo used the balled-up fist holding Jun's shirt to hit the man's chest softly. "Don't say things like that" Wonwoo finally lifted his head to look at Jun. Jun always managed to look a million times more attractive up close.

"I knew. I saw the other photos that got released afterwards. I guess I knew you didn't cheat even before that" Wonwoo said as he sniffled. "I was just so insecure. I thought it was only a matter of time before you did" Wonwoo looked away, hating how vulnerable he felt.

"You're you, Junie. I can't" Wonwoo shut his eyes as he felt Jun kiss right over his tear-stained cheek. "And you're you Wonwoo, don't you think I worried the same way? But I trusted you. I wouldn't have left if you at least trusted me" Wonwoo felt a wave of guilt for pushing Jun away so much.

"What if I never trust you?" Wonwoo didn't want to be pessimistic, but he couldn't help himself. "Then I'll try to make you trust me till I die" Wonwoo rolled his eyes even with a big smile plastered on his lips.

"You're so dramatic" Wonwoo finally acknowledged how close their faces were, so close that one lean of either of their heads would cause their lips to press against each other. It was only a matter of who.

"I brought our rings in case this went well" Jun let go of Wonwoo's waist, and he felt so empty for no reason. Wonwoo wanted the touch to return so badly. "Don't we need to do this on camera?" Wonwoo asked, completely letting it slip from his mind that he sounded too eager.

"No, I've been in front of the camera my entire life. Just us is perfect" Wonwoo looked at the rings in Jun's hand, one clearly having his name and the other with Jun's. "Can I?" Jun took Wonwoo's hand in his for a second time that night, hoping the outcome was different.

Wonwoo had so many logical and illogical reasons as to why he should say no, so many reasons screaming in his head. Still, for some reason, he could only pay attention to his heart beating so hard and desperately against his chest, begging him to let Jun, the crazy romantic, absolutely unbearable, 'always getting on his nerves' Jun. His Jun back in, and this time not to let him go like an idiot.

"I'm sorry" Wonwoo started, and Jun felt like he had just got rejected a second time, but it was okay. Jun was okay with a no. At least it wasn't a never. Jun went to lower his hand, but Wonwoo grabbed it before he could.

"I'm sorry I let you go. Please don't let me push you away again, and please stay" Jun watched Wonwoo take his hand that wasn't holding the ring to put Wonwoo's very own ring on him. "It's a yes?" Jun asked, still not sure if he interpreted the situation right. 

"It's always been a yes, I was just too scared to accept it" Jun wasted no time letting his ring rest on Wonwoo's finger, promising himself that one day it would be a wedding ring in its place.

"We'll be okay" Jun whispered in the dark room since neither of them had bothered to turn the lights on. "We'll be okay" Wonwoo repeated before being the one to finally attach their lips together in a kiss that they so desperately wished for.

Jun walked forward, taking Wonwoo with him, lips still connected as they kissed, not even considering oxygen as relevant. "I'm the happiest man alive tonight" Wonwoo kissed Jun again to shut him up. He truly trusted Jun at that moment with everything. He knew only that much, and somehow that was enough.

❥ ─────  🎥 ───── ★

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 1.3K 30
"ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ, ɢᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴍᴇꜱꜱ" "ᴍʏ ᴊᴏʙ ɪꜱ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ" ☽ 𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘰𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘰 ☼ ✷        ·   ˚ * .      *   * ⋆   . 𝘑𝘰𝘴𝘩𝘶�...
28.4K 1.1K 27
"𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘴, 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶" "𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘺...
363K 5.3K 30
#1 - scoups #1 - joshua #1 - junhui #1 - soonyoung #1 - seokmin #1 - dokyeom
7.9K 141 14
this is where i will write all 13 member ffs !! please enjoy! :)) - admin m❤️