DOM & Little Academy 1

By monasabay0010

Part 1. This is part of the Tiggger saga. Before anyone knew about vampires and them taking over the word, th... More

1. What if?
2. Getting to know you
3. Learning
4. The end of the beginning
5. Memos
6. Waking up is hard to do
7. I liked it better when I was all alone
8. First time daddy troubles.
9. Stress to having a daddy
10. More then 1 friend?
11. A meeting
12. Rules?
13. First day of school
14. Morpheus
15. Play date
16. Recap and then some
17. The meeting
18. Fallout
19. Quarantine
20. Q & A
21. More questions then answers
22. Kitty and Cat
23. James
24. Tim and Tyler
25. Tiggger
26. Dragons
27. HELP
28. Punishments
29. A REAL Family
31. Tiggger's gift
32. Girl problems
33. Love, Lost?
34. Mates.
35. Arrival
36. Mother's story
37. 1+1=22
38. A promise.
39. Wake up to a new brother/puppy
40. King Tiggger
41. Michel
42. Glenn
43. Ruby
44. New babies
45. Baby Glenn
46. Looking back?
47. Pieces part 1
48. Pieces part 2
49. Pieces part 3
50. Pieces part 4
51. For now

30. Tiggger's recap

1.3K 50 18
By monasabay0010

8092 Words

A few days ago;

Tiggger's POV

    After grandma and grandpa left, mommy and daddy had new rules for all of us to fallow. They would be easy for me to fallow. I even got to make one of my own. I no pet to them, so a rule that they had to pet me was ok in my book. That's one thing I really liked. When they play with my fur, it felt really good. And tummy rubs are the best. I didn't get all of what I wanted. I wanted everyone to do it. But I would settle for at least one of them doing it every day. I knew I could get others to do it too, so I was good with what I got.

    I thought it was funny when Daddy Tim and Tyler argued about the new bedtimes. They are more like big brothers to me then daddies now. And daddy James was definitely not a daddy anymore. Most of the time he would play with me and Cat. And he even was wearing diapers too. So, more like a brother. A little bit older of a brother, but not by much. He really fun to play with, and he seems to have lots of fun too.

    But some stuff was really wrong around here. Daddy was getting really tired the last couple of days. And mommy wasn't doing any better. I listened to what daddy and grandpa were talking about in the kitchen. Then what mommy and grandma talked about in the living room. They all though I couldn't hear because they not know I have really good hearing. That or they think I not understand them. I know what I look like. And I know what I act like too. But I understand everything they say. I have to help if I can.

    We started going back to school and Cat came too. I thought this would be a good time for me to help her out. I could protect her when she needed it. But in the first class we went to I growled at some people to warn them to stay away. They were treating her like a baby and I now she not. She a lot smarter then me, and I older then her. But when I growled at them she tapped my noes and told me not to growl at people and that she save. So I stopped and then watched instead. She will know if she needs help. But I stay close anyway.

    But at our next class something bad happened. I wanted to step in right away. But I remember what she said. So I no growl at him even tho a bad person picked her up. I knew he was bad, I could feel it. He was just like my old masters when I was young. He sounded just like them. He acted just like them. Worst of all, he smelt just like them. I wanted to rip him apart right then, but I remember what Cat say earlier. She say she safe, so I watch.

    After she ask nicely 3 times to be put down I really want to rip him apart. I was really ready to do anything and everything I could to help Cat. She family now and I protect family. When she try to turn to me and she ask for help, I growl low at the bad man. I warn him first. But he not let go of her. I not want to scare others in room so I only low growl. That normally lets others know I getting upset about something and they back off. But this bully not put her down and try's to make fun of me too. He say that she my girlfriend. Well he right about that. She a girl and my friend. Then he called me a little kitty. Well I am, sorta. Then he say that I daddies Pet. I no mind that ether. Daddy say that some people would think that and he take care of it. So I not mind that ether. But what really got me was that he thought I couldn't protect family from him. He was wrong.

    I growled louder to let him know he was about to get attacked if he not let go of Cat. I knew I was going to brake rules and get in trouble. But I protect no matter what. And Cat asked for help, so I help. I heard people moving away. I could feel the air moving. I could even feel there auras moving away from us. That was new to me. I never felt that before. I remembered before when I almost hurt people in the cafeteria. So I make sure I not put my aura out there. I suck it all in so it no go anywhere. It hard and it hurt, but I keep in in. That's when I got a flash of memory that's not mine.

============================================

A MEMORY

Woman;
    "How'd you do that?"

Man;
    "It's easy. All you do is put your power in your legs. I call it flash, or flash step. I can't do it for long, maybe 10 steps is all. But I can move really fast and take others by surprise. No one can move that fast. Most can't even see it. And when I do that, it's like everyone around me slows down. Even the rain almost comes to a stop. I can do the same thing with my arms and eyes too. I can stand here and see things in slow motion. It's really interesting to see people moving really slow."

Woman;
    "Will you teach me how to do that?"

It took the woman about an hour to learn. But by the end they both were flashing around the forest. They were dodging leaves as they fell. They were dodging each other too. They were having fun until she touched a branch and it broke off in her hands.

Woman;
    "Why did this brake? I didn't put that much pressure on it."

Man;
    "You were moving really fast. If you touch someone or something when you're moving that fast. It's like hitting them with 100 times the force you normally would. Try this. Flash past that tree and flick it as you go by. Just be prepared for it to fall."

The woman flashed by a tree that was about 3 feet thick and flicked it. Just a little flick with one finger. When she stopped, there was a huge hole in the tree. It took the tree a good minute before it started to fall. The man and woman got out of the way as it fell. She felt no pain from giving the tree a simple flick. But the tree felt it as it crashed to the ground.

============================================

    "She my family. Put her down now." I growled at the bad man. My eyes crossed for a second as I saw that memory that not mine. Then I remember that Cat say that all dragons had memories from there mothers. So was that my mother I just saw talking to that man? I wanted to find out.

    Then I heard daddy Ty say a bad word. He say "Oh shit" and I knew I scaring him. I had to calm down and not scare him anymore. I sucked in my aura more so it not hurt anyone and I not scare them. Then bad man asked me what I was going to do about it.

============================================
A MEMORY

    A battle. I was flashing all over the place. I would touch wolves and they would go flying. But they were not wolves. They were werwolves. I was protecting my family from an attack. One of my kids were caught and I flashed to them and pulled the wolves fingers away from my child. The fingers snapped and I got my kid. Then I hit the wolf and he went flying in two different directions broken in half.

============================================

    Then Cat said "Tiggger. Please don't kill him." And she went limp. He hurt her. He was killing her. I have to save her and I knew how now. But she say no kill him. But she not say no hurt him. I flashed. I took 1 step and jumped. I moved his fingers back and as gently as I could pulled Cat from him. I cradle her in my arms then push him back away from us. I think I push him to hard but I not care.

    I land and look at where he is. He is in wall now. But before he passes out I say. "I protect my family." I keep looking at him as he goes sleep. I can hear his hart still beating and he is still breathing. So I not kill him. I glad about that. Then Cat ask if I kill him. I smiled at her and say. "You say not to. But he no touch you no more. He need grandpa Morph. See how he likes cast for a while" Then I take her to my chair and hand her Blacky.

    I looked over at the others and saw that they were scared. I tell daddy Ty that he needs grandpa because he hurt and I not want him to die. And then look at the teacher. I say, "Sorry I interrupt you class. I try not to do it again. I promise." But from the look on his face, an apology was not good enough. So I hung my head and tried to hold back the tears. I knew I did wrong by hurting him. And I disturbed class too. So I walked to the corner and stood there.

    As I was standing there I heard the whispers of the others. I had really scared them. I was holding back a lot, and I still scared them. My tears started rolling down my cheeks but I didn't move to wipe them away. If I had moved, then I would scare them even more and I didn't want that.

    A long time later I heard grandpa Morph come in. I thought he would get me out of the corner. But he didn't. He came for the bad man, not me. After he left the teacher called me to him. Like a good PET I walked to him. Maybe that's what I should be. Just a pet. I heard someone call me a cat-boy when I was in the corner. That stung a little now. But what else could I have done? Cat needed help. She asked for help. So I helped her.

    Standing in the corner was hurting my legs so I was glad when I was called by the teacher. I wiped my face and went to him. The teacher asked me why I hurt the Dom like he wasn't even there. I told him, "He not let go of Cat when she asked." My legs were about to fail me when the teacher told me to go sit down. I turned and walked to Cat. I sat on the floor like a good pet should. I was so tired I wanted to curl up and take a nap. That flash step really took all my energy out of me.

    Daddy Ty picked me up and put me in his lap. I was grateful for the extra padding, but I still thought he was scared of me. I tried not to move so I wouldn't scare him anymore. I guess it worked because he kept a hold of me for the rest of that class. He even carried me to the next class too.

    When he put me down in the next class nobody would come near me. Even the Littles were not allowed to be near me. I sat there where daddy Ty put me and hugged Blacky. I was now the scary, dangerous, cat-boy that nobody wanted around. All through that class I heard them talk about how I put a Dom twice my size in the hospital. Nobody seemed to know that I saved Cat from him.

    She tried to tell me that I did good. But everyone else was saying how bad I was. What felt like forever later, daddy Ty picked me and Cat up. He took us to the cafeteria for lunch. I was not wanting to go, but I didn't want to get in trouble ether. So I kept my mouth shut, and head down. I was sat down on a chair and food was put in front of me. But I wasn't hungry. If I had even tried to eat I probably would have gotten sick.

    When we came in to the cafeteria I could feel everyone around us. It didn't feel good at all. And now my family was being talked about too. It was all bad what they were whispering. Some even said that I should be collared and not allowed in this school. I was to dangerous to be around there Littles. I would never hurt a kid regardless of there age. But they didn't know me. They didn't understand that I was protecting Cat from a bad person. If they only knew why I did what I did. Then maybe they would hate me and be scared of me anymore. But how could I tell them anything? They wouldn't believe me.

    Some of then had to know that I was only playing at being Little all the time. But some of the time I wasn't playing. I really was a Little too. And I was really wanting to stay and be daddies little boy now. I had a family now. This was something I never had before. I wanted the hugs and cuddling. I wanted mommy and daddy to be proud of me. I liked it when they would hold me. I was even getting used to the diapers I had to wear. I wanted all of it. But with one action, I was loosing it all.

    I didn't know if it was my big side or my little side, but I started crying. My head was down, I was staring at the food in front of me. By tomorrow, if not sooner, I would never see this kind of food ever again. I knew they would throw me out. After this, I knew even my family wouldn't want me. I was trying to be as invisible and quiet as I could. Maybe if they forgot about me they wouldn't kick me out.

============================================

A MEMORY

A little girl dragon;
    "How long will we have to stay here?"

A big male dragon;
    "Baby, be patient. We only have to stay here a year. We can curl up together and hibernate the whole time. After daddy releases his magic out in a roar, then all we have to do is wait. Then you will have all the time in the world to have fun and explore the area. But for now, we have to wait."

A little girl dragon;
    "Ok daddy. One year and then I get to play. That's not so long. Will it hurt daddy?"

A big male dragon;
    "for a short time. My roar will be really loud for you baby. But we can use some moss and mud to plug your ears. But you will still feel tingling throughout your whole body. That might hurt but just for a moment. Then it will be all over and we can rest."

A little girl dragon;
    "Not hurt me daddy. Will it hurt you?"

A big male dragon;
    "I don't want to scare you baby. But yes, it will hurt me. After I release my magic in a roar, I will fall asleep for a while. I will need you to bring me food and water while I sleep."

A little girl dragon;
    "Then why do it if you will be the one getting hurt?"

A big male dragon;
    "For you baby. For you and the others I care about. For the others I don't even know about yet. Our kind are dying out. If I do this then they will come here and be protected. Not just the dragons, but all who come. I will be able to protect them all. And when you grow up and find a mate, I will pass this to him and you. Then your babies will be safe too. You can pass it along to your babies so your grandchild will be safe. It's all about keeping people safe."

A little girl dragon;
    "But what if they don't like you and what you're doing?"

A big male dragon;
    "I will protect them anyway. Even if they hate me for what I'm about to do. I will still protect them all. I have lived long enough without others around. And now that I have you. Well, I need a safe place to raise you. You are my whole world. But you need others to play with. You need others to care for. You need others to care for you. And as long as there are humans, I will be here. For you and them. Now, it's time to get your ears plugged up all nice and tight. I need to do this. Just remember, the pain will fade. I will be fine. I promise."

============================================

    After I saw that memory that wasn't mine, the tears really started to fall. I sniffed and that caught daddies attention. Daddy picked me up and asked me what was wrong. I shook my head not wanting to tell him about the memory. He not know about those yet and I not sure I should tell him. Not if they going to kick me out. But when daddy tapped my noes and reminded me about the rules, I had to tell him something. So I said "I scary" then sniffed again. It was the truth after all. I am scary to everyone now.

    But then I couldn't stop there. The words just came flooding out. "They all scared of me now. They think I hurt that bad person just because I wanted to. They not know that he bad. They not know that him not let go of Cat." I started crying harder after that. "Now...Now I lose my family cause you not want scary cat-boy around. You not want me no more. I no have nowhere to go no more. All my home is gone now. I lose everything again. I was only trying to protect Cat from bad man. An I do it again. But now I lose everything again. And I not want to lose you. I not want to lose daddy or mommy. I not want to lose brothers or sister ether. I...I prodect them all like I prodect Cat. But they no want me round ether." I noticed I was yelling and I not want to get in trouble. So I whispered. "An...an I lose everything again."

    I was shaking by the end. I was sobbing so hard knowing I was about to lose everything and there was nothing I could do about it. There are no take backs in real life. And I was just 1 little cat-boy that daddy didn't know that long. He wouldn't want to lose all his friends here because of me. My thoughts were abruptly squeezed out of me when daddy hugged me really tight. I almost couldn't breath the hug was so tight.

    Then daddy asked "Who was it that you were going to protect?"

    That caught me off guard a little. I waved my arm indicating everyone in the room and said "All of them. I protect all of them daddy. You know that. I no let them get hurt. The Dragons will be here in a couple of days and you need me to help. But I scary and they not want me here no more. I a scary cat-boy that they no want awound. So I have go. I no stay were I no wanted." Then I remembered the memory that wasn't mine. That gave me a plan. "But I stay close. I have protect family. I have protect school. And I have protect people in school too." I nodding at the end. I had a plan now. And my mind was made up. I would stay close and do the roar thing. I would release all my magic just like that big dragon did. Even if they not want me, I would still protect all of them just like he did.

     Then daddy asked. "So, even if these others don't want you here, you would still protect them form the Dragons that are coming?" I nodded. "And even if me and Mommy didn't want you any more, witch is impossible by the way. We will always want you. But you would still protect us too?" I nodded again. "And what exactly happened in math class? Why did you hurt that other Dom?"

    I huffed knowing that he already knew what happened. But he asked and I said. "I told you already. Ty told you too. The bad man picked up Cat with no permission. Then she asked nicely for him to put her down. She ask 3 times and he no put her down daddy. She did. I hear her. But then she ask for help and I growled at him. But he still no put her down. Then I tell him to put her down. But still no put her down! Then, he say that she my girlfriend. Then he say I just you pet. And I warned him with another growl. But still he no put her down. Then Cat say no kill him and she went all still and here eyes close. I thought he was hurting her. I not like that. So I take her from him. I had to daddy! She getting hurt by him! I had to move his hands away from her and then I pushed him away from her. That all I did. I could have pushed him throw the wall, but I no do that. Cat say no kill him. I wanted to for him hurting Cat. But I no do that. Cat say no, so I don't. Then I say sorry to teacher for interrupting class and go stand in corner. I know I brake rules daddy. But Cat getting hurt. And I no like a Little getting hurt. And Cat a Little like me."

    Daddy smiled really really big at me. But I not know why. Then he said. "So Cat asked 3 time to be put down?" I nodded. "Then you warned him about 5 times to put her down. Including the growls?" Yes. What are you hard of hearing? I just told you that. But I not say that and I nodded again. "And only after you thought she was being hurt by him did you step in and take her from him?"

    I nodded again with a whispered "es" as my tears started to flow freely again. I was so frustrated. I wanted to scream, but that would just get me in more trouble.

    "And after all that you even apologized to the teacher for disrupting his class. Then you put yourself in the corner?"

    I nodded then I almost yelled. "I know I brake rules. So I have to be punished for it. So I gave Blacky to Cat, and went to corner."

    Then daddy asked me. "Do you know what is supposed to happen when a punishment is over?" I shook my head. I was never told, or I didn't remember. "After a punishment is over and you have a talk with your mommy or daddy, then it is done. There is no more punishment after that. Actually there is supposed to be what is called aftercare. And what that is, is where the mommy or daddy gives you cuddles. Have you gotten your cuddles yet?" I shook my head and then daddy immediately engulfed me in a tight hug. "You are not going anywhere baby. You did the right thing. You protected your little sister. If anyone has a problem with you protecting your sister, or another Little, then they shouldn't be here. You are a good boy. A very good boy. I am very proud of you."

    I cried some more after that. But those were happy tears. I found out that I wasn't going to lose anything. I get to keep my family. I get to keep my home. And I get to eat this good food too. But as I look at it, my eyes start to close all on there own. My tummy hurt and the tummy monster growled. I sniffled a little bit really wanting something to eat. But I was just to tired to eat. I was fighting just to keep my eyes open.

    When daddy moved me do I was lying down in his arms, my tummy monster growled again. But I knew why he held me this way. I wasn't going to get lunch like the others. But I was going to be fed. And the moment I saw the bottle coming near me, I let my eyes close, and I opened my mouth. When that bottle touched my lips, I started sucking it down as quick as I could.

    When I woke up I was in mommy's arms. I had Blacky in my arms and a blanket wrapped around us both. Only her head was sticking out of the cocoon we were in. I couldn't move but that didn't matter right now. I was warm and comfortable in mommy's arms. She stood up when she saw my eyes open. She walked in to the bedroom and I got to have the good milk I really liked. After I was full she unwrapped me and Blacky. She changed me and then I got to play with J in the toy room. She said that I was a good boy and I was going to get a surprise for dinner. I didn't know what that was because I let my Little side all the way out. I was protected and safe right here and right now.

    I sorta remember getting changed again. But I was right back to playing again after that. Then daddy came and got me and we left for dinner. I wasn't hungry yet but daddy said that we would be eating soon. We just had to get there first. But something weird happened on the way to the cafeteria that brought my big side to the surface. Not all the way, but enough for me to understand whe was going on around me.

    People were handing me balloons and cards. Some were petting me and saying sorry for some reason. Both my big side and my little side liked the balloons and when they would pet me. Daddy was holding me so I knew I was save. When we got to the cafeteria doors someone asked that I be put down so I could walk in on my own. I had balloons in both hands and I didn't really pay attention to what was happening. But when he put me down I looked at him confused. He told me to walk forward so I did.

    The doors opened and there was a huge pile of pillows in the middle of the floor. And in that pile of pillows were a lot of people gesturing for me to come play with them. Every time I came in here before I would cover my ears. The noise was just to much for me. But now it was really quiet in comparison. I looked up at daddy and he told me to go have fun. Sam told me that they were all Littles just like me and her. The balloons went flying when I let them go. I held Blacky tight as Sam pulled me along with her. We had fun. We had pillow fights and tag and other games like chase until there was a really loud sound.

    We all stopped and looked. It was grandpa Morph that made the loud sound. "Everyone grab a pillow and your teddy, then take a seat. It's dinner time." That's when it got a little loud. But nothing I couldn't handle for a short time. "This dinner is in honor of Tiggger and his bravery. He not only stood up to a bully. But he also protected his sister from that same bully. Who I might add is now in the hospital wing recovering. When he is well enough he is getting kicked out of this academy. We will not allow bullies here. Remember that, all of you." He looked at everyone then said. "Let dinner be served.

    People came from everywhere. They all had plates of food and drinks. They went to the Littles first and got them settled. Oversized plastic plates the size of trays were given to every Little. But not one utensil was handed out. Mac&cheese, chicken nuggets, mashed potatoes, cheese veggies, were just some of the things that were on there plates. We were all going to be a mess by the end. But it will be fun at least.

    I looked around he saw that nobody was sitting at the tables anymore. Everyone was sitting on a pillow, on the floor. Something else I noticed, there was no sound of a fork or a spoon touching a plate. I stood up and looked around. What I saw was everyone eating there food with there hands. Then I saw daddy standing up. He was looking at me and I at him. But unless I yelled he wouldn't have been able to hear me. So I tilted my head in an unspoken question.

    Then daddy said. "This is an apology from the whole academy. We all messed up. We failed one of our Littles. That includes me as well. As your Daddy Dom, I should have been able to handle this a lot better. But I didn't know how. I even asked for help this time. But those I asked didn't know ether. But at lunch, when you yelled all your worries out for all to hear. You solved it yourself. I could only help a little. So as our punishment, all the Doms have agreed to this dinner. And to eat it just like you. A Master becomes a Slave or a Pet for a time. A Mommy Or Daddy becomes a Little for a time. The minimum amount of time is from when dinner starts until we leave this room. So I hope nobody has to go to the bathroom. Or that you planed ahead and already put on your diaper."

    There was a gasp from some of the Littles. "I'm only talking about the Doms, not the Littles. So no worries little ones." Then he looked back at me and said. "Tiggger, the time is up to you. You get to tell us when our punishment is over. We failed you. And we are all sorry. So eat your dinner and decide how long our punishment will be for."

    Daddy sat back down, but I didn't. I stood there watching all these Doms eating with there hands as punishment. As punishments go, this could have been a fun one. But I knew that there were other things these people would have to do eventually. I did not want them to have to do that. Not as a punishment. I did not feel right having them have to do that. Nobody should have to do that.

    I started to growl. It started really low where no one could hear. But as it got louder, those around me started to hear and looked at me. Pretty soon all the Littles quit eating and were staring at me.

    My growl built up and started reverberating from the walls. Everyone was now staring at me. No one knew why I started growling. Then Cat stood up and said. "No Tiggger. Not here and not now." I wasn't stopping. "Tiggger, you will scare the Littles if you keep that up. You need to stop. They won't understand and it will scare them." I still wasn't stopping, this had to be done. I had to protect them. And I wasn't about to let this "punishment" continue. "Please Tiggger, at least let me explain it to them first." That got me so slow my growling, but I didn't stop.

    "Everyone, you need to listen to me for a moment. This is really important." Everyone started to look her direction. "You all just submitted to a Dragon. Tiggger is part Dragon. The old laws state that once you submit to a Dragon you belong to that Dragon. What that means now a days, is he will become your King. When he is done you will feel a little tingling and that's all. But to other Dragons, that means you all are under his protection. I could have just lied to you and not told you about the King part. But other Dragons are coming in a couple of days. They will know what he is about to do. For your safety, stay still and let it happen. You really don't have a choice in this, not now."

    She finished her little speech and then called the family to me. She had them make a circle around me and hold hands. I looked at her and she joined the circle. I had no clue why she did that. I didn't know what the circle was for. "When he releases his magic, we will get the brunt of it. Everyone, get a good grip on each other. We will feel more then a tingle."

    My growling increased again and the ones in the circle could feel it down to there bones. I knew it wouldn't hurt them if my memories were right. It kept building and building until I turned my head up and I let out a ROAR that I never knew I could do. All the magic I had I released all at once. All of my aura I released too. I let everything go that I had. I wanted to do it right. That other dragon was so big and I was so small. I was hopping that by doing it this way, it would be enough.

    I was really glad that I hadn't eaten anything. If I had, it would have been all over me. The pain I was feeling was the worst thing I had ever felt before. The beatings as a pet when I was young, was nothing compared to this. I would have taken them a thousand times more and been happy. The broken bones I had, were a feather tickling me compared to this. Every pore, every cell in my body, was being poked with a rusty needle. And that was un understatement. Head to toe. Ears to tail. I was in pain. The only thing that kept me standing was what I knew I had to say first. This had to stop. This had to be over. These people had to be protected. They had to be protected from the dragons on there way here. And from themselves. They are acting like slaves and I will not have that. Not now. And not ever. Not if I had anything to say about it.

    So I said two words before I collapsed from the pain. Two little words that I hopped that daddy heard. I said "Punishment over". Then I passed out.

    What happened next, I wasn't really sure. I could see my body surrounded by a circle of my family. I could hear Cat asking them all questions. James, Tim, and Tyler were all asked if they would except me as there brother. They said yes and some of the pain disappeared. Then she asked mommy and daddy if they would except me as there son. They said yes and more pain disappeared. Then daddy asked Cat if she would be my sister. She said yes and all the pain was gone from my body.

    But then I saw something leaving Cat. It was like a ribbon that was tied to her heart. It became untied and flittered away. But then I saw thicker ribbons going from my body and wrapping themselves around everyone in the circle. I knew they wouldn't hurt them. But I didn't want those ribbons to tie my family to me. Those were slave ribbons. If I allowed them to finish wrapping around them, they would be slaves to me forever. I couldn't let that happen.

    I swam to my body and started using my claws to cut the ribbons away. Somehow, it worked. I slashed every ribbon before they could attach to anyone in the circle. There were smaller ones that went from my body to everywhere. I was about to slash at those when a huge dragon appeared in front of me.

    "Not those ones little one." He said. "Those bind you to them. Those bind you to the land. If you cut those, what you have done here will be for nothing. You made a great sacrifice for these people. You gave up your life for them. You gave up your freedom for them. You must trust them a lot to do this for them. You must love them a lot to make this kind of sacrifice. Only one other has ever done so much for humans. And you have done it not just for humans. But for vampires, werwolves, and dragons as well. And if I'm not mistaken, you would do this for all living beings wouldn't you?" I nodded to him. I couldn't speak, I didn't know how.

    "I will give you something for your sacrifice. But it comes at a cost. If you can get even one of these beings to call you king with in one years time, I will give you all my knowledge. I think you would prefer not to have it. For my knowledge is that of all. Everything from the beginning of time until now. Maybe you can do what I couldn't. Maybe you can bring them all together. You are of my blood. But so are all dragons. Enter your body and rest for a time. All you have to do is lay there and you will be back in there world. Be at pease little one. Rest."

    I laid on my body and I merged with it. I became whole again. And there was no pain. I rested but I headed everything. Daddy picking me up. Him telling everyone that that there punishment was over and why. Kendria crying and explaining why. I could feel her tears and understood why she cried. The bond that she had was to a friend. To the one that saved her. But it still made her a slave to him. A willing one, but a slave non the less. Now she was bound to me. But not as a slave. As a free woman. She could now do as she wanted.

    As we walked to our rooms I was moved. I could feel but do nothing. When a bottle was put to my lips I was happy to know I could still drink at least. I was starving. I drank and drank until I knew my body was full. I was put down and covered up. Blacky was to one side of me and Cat the other. To everyone else I looked like I was sleeping. But I was wide awake. I heard what the others were talking about in the kitchen before they went to sleep.

    Some time in the night Cat woke up and was hungry. With me just thinking, you would think that it wouldn't build up an appetite But I was hungry as well. Somehow daddy knew I was hungry and he fed me again. After that we were both changed and put in to bed with our parents. After mommy and daddy fell asleep again Cat rolled over and hugged me like I was her teddy bear for the night. It felt good to know she didn't hate me for what I had done to her. She was the only one that knew that by saying yes to being my sister all other bonds would be broken. James on the other hand found out last night before bed. It was that old bond to me that had turned him into a baby. Those are now gone as well.

    At some point in the night I finally slept. I woke up when mommy and Cat woke up. We all said good morning to each other before daddy came in. He grabbed me and Blacky while mommy had Cat and dragon. Quick change in the nursery and it was out to breakfast. But the moment daddy sat down with me big brother Ty grabbed me from him.

    He put me on his lap and was about to feed me when the twin jokes started. It was funny and the only ones that didn't really laugh about it was mommy and daddy. But I knew they would eventually. At least I hope they did.

    After me and Cat had a bath together it was the parents turn. By then everyone was clean. Our brothers cleaned up breakfast and anything else they could find. They were really trying to prove they were not little kids anymore. Someone texted grandma and grandpa because they showed up soon after the showers were done.

    I could feel the tension in the room and I knew what always helped me. So before they all started talking I went in to the nursery to grab some of my stuffed animals. I handed them out to everyone then told they why.

    "I know this going to be stressful. And I have Blacky. Cat has Dragon. So I thought you might want something to hold too. Blacky helps keep me calm. My paci helps too. But I not think you all want one of those So I help and let you barrow some of my friends. They like to help too." But now that I think about it. I wonder if they would want a paci too. They do help a lot sometimes.

    As they all just look at what I handed them I felt embarrassed that I even suggested it. Was I helping or hurting the situation? Was this all a mistake? Should I just take them back to my room? I sat down on the floor not knowing what to do next. Then daddy said. "Thank you very much for letting us barrow your friends. I'm sure they will help a lot." I couldn't help but smile at him. It was like he knew I was unsure about what I did. Then he asked if he could hold me too. Of corse I said yes and jumped in to his waiting arms. After he hugged me I got comfortable and waited to the questions and conversation to start.

    But mommy was the first one to talk. She said that daddy was excepting. Very excepting of everything. Very quick to except everything that happens. Then daddy explained why. He talked about the first time we met. Not one of my best times with daddy. But he even turned that around. He said that I scared the hell out of him at first. But when I put out my had to shake. He was all good after that. I guess I should share hands with as many people as I can. Maybe then they will be ok with me.

    He was petting me as he talked. It seemed to calm him some. As he kept talking he scratched behind my ear. I loved when he did that. It felt so good. When he said that I was right again I looked around at the others wondering why he said that. Then he pointed out that everyone was now holding the stuffed animals tighter like they needed the extra comfort.

    He said that I might not know what I'm doing even tho I did. But then he said to except what I do as a gift. And then he said that he did. That made me really happy. I was a gift to him. Stuff I do for him he takes as a gift. Even the bond that we now share, he takes as a gift. And that is what I was hoping for. Not a bond that binds. But a bond that sets you free.

    After he was done Cat started to explain what I did. I didn't know about why she asked the questions she did. But now I know that we are real family. I have a real mommy and daddy. And I also have 4 siblings too. And all other dragons would know that we were a real family.

    And now, the dragons that are coming here have no claim to me in any way. Then she explained that this is my territory and I am basically a king here. That sounds really cool. But I no want servants or slaves. That's not why I did what I did. Then she said nothing would change for anyone else, just me. If they excepted me as king, I could protect them better. That is what I was wanting. I wanted to protect them.

    She said that I would get a power up like a video game for everyone that excepted me. Then she said that I would have to stay here at least a year to make it permanent. I already knew that. And I was good with staying here forever if I was allowed. She talked about the dragons tricking other people to give them power. I didn't like that. It was wrong to do it that way. But I could understand why they did it.

    But then she said that the other king might think I challenged him for doing my roar. I no challenge him. I just protecting my family. But she knew how to get around any challenge. She a negotiator. So she talk to them and I don't have to if I no want to. But I do want to. I want to know as much as I can about them. And about where I came from.

    Then she talk about the bond of a dragon and his drake. And that the type of bond that me and daddy have. He like Santa Clause. He knows when I sleeping. He knows when I wake. And daddy always knows if I bad or good. Would that make all the others in the school his elf's? Do they make toys here?

    Then big brother Tim pick up Cat. She looked scared at first. I was about to growl at him for scaring her. But I didn't. He a good person. And I saw the bottle in his hand for her. She must have a sore throat from talking so much. That or she was tired like me. It wasn't even lunch time and I haven't even done anything. But I was getting tired too.

    Some how daddy had a bottle in his hand and he moved me so I could relax and drink it. He must have used his Santa magic to get it. The taste bottle was to my lips before I could think about it. I started drinking it. It was the good stuff. My eyes started closing all on there own when I heard daddy say something I was not expecting. He was giving me food and drink. And then he whispered in my ear "Have a nice nap, my King." My eyes popped open and I could feel power rush in to me. I looked at daddy and in an instant I understood what had just happened. He accepted me as his king. And now not only did I have that power boost that Cat talked about. But I also had knowledge I didn't have before. Not all the knowledge of the world. But I had access to it if I wanted it. I put that aside for now and nodded to daddy. Then I closed my eyes and fell asleep quickly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 255 9
Grace has been a babysitter for the Owen family for years. Read as they turn her from just a babysitter into their own personal Toy.
31.2K 1.1K 45
bongleni short stories! All of the short stories published in "Fated to Love You" will be transferred here.
212K 2.7K 20
Warning 18+ short novel មួយនេះមានពាក្យសម្តីមិនសមរម្យ ច្រើនរាប់មិនចេះអស់#taekook 🔞🔞 only
44.5K 3.1K 25
«អូនអគុណដែលស្រលាញ់អូនមើលថែរអូនទោះបីជាអូនស្ថិតក្រោមស្ថានភាពពិការក៏ដោយ» ប្រភេទ:មនោសញ្ចេតនា,ផ្អែមល្ហែម,ប្រកួតប្រជែង