Dependence - an Original Quin...

smartwolf85

**second book in the series** (Y/N) arrived back in his home country... but some want him back? He returns to... Еще

Important Info + Credits
Frequently Asked Questions (but not really)
1 - A Familiar Reality
2 - A Familiar Education (ft. Nino's Dilemma)
3 - Can We Not Talk About Politics?
4 - More New Students
5 - Stopping the Date
6 - Stopping the Sleepover
7a - Planning the Festival
7b - Stopping the Festival
Christmas Special 🎄
8-0 - It's Up to You
8-1a - Ichika
8-1b - Nino
8-1c - Miku
8-1d - Yotsuba
8-1e - Itsuki
8-1f - Ally
8-1g - Cat
8-1.5a - I'd Rather Not Walk
8-2a - Accepting Ichika's Offer
8-2b - Accepting Nino's Offer
8-2c - Accepting Miku's Offer
8-2e - Accepting Itsuki's Offer
8-2.5a - Declining Her Offer
9 - A Day at the Beach
10a - The Field Trip of a Lifetime, part 1
10b - The Field Trip of a Lifetime, part 2
11a - Returning the Confession: Ichika
11b - Returning the Confession: Nino
11c - Returning the Confession: Miku
11d - Returning the Confession: Yotsuba
11e - Returning the Confession: Itsuki
A/N for Chapter 11
12a (Finale) - The Wedding - Ichika
12b (Finale) - The Wedding - Nino
12c (Finale) - The Wedding - Miku
12d (Finale) - The Wedding - Yotsuba
12e (Finale) - The Wedding - Itsuki
A/N for Chapter 12
Final Words
Miscellaneous Unuploaded Scenarios
Unuploaded Filler Chapter - Misplaced
Quints' Birthday Special 🥳🎉

8-2d - Accepting Yotsuba's Offer

111 10 30
smartwolf85

DECISION 2: Will you go to the café with her?

CHOICE a - YES

(Y/N) smiled. "Sure, thanks. You seem really enthusiastic about this."

Yotsuba also smiled as she entered after him. "I always like giving small gifts to people I like!"

The two placed their order – (Y/N), an iced coffee; Yotsuba, a cup of orange juice – and sat down at a table. The two talked friendlily until their order was called.

"Order four-two-zero? One orange juice and one iced coffee?"

(Y/N) got up to get the drinks, but Yotsuba jumped up and pushed him down. "It's okay, (L/N)-san! I'll get them!" She quickly returned with the drinks.

Yotsuba sipped her juice. "Wow, that's some very good orange juice!"

(Y/N) smiled. "Glad it's good, Yotsuba."

They continued drinking their drinks until they were close to finishing them. It seemed like something was on Yotsuba's mind.

"Yotsuba...?"

She was startled. "Y–Yes, (L/N)-san?"

"You know, you can call me by my first name."

"I want to be respectful, though!"

"Alright, (L/N)-san it is."

"Anyway! I... Um..."

(Y/N) patiently waited for Yotsuba's response, but he did not expect what would happen. She tightly closed her eyes and just let her words go.

"I really like you, (L/N)-san!"

"...!"

"I think you're really smart, and really nice, and really..." – she quieted down – "hand... some..." – back to normal volume – "and I think that, if you gave me the chance, I could show you how great of a partner I can be!"

(Y/N) gently ruffled Yotsuba's hair. "I really appreciate that, Yotsuba–"

"You don't have to answer now, just think about it!"

He chuckled. "I will, I will..." He got up and threw his now-empty coffee cup out. "Thank you, Yotsuba. I'll talk to you soon." He started walking toward the door.

"You're leaving?!" she called after him, more surprised than annoyed.

"Yeah, Ally's waiting back home–"

"Oh, okay, gogogo." She pretend-shoved him out the door.

He continued thinking about Yotsuba's confession as he walked home. He wasn't sure if he wanted to commit to i, but he had a feeling it might somehow work out.

[YOTSUBA ENDING]

- = + = -

hello Yotsuba fans. congrats on getting the confession. carefully consider it and think whether or not you would accept it.

keep an eye out for a future chapter like this one but in which you actually get the girl, not just the confession.

thanks for reading.

- Niko-kun

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

2.7K 100 9
"Can a withered, shriveled, crumpled old weed...be as beautiful as a rose? Or is that asking for too much...?" The Quintessential Quintuplets X Male...
248K 6.5K 17
You and Tsukki were childhood friends, but when you moved away in grade school everything changed. Now you're back, and you're both attending Karasun...
28.1K 956 32
(Y/N) just moved to Japan. The plan is to stay there for a year, away from his home, so he's not too enthusiastic about it. But he meets a certain fe...
7.8K 134 19
2 years. 2 very long years of living in Greece with his parents, a boy manages to go back to Japan! by using his best friends family, he learns that...