Unwanted (Chicago PD)

By KNeill006

Cassandra Mills hates her family. She's only ever wanted to love them and be close to them but that doesn't r... More

51
Late again
Detention
Near Death
Walls
Glowing
Broken on the floor
Scratches
Tears
Party
The Phone Call
Break in
Stay With Me
Betrayal
Talk To Me
Break Down
Concrete
Celebrations
Karaoke
Letters
New Family
Court
Panic
Teachers
Trouble
Given up
She's a runner
Its been dropped
Anger
Memories
Crash
Clearing things up
Hey, I Guess
Party Time!
One Game
To Family

New Years

1.9K 38 0
By KNeill006

Cassie went over to Millie's house becasue her parents were out and they climbed onto the flat roof that was outside Millie's window.

Cassie brought Vodka from somewhere and they had a few canned cocktails.

"Where did you get this?" Asked Millie.

"From the cupboard at home."

"Jay's?"

"God no. He'd kill me."

"How is the house holding up?"

"It's fine. It's clean."

"Fair enough." Said Millie.

"I'm so glad it isn't absolutely freezing right now. I brought one duvet out for us to lay on and then a duvet to go over us." Said Millie as Cassie took her coat off.

"Sounds great. Look, you can already see some of the stars."

"I'm just waiting for the fireworks."

"Obviously." Laughed Cassie as she turned around to the window.

"Is everything inside the house locked?"

"Yep."

"Good. Here's the food." Said Cassie as she pulled the pizza out from inside the window.

"Mmm. Delicious." Said Millie as soon as she had taken a bite.

They both burst into laughter as they started at each other.

"N-no. Stop looking at me. My stomach hurts." Said Cassie through laughter.

"Yo! Kelly!" Shouted Millie as he walked past later on.

The two girls were dancing on the roof as they listened to music and drank. They only drank a safe amount. They didn't like getting full on drunk, especially when they were on the roof. The roof is safe but they are both pretty clumsy so they could easily slip and fall. Plus, they wanted to remember New Years Eve.

"Do you recall, not long ago. We would walk on the side walk?" Sang Cassie as she walked next to Millie and nudged Millie's shoulder to get her to dance.

"Innocent, remember? All we did was care for each other." Sang Millie as she danced with Cassie.

They both had hair brushes in their hands and were using them as microphones.

"But the night was warm: we were bold and young! All around, the wind blows. We would only hold on to let go." They both sang as they danced hand in hand before letting each other go.

"Blow a kiss." Sang Millie as they both blew a kiss to each other.

"Fire a gun." Said Cassie as they leant against each other and did finger guns to the side.

"We need someone to lean on." They sang as they leant their backs against each others.

It wasn't until later that they were led on there backs and talking about the year that had gone by.

"It's been a good one." Said Millie.

"Yeah it has. Apart from the near death a few times."

"Yeah. Good point." Laughed Millie.

"But yeah. It's been a good one. I'm just glad I've had you through it all."

"Same here."

As the fireworks started shooting into the sky and exploding in beautiful colours, the two girls blasted the song 'Firework by Katy Perry.'

"You just gotta ignite, the light. And let it shine!"

The two girls pointed at each other as they moved backwards and then pulled their hand down in front of them to show that they were singing and dancing their hearts out.

"Cause baby, you're a firework!" They both shouted into the street from the roof.

After the fireworks were finished, they fell asleep on the roof. They were both warm under the duvet and were safe.

Millie's house was roughly the same size as Cassie's except it had a gate surrounding the property that you needed a pass code for and it had 24hr security cameras.

Millie's parents came home at around two and checked on the girls before they went to bed themselves.

2022 was one hell of a year.

It was now January the 1st, the day that Cassie's family would be home.

Cassie and Millie were currently at Antonio's house for a bbq with the people from med, 51 and the unit.

"You two are not drinking." Said Hank as he took the cocktails from their hands.

"Oh c'mon." Said Millie.

"He's right. You two are still hungover." Said Kelly.

"Uh, no we are not."

"No? Do you want me to send everyone the videos of you dancing?" Asked Kelly as he raised his eyebrows.

"What? When did you take that?" Asked Millie.

"You wouldn't dare." Said Cassie.

"Where did you two spend new years eve?" Asked Gallo as the girls took a seat.

"On the roof of my house. My parents were out so it was just us. I have a balcony part outside my window."

"It's actually just the roof." Said Cassie.

"What did you do?" Asked Adam.

"Drank. Sung. Danced. Slept. Star gazed."

"Slept? When?" Asked Millie.

"Good point. We didn't sleep."

"No, I'm wrong. We did sleep but not until like one in the morning. It was a late one." Said Millie.

"I'm glad you had fun." Said Jay.

"What did you and Will do?" Asked Cassie.

"Watched our mom's favourite movie and drank beer."

"Nice." Said Cassie.

"Yeah. How about you, Kelly? What did you do?" Asked Will.

"Not much." He said and let out a smirk.

"TMI, Kelly. TMI." Said Cassie as her and Millie walked off to join the younger ones.

"So, Gallo. Any new year resolutions?"

"Yeah. I'm going to work out more. I want to stay in shape."

"You're already in great shape." Said Millie.

"Yeah but working out is also good after a long shift. What about you girls?"

"Do better in science." Said Millie.

"Be on time to school. Hopefully, I'll be living with Jay so it will be easier to be on time. And I need to stop arguing with teachers."

"You're not bad. It's just when they remind you that you are late."

"Yeah. That really annoys me. What about you Violet?"

"Go out more. I don't want to be rude or disrespectful but I need to start to slowly move on from Hawkins."

"It does take time, V." Said Ritter.

"I know. What about you, Ritter? What's yours?"

"I need to start dating again and I want to get a dog. After losing Tuesday, it made me realise that they are great companions. They're like a best friend."

"As long as I don't get replaced." Said Gallo.

"Don't worry, you won't."

"Don't replace me either." Said Violet.

"Guys, don't worry. You are fine."

"Hey, Antonio. Thanks for the invite buddy. How are you?" Said Brett as she walked in with Casey.

"There is some angry lady out there knocking on doors." Said Casey as he shut the gate behind him.

"Hey, Casey. Where are the boys?"

"With some of their friends for the day."

"We have a lot of catching up to do." Said Kelly as he went over to Casey and pulled him towards Jay and Kevin.

---------------------

A/N: I hope everyone had a good Christmas. 2022 has been a good year as well as bad but there have been some amazing times. Happy New Year everyone! 🥳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 513 35
Jordan Hermandez used to be a ranger with Jay but left a few years before him due to her mother's illness. They never spoke again or even knew if eac...
106K 1.5K 32
Madeline Sanchez is a 25 year old Doctor working at Chicago Med, one of the best hospitals in the midwest. Madeline grew up in a high class household...
191K 2.7K 85
This story based on 2 years after Erin left to go to New York to take a job to keep Bunny out of jail. I kept Alvin Olinksey alive in the story as we...
41.6K 760 38
The Intelligence unit goes to a school to talk to students and ask about crimes in the area. They meet two young girls who are rude and mouthy but al...