The Owl House x Reader

By DraikaTheDragon

(Y/n) (L/n) is Luz's best friend next door since childhood. The moment where the two found out that they are... More

Chapter 1: A Lying Witch and a Warden
Chapter 2 Part 1: Witches Before Wizards
OC for Rose and Thorns
A/n
Chapter 2 Part 2: Witches before Wizards
Chapter 2 Part 3: Witches before Wizards
Chapter 3 Part 1: We Was A Teenage Abomination
Chapter 3 Part 2: We Was A Teenage Abomination
Chapter 3 Part 3: We Was A Teenage Abomination
Chapter 4 Part 1: The Intruder
Chapter 4 Part 2: The Intruder
Chapter 4 Part 3: The Intruder
A/n Book 2(?)
Chapter 5 Part 1: Convention
Chapter 5 Part 2: Convention
Chapter 6 Part 1: Hooty's Moving Hassle
Chapter 6 Part 2: Hooty's Moving Hassle
Chapter 7 Part 1: Lost In Languages
Chapter 7 Part 2: Lost In Languages
Chapter 8: Once Upon A Swap
Chapter 9 Part 1: Something Ventured, Someone Framed
Chapter 9 Part 2: Something Ventured, Someone Framed
Side Episode Part 1: Cafe Mayhem With The Blight Twins
Side Episode Part 2: Cafe Mayhem With The Blight Twins
Side Episode Part 3: Cafe Mayhem With The Blight Twins
✨(Y/n): The Girl Boss✨
Chapter 10 Part 1: Escape Of The Pailsman
Chapter 10 Part 2: Escape Of The Pailsman
Chapter 11 Part 1: Sence And Insensitivity
Chapter 11 Part 2: Sences And Insensitivity
Chapter 11 Part 3: Sense And Insensitivity
Chapter 12 Part 1: Adventures In The Elements
Chapter 12 Part 2: Adventure In The Elements
Chapter 12 Part 3: Adventure In The Elements
Side Episode Part 1: Common Mold Madness
Side Episode Part 2: Common Mold Madness
Side Episode Part 3: Common Mold Madness
Chapter 13 Part 1: The First Day
Chapter 13 Part 2: The First Day
Chapter 13 Part 3: The First Day
Chapter 14 Part 1: Really Small Problems
Chapter 14 Part 2: Really Small Problems
Chapter 15 Part 1: Understanding Willow
Chapter 15 Part 2: Understanding Willow
Chapter 16 Part 1: Enchanting Grom Fright
Chapter 16 Part 2: Enchanting Grom Fright
Chapter 17 Part 1: Wing It Like Witches
Chapter 17 Part 2: Wing It Like Witches
Chapter 18 Part 1: Agony Of A Witch
Chapter 18 Part 2: Agony Of A Witch
Chapter 19: Young Blood, Old Souls
00:00:00
Happy 3rd Anniversary!

Chapter 14 Part 3: Really Small Problems

2.1K 91 60
By DraikaTheDragon

(Y/n)'s POV

  "Darn it all!" I shouted as I paced within the jar. "When I turn back to normal, I'm having bacon for dinner," I sighed before slowly sitting down onto the glass jar.

  "I hope King and the others take notice of my disappear--Aagh!" All of a sudden, the jar began to shift before I came face to face with pigface.

  "Comfortable human?" Tibbles says with a smug grin.

  "Bite me you talking sausage!" I growled.

  Tibbles narrows his eyes, "whatever a sausage is, I feel offended for some reason." He then chuckled, "but whatever. You, my dear human, are going to be a apart of my show."

  Before I could make a retort, I was brought over to a table. On the table was a rectangular glass cage with a red and yellow tent.

  "Say hello to your challengers," Tibbles laughs as he placed the jar that was in next the cage.

  My eyes widen as I heard a menacing growl within the tent. I took a breath in as I see a shadow coming out of the tent, only to look complex as the creature was actually a unicorn.

  "... Huh, I was expecting something scary," I exhaled with a chuckle.

  But then, my fears came back to life as the unicorn roared at me with red eyes and a muzzle filled with sharp teeth. "AAAAAAHHH!"

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*゚☆゚.*・。゚

3rd POV

  Back with to King, who was leading Luz through the carnival until they stopped at the prize booth.

  The friendship bracelets are still there. Good.

  King drags Luz onward, unaware that Willow and Gus were following right behind them. They two continued to pursue King and Luz from booth to booth.

  Willow and Gus climbed onto a stand, covered in rotten candy. They were exhausted as they tried to regain their bearing.

  "We can't keep doing this," Gus says as he takes in gulps of air.

  Willow then gasps as she stares at a house of mirrors as a plan came to mind, "we won't have to for much longer."

  Back at the  prize booth, where the vendor is counting Luz and King's tickets, "1230... 1231..."

  King squeals, excited to finally get the prizes for him and his two best friends.

  "Now, King," Luz starts, "before you spend your tickets are you sure you want those friendship bracelets and not this bad boy" Luz then points to a cursed skull, whose eye glows.

  "I am the King of Night. And every breath you take brings you closer to darkness!" The Cursed Skull roars.

  Luz smiles, "this guy's a riot."

  "Yes, Luz. I want the bracelets. It's kind of important to me, okay?" King grumbles as he looks at Luz.

  "I can be important to you. I, who have seen the birth and death of countless nations—" the cursed skull was interrupted as the Prize Vendor smacks the skull with a broom. "Hey, stop it."

  In response, the Cursed Skull whinnies.

  The Prize Vendor, seemed he didn't want any of that nonsense. "No, no. Stop it. Yes, where was I, uh... Well, lost count. Okay, one, two, three, four, five, six..."

  As the Prize Vendor recounts the tickets, a fly drops rotten candy in Luz's hair.

  Luz shivers, "Ugh, gross. I'm gonna need a mirror. I'll be right back, King."

  "12, 13, 14..."

  "Count faster!" King urged.

  "Oh. There we go," Luz says as she follows arrows to the house of mirrors and enters.

  Inside, there are more arrows inside, leading past a wall of mirrors that alter Luz's character design in every one. She reaches the end of the arrows.

  "You made it," Luz reads out loud. "Aw. What a supportive sign. Wait a sec."

  Luz look at Willow and Gus, who are reflected in a mirror. "Supportive friends!" Luz then jogs up to her two witch friends, unaware of their situation.

  Willow shakes her head frantically, "wait, Luz, don't do it!"

  But it was too late as Luz runs into the mirror and slides to the ground.

  Luz looks up with confusion.

  Willow's reflection points down as she and Gus step forward.

  Luz gasps at her shrunken friends, "Oh, my gosh."

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*゚☆゚.*・。゚

  One million. Yep, I just counted to one million. The bracelets are yours," the prize vendor concluded as he hands King the desired prize.

  "Yes. Yes! Now Luz, (Y/n), and I will share a bond as mighty as these trinkets!" King laughs before darting off towards the direction Luz wandered off to.

  King rounds the corner in the house of mirrors to spot Luz, "heya, Luz. Good news. I got the bracelets! Let's find (Y/n)!"

  "King..." Luz calls out with a stern voice, causing King to look up at her with confusion, only to be replaced with shock as Luz holds out her hand, on which are Willow and Gus.

  "You splashed us with something to make us small." Willow says with a deep frown.

  "And now I can't go on the big boy rides! You monster," Gus glares at King with betrayal.

  "Y-you weren't supposed to shrink. You, you were supposed to disappear," King realized his error. "Oh, no. Wait."

  "What?" Luz says with a disappointed frown as King tries to correct his words.

  "No, no, no. Luz, I can explain. I wanted to win the bracelets and there was this psychic, see?" King holds out the bottle to show Luz, Willow and Gus.

  Luz puts Willow and Gus down, "that must've been what did it. Give me the spray bottle, King."

  King shakes his head as Luz takes a step forward. "No, wait I-I-I gotta explain."

  "There's nothing to explain," Luz says as she tries to take the bottle.

  King kept his grip onto the bottle, "I was just trying to..."

  "Shrink my friends?" Luz grunts as she grabs the bottle.

  "I was just trying to solve my problems!" King cries out.

  The bottle slips out of their hands. The spray nozzles loosens, resulting in both Luz and King getting splashed with the potion.

  "Uh-oh," Luz and King says as they had shrunk.

  Willow and Gus walk up to them, "hi."

  "Wait, I can fix it. Obvioso showed me how. Behold," King says as he taps his cheeks several times. Only to realize that he was still shrunk. "Why isn't this working?"

  "I'd say it's working quite well," a voice says behind them.

  They turned around just in time to see Tibbles before he swiped them into his hands.

  With that, Tibbles began to walk back to his Tent of Tiny Terrors.

  King grunts as he was is still tapping his cheeks.

  "Um, Luz, I think King is broken," Gus says as he stared down at King.

  "Tapping my cheeks is supposed to turn us normal. The psychic told me," King informs.

  "Oh, did he? But, what if he... lied to you from the start?" With a puff of smoke, Tibbles is now wearing mustache and patting out "Obvioso's" hat. "Hold on," he says as he puts hat on. "Lied to you from the start? It's different."

  King gasps, "you fiend. When Obvioso finds out you stole his mustache... Oh..."

  Gus facepalms.

  "The potion was designed by me. Guess whose cheeks control it?" Tibbles says cheekily.

  "Why are you doing this?" Luz says as she glares at the pig demon.

  Tibbles rips off mustache with a glare, "when you and your other human friend destroyed my stand, you destroyed generations of Grimm Hammer history. Now it's time to pay."

  Tibbles then dropped Luz and her friends into the tiny terrors' cage.

  "Guys!" A voice calls out, drawing Luz and her friends attention.

  "(Y/n)!" Luz says happily as King ran towards (Y/n) with concern as he took in the her appearance.

  (Y/n) was covered in scrapes and dirt, her hair was a mess, and she looked completely exhausted.

  "Are you okay? What happened?" Luz says as she, Willow, and Gus made their way towards (Y/n).

  "That happened," (Y/n) points towards the red and yellow tent.

  "Welcome to the greatest show on the Boiling Isles!" Tibbles calls out as a crowd cheers. "Will these witches and demon survive feeding time? Let's find out!"

  Tibbles then rings a bell.

  "You better get ready," (Y/n) urged as she picks up a wood chip.

  The tiny terrors growl as they exit their tent. One unicorn still looks friendly.

  Luz gushes, "Aw. At least he's still my frie-"

  "NO IT DOESN'T! IT'S EVIL!" (Y/n) yells with a twitching eye.

  The unicorn lets out a angry neigh.

  "That's how friends react," Luz states, completely unfazed.

  The tiny terrors growls as they advanced towards the group.

  "You ruined my livelihood. So now, you'll feed my livelihood." Tibbles says with distain before twirling a finger, a spotlight turns on.  

  Curtains open to show the inside of the cage is magnified for the crowd's viewing pleasure. Luz, Willow, Gus, (Y/n), and King are backed into a corner by the manticore and a unicorn.

  "Place your bets and enjoy the show!" Tibbles says as the crowd began to bet.

  Gus sighs, "Well, if I have to go, at least I'm with my best friends. And King."

  "... Okay, I might need to get an update on what happened while I was gone," (Y/n) says before dodging an attack from the unicorn. "Bring it on you ungraceful horse freak!"

  The unicorn growls.

  Gus creates an illusion of a vacuum, causing the animals to cower.

  Willow summons vines to tip over a water holder. The manticore steps through the illusion vacuum.

  The five took cover behind the water holder seconds before the manticore runs into it.

  "We've gotta—" (Y/n) started to speak before a bang interrupted her.

  "Find a way out of here!" Luz finished as another bang followed.

  King looks around as the unicorn bite at both ends of the water holder, making Willow and Gus flinch. Luz ducks under the manticore's claws.

  (Y/n) immediately began to stab the manticores paw, "back you over shrunken cat!"

  "Ah, King, you idiot. This is all your fault," King says sadly before pulling out the friendship bracelets. "But I think I know how to fix it."

  King runs out from cover. The unicorn spots him and began to chase.

  "King!" (Y/n) and Luz cried out.

  "Willow, Gus, I'm sorry for poofing you. Luz, I'm sorry for taking away your friends. And (Y/n), I'm sorry that I didn't listen to you, you were right about not trusting Tibbles."

  The unicorn and the manticore advanced on King, growling. "I know you two will eventually go home and now you're spending more time at school. I just... wanna be around you two!"

  Luz looks surprised after hearing this, and (Y/n) looks at King sadly.

  King jumps and dodges all the animals and climbs to the rim of the cage, making the crowd to start booing.

  "No refunds!" Tibbles yells from atop his pile of snails.

  "Alright. I only have one shot," King then throws the friendship bracelets. "Nyah!"

  The bracelets land on Tibbles's cheek. "Darn flies," he then taps cheek. Tibbles stopped as he realizes what he did. "Oh, no."

  King, Luz, (Y/n), Willow, and Gus all begin to glow. Cut to Eda.

  The crowd boos.

  Eda, who was selling caramel crab apples looks at a person, "Hey, hey. No discounts, buddy."

  "You guys owe me. There's nothing happening in this show." A demon says beside Eda.

  "Not a single one of those dumb kids have gotten hurt yet." Another comments in agitation .

  Eda raised an eyebrow, "Dumb kids?" She turns and sees the screen. Eda took a moment to recognize her two human students and their friends. "Wait. Those are my dumb kids!"

  (Y/n), Luz, Gus, Willow, and King grow back to normal size and break the terrarium in the process.

  Everyone drops to the ground and they sit up. All share a look, then sighs.

  Behind them, the animals also grow to full size, making them shocked.

  Luz looks at Tibbles, "You shrunk the animals too?"

  Tibbles shrugs, "It's the Tent of Tiny Terrors. Something needed to be tiny."

  In response to this disappointing turn of events, the crowd boos louder.

  "Finish the job! Get them kids."

  "Feast!"

  A student throws a crab apple at the buff unicorn, which catches and eats it. The unicorn looks happy. All animals turn to the crowd, growling. Two audience members share a look. The buff unicorn whinnies and raises a hoof. The animals charge forward as the crowd screams and flees.

  Tibbles stood there as he witness the chaos play in front of him. "They... foiled my plans! You will pay for this!" He pulls out another bottle. "This time I'm gonna personally squash you!"

  Just then, Eda walks up behind him and she takes the bottle from him. "Oh, no, Tibbles. That's not how entertainment works. The bad guy always gets his just desserts." Eda then dumps the crab apples on him.

  Tibbles gags, "Oh, no! Not desserts!"

  Eda called out to the animals. "Hey, girls. This one's on the house."

  The animals stop eating as they all look at Tibbles. One unicorn has a crab apple on their mouth and immediately eats it. Tibbles looks down at his clothes as the unicorns chase him out, screaming.

  "Looks like we ruined his life for a second time." Willow says as Tibbles screams in front of her.

  Gus smiles, "We're on a roll."

  "Gus, Willow, (Y/n), you're okay!" King says happily before being picked up by (Y/n).

  "All thanks to you, King." (Y/n) smiles as she hugs King.

  Luz came close to (Y/n) and King, "here." She hands him five cracked pieces of the bracelets. "It was all that was left."

  King takes them, "It's... it's okay. Because now there's a piece for everybody." King holds two out to Willow and Gus. "If you'll accept it, that is?"

  Willow smiles as she takes a piece, "Thank you, King."

  Gus also takes a piece, "Yeah. I've always wanted to own a jagged piece of cheap metal."

  "That's very sweet," (Y/n) says with a smile.

  "I'm sorry, Luz. Demons do crazy things when they've been missing somebody." King says as he looks at Luz.

  Luz leans down and whispers, "And can I tell you a secret? I've been missing you too." She then kisses his skull.

  King giggles, "Hey, we still have a few hours of carnival left. Wanna hit those bumper carcasses?"

  "You bread my mind," (Y/n) punned.

  King laughs, "Yes! Bread puns! Bread puns forever!"

  Luz turns to Eda, "You coming, Eda?"

  Eda, who was laying on Tibbles's pile of snails waves a hand, "Nah. I think I got everything I wanted."

  The stands collapse behind Eda. "Yep. Another great year at the carnival."

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・゚☆゚.*・。゚

  Back at the Owl House, where Hooty is talking to the fly. "Boy, fly, we sure get into some wacky hijinks, don't we?"

  The door then opens, King, Eda, (Y/n), and Luz peek in.

  "Sure feel sorry for anyone that missed seeing us two rabble-rousers getting into scrapes."

  (Y/n), Luz, Eda, and King all duck back out with uneasy faces, closing the door.

  "Good thing I brought a camera. Yep. Hooty and fly. Together forever. You and me. Every single day—" Hooty then coughs as the fly enters his mouth. "Now I know what friendship taste like. Yum. Taste like a bug."

Chapter 14: Very Small Problems: Complete

Next Chapter: Understanding Willow ----->>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 1.5K 41
Y/n meets an old friend, who is now the Golden Guard. They have a long rich history together, but Hunter doesn't seem to remember much of it. Watch...
329K 8.6K 50
Y/n is what some may call a "Little Miss Perfect". She's top of her class, athletic, talented, and she pushes herself hard to be better. She does thi...
3.2K 58 12
Y/n was 15 and the older sister of Luz Noceda (Your choice if adopted or not), after months of Luz being in the demon realm, she comes back. Y/n meet...
131K 2.3K 20
Y/n L/n he is the neighbor of Luz, he is 2 years older than her and a nerd about everything about fantasy and videogames. After some things ha...