The Higher They Rise...

Y/N and Natasha made their way through the city, with Nat using her widows grapple to swing from street lights and building ledges. When they arrived at the school, Y/N sent out the drone to help find Wanda while he and Natasha walked into Brother Peters office, where they found Wanda knocked out and with a power dampening collar around her neck.

"Crap." Y/N said as he rushed over to help Wanda but was stopped by a pink mist forming tendrils and wrapping grabbing his limbs.

Natasha went to fight Brother Peter but he moved like a bullet, dodging and punching her straight across the jaw, as she fell the pink mist lifted her up and threw her towards another punch, she tried to block it but the punch felt like she was being punched by someone with a fist made of iron.

Y/N saw Staunton walk in using her variant of Wanda's magic, she used it to slam Y/N into the walls and ceiling, then the floor before launching him into Nat. As the two heroes climbed to their feet they were both punched by Brother Peter, neither of them able to move thanks to the magic stopping them, Y/N's spider-sense had been blocked by Stauntons magic. Y/N was knocked into a bookshelf whilst Natasha was knocked into Y/N.

"I must say, you've done me a huge favour bringing The Scarlet Witch to me as well as the Black Widow, then again, I already knew they were coming." Brother Peter said as Y/N looked at him. "I know you were the one who alerted them to the so called HYDRA threat. I know you're the one who asked SHIELD to send someone...Just like I knew that you had told Uncle Ben the whole story, keeping some of it from May. That's the only reason she's alive now Parker, because she knows close to nothing about the truth. And she won't ever know."

Y/N tried to stand up but Brother Peter put his foot on Y/N's back and pushed him to the floor.

"I remember the last time you were beneath me on your stomach, do you remember Parker? You may not have enjoyed it, but I found it rather pleasant, your whimpers were exquisite." Brother Peter said as Y/N pushed even harder to try and get off the floor, Brother Peters leg began to rise until Staunton used her magic to restrain Y/N to the floor.

"Leave him alone!" Natasha snarled wildly as she tried to fight the magic holding her. "He's suffered enough because of you, try someone your own size."

Brother Peter smiled when Natasha spat at him, the principle walked in and smiled.

"Well hello Ms Widow." The Principle said as Natasha looked at him, she watched as the principle moved his hair out of the way of his ear to reveal the red square brand behind his ear.

Y/N saw the look of fury across Natasha's face. Brother Peter and the Principle began to beat Natasha with her being unable to fight back thanks to Stauntons magic. the two men continued to beat Natasha until she went limp, blood spilling from her mouth as Y/N looked at the ceiling and saw how Wanda had been knocked out, a gas vent, it must had pumped knockout gas into the room. Y/N looked at the three teachers smiling as they began to beat Y/N. Staunton went to use her magic and Y/N took the chance to web her hands together before pulling the door open into the back of her head hard enough to knock her off of concentrating, in an instant Y/N was freed and the magic was gone, Brother Peter however was too fast with Staunton climbing to her feet and using her powers to block Y/N's spider-sense.

A punch landed and it caused Y/N's head to hit a desk with such force it left a notable dent in the desk, Brother Peter picked Y/N up holding him above his head, facing downwards and seeing the knee as Brother Peter brought Y/N down onto his knee, a resounding crack filled the room and Y/N could tell it was at the very least a broken rib. He stood back up and took a punch to the face, followed by another, he looked over to the knocked out bodies of Natasha and Wanda and tried to throw everything he had at his attackers but Staunton was stopping his attacks and opening windows for Brother Peter to attack. A flying knee came next, sending Y/N flying into a wall. Y/N could feel his vision blurring but stood back up he was tackled by Brother Peter and landed next to a plug, Y/N in an instant webbed into the plug and then onto Brother Peter, the electricity surging through the web and into the man who screamed in agony.

Staunton looked worried as Y/N tried to attack her but she slammed him through Brother Peter's desk with her powers, he could feel something sticking out of his side, looking down Y/N saw a pair of scissors sticking from his side.

"Double crap. Small sharp objects, that's my weakness." Y/N muttered to himself as he yanked the scissors from his body and grabbed both Wanda and Natasha wrapping them both up in a web and putting them over his shoulder and making a break for it, if he took anymore punishment there and then he would be done fore, it was better to live to fight another day, Y/N swung back to the compound and carried Wanda and Nat into the med bay. "FRIDAY, where's Bruce?"

"On a mission with the rest of the team." FRIDAY said as Y/N felt his legs turn to jelly. 

"Who's currently in the compound?"

"Gwen Stacy and her family are currently in the common area and your friend Ms Bishop is in your room sleeping."

"Wake her up, Nurse Kate's one of the best at this thing, leave a message telling her to help Nat and Wanda first. Don't worry you two, you're gonna make it." Y/N said as he fell to the floor, hanging onto the hospital beds.

Kate rushed into the room and saw Nat and Wanda on the medical beds while Y/N was unconscious.

"No, no, no. You don't get to die." Kate said as she shook Y/N.

"Mr Parker needs his wound sown shut, he has a haemorrhaging diaphragm, 3 cracked ribs, four broken, a sprained back muscle, and a severe concussion.  Ms Romanoff suffered injuries that have left her unconscious, she has a broken wrist, a fractured jaw, two cracked ribs. Miss Maximoff has been gassed with a chemical agent, the antidote to which is in the cupboard on the top right. Y/N has requested that you tend to Ms Romanoff and Miss Maximoff before tending to any of his wounds. Would you like me to take you through the treatment or give you silence to concentrate."

"Just talk to me, keep me calm, tell me about the gossip in here or something." Kate said as she looked at Y/N on the medical bed she had put him on, she had seen him injured but nothing this bad, he looked like he was at deaths door.

" Kate said as she looked at Y/N on the medical bed she had put him on, she had seen him injured but nothing this bad, he looked like he was at deaths door

Kate composed herself and set to work on treating her three patients...