TaaRey FF Ek Duje Ke Vaste

By magical_wisher

Hello TaaReyians. ❤️ LBF changed to Ek duje ke Vaste Firstly Wanted to say something.. I am very big Taarey f... More

CHARACTER SKETCH
Summary of the story until Now
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 (Taarey)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 13
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 - New Bond
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 22

83 9 1
By magical_wisher

Helllo..no faltu bakwaas..direct point..keep ur fingers cross n look wats gonna happen..chalo start reading bt do hit votes n comment..

CHAPTER:22

Next day as usall go to school n al attend they class n it was break when a mam cme n take taani with her to staff room n explain abt the coming event tht is school fest n as primary school head girl she has to manage everythng taani agree.mam was very nice to taani n al student n she was inchargeof class 5.she also tell taani tht she dnt have to work alone as they have appoint a assistant for her to assit her in her work taani gets happy n they head to assembly hall.it was break so al the students were playingout.when taani n mam stand n talk abt the eventmam get the call n aft the cal mam tel taani tht her aasistnt may arrive anytime n then they may start they work)

mam:aur ha taani main batana bhul gayi ki tumhe jo assit karega uska naam hain ..han (due to distrbnce taani does nthear the name properly n assume it as..)

taani:kya mohan.. (a boy raising his rt hand n was standing at taanis back n he correts taani saying.)

boy:nahi Rohan.

(taani turn bck with a smiling face bt asa she see tht boy her face changes to yelloish the guy also luk at her keenly n in a second recoginize hern say) rohan:tum...(her eyes get wide open n she immedetly turns n start saying to mam moving as there was a tble so til rohan cross the tble n cme taani go to mam bck n kp saying)

taani:k mam main kardungi.i wil mam k

rohan:(cming towards taani n taani try to hide behind mam...)oye kaha jari tu..ruk.. taani:kya bol rahe ho..ho kaun tum..

rohan:itni jaldi bhul gayi mujhe.. lamba rasta..raste pe tree ha?

taani:lagta hain tumhe koi galat fami hui hain...dekho main wo ladki nahi hu jise tum dhund rahe ho...

rohan:are tujhe to millions mein phechan sakta hu ruk ja abhi bata hu...(taani runs frm mams bck n rohan behind her...she runs frm behind a tble n rohan jumps on it n run behind her.taani kp running throughthe corridor n rohan behind her.she pushes sme boys on rohan.he manage n run behind her then she reaches her class.swayam n aashi luk at her n immedetly rohan cme n taani goes to othr side of table n rohan on other side..swashi n all the students were luking at them n between taahan table was there n taani was searching fnr a chance to run n rohan was nt giving her a chance....rohan say)

rohan:kya bola tha naryal ka tree uske bad big tree.. phir jungle usme raste do do raste..lft n rt..rt pura ghumake wahi aur lft pahad ko nikal ta hain..

taani:are tum ye kaisi bheki bheki baate kar rahe ho???

Rohan:bhekhi baate tu ruk bata hu kitne raste gumha mein teri wajha se..

Taani:are tumhe aaye hua do din bhi nahi hua aur tumhe sare raste yaad bhi hogaye thts grt..

rohan:grt ki bachi ruk tu..(taani was throughing al books,duster papers on rohan n he pushing everythng with his hand...)

taani:dekho main yaha ki headgirl aur tumhari boss hu...

rohan:boss ki bachi mujhe pahad pe chadiya tha na tune...(aashi swayam luk at echothr n undrstnd tht its tht same boy to whom taani ragged n taani runs frm table to bench n climb it n rohan at her bck they were 2benches away)

rohan:pahadchadne ka rasta to hain bt..

taani:utar ne ka nahi.

rohan:ha ruk tu tujhe wahi lejake dhaka nahi mara to mera naam rohan nahi... taani:aaha..auch.(she again runs frm the clas n reaches canteen rohan was behind taani n was in ful enthustic to catch taani...rohan was bck n taani frm they were jumping frm tble to tble n taani was splashing al things on rohan n he was mummring) rohan:pahad ke bad nadi..kya tha gaana ha wo lagayi do par hamare piya ko ore khewayaaa.??(taani again run frm there to corridor nthrow a file of papers n rohan pushes it with his hand n al papers fell down...he again runs behind her n finaly taani cmes to the end of the corridor n there was no way to gon rohan catch her n say) rohan:uske bad lift ha..bak..bak..goats ke saath u..(he luk here there n find a pole of wodden n he take it n go to bit on taani head bt at the same time taani moves frm there n the wodden pole go n get hit on principle head who was coming there..swayam n aashi reaches there n get blank out seeingths..taani too gets blank out n just kp her hands on her mouth with eyes wide open..rohan was in the same position with holding the pole.principle luk at them n he had a swelling on his head due to the hit n he ask both taani n rohan to came to his cabin.swayam n aashi were waiting outsiden inside taahan were standing far frm echother infrnt of princy he was taking warm water heat on his swelling head he luk at both n say)

princy:wht was going on?

taani:sir he was abt to bit me with the pole if u havnt cme in the middle.

princy:wht?

rohan:no sir.she is lying...(turn to taani)jhuti liyer.

taani:oye mujhe liyer mat bolna warna dekho..

rohan:wht u wil do?wht?

princy:bth of u shut up..rohan its ur 1day in school n ur doing al ths u should be ashamedn remember its ur1st mistake tht why i m forgiving u otherwise u would have suspend frm the school for hitting ur principal.now ur can go n be careful n u ur the head girl have sme discipline dnt mess everythng ths time i m leaving u frm next

time i wil nt leave u..k

taani:k.(taahan leave n cme out..rohan glare at taani)

rohan:tumne jo kiya ur going to pay for it.

taani:aur tumne jo kiya uski saaza thi ye.

rohan:maine?

taani:ha bada india ko tackyjahil gawar bol rahe the na..abh dekha india aur jodhpur ki ladki tum pe bhari pad gayi..

rohan:dekhte hain kaun kispe bhari padega.

taani:dekhte hain.(they go to opposite direction n school gets over n al goes home aashi tel ritu who dint cme to school due to sme work)

ritu:abh kyataani.?

taani:kuch nahi di.. aap chinta mat karo us mr.bewakuf ko main kaise bhi shambhal lungi.(the day gets over again ritu dint cme n al go n rohan too cme taahan have a glaring luk n the teacher cme n have start clas when she see a gift box n it was written taani name on it.teacher luk at taani smile n opens the gift asa teacher opens the gift a punching hand cmes out n punches teacher nose her nose becme red..she get angry n shout taani name n start scolding her.taani luk at rohan nundrstnd tht rohan did tht.he was smilingteacher scold taani lot n she say sorry so sweet tht teacher melts n give her warning n leave her.rohan gets stunned n the hour finishes n al go out.rohan was in class preparing for other pranks n soon al cme bck n rohan was smiling when taani see ths she thnk smethng n see around.mam cmes n was about sit on her chair when taani stp her bt mam was nt listing so finaly she go n sit on the chair n by ths thd rope which was tied to teacherchair gets pulled upn the bucket whch was full of oat/maida turn n fall on taani.she was luking like a white devilall laughs on taani n swayam n aashi luk with pity eyes n rohan was laughing like a devil.teacher scold them n al gets silent..teacher ask taani who did tht n she was quite when rohan says)

rohan:mam may be she had only did it aapke liye wo kehte hain na dusro ke liye khada khodne wale log akshar us khade mein khud hi phas jate hain...(al again laugh n taani gets angry n furious n mam ask herto go n frsh up.taani go n was furious n rohan laugh was echoing in her ear n in tht tought she clean her face with towel n her fce becmes al black n she go out of locker room n find rohan waiting for her...) rohan:boss kya hua gussa ara mujhe pe??u just wait n watch ye to suruwat hainaage aage dekho hota kya hain.

taani:u..(taani show him finger when al the student beside them start laughing at taani swashi cme there n see taani they run to her n aashi forcefuly take her to locker room. here swayam luk at rohan n say)

swayam:luk i knw jo meri behen ne kiya wo galat tha bt plz is baat ko yahi khatam karo n forget n forgive.

rohan:no no mr..usne jo kiya uske bad no way u just wait n watch i m gona make it big very big..(he smiles wrikdly n leave n here taani kp shouting at rohan in girls locker room.they cme out n go to class the teacher cals taahan has to prepare for feast they go n rohan smile widly as he think smethng n al day assit her in work they prepare list..then guest list,..then performance bt then the school get finishes n taani was leaving with swashi n rohan cme running to them n say..)

rohan:oye boss ye papers to sign kardo warna kal notice nahi lagega dance n othdr events ka phir ek aur moka mujhe milega tumhe rag karne ka.

aashi:taani padke sign types kar.

rohan:haha kahi tumhari property tn nahi lera na padlo..(taani in anger sings the papers n give it to rohan n they leaves...rohan stick the paper on notice board n laugh n say)

rohan:abh dekhna mis.boss kaise tumhe mazachakata hain ye rohan raichand just wait n watch.(In the evening al were having they dinner n taani was usual the same she never changes n swayam,ritu,aashi were amazed to see taani like ths,. she was laughing, having fun n when they go to sleep aashi ask taani)

aashi:taani kya tujhe thoda bhi pharak types nahi pada us mr.bewakuf ne jo kiya uske baad types.

taani:aashi tu kyu itni senti horiaur u knw wht mujhe pata tha ki wo jb mujhese milega aisa hi kuch karega aur jo maine kiyauske baad i knw wht was cming.so relax n have fun k(taani smiles n go n next day they again go to school when they see tht al the students are angry on taani n giving her glaring luks.when swayam ask sme radom student n he say)

boy:jake notice board pe dekho tumhari behen ne kya kiya hainpata nahi kya samajh thi apne apko...(swayam,aashi n taani run towards the notice board n read it out it say..)

{al get stunned by ths n taani woundr when she did thts when she remeber tht rohan took her sign}

taani:mr.bewakufffffff.{taani yields n frm back rohan says}

rohan:yes boss... (they al turn n find rohan smiling n luking at them taani runs to him)

rohan:hello bosss how was it.??

taani:main kuch nahi bolri iska matlbh ye nahi ki main kamsor hu get tht cler.

rohan:oh main to dar gaya.

taani:u,.,(taani was abt to say when a bellboy cme n ask taani tht princy is calling her n she goes n rohan smiles n swayam was abt to bit rohan when aashi drag him with her n they go n here princy ask taani abt notice she was thnkg whtto answer when she smile n make a sad face n say)

taani:sir wo baat ye hain ki ye pheli bar main koi school feast ko manage kar rahi hu aur jb bhi koi ek insaan pheli bar kuch bada karta hain to wo hamesha logo ki baate sunta hain.mere saath bhi yahi hua hain.maine sare studnts ki bate suni ki wo bol rahe the ki ye feast manage nahi kar sakti ye..wo ye..isliye maine ye notice lagwayi ki jo bhi is bar feast mein participate karega wo sirf sirf classic pure indian banega.matlbh sirf indian dance,folkmusic n hindimein speech rahega aur kuch nahi. sir bt i thnk sb ko ye idea pasand nahi aaya to i have an another idea sir kyu na hum indian n western ka fusion kare like indo-western dance.,indo-music...

princy:excellent idea.so lets go n annouce cme on follow me...(taani go with princy n rohan get stunned by her behaviour n then princy announces)

princy:gm students,

all:gm..sir

princy:so studnt as per the notice u al have to do pure indian performances.(al were discussing when princy con...)indian mean indo-western performances u al have to mix indian form with western n make a new thng of it like indowestrn dance,music n acts k

all:k sir(rohan gets shockd n taani smile seeing him.al cme to taani n praise her for her new idea.when rohan gets angry n leave frm there it was 5day for the feast n all get to work n rohan was thnking to do smethng big thstime n taani cmes to him n say) taani:dekho tum is school mein naye ho n tum pe is bar bohut badi responsiblty hain jise may be u cn impres sir n rahi humari baat we r nt done maine tumhe pura jodhpur isliye ghumaya kyu ki u were talking nusnies about india.i got angry so i did tht n return mein tumne jo kiya main uska koi jawab nahi diya so if u r intrstd thn get in n join me in helping.(she goes frm there n rohan aftr smetime join taani n al taani give a soft smile to whch rohan also smile n they get into work.swayam n aashi manages cultural head n taahan superviovs al.finaly the feast day cme al stalls were arranged.. gameswere arranged.. student made they bst project n display them infnt of guests... every thng was going well.everyne cmes n see n go n aapreciate the feast.everythng was going well when rohan suddenly see tht a pot he had arranged rgt above the stage is moving befre the time it has to move n he slowly run n go n tie the rop tightly n aashi see ths n understand rohan plan she search for taani to tell her bt taani was busy n was nt seen anywhere when the host invite al the chief guest on the stage n rohan smile as its the rt time so he go up n try to losen the rope.here finaly aashi finds taani n tel her everythng,)

taani:hey krishnaji ye tu kya bolri aashi..

aashi:main sahi types bol rahi hu..

taani:pagal hogaya hain wo mujhe sabak shikhne ke liye wo chief guest ke saath kuch karaha hain. agar princy ko ye baat pata chali na to use resticate hone se koi nahi bacha sakta.

aashi:hame use kya type.hum jake princy ko sb batate types..

taani:nahi aashi ye baat kisi ko mat batana.

ashi:bt kyu types?

taani:bt wat kuch nai nahi batana matlbh nahi batayegi tujhe meri kasam hain aashi kchal abhi jake use rokte hain ise phele koi prob hojaye(taashi run to the stage bt befre the reach there rohan open the rope n the bulshit greeze which is in bucket turn n fell down on the guest n taashi just reach n stand infrnt of stage with eyes wide open. rohan smiles n al get stuned n princy get angry.the guest also get angry n leave shoutingprincy immedtly cal taahan to his room n ask them angrily)

princy:wht was tht??who wasresponsible for this??

taani:sir wo..wo...(she luk at rohan n he gets nevous)

taani:sir wo ye sb maine kiya hain.

princy:wht?(rohan gets shock n luk at taani n taani con)

taani:ha sir ye maine kiya hain.wo mujhe laga ki main ye karke naam rohan pe dal dungi taki aap use is school se resticate karde.taki mere samne koi competion na ho. princy:i thought u to be a sensible studnt bt ui m very disappointd agar tumhari jagaha koi bhi hota to wo abh tak school se resticate ho chuka thabt its u so i m suspending u frm school 4 a week.

taani:sir..

princy:i cnt do anythng sorryu cn leave now..

rohan:sir..

princy:just leave rt now(they leave n rohan try to talk to taani bt she goes off n tel everythng to swashi n they get tense.al children gather n go to shikhwats office n tel everythng to adi n anirudh n bittuji too agree with them.they both get tense n they decide nt to tel to sarika n next day taani act as if she is nt well n bunk school.swashi go to school n rohan meet them n he was too sad n swayam luks at him in anger n goes to class n in the break aashi find time n go n talk to rohan)

aashi:rohan..(he turn n luk at aashi n she say)mujhe to tum jante typeS ho dekho mujhe tumse itna bolna types hain ki taani ne jo kiya wo sirf isliye ki uski ek badi kamsori hain jb bhi wo kisi ko india ya jodhpur ko bash karte hui dekhti types hain wo bohut gussa types hojati hain aur kuch bhi karti types.taani dil ki bohut achi types hain aur ye tumhe usne bacha ke batya diya.u knw taani ne tumhara naam types kyu nahilia kyu ki wo janti types thi agar sb ko ye types pata chale ki in sb ke piche tum ho to tumhe school se resticate kardiya jayega aur then ye itni bst school hain ki yaha se jaane ke baad tumhe aur kahi types admission nahi milegi types isliye taani ne ye kiya plz taani ko galat types mat samajhna.(she goes n rohan stand there thinking n feel sadsoon the school finishes n rohan follow swashi on cycle n find taani house he has taken the taani no frm her fileat school now he was at his home n he

was trying smethng seeing in the mirror)

rohan:i m sorry taani plz forgive me...naaa it shuld be like taani i knw wht i did was wrng plz forgive me..ha ths is good so lets cal her(he dail her no bt stop again n thnk n again cal her n finaly the ring was going ritu pick up the cal)

ritu:hello...(Rohan heartbeat was stopd he had a unknwing smile on his lips..he was lost smewhere when he cme out of trance when again here the beautiful voice)hello kaun hain?

rohan:hello may i talk to taani.?

ritu:just a min.,(she go n send taani n taani cme n take the cal n say)

taani:hello kaun?

rohan:taani its me..

taani:rohan..

rohan:tumhe kaise pata chala.

taani:cal kyu kiya..??

rohan:taani wo..

taani:abh to tum khush hona main suspend hogayi tumhara badla pura hua na so plz dnt cal again k plz(she kp the phone.he was lft upset he trys alot n thnk alot bt al goes in vain finaly it was 4day when taani dint cme to school n he dritly go to taani house al were at home as it was early morning simar welcmehim.he goes in seeing him al children gets stunned ritu does nt recoginze him as she dint saw him.rohan n ritu eyes meet n rohan gets lost in ritu.he kp luking at her she was beautifullike a fairyrohan heart skip n he feel butterful in his stomach.he cme out of trance when he see taani n he go to her n she to walks to him n they stand in betweenevery one were luking at them taani was nervous as wht wil happen n he luk at taani join his hand n say) rohan:taani i knw jo main kiya tht wasnt rt.mujhe pata hain mere karan tum school se suspend hogayi.{simar n sarika gets stunned n adi,ani n all were tense as now sarika will punish taani.taani glare at rohan bt he cont.}

simar n sarika:wht?{rohan luk at simar n sarika n say}

rohan:par is mein taani ko koi galti nahi hain wo main hi taani se badala lene ke liye., sarika:badla?

rohan:ha wo actuly hua ye ki jb main jodhpur aaya to.....( he tells everythng to al n taani bit her head seeing sarika n rohan say)

rohan:i m realy sorry realy plz forgive me plz..(sarika cmes to taani n hold her n say...)

sarika:taani ye kya haintune itna sb kaise kiyaaur ..

adi:sarika she told me evrytn maine tumhe batne ke liye mana kiya tha.

sarika:adi taani ne galat kiya aur aap...

adi:sarikaplz n beta u can go now..

rohan:no sir jb tak mujhe taani maaf karke meri frnd nahi banjati i m gona leave... taani:rohan plz go.

rohan:noways no not at allplz taani main tumhe se dil se maafi mangraha hu n mere dad kehte hain ki agar aap dil se koi kam kare to wo pura hota hain so main dil se mafi mangraha hu plz forgive me plz plz plz plz plz plz(rohan lay down on taanis legs n join his hands n kp saying to forgive him al get shockd bt thn al smiles n sarika n al ask taani to forgive rohan..taani smiles n finaly say)

taani:k baba i forgive uk

rohan:sachi.(she smile n rohan hug her tightly n al luk at ths with eyes wide open adi n swayam cme n adi move rohan n swayam taani n rohan hug adi n say thank u then he luk at taani n say)

rohan:frnds..

taani:frnds(they shake hands taani introduce to al n then rohan smile n adi ask al to go to school n aftr tht they wil go to picnic they algoto school n rohan sit with swayam, aashi n ritu n btween rohan use to stair ritu n when she use to see him they use to smile at eachothr.taani here was 1st time helping her mumma in packing the thngs n sarika gets happy that taani is slowly learning how to work soon school finishes n adi n anirudh with taani pick up the children to park n rohan infrm her mom.they al slide n swing n have fun when taani was stil having icecream n rohan see ths n go n sit beside her..they smile n talk alot whenrohan say taani,..)

rohan:u knw taani main jodhpur se itna irritated kyu hu??

taani:kyu?

rohan:mis.jodhpur ke karan..

Hoho...to ye rohan tha...kaisi lagi rohan ki entry...how were the pranks..how was thw start of their friendship..chalo m excited to read ur comments.comment fast..

                                -------------------------------------X---------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.2K 1.4K 24
■ UNDER CONSTRUCTION ■ Rank ☆1 in Unspokenlove (for a long time...)???????????? ☆150 in fanficton 05-05-18 #153 in fanfictions 13/11/2017 ( Give...
16.7K 545 24
This is a fan friction of one of my favorite show D3 a bit similar yet different hope you all like it the story starts when kriya came back to India...
10.9K 1.1K 49
I downloaded this cover from Pinterest, Book #1 in loveforever series... Disclaimer: This story is completely a work of fiction and my imagination...
45.6K 3K 37
"Does it ever drive you crazy Just how fast the night changes?.." "Yes...I agree i loved you crazily...maybe i still do...far more than crazily actua...