A Witch and Two Spiders [Spid...

By cookiekid789

Y/N Parker is an ordinary boy like his brother Peter, they're both smart, they're both kind, they both live... More

-- Cast --
Monday Mornings = Frustration
New Teachers Everywhere
Public Menace No.1
Staff Meeting...
Fight...
Tuition...
Argument...
The Morning After A Sleep over
Patrol...
Apologies
Second Session
Discussion...
The Truth...
Just Another Monday
Break In...
Brief Encounters
Trusting Tutors...
A Plea For Help...
You Can't Handle the Truth!
Til Proven Guilty
The Tour...
Training...
Visiting Home
In The Arms of The Angels
Hello Spider-Man
Part Man, Part Spider...All Cop
"Constructive Criticism..."
A Poly-Atomic Situation
Back undercover...
Mission Gone Wrong...
Visiting a Friend...
Take A Break
Who Am I?
Saving Private Bishop...
The Higher They Rise...
Making Sense of It
I'm Spider-Man!
Some Things Never Change...

Suspicions Rising...

2.5K 97 0
By cookiekid789

Wanda answered the door to see Natasha looking at her questioningly.

"Who were you talking to?" Nat asked as Wanda smiled innocently.

"Oh, just um, just on the phone." Wanda said as Nat nodded.

"Anyone we know?"

"No, some guy I met in the coffee shop, he's cute." Wanda said as Nat nodded.

"Oh, um, right, I'll leave to it." Nat said, for the first time in her life, feeling something resembling emotional hurt that was akin to heartbreak. As Wanda closed her door Nat slowly walked away grabbing her coat and locking the apartment up before walking out into the streets, the rain beating down on her head as she left, heading out into the city to gather intel. She was going to watch over the Parker boy, see his comings and goings, she felt he was still a prime suspect, even if Wanda didn't.

As Nat sat in wait looking at the apartment, she was thinking about how she felt around Wanda, how somehow she always ended up feeling a brightness well up insider her. She thought she had found someone, and once again she was wrong, but there was some inkling of suspicion in Nat's mind, something telling her that Wanda was hiding something, like she hadn't told her to whole truth, she felt she still had a chance...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2.4K 104
Y/n was experimented on in Sokovia with her siblings Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. She got both of her siblings powers and is more powerful than both of...
1.5K 34 22
Y/n is new to queens and midtown and knows a little more than she leads on. As they travel through Europe elementos start to appear ruining peters p...
5.9K 158 27
Y/n had been Spider-Man for a few years and have save the city from many villains. Until one day Y/n was recruited by Nick Fury to help stop Loki. A...
5.4K 202 7
In which two brothers receive incredible powers and must use them to protect their city, while navigating through the trials of high school. A/N: I D...