chapter 21 Osiris's way

Osiris felt as if he were going mad as he was remembering of how Sekhmet took away Y/N from him. It filled him so much with rage that he couldn't focus on writing the message to his wife to inform Iris of what happened at the temple as he puts down the brush for he feared that he could break it just by the mare thought it. He then slowly got up from his chair to make his way to look outside to gaze all over Egypt as it became night already.

Night at Egypt became truly beautiful just like his beloved Seth although indeed Seth is his brother but he still couldn't stop this lust he has for him

Night at Egypt became truly beautiful just like his beloved Seth although indeed Seth is his brother but he still couldn't stop this lust he has for him. Osiris thought nothing wrong, as his was way of loving Seth

however his plan had changed now that his flowers had died. He would have to come up a new plan as he could only saved a small batch of the red flowers he grew from before, hidden away from everyone's eyes where only he would know. But still the plan of having Seth for himself is still a long way to for he didn't have enough flowers now to make wine now that the high priestess made only a small batch of the wine, he would have to make the flowers into something each.

(Inside of Osiris's mind)

*This is becoming a problematic, now I fix this mass that the high priestess she made all because she became so jealous I swear killing her would it be merciful but I could found some use of her. Now y/n became so lovely with her red eyes like Seth, perhaps I'll let her keep them for a while and I wouldn't mind keeping her around me for a while either,
however the problem is that I have to see how far is the flower growing inside of y/n, for it could very dangerous at any moment the flower could be killing her as of right now. From what I saw the flower was growing and blooming for a moment then it closed back up again but why ? This is making me have many questions for y/n why did only happen to her and if so why did only bloomed for a moment then completely gone again.*
Osiris thought long and hard for while as he was making his way back to his duties until he heard a screaming coming down towards the hall where all the woman sleep. He quickly ran down hunting down the halls to find where the screams were coming from but then he felt pain coming from his body as if someone was piecing a knife into his chest slowly. Osiris couldn't breathe for a moment, but he still kept pushing on trying to find who was screaming for help. As he coming closer towards the screams he couldn't believe his eyes there was Y/N laying down crying out for help. As you lay there in pain Osiris rushed towards you as he put his arms around you into helping you sit up straight,making you to look at him. "Child what is wrong with you?" As he asked you with worried and concerned filled in his voice.
"My chest feels like if something is trying to break out of there. I can feel it and it hurts so much what's happening to me ?"
You asked him with pain in your voice as you trying your best to stay focused on Osiris.
"My child I must confess the wine the high priestess gave was not meant for humans such as yourself and because of the wine your eyes had also became red as the flowers.
(In you mind)
*No s*** Sherlock even I know that dumbass but as for the red eyes was a new thing even for me. And as much I hate to admit I'm going to need help his help for now*
You quickly answer him
"Maybe Iris can help you. When will she be back ?
He raised his eyebrow at your question all of sudden but he answered you anyways.
"She wouldn't be back until in 3 days time until I'll try help you as much I can y/n.
But in the mean time come with me can you walk ?"
He stood up beside you as he reached out his hand to help you up. He couldn't wait to see how lovely the flower was blooming inside you as it filled him with excitement.
You immediately took his hand but with caution in your eyes as he helped you down to his room to help find out of what's happing to you.
On the way there Osiris couldn't help himself as he started asking you questions to you, "Tell me y/n do you love working with my wife ?