Glorybringer as Humans | ✔️

By ToastIsSuperior

What if Pantala and Phyrria were towns in the human world? What if there were no such thing as dragons? What... More

Hello!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

A/N

230 1 5
By ToastIsSuperior

Hi! I just wanted to tell everyone where I got the names from for all of the cHiLdReN.

Firefly - Moon had a vision and there is a rain-night hybrid, Firefly is the hybrid's name and everyone there suspects that she is Deathbringer and Glory's daughter

Adventureseeker - I named him Adventureseeker because when he grows up he is going to be a paleontologist, and they find adventures in the fossils of dinosaurs...?

Century - I named him Century because he has prophetic abilities in the dragon world. He is a special type of dragon, who can see a century into the future.

Discovery - I named her Discovery because in the dragon world she has mind reading abilities. And... mind readers discover things...? Idk

Autumn - I looked up random names for Sky-Mud hybrids and saw this one and liked it and named her Autumn.

Carrion - It's not a pretty name. I know. But when he grows up he is going to be a CIA agent ig.

Also, I am running out of ideas on what to do! So please comment on what I should add or if I should stop writing and wrap this book up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 96 10
Jace is the quintessential high school jock: popular, arrogant, and devilish handsome. Clary, on the other hand, is the 'Art Freak', the school's res...
74K 1.7K 30
Dimitri Belikov was awakened against his will. He had turned into a Strigoi, a remorseless, blood thirsty Vampire. Moving to Siberia, he hopes to avo...
208K 9.5K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
173K 7.9K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...