Sword in Moonlight[Discontinu...

By EarpEnforcer

After Kokushibo was felled at the hands of the demon hunters he was transported to a strange world where bein... More

Episode 0
Episode I
Episode II
Episode III
Episode IV
Episode V
Episode VI
Episode VII
Episode VIII
Episode IX
Episode X
Just A Question
Episode XII(10k special)
Episode XIII
Episode XIV
Episode XV
Episode XVI
Episode XVII
Episode XVIII
Episode XIX
I Am Sorry
The Rewrite

Episode XI

1.3K 43 12
By EarpEnforcer

"He said don't open the door", Denji says and Kokushibo nods then he notices that Power is waking up. "How did you slee... what the fuck", Kokushibo said looking at Power who has four horns now.

"What do you mean eye guy", Power asks and Kokushibo stares at her horns. "You have... four horns now", Kokushibo said and Power gets nervous.

"What's going on", Himeno asks yawning and sitting up. "Apparently Power has grown... her horns out", Kokushibo says and Himeno rubs her eye seeing that yes Power's horns grew and two more were created as well.

Small timeskip brought to you by Kokushibo trying to stop Power from having a mental breakdown

"Did you drink to much blood", Makima asked a highly sweating Power. Power just simply nods and Makima sighs.

"You see Power has her blood drained periodically and if we didn't she'd become an even scarier and arrogant devil than she already is", Makima said and Kokushibo nods. "So do you think it is alright if I take her for a bit", Makima asks the demonic gentleman.

"Yes", Kokushibo says and Power looks down betrayed. "But Aki will have to be near her when... the blood is being drained", Kokushibo said making everyone look at him. Power in hope, Aki in a slight sense of anger, and Denji and Himeno in confusion.

"She needs someone she can trust to be around her and... Denji won't fill the role since he could leave. I would not fill the role since... I am known as the demon fiend and they won't let a fiend watch a fiend. Aki is best since... he is quite patient", Kokushibo explains and Makima nods.

"Looks like it is settled then", Makima said standing up. "Denji will be paired with Beam in the meantime and Kokushibo will be paired with Himeno", Makima says and they nod.

"Sweet Michi we get to do missions together", Himeno said and Kokushibo chuckled. "Yes because the missions will be done... 10 times faster", Kokushibo says and Aki sighs.

"Well then Denji would you like to join me for a date for the movies", Makima asks the blonde who becomes red and nods. "Alright then see you tomorrow morning", Makima says before leaving bringing Power and Aki.

"Hey wanna tell Himeno how you became immune to the sun", Denji suggests wanting to put his mind elsewhere because of his redness. "Sure why not", Kokushibo says and Himeno looks confused.

"You see demons are weak against the sun unless... eating a certain flower", Kokushibo says beginning to recall the time.

A month after Kokushibo met the blonde boy.

"Hey Koku-San I found some weird flowers", Denji says and Kokushibo tilts his head. "Can we... wait until the sun... sets", Kokushibo asked and Denji nods so they wait until the sun sets and Denji begins to lead Kokushibo to the forest going on a path.

"We are almost there Koku-San", Denji said and Kokushibo nods. "Wuff", Pochita barks at the demon and he smiles. Kokushibo picks up Pochita into a hug and holds him as they walk through the path.

"Here we are Koku-San", Denji said pointing at a whole patch of blue flowers with Kokushibo staring at the patch with a smile.

"Thank you Denji", Kokushibo said before walking to a flower and plucking it out of the ground. "Finally... after 400 years I... found it", Kokushibo says looking at the flower. "The Blue Spider Lilly", Kokushibo says holding it up.

Kokushibo then threw the flower in his mouth and began to eat it to Denji's confusion. "I'll head into the sun tomorrow", Kokushibo says and Denji gets scared.

"Wait Koku-San don't", Denji says before being knocked out. Kokushibo catches him and slings him on his shoulder.

The next day Denji woke up seeing that Kokushibo was gone and Denji ran out of the hut to see Kokushibo standing in the sun soaking the warmth up. "It has been so long", Kokushibo said before looking at Denji. "Thank you".

Timeskip brought to you by Kokushibo and Himeno going on a mission

Denji, Himeno, and Kokushibo stood in front of the movie theater waiting for Makima to arrive so they could begin watching movies. "Can't wait", Denji said while wearing some regular clothes and Kokushibo in his traditional fashion and Himeno in a nice black shirt and a nice skirt.

"Oh I see her", Himeno says pointing to the approaching red head who stares down Kokushibo in a menacing way but changes when looking over to Denji and replacing her glare with a nice smile.

"Hello Denji. Himeno", Makima says kindly and Kokushibo turns away from the woman. "I just want to get this over with", Kokushibo said and Himeno chuckles. "Why? You like my looks", Himeno asked in a joking tone getting a chuckle from the demon.

"Well let's go", Makima said before entering the building and the other three following. About a minute later the four sit down in a theater and watch the screen.

The screen shows an image of someone running from an angel like figure and the crowd laughs. Himeno laughs but the other three don't with Kokushibo yawning and Denji looking at both Kokushibo and Makima.

Later the four sit in a Cafe and have something to drink with both Denji and Makima having tea while Himeno has coffee and Kokushibo has nothing.

"That movie was kinda eh", Denji says and Makima nods. "Yeah it didn't seem that good. But it did seem that they put a lot of money on the cinematography", Makima said and Kokushibo ignores them looking outside. "Hey Michi what was your thoughts on the movie", Himeno asked getting a "hmm", from Kokushibo.

"I didn't like it", Kokushibo says simply. "Well did you want to go see the other movie", Makima asked and they head into the theater.

Everyone excluding Kokushibo, Denji, and Makima start to tear up but Denji looks at Kokushibo and Makima seeing that Makima is as stone faced as before and Kokushibo just yawns in boredom.

"That movie was kinda eh too", Denji said and Makima nods. "I'm not a fan of tearjerkers", Makima said with Kokushibo in conversation with Himeno.

"So how strong are you", Himeno asked and Kokushibo thinks for a bit. "With my 15th form I can split the clouds if I... wanted to so however strong that it in pure sword swing force. But with brute strength I could... turn a building to absolute rubble with a simple punch", Kokushibo said and Himeno blinks a bit.

"Okay then", Himeno said with a chuckle. "The last one is going to start soon do you want to see it", Makima asked and Kokushibo stands up.

"Why not it can't be as... bad as the rest", Kokushibo said and Himeno stood up too. "Yeah why not", Himeno said before the four went into the building.

The movie plays and it shows two people hugging that makes Denji start to cry. Denji looks around and sees Himeno absolutely bawling her eyes out then he looks at Makima who is silently crying as well. Denji looks at Kokushibo who is doing his best to keep a straight face but a tear falls and hits his hand.

"Damn that hit hard", Denji said as the four walked out of the building. "Yes Denji it did very much", Himeno said with tears still running down her face.

"Well then goodbye", Makima said before walking off leaving Denji with Kokushibo and Himeno. The three then began to walk then Denji looked at Kokushibo with a contemporary look.

"Hey Koku-San", Denji asked and Kokushibo hums in question. "Do I have a heart", Denji asked and Kokushibo looked at Denji. "Yes you do Denji I can... see it", Kokushibo said and Denji looked at Kokushibo with a happy smile

Timeskip brought to you by Kokushibo hatching a plan for Denji to get a girlfriend

"Now then Kokushibo. Himeno. You two will deal with a being known as the height devil", Makima said and both Kokushibo and Himeno nod before leaving. "Wait", Makima said and they stopped with Himeno looking back.

"Come back safe this Devil is a primal fear", Makima said with a smile and Kokushibo looks at her. "Shut the hell up", Kokushibo said before leaving and Himeno following.

Kokushibo begins to scratch at his arm where a rash from being near the small wisteria tree in Makima's office.

"Damn woman seems like she's trying... to kill me", Kokushibo said under his breath before stomping on a mouse. "Rodents. Just as annoying as her", Kokushibo said with a scowl.

"What has you in a bad mood this early Michi", Himeno asked following. "She described the devil as a... Primal fear so you might not survive this", Kokushibo said and Himeno raised an eyebrow.

"You seem to be an expert so you tell me about Primal fears", Himeno said as they exited the building.

Back with Denji he was patrolling around in a happy mood. "Donate to charity and get a flower", a girl said and Denji walked over and gave some money. "I have a heart so sure", Denji said before plopping the flower in his mouth.

A water droplet hits Denji on the nose and he looks up in confusion to see the clouds darkening and rain falling. "Ah shit", Denji said as he ran and Beam laughed. "Water! Water!", Beam shouted laughing and Denji looker at him.

"Beam stay hidden I don't wanna be banned from this area", Denji said and Beam nodded before diving into the ground only leaving his fin out.

Denji then ducked into a phone booth and breathed a sigh of relief. "Oh sorry", feminine voice said walking into the booth.

"I guess that I didn't realize anyone else was in here", the girl said before staring at the boy who then began to gag. "Oh no I have a handkerchief", the girl said worried but then Denji pulled out a flower from his throat.

"Tada", Denji said before handing the saliva covered flower to the girl. "Thank you. My name is Reze", the girl known as Reze said. "The name's Denji", Denji said with a smile before the girl started to laugh then cry.

"Hey you alright", Denji asked and Reze nodded. "Yeah you just reminded me of my dog", Reze said and Denji got offended. "Do I look like a dog to you", Denji asked slightly annoyed and Reze was going to speak up until they noticed the rain stopped.

The two walked out and Reze's eyes widened before dashing off. "Sorry I have to leave for work", Reze said before telling Denji the location as she ran.

"Bye Reze", Denji said quietly with a smile. "Hey Koku-San what should I do", Denji asked wondering what his friend would do. Denji then began to walk to the aforementioned Café as he was smiling to himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 1.3K 47
Kobeni x Male Reader "Mankind knew that they could not change society, so instead of reflecting on themselves they blamed the beasts." Y/n was young...
126K 4.6K 16
β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ When Y/n gets added to a random group chat β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ π—ͺπ˜Όπ™π™‰π™„π™‰π™‚ --Gore -- Language -- Violence β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ β•°β”ˆβž€π˜Ύπ™π™–π™žπ™£π™¨π™–π™¬π™ˆπ™–π™£π˜Ύπ™π™–π™©π™›οΏ½...
813 5 58
Began: 04/03/2022 11:34 PM - 4th of March, 2022 Ended: 27/04/2022 8:31 PM - 27th of April, 2022 This is based off of the popular anime/manga series...
9.3K 152 6
With Kyoto known for its own world of bloodshed and mayhem due to the existence of Devils, a former Devil Hunter confronts his most intimate desires...