Discussion...

Wanda and Natasha were in a coffee shop together talking about everything they knew about the case.

"Did you see his reaction?" Wanda said as she shook her head at what she suspected was the cause.

"Y/N's? no, I was too busy trying to read De La Seirre."

"Nat, I don't think Y/N's the target." Wanda said as Natasha turned to her.

"Why not?"

"Just look at what we've seen, those teachers treat him like dirt, mark him down on every subject. You think HYDRA or the Red Room would want someone who's grades say is an idiot?" Wanda said as Natasha thought for a moment.

"HYDRA, no, Red Room might though, they can remedy that, or just kill him." Natasha said as Wanda looked saddened by the statement.

"I don't think he's who we're looking for, if anything, I think he's a victim, look at how Staunton treats him. And the look of fear in his eyes when Brother Peter walked into the room, Natasha, I think whatever this is, Y/N isn't the one we're looking for."

"I think you're getting to friendly with him Wanda, it's clouding your judgement, he's hiding something. Something he's not told anyone about, and that makes me unable to trust him." Nat said as she saw Wanda sigh.

"I'm not getting to friendly, I'm being reasonable, if he is, I'm not saying he is, but if, by some remote possibility, he is the threat we're investigating, then we do you think he's experienced something even close to real friendship, because I know from experience, it's nothing but handlers and cover friends who'll shoot you if you step out of line. So don't you think if we treat him like a human being and not a piece of meat, that would incline him to at least consider joining us?" Wanda said as Nat looked at her.

"I get what you're trying to say Wanda, but I saw it in your eyes, you looked hurt when he ran out of the session today. You're too close to him, keep it professional." Nat said as Wanda shook her head.

"Right, Professional, because that always wins people over, doesn't it? You want me to tie him to a chair and interrogate him? That what you think Nat?"

"No, Wanda I didn't mean that?" Nat said realizing she'd hit a nerve with Wanda.

"What did you mean? I think this kid is being abused, now wether or not that's to keep him on mission, I don't care, but I can hardly just stand and stare coldly at a kid who's clearly suffering. I refuse to. To hell with Fury, I'm making a move to get the truth from him, tomorrow." Wanda said as Nat looked at her.

"What? What do you plan on doing? Sleeping with him to get the information?" Nat said with a scoff.

"Of course not, but maybe, he'll open up to me if I manage to capitalise on his crush for us both." Wanda said as Nat looked at her.

"You noticed that?"

"Duh. I'm only what, four years older than him, I know what a teen looks at when their teachers top three buttons are undone." Wanda said as she looked at Nat who chuckled.

"You're gonna use flirting to open him up. Clever." Nat said as she caught on. "Also, you mention that so often, I'm starting to think you have a crush on me."

"Who knows." Wanda said as she sipped her drink and formulated a plan for the next day, it was a Friday. But maybe she could persuade Y/N to stay behind for a tutoring session. Harmless flirting, a few dropped hints about HYDRA and The Red Room, batting her eyelashes every now and then, and a quick moment of accidentally touching hands while trying to get the door might be all she needed to get the information she needed. And if he wasn't the HYDRA agent, if her suspicions about Brother Peter were true, she'll help Y/N however she could...