Ennead and Y/N female reader

Per Natalieramirez416

I don't own any of the art that is this story and I'm only doing this for fun I feel like that the manga ENN... Més

Prologue
chapter one death is only the beginning
chapter 2 a new world
chapter 3 oh my gods
chapter 4 the trial part 1
Chapter 5 part two of the trial
Chapter 6 the forbidden Gardens
chapter 7 keeping an eye on your enemy
Chapter 8 why did this happen to me
Chapter 9 mercy on me
Chapter 10 the deal with the devil
Chapter 11 work until your bones drop
Chapter 12 love is a foolish
Chapter 13 Pain pain go away
chapter 14 night time ninja
Chapter 15 good night child
Chapter 16 the end is near
Chapter 17 the evil b****
Chapter 18 punishment
Chapter 19 death a friend
chapter 20 why god
chapter 21 Osiris's way
an announcement
chapter 22 the blood is thicker then water
Chapter 23 down with the bloody big head
Chapter 24 stay with me please
Chapter 25 part two of stay with me please
happy thanksgiving
chapter 26 the traitor is dead
chapter 27 what about me ?
Chapter 28 you are mine
Chapter 29 grow my lovely flower y/n
Year 2023
hello my readers
chapter 31 I will only love you my king part 1
chapter 31 part I will only love you my king part 2
chapter 31 I will love you my king part 3
chapter 32 life changes all the time
Chapter 33 the meeting
chapter 34 I don't want you leave
chapter 35 things happened for a reason
an announcement
chapter 36 pain in the body, mind and soul
chapter 37 Poison love
chapter 38 I'm monster
chapter 39 fight for what you believe in
Chapter 40 fear and regret
feeling sick

Chapter 30 May you live forever with me for eternity

2.4K 90 47
Per Natalieramirez416

"I'm so happy that you're helping out with Osiris. I had noice that he was very upset when he heard about his beautiful garden"

Iris said to you as you were both walking in the back of the temple to where He would be waiting for you and his wife.

As the goddess kept taking on about how she was getting excited to see her husband you couldn't help but felt a bit queasy feeling in your stomach as you getting closer to Osiris but deep down you knew that he was planning something else for Seth and you.

"My Queen, could I ask you a question ? Something doesn't set right for me and I'm worried about it."

"Of course Y/n tell me what's on your mind ?" She said to you as her voice was filled with worry.

"Do you ever feel that Osiris could be hiding something from you ?" You said to her as you were trying to test the goddess to see how far is she welling to go when it comes to her husband.

"What an odd thing to say. But I must say we don't hide anything from each other because we trust each other very much. Why would you ask me that?"

Both of you were walking on the path to the garden as you still were walking with her "It's because I have a feeling that the high priestess could've been murdered."

Iris had stopped walking along with you as you continued walking from her but you stopped in your trucks to notice that she wasn't moving from where she was standing with the look of Terror on her face face and her eyes filled with fear.

"Iris are you all right was it something I said just now ?"

You had asked her but she gave no response so you quickly walk to her grabbing her by her arms to make her notice that you were there.

"Iris can you please listen to me I said was it something to you ?!"

She was on shocked from your yelling at her and she quickly grabbed your face to bring it closer to hers as she was looking directly at you.

"What makes you think that Osiris had something to do with her death ?"
She said with anger in her voice as she asked you the question.

"I don't mean to be one with gossip but some of the servants said that the last one who saw the high priestess was your husband Osiris and it got me thinking of how she died I for one know that she would do anything to get his attention but committing suicide would not be on her mind especially with him."
Iris pushed you away from as she yelled to you in a fearful voice to make you obey her as she said to you "On your knees now Y/n!"
You were on your knees the next second she said that to you.

"Are you saying questioning his loyalty towards me?"She said to you.
Your head was only at looking at the ground as she was getting piss off at you but you wanted some answers so you continue on speaking to her.

"No my goddess, I don't mean to impose and I don't mean it in any way to offend you but it does not make any sense."
You were going on thin ice as you kept asking questions to her but you wanted to know if she knew something about the high priestess's death.

"I understand that you have compassion towards that vile woman but she killed your friend, harmed you in any other way and completely publicly humiliated you in front of everyone here. She even left you scars on your back in a way you could never be with anyone.
And you still have sympathy towards someone like that."
You knew she was speaking the truth to you but you need information from her

"My goddess, I'm just saying that there are some red flags that are concerning to the temple and if someone is trying to frame or put the blame on your husband shouldn't you at least ask him of what they were talking about."

Iris made you look up at her as she very angry at you as you looked directly at her.

"I know what they were talking about.
I sent my husband to Exile her in the worst part of the desert for what she had done to you but after he left her she must have had a weapon or something to kill herself with it.
You were completely shocked from her answer but you could understand why she would do it.
Iris had only order Osiris to do it in her behalf because she didn't want the high priestess near the temple ever again and because she harmed you so bad that the goddess wasn't going to forgive for her crimes.

"Now I didn't want to bring this up to you but I'm telling you now."

She got from the
You had slowly walked away from as you clearly being reminded that you were just piss off the goddess.

"Heed my warning, Osiris will never betrayed me and should you say other wise I will have you punish with my own hands."

You knew she was getting piss off because she was trying to do you a favor by getting rid her so you decide to drop it already.

"I will be grateful for you and your loyalty for telling us what happened to you but I do not want to hear this again do you understand me ?"

Iris said to you as she was walking again but you spoke to her once again.

"Yes my goddess, and I know that you and Osiris had been together for very long time please forgive me."

You said to her but she add more to warn you again.

"Enough I said do not speak of it now let's go."

You picked up yourself off the ground as you both continue walking down the path to his garden along the way servings was staring at both of you as they know that you were both were in the argument and they couldn't say anything as they felt the aura around Iris for they said one thing to her they feared they would be punished under the goddesses mercy.

And there he was standing in his glory as he gave out orders to all the male servers to carry out big pots of dirt to fill in the hole as they remove the old fertilizer that kills the plants from before. Then Osiris had told the rest of the man to divide the new dirt into long roles in a straight lines of holes into the ground to plant new seeds.

(In your point of view)

I was watching Osiris of how he was telling them to move out of the way as he had a sack
of seeds next to him and he put his hand in the sack to grab a handful of them as he was putting them in the holes in the ground.

Then the man had put the soil on top of the seed so it would grow.

All the men stood back as Osiris came into the middle of the garden and with the wave of his both hands in a circle flowers begin to bloom in a matter of seconds.

Mandrake and the daisy, chrysanthemum, anemone, and poppy, jasmine were glowing everywhere under everyone's feet I couldn't believe it but it was truly beautiful sight to see.
But as he was making the flowers grow I could feel it inside my chest as if something was moving inside of me and hurts like a son of bitch.

As it was getting harder to breath in and out, I could only put my hand on my chest trying to calm my heart down.
As I was trying to breath slowly I came to realize that the seed inside of me was only reacting because I'm near Osiris while he was making his beloved Garden. I knew that Osiris as well could feel the power of the seed as well because he then looks straight at me right a way.

(In Osiris point of view)

This garden will be restored to its former glory when I'm done here.
I felt a pulse as if something was calling to me as I quickly turned around staring at Y/n with her eyes wide open as I came to understand that the pull I felt was coming from her.
For a moment we started at each other as if there was no one there but us I came to understand that I truly wanted her for myself.

Then I quickly notice that my wife also there with y/n as I was walking towards Isis

"My lovely wife what do you think ?" I asked her as she was smiling at the new garden.

She said to me "My love it's a truly a wonderful garden I love it."
Iris said as she kissed her husband on the lips with her eyes closed but while he was kissing her Osiris
was looking directly at me his eyes filled with obsessive love.
I could only pretend and smile back at him but really I was truly felt disgusted with him.
Then the pain in my chest was going away quickly as he was very bust with his wife at the moment but then all of sudden I could hear running feet coming towards me.

(Pretend that you are petting his head)

"Y/n there you are. I was looking for you for a while. Can you play with me please?"

Anubis asked me with a joyful voice I quickly look down at him and said to him
"I'm sorry Anubis but I can't at the moment you see I'm on the punishment for them time being."
"Oh that's not fair I want to spend some time with you today." Anubis said as he was pouting at the ground.
I was bit glad that I didn't have to deal with Osiris from how he was looking at me.
Honestly it felt really weird of how he was just starting at me when his wife was right there with him but I quickly turned my attention back to Anubis to answer him back.

"I'm sorry but I promise I'll spend some time with you tomorrow how does that sound ?"

Suddenly he yelled at me with anger as things weren't going his way.

"No! because tomorrow I'm going to be busy with my lessons.

My father has been teaching me how to shoot arrows and tomorrow I have to begin my lessons."
I was surprised from his answer so I asked why.
"Something is so going on at the temple something about the high priestess so for a while he's going to busy."
(In your mind)
Oh s*** he was probably still investigating of the death of the high priestess so that's why he can't spend some time with the family.

But Anubis took a few steps away from me to show me that he was growing taller.
"What do you think ? A couple more years and I'll be taller than you" he said to me and that's when I realize that around the same time he growing Seth was told the truth that Anubis wasn't his son was during the time.
He was told from his wife herself that Anubis wasn't really his son but Osiris.
Osiris spoken out to me as he made his way with his wife who was holding his hand as they were both walking towards me.
"Y/n come with me we must work now.
Anubis would have to play with you next time when you're not too busy."
Anubis was sad for a moment as he was going to walk back to the temple with his head hanging down but I had quickly answered to Osiris
"Of course my king I'll get get started right away by the way Anubis I'll see you later on tomorrow I promise." Anubis was smiling at my answer as he quickly started running back to the temple happily. Iris had left her husband after she kissed him goodbye and telling him to take care of you Osiris only smiled at her as he replied back
"Do not worry my love I'll make sure she works very good." When suddenly he said that to his wife you felt a sudden chill shiver down your spine.
Later on during the day you were very busy with Osiris of how he was always ordering you around.
Making you carry big bags of dirt and soil back and forward to the garden.
He even made you get more water for the plants so you would do it all by yourself.
When the man was eating Osiris made you eat alone under the hot sun of Egypt.
You felt like if he was doing on purpose as if he was punishing you because you wouldn't let him kiss you but you really didn't give a shit about his feelings but if anything you felt pretty good about yourself because you didn't let him kiss you on your lips so if anything it was very funny for yourself.
(Oh I get it now.
You're being a asshole to me because I said no to the kiss you wanted to give me ? 😂😂😂😂😆😆 Bitch please I don't even like you let alone be with you.
If I had to choose between you and dying again I would rather die then to go to you.)

Then the night came really quick as the rest of the folks had went back to sleep but not you, you didn't had no choice but to stay with him.
As the last of people left he quickly ran towards you to hug you so tightly as you were trying to get away from him but he was too powerful for you.
Osiris then smiles as he put his face into your hair as he was smelling your hair.
Then he said to your ear "I have been missing you, my child why did you make me angry ?"
You were suffering as he was touching you too much and you  were trying so desperately to get away from him but nothing was working on him.
He was just hugging you as if he was afraid if he let you go at that moment,you would run away from him and never returned.
He didn't want that to happen.
In the beginning when he realized his feelings for Stuff it was very hard for him to control and contain those feelings for he was an example of a proper and behave King.
But Osiris only wanted to be accepted for who he truly was and to be loved by you just like how you were with Seth.
Osiris drop you on the ground as he started to speak to you as he wanted to make you a deal with him.
He said "I'll make you a deal.
You'll be here in the garden here during the night as you and I both will be keeping on this flowers for while and I can convince my brother Seth to take you as your second wife.
How does that sounds to you Y/n ?"
You got up from the ground as you had a handful of dirt as You throw the dirt at his face after he was done talking to you.
"Are you the god stupidity or are you just born dumb ?"
The edge of his eyebrow and twitch as he was trying to get impatient with you from your smart ass answer.
He yelled at you with his voice filled with anger and frustration.
"Y/N!!! You love him I could clearly see it so don't try to deny it to me!
You love him just as much as I do !"
"What are you saying ?"
He was starting to cry as he said "I love you Y/n. I love of you are and how you are beautiful soul."
Osiris suddenly stopped himself as soon he said that to you.
He had no idea of what you would say next to him because he didn't mean to say his feelings about Seth to you, at least not yet until everything was settled in after he was able to convince Seth.
However you weren't surprise by his sudden confusion so you decide to advantage of the situation he created himself.
"I'm sorry I know how much you care about your brother but nevertheless I shouldn't at least behave myself if I knew about your feelings,forgive me my king for foolishness actions that I caused upon you."
You said to him as you slowly got on your knees and bowed your head show that you wanted mercy from him.
He wasn't buy your act as he slowly said to you " Are you only saying that so you may live or do you mean your words now?" You kind of figured it out that Osiris wouldn't buy your sudden Act so lucky for you you read the Manga so you said this next thing to seal the deal we have a saying back in our world Love Is Love it does not matter if you are both men or women or even family if you truly love each other and only wants to the best for each other okay who am I to judge my king your feelings for Seth ?"
He was taken back by your answer because he was very sure that you were going to be disgusted by a sudden confession love he has for his brother but you decide to add more lies fo feed his ego.
"Osiris I know what it feels like to love someone with all your heart and I do know that if you don't tell him then you're regret it later I'm telling you for my experience so please don't make the mistakes I did, believe me."
Osiris then kneels right next to you as he hugged you one more time this time he was crying on your shoulder as he was rejoice from your words he told you thank you thank you it is such a relieve to have someone by my side truly and accepting for who I am."
"Y/n you are truly blessing for me. I knew that you and Seth were meant to be with me.
Today will a wonderful joy an holiday for just the three of us together now that you had accepted me." You were crying as well to show that you were happy too with him but deep down inside you were only saying all the lies because you had to take the next step of your plan and that was to make Osiris trust you.
"Also not to mention but this is the first time I ever heard you call me by my name."
You or really hoping that he was stop talking but you have to feed in for his sick twisted love he had for you so you replied back to him
"It was my mistake forgive me."
Osiris then picked up his head as he slowly put his hand on your cheek to wipe away the tears from your face as he said "Don't be I loved it please let me show you how much I love you."
Osiris finally did got what he wanted as he kiss you on your lips as he was started to cry again because to him you had finally accepted his love for him.
You let him kiss you because you knew you had no choice but to accept his fucked up love he had for you but if it meant that you were on step closer into getting rid of him then so be it.
After he was done kissing you he put you up as if you were a princess to carry in the middle of the garden to show you something.
"Early you felt a pain in your chest in the garden I want to show why."

Sudden red flowers were growing around you as Osiris waved his hand as they doing his commands he was smiling at you because he was finally happy when he told you his feelings and that made Osiris more alive and happy to him ever.
"I will finally tell you the truth about Seth."
*Oh crap this is not going to be good* you thought in your mind.

To be connected
Next chapter on February 3rd.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

104K 753 14
I don't own mha. I hope you enjoy the story I made.
337K 6.1K 31
This is a Karma x reader One Shots hope you like it!! I don't own anything.. 👇Highest Rank Achieved👇 1st in 'KarmaAkabane' 4rth in 'Xreader' I'm...
21K 342 40
Hi guys it me I will be working on this springtrap x foxy story I will still be working on ask springtrap ..so no worries for the ones who read i...
111K 2.6K 101
Idk I will try my best to write a good story, my writing skills are very bad and I will try to stay on the main story line of aot, I might mess up so...