Taekook ONESHOTS

By Emmaffics

Taekook ONESHOTS♡ !! Warning!! -Top Kook -Bottom Tae -Contains INTENSE SMUT -Might have Gguktaekook. -NSFW More

1) TAEttoo♡-1
1) TAEttoo♡- 2
2) Happier
3) Glistening Navel piercing
4) Warrior's Mistress
!!!Not an update!!!
5. Lost-1
5. Lost-2
6) Love him like he do♡
7) Begin
NOT AN UPDATES:)
8) Favourite Crime-1
8)Favourite Crime-2
9. Favourite crime 3
9) Favorite Crime -4
10). Agape
11.ALPHA
11.ALPHAs
Bullets and Sex
Ex's
9) Favourite Crime-5
12)Bodyguard Jeon-1
12) Bodyguard Jeon-2
12) Bodyguard Jeon-3
12) Bodyguard jeon-4
12) Bodyguard Jeon -5
13. Love me Again
14) ELITES
13) Bodyguard Jeon -6
ELITES
10000 Hours -1
10000 Hours-2

11. ALPHAs

5K 93 25
By Emmaffics

Taehyung whimpers as the pain shoots his lower body making him curl around the big lonely bed.

He feels a huge amount of heat at the lowest pit of his guts curdling his body making him shiver in pain.

He is disgusted, so much disgusted to see the precum wet his jeans, what he hates more is how he was thinking of certain someone while he is going through his rut now.

He hates to accept it, how he still needs certain alpha near him, he wants to do so much with that quirky ass man and let him know how much he have been waiting for it....

Taehyung stumbles his feet across the table, a small hiss escaping his lips, he wobbles near the wooden cupboard searching for the clothes with the alluring scent of pine and rain, the musky scent that always make his senses numb and ecstasy.

He search for the hoodies, or a t-shirt or even any piece of cloth that would be enough for him to sniff so he can get over with his rut without much pain.

But as he searches, he found himself more and more dejected, his alpha groans inside him sad and desperate.

Taehyung growls trashing all his clothes on the floor as he sits between them curling his knees to his chest and let the tears flow through his eyes.

He hates his rut so much, Ruts are meant to be one of the best days of a month of any alpha , but contrary to Taehyung it's shitty bad.

Worse..

He strokes his forehead as pain strikes his body.

His ruts are pretty painful  he is used to it, but today seems more dreading.

Too much too bare.

He reaches out to his phone.

With his eyes blurry he hit the dail button and waits for the person to pick up.

"Hello? Tae? Baby what happened? "

He sighs.

Somehow he thinks , he feels calmed after listing his best friend speak up.

"Yoon-gi hyung" He stutters.

"Yes baby? "

"Is it too painful??? Is your rut too bad this time? "

Alpha taehyung hears the concerned in Omega's voice.

He feels bad, for upsetting his best friend in middle of the night.

"Hyung, it's worse. I feel, I will die like this Hyung"

He pauses.

He sobs.

"Hyung my body aches so bad hyung"

There's a sharp inhale of air.

"Tae, I can help you "

One thing taehyung knows there is no hesitation in omega's voice.

"I'm an omega, I'm your omega tae. Please let me help you baby"

"Yoongi Hyung, you kno—"

Taehyung whimpers when pain strikes his abdomen.

"I know, you don't love me. I know you feel nothing Tae, but I'm ready to take whatever you give me rather then watching you in pain like this"

"It breaks my heart baby, I'm your fiance, I have this much right, I have the right to take away all your worries and pain away, have I not? "

Taehyung let himself sob loudly at omega's words. He have been dating Yoongi for over a year now.

Yoongi knows, how taehyung have already Wilted away  with the heart break and how he can never love him like yoongi loves taehyung.

He knows too well that taehyung would never reciprocate his love back, because how can he? How can he, when he have already gave his piece of heart to someone only for the person to walk on it.

But taehyung thinks of what yoongi said.

It's true

He is in pain

He needs omega

Omega needs him.

"Baby I'm coming over ok? Just wait a bit yeah?? "

Taehyung says nothing

And Omega considers it as a yes.

The line is cut off and there is absolute silence around taehyung.

He have never felt so helpless and week.

Never before.

He sits crying and squirming when for minutes when his door bell rings violently non stop.

Yoongi is here...

He thinks

He makes himself stand up and he wobbles on his feet as he walk around the Hall.

His legs are shaking and could barely breathe.

His head goes dizzy with sudden walk, he attempts to open the door for the omega.

As the door clicks, the person outside sets the door open with a jerk.

And taehyung sets himself back instantly.

As soon as the door is opened wide, taehyung feels his breathe is knocked out of his body.

He feels his head swirl with pool of scent he inhaled.

scent of pine and rain, husky alluring scent he was yearning for.

His eyes open wide, the dizziness suddenly leaving his body, he stares wide with quite a big shock.

"Jungkook? "

The door his closed behind the man.

Taehyung takes a moment to stare at the man standing infront of him.

He looks the same.

Baby cheeks, big doe eyes, bunny teeth, and bulky muscles.

Taehyung stares at the new tattoos on the upper biceps and the stretched back muscles.

His eyes starts to glow red.

This should not happen, Jungkook shouldn't be here.

Not after messing with his feelings for past one year.

It's exactly one year that Jungkook have stepped in his apartment and have actually been there himself.

Taehyung takes the realisation settle in him slow.

"What are you doing here Jungkook? " His words comes out weak but firm

When Jungkook turns around and stares at taehyung's body, he feels a rush of heat covering him

Jungkook's eyes travel from his toes to  his wet jeans to his heaving chest to his messy hair.

"I asked something Jungkook"

He watches the younger gulp

"Hyung"

Jungkook breathes heavily too, may be Taehyung's rut scent is too strong.

He tries to calm himself down, but nothing helps.

Not when 'love of his life: is standing there infront of him.

"Hyung, yo-u never showed up on my birthday yesterday so I thought of coming over"

Haha yes, right.

Taehyung remembers now he had not attended Jungkook's birthday bash yesterday, it was first time in his life he had missed it.

Because taehyung had felt, he was not needed there.

He was so not welcomed in a party where he had to see Jungkook and his lover dancing on the slow music.

So he thought it was better to sleep at home, and per se his rut was on arrival.

"I was not needed there Jungkook" Taehyung said bluntly making the younger frown.

"And why do you think that Hyung?? "

Taehyung feels himself not been able to speak much as Jungkook's scent begins to get more stronger and heavier.

He feels his alpha impatient inside him, as all he thinks of pounding on him and fuck him till he bears his pups.

But taehyung holds his grounds strong.

"Jungkook, please let's not do this now, I'm in my rut. Please leave my apartment, I'll call you in a week" Taehyung hisses.

"I know " Jungkook mumbles.

Taehyung looks at him with questionable looks.

"I know you are in rut"

He feels cold and angry, tf jungkook doing here if he know I'm in rut??? He thinks.

"And what made you think, you can be here Jungkook??? I'm in my rut, I'm not in my senses, please leave " Taehyung moves a little back, not wanting to stay near younger.

"Hyung" Jungkook's eyes glistens with sharp pain

"I-I I'm here to help you"

"Let me help you in your rut hyung"

Taehyung gasps at the sudden words.

What the fuck????

He stumbles behind, stopping his alpha who keeps mocking him.

HE WANTS US!!! TAKE HIM NOW!!

"Jungkook are you stupid??? Get the fuck out of here now, get away now before I do something we both would regret"

He growls.

"I'm not stupid, I know what I'm doing okay!!!! Let me help you. I can help you, you know that!!!! " Jungkook yells.

"You know I can take away your pain away hyung"

"And why?? Why do you want to take my pain away Jungkook?? What are you to me??? " Pain is visible, it comes all together in taehyung as he say each word.

"I'm your mate—"

Before jungkook could complete, he was pulled in Taehyung's strong grip.

There chest touching each other and now jungkook can smell him better.

Taehyung smells so good that he feels himself getting aroused just my the scent and mere touch.

" I'm not your mate Jungkook "

"You fucking Rejected me as your mate.   I'm not your mate!!!! "

Jungkook inhales sharply

It's true

He had rejected Taehyung.

And that's when there friendship had started to go downhill.

"We haven't yet broken the bonds though, we are still bonded and I can help—"

" You have a lover Jungkook "

Taehyung feels jungkook temble with his alpha voice.

"We broke up a month ago Hyung"

And now taehyung looks taken aback

He didn't knew

He had no idea...

But how does it even matters??? Because nothing is going to change now, can it???

Jungkook presses himself more, nuzzling his nose on Taehyung's neck as he sniff him over the specific sweet spot.

Taehyung pauses.

"Let me help you hyungie, let my alpha help your alpha down"

Ohhh yes, this can never be missed..

Well Jungkook is a alpha and taehyung is a true blood alpha.

When both had presented, they were pretty shattered thinking they can never be together cuz of there ranks.

But after few months, everything was just like normal.

Taehyung and jungkook had dated each other for 5 years before the were presented.... And even a year after they presented nothing had changed.

Everything was happy to go when suddenly jungkook had started become more distant with taehyung.

He barely picked up his phone, he had started to hang out less and reply back  days later....

Taehyung had let go thinking, the younger must be busy only for jungkook to one day come home and simply say

Hyung, I think we need to take a break.

Taehyung was too amazed and shocked then.

I think we need to , we need to let ourselves try out being with other people too you know.

What I mean is, I'm an Alpha and you are an Alpha too, it's weird.. My alpha wants a omega Hyung.

So, so why not we try going out with omegas and try out???

Taehyung had cried and his wolf had left him for a while, but either way he had ket Jungkook do what he wanted.

Since then Jungkook had been going out with many omegas and coming home to taehyung with his neck full of marks and hickeys

Taehyung had died every single time then, but he had never stopped younger

Never!!!!

He had let Jungkook do whatever he wanted, he himself never got with any other omega or even a alpha because taehyung very well knew that how much mating and love mattered to him.

But it all came shattering down when one day Jungkook had came home crying to him telling him how love of his life, some omega may be had rejected his proposal and now they were not on good terms , how he had thought of  marrying the omega soon and make a family of his own

Taehyung never had felt the pain as he had felt then.

And just then a year later taehyung had started to date yoongi.

Jungkook stopped coming home.

Taehyung stopped reaching out for him.

He never told Jungkook he was dating omega.

And today was the day, because he would die rather then cheating on the only one person who was with him when no one was.... When Jungkook was not.

"Jungkook, I don't want your help"

Taehyung had released him of his arms and parted himself away from younger alpha.

"Hyung, I can smell you, I can smell your distress, let me help you hyungie... "

"My omega is coming over, I don't want him to smell you here Jungkook. Get out of my apartment now"

Taehyung didn't meant to sound rude or blunt, but that's how it came out.

Jungkook stood there grounded with pure amazement.

His eyes were wide, staring taehyung's face as if he was reading something out if it.

"You are lying , you are lying to make me leave. I know you hyung"

" I'm not, Jungkook "

Taehyung shows off his engagement ring, his hands shivering with coldness.

He feels his heat Increasing inside him, he  needs to make Jungkook leave right now.

"I'm engaged few days back Jungkook, and my omega is already on the way to help my alpha"

" So please leave"

Jungkook thinks he sees red as he listens to taehyung calling the omega HIS.

Everything came out so harsh to him, he let the information settle in him.

"Your omega??? I don't agree!!! I don't trust you!!!!! "

Taehyung growls, jungkook was always bratty, he never changed!!

Taehyung taps his phone as he opens his gallery to show the number on photos he had with yoongi.

He shows it to jungkook and feels like airs knocks out of him.

Omega is so pretty!!

Just so taehyung's type.

Something fuels inside jungkook, he feels unreasonable to the fact that he hates to think Taehyung has a omega, taehyung found an omega and when he still is his bounded mate.

But then he did worse!!!!

He BROKE TAEHYUNG

Guilt rushes over him.

His heart beating crazy.

Jungkook moves his hand on the screen as he slides the pics and see too many images of yoongi and taehyung .

He stops on a particular image popping out where omega is holding taehyung's cheeks and Kissing him on his lips.

So softly and taehyung looks satisfied.

Taehyung takes back the phone and he throws it over the couch.

"Jungkook please leave, your scent is driving me crazy!! "

"Is he better?? Is your omega better then me?? "

tskk

Taehyung hisses.

"What do you even want to listen Jungkook?? "

"Since when??? Since when are you two together? "

Jungkook looks Impatient

Taehyung sighs

He know jungkook would not listen to him.

"A year, it's been a year"

Jungkook scoffs.

"And you thought of not telling me even once?? "

"Does it matter???? You are fucking happy with your lover and now I'm trying to be the same!! You rejected me, we are not mates anymore and you know too well, we are barely anything now jungkook!! So it doesn't matter what I do"

Taehyung now smirks evilly

"And yes, he is better Jungkookie. He is so better then you. He loves me unlike you"

Jungkook doesn't hesitates now and pull taehyung near him from his collar and press there body together.

Taehyung gasps at the sudden outburst and sudden close proximity.

"Say that again alpha, say that once more and you know it won't end good"

Taehyung knows why jungkook's eyes glow red, he is angry, his alpha is not happy.

But it has to be done. There bond is not broken yet and so they both can very feel each other's emotions and be possessive and jealous many times.

" Jungkook calm the fuck down"

It takes jungkook everything to push Taehyung on the couch and straddle him, sitting on his thighs.

Taehyung groans as Jungkook sets his round ass on his wet covered dick.

"Wtf, jungkook, get up"

"Does your omega makes you feel this way hyungie? "

Jungkook mumbles as he grinds his ass more.

Taehyung whimpers.

"Fuck jungkook, god. You are here just to get fucked, don't you???? You are here just to get my dick inside you "

Jungkook now smiles

"If thinking that gonna make you sleep your rut with me, let that be then"

Jungkook nuzzle's taehyung's neck scenting his scent on alpha.

"Jungkook, yoongi would be here anytime, please he don't deserve to see you with me"

Younger then tuggs on alphas hair, as he continues to suck his neck desperately.

"Caring so much for that omega?? Did he suck you that good hyung??? "

"Shut your nasty mouth , don't say such stuff for him"

"Sss, Stop!!! Fucking Stop defending him Taehyung!!!!" Alpha growls with jealousy rising in his body.

"It is what it is Jungkook, he is my omega now, and I would not listen even a single defaming word against him, even if you not like it. I would not do that to yoongi. "

Taehyung squirms under him as his precum starts to lick more with his mate being so possesive and so close to him.

Jungkook moves his hips in circle, making alpha jolt with immense pleasure as there clothed members make friction.

"Fucking hell Jungkook"

"Hyung"

Taehyung pants as he stares at the younger alpha.

"Do you like yoongi? Is he finally the omega you were talking about with Namjoon hyung? "

And taehyung pauses.

He do not understand youngers words.

Namjoon Hyung???

Why was he in middle of there conversation???

And talking about some omega with Him?? When???

"Jungkook what? "

Taehyung now stares at jungkook, as he observes fresh tears forming at the very of edge of his pretty beautiful eyes.

He immediately holds jungkook by waist as he tries to calm the younger down.

Jungkook was his childhood friend, they have literally grown up together, taehyung had watched jungkook laugh, cry, to gaining muscles and feeling heartbroken too, but never in ever he saw vulnerable...

But Today he thinks he saw .

Jungkook looks terribly Vulnerable.

His eyes glistens with tears and are already puffed.

His face deeper shade of red and small sobs leaving his mouth.

"Just answer please"

Jungkook whimpers.

"Is he the one??? The one you were waiting for? "

"Jungkook I don't understand , where is this coming from"

"What are you talking about? "

"I am asking you, if he is the one you wanted as a mate Instead of me Hyung!!!! Is he the one you were talking about with Namjoon Hyung on the night we were supposed to mate?? "

Jungkook yells, his hands gripping taehyung's shirt.

His eyes glow red with the amount of hurt and anger he have built up.

Taehyung sits there trying to calm Jungkook down, he thinks of number of things that would match with what Jungkook is saying but nothing comes up is mind.

So instead he tries to calm younger down.

He releases calming pheromones and he draw patterns on his back.

Pain continues to shoot his body, but he lets it aside, as all he thinks about Jungkook at the moment.

It hurts him to see younger crying so much, Jungkook and him even before finding about the bond, we're bestest if the friends who took care for each other.

Now that Taehyung thinks, Jungkook was a part of him from the very start and it stayed like that.

Even though they were so distant, he never thought if any bad about the younger.. He would rather die then thinking that way and he is sure Jungkook did that too.

Before being an muscly, tough, strongest alpha, Jungkook was just a baby Jungkookie to Taehyung.

And it hurt so much to look at him crying and so in pain.

"Baby, jungkookie. Look at hyung love"

Taehyung holds his cheeks .

"Look at hyung baby, tell Hyung what you mean by all this, why are you crying? "

Jungkook cries silently, holding Taehyung.

"Hyung I would never not want you as my mate, I didn't wanted to be an alpha too alright!!! I wanted to be an omega to your alpha, but now that I am what I am, I can't help it"

"I'm sorry to be what you wanted, I wish I was not this, then I would have been with you"

Taehyung furrows his brows, his guts grumbles with pain

The words jungkook said, are to heavy for him.

He is in his rut and jungkook saying such stuff is surreal.

Plus he hates to see jungkook being so insecure of his wolf form and regretting being in the skin so much.

"Baby, you are perfect!! Who told you such stuff huh?? Was it that omega you were with?? Who was it baby?? Who made you feel this way? "

"You!! You made me feel this way!! Can you do any good now?? "

Taehyung now looks in horror as he let's words settle in him.

"I?? "

Jungkook nods, his tears continues to fall of from his cheek.

But before he could open his mouth and say anything, there is a knock on the door.

Then the doorbell rings again.

Realisation settles in

And then hurt does.

Jungkook slips from his arms and wipes his tears out.

He walks over to the door opening it not before checking if taehyung had fixed his clothes and hair properly.

He opens door to a beautiful omega standing with amazed and puzzled look.

As if he saw something he didn't wish to see.

Jungkook eyes omega up and down and hates to agree that omega is just perfect.

He looks over to the bad full of clothes he carried, probably for Taehyung's nesting.

He stares at how the omega is actually dressed up so beautiful, showing of the collar bones and beautiful white skin.

His lips have tint of red shade of lip balm and cheeks puffed red.

He smells so alluring that no alpha could resist him..

And now he feels so out of place.

Jungkook feels embarrassed for walking up here in taehyung's apartment and asking taehyung to spend his rut together.

Like why would he???

Why would taehyung sleep with someone like him when he have a beautiful Omega... His fiance to help him out????

Why would he sleep with an Alpha after all.

Jungkook feels his alpha restless and hurts, he knows if stays here even a bit, he would tear down omega so cannot even look at his mate with those eyes.

He wraps his arm around himself and walks over the couch getting back his stuff, like his keys, phone and wallet.

But he keeps back his jacket and a white t-shirt with his scent there that he had bought with him here.

Omega can help taehyung but he cannot sooth down his pain.

Only jungkook can.

Without glancing at Taehyung he walks over the door.

He turns over once.

"I won't be a much trouble to you from now on, I'm sorry to be here in your rut . I didn't knew you had fiance. I'll leave now. Take care. "

He pauses.

"And I'm sorry for everything I have ever caused you , sorry that your omega mate have to smell my scent all over you. Bye Hyung, enjoy your night".

Jungkook waves sadly.

" Kook, listen to Hyung.... "

Before taehyung would complete, he watches  jungkook walking out of his apartment, with hasty speed. As if he was scared of being stopped.

As if jungkook was scared to stay back anymore.

And just like that taehyung feels lonely again, he feels been left all alone...

______________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 42 3
A compilation of Taekook smuts to feed your dirty minds. Some oneshots are Top Kook and some are Top Tae.
157K 6.4K 36
A series of Top Tae Bottom Koom, Taekook oneshots... Contains a lot of fluff and smut if you want😏😏 Feel free to send taekook one-shot requests. ...
8.6K 609 10
Just a bunch of Taekook oneshots... Top : Taehyung Bottom : Jungkook
188K 3K 45
IT'S TAEKOOK ONESHOTS DUH!! WARNING: SMUT ANGST (I THINK SO) FLUFF I DON'T REMEMBER ANYMORE SO JUST READ'EM