Unbreaking the Broken (Ghost...

بواسطة SavannahVanduinen

*WARNING- NSFW, mention of sexual assault, mention of abuse, trauma Y/N joined the Military to get away from... المزيد

Intro
Prologue
Moving Bases
The Broken meets the Broken
Training Day
The Ghost
Emotions? Whats that?
Cracking Ghost
Ghost? Or a human?
Frostbite
Frostbite?
Frostbite.
Cracked.
Ghosts? Sure I know all about Ghost.
Mission Complete
El Sin Nombre?
Sunshine
Base Day
Going out
Dark Water
The Rain is Full of Ghosts Tonight/ Alone
Traitor.

Capture or Kill

2.5K 53 49
بواسطة SavannahVanduinen

                                        Y/N POV

                                        TIME SKIP

We were going out to meet Los Vaqueros. You got on the helicopter and sat across from Ghost.

Since he was so big his legs were touching yours. Your legs pressed against eachother in between his.

He was staring at you the whole time. You looked at him for a few minutes, keep eye contact. Then you turned and stared out the window.

Once you got there you followed behind Ghost and Soap.

A guy walked up to us.

"Alejandro!" Soap yelled, greeting him.

"Sergeant Mactavish!" Alejandro greeted him back.

"Call me Soap." Soap said, shaking Alejandro's hand.

"Lieutenant." Alejandro said to Ghost. "Laswell says they call you Ghost."

Soap started talking. "Actually I believe he prefers to be.."

"That'll do." Ghost said firmly.
You held in a giggle.

Alejandro nodded. "Welcome to the city of souls."

Alejandro had us all get in a vehicle. You were at between Soap and Ghost while Rodolfo drove and Alejandro rode passenger.

"With your mask, you will fit in well here Ghost."
Rodoflo said.

Alejandro said something in Spanish you couldn't understand.

"You know Spanish?" Alejandro asked turning around.

"No." Soap, Ghost and you said.

"You will." He replied.

After listening to Soap, Alejandro and Ghost talk about El Sin Nombre and Hassan we arrived at where they think Hassan is.

You followed behind Soap going through cartel houses looking for Hassan. Killing any cartel in the way.

You were clearing through the third building. Still no Hassan. Then the Army showed up with reinforcements. You moved to a window no one was out and started shooting at them.

"We need to move!" Soap yelled.

"Fall back! This way." Alejandro yelled back.
You followed them out a back window jumping out.

You ran through the mountains with the army following close behind shooting to kill.

You hid behind a rock and started shooting at them.
Once you were clear. You followed them running again.

"What's the plan?" Soap asked breathlessly.

"There's a bridge at the river." Alejandro answered him without looking back.
After stopping a few more times to take out more army you kept running.

"We have to jump here!" Alejandro yelled out.
You looked down. Holy hell.

"You can do it Frostbite." Ghost said placing a hand on your shoulder.
You still hated physical touch. Ghost wasn't going to change that.
You watched as the others ran and jumped.

"Come on Frostbite jump. I'll catch you!" Ghost yelled at you. You hated heights. Halo jumps were the worst. You didn't like being in helicopters either. Being in the air makes you nervous.

You took a deep breath and started running towards the edge. Jumping at last second. You closed your eyes.
You felt arms grab you. It was Ghost.

"Thanks." You said trying not to look at him.
You were embarrassed again.

"We need to get to the river." Alejandro stated. You guys started climbing ledges following Alejandro and Rodriguez.

"Alright watch your footing here."
You followed behind Rodriguez along a very thin ledge. Afraid to look down but you kinda have to to make sure you step in the right spot.

Then a bullet flew between you and Rodriguez.

"Sniper! Move!" Ghost yelled. You tried to move faster still behind Rodriguez.

You watched as Rodriguez was shot and fell.
"Rodriguez!" Alejandro yelled out.
You felt a stab at your heart.

You didn't know him long but obviously he was close to Alejandro.

"Frostbite move faster!" Ghost yelled at you.

You didn't reply and just moved faster afraid you were going to join Rodriguez.
As you made it off the thin ledge Alejandro yelled.

"Snipers down!"

You continued running.

You stopped almost running into Ghost who stopped running.

"You led us to a dead end mate!" Ghost yelled at Alejandro.

"We jump from here!" Alejandro yelled and jumped down into the water.
Oh no. Not again.

"You got this Frostbite. This time it's water you're jumping into instead of my arms." Ghost told you.
You rolled your eyes. That didn't help at all.

Ghost jumped. You took another deep breath and jumped. Holding your gun tight.

It hurt as you hit the water.

"Move down the river to the bridge, use rocks for cover." Alejandro said over the radio. You swam following them close behind.

They were more army waiting. You got behind rocks still in the water and kept taking them out.

"Vehicles on the bridge!" Ghost yelled out.
"They're not ours!" Alejandro yelled back.

"We'll have to hold here to get extraction." Alejandro said.

Then you heard the dreading voice over the radios.

"Shadow-1: Engaging the bridge north of your position. Danger close!"

Graves. Shepard told you you wouldn't see him or even hear him. Yet you heard his fucking voice. God dammit Shepard. He told you Graves wouldn't be on this misson at all.

"What's wrong solider?" Ghost asked you.
You stared at him.

"Nothing. Everything's just fucking dandy." You replied. He gave you a look but didn't question further.

"Who the hell is that?" Alejandro asked.
"Commander Graves. Shadow company. They're with us." Ghost replied.

Hearing Ghost say his name made you physically sick. Then again Ghost doesn't know. And you didn't plan on telling him.

Graves and the shadows blew up the bridge taking the army out.

"All stations, no enemy movement detected. You're clear." Graves voice came on the radio again. You wanted to rip your radio off and throw it in the river. You were going to give Shepard a piece of your mind when you got back to Prices base.

"It's good to see you boys." Graves continued. Does he not know you're there? Or maybe he does and is just ignoring your existence. Good, let's keep it that way.

"Likewise mate." Ghost responded to Graves over the radio. You felt sick again.

You, Soap, and Ghost followed Alejandro to a vehicle. You got in the vehicle sitting in the back with Ghost. Soap and Alejandro up front.

"I'll drive." Alejandro said. Well yeah, he got in the drivers seat.

"You boys good to roll up Hassan with some fire from the sky?" Graves asked on the radio again. You ripped your radio off yourself and pulled the ear piece out of your ear. If you heard his voice again you were going to puke.

"You good?" Ghost asked looking at you. You nodded turning away to look out the window so he couldn't see the tears in your eyes.

"Let's wrap this fucker up Graves." You heard Soap say.

Time skip
(If you've already played the game you know why i'm skipping this next part. I'm not writing a pov for this part bc it's just a shadow shooting out of a plane.)

Ghost POV

We captured Hassan. He had been swearing and bitching at us the whole time in Arabic. Something was off with Y/N though. As soon as Graves started coming through on the radio you had watched her eyes go wide. She wouldn't tell you what was wrong though. In the truck she had ripped her radio off after Graves spoke again. There was something going on.

Now Graves, Alejandro, Soap, Y/N and me were standing in front of the vehicle talking to Shepard and Laswell on the computer. Y/N was watching standing as far away as she could while still being seen by the computers camera. You could see it on her face that she had been pissed.

"You speak Arabic?" Hassan asked.
"No." Graves answered him.
"Farsi?"
"No." Graves said again.
"Course not."

"You're talking to a Quds Force officer." Hassan said.
"You're the commander of a foreign terror organization." Graves replied.
"I can say the same to you."

You looked at Y/N. She was staring at Hassan. Not looking away at all.

"Who'd you get American missiles from?" Soap asked Hassan.
Shepard spoke up over the computer.
"I don't care who they're from. I wanna know where they're going.

"I'm a hostage here." Hassan said loudly. "This is illegal."
"You're a prisoner of war." Alejandro spoke up.
"Iran is not at war with Mexico. I've broken no laws." Hassan responded.
"These men and their commanders are the law breakers."

"I want this bastard in permanent custody or looking up at the goddamn grass!" Shepard yelled.
"General." Laswell spoke up now. "Killing Hassan is an act of war , keeping him is illegal. Right now he is too hot to hold."

What? We just finally got him and now we have to let him go?

"Actual." Graves said walking up to the computer. "Let me finish this."

I looked up at Y/N to see her glaring at Graves now. She looked as if she wanted to kill him. What is going on? I need to know why she is so pissed about him being here.

"There is nothing I would like more, but Laswells right. Without proof we need to turn him loose. See where he leads us." Shepard responded.

This made me mad. We went through all that just to let him go?

"He's right here, you can't be serious." Soap said to the computer stepping up to it.
"I'm afraid I am son."

"Did we get anything from his phone?" I asked looking at the computer.
"Affirmative. We got a hit." Laswell replied to me.
"Good." Shepard added. "Now take him back and let him go."

Alejandro pulled a bag over Hassan's head and forced him to stand up. Soap closed the computer.

"Long time, no see Frostbite." Graves said walking up to Y/N.
She was seething. She glared at him.

Graves put his hands up in surrender.
"Still pissed huh?" He asked her.

"You shouldn't fucking be here." Y/N yelled at him.

Graves took a step toward her.

"Who says?" Graves asked smirking. I watched as Y/N reached for her knife.

"No." I said walking up to her placing my hand on hers to stop her from pulling it out.

Graves glared at me, almost like he wanted her to pull out her knife. He walked away and got into his vehicle with Hassan driving away.

"What was that all about?" Soap asked.
Y/N looked up at him, just glaring.

"Sorry I asked." He said and walked away.

As soon as we get back to base i'm asking her what's going on.

What was she hiding from us?

Authors note: wowwww so that was a long chapter. I figured i'd write a long one since the last one was kinda short. What do you guys think Y/N is hiding? What is going on between Graves and her?

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

54.1K 1.2K 10
Following the success of the 141, it becomes necessary to expand. Price, pre-occupied with following leads, tasks each of the men in turn to find a s...
154K 5.1K 38
FAIR WARNING: I am in the process of editing and rewriting chapters to flow more smoothly. This is a homosexual Call of Duty Modern Warfare fanfictio...
9.5K 178 14
Simon (Ghost) Riley x Fem!reader ----- (y/n) was a rookie rising to the top quickly setting her rank and showing her skills through combat and leadin...
291K 7.4K 19
"Ghost and Y/n, taking over Russia." "You're out of your mind, you know that?" Ghost, 𝑶𝒏𝒄𝒆 a heartless, merciless man. A man who's name alone...