[๐…๐ฎ๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž: ๐’๐œ๐š๐ซ๐š...

By chuuyasonlyhusband

Captured by the harbingers and ruthlessly interrogated. You didn't ask for this. The harbinger that fled was... More

intro!!???
Chapter 1 [Abduction]
Chapter 2 [Headquarters]
Chapter 3 [Exchange]
Chapter 4 [Instant Noodles]
Chapter 5 [Doctor's Return]
Chapter 6 [Oh So Very Scared]
Chapter 7 [Torturous Dottore]
Chapter 8 [All Clean]
Chapter 9 [Arguments]
Chapter 10 [A Doctor's Return]
Chapter 11 [Tartaglia Likes...]
Chapter 12 [Beg For His Return]
Chapter 13 [Twisted]
Chapter 14 [Y/N Wants A Kiss]
Chapter 15 [Mistakes]
Chapter 16 [In And Out]
Chapter 17 [Photographs]
Chapter 19 [A Shared Tattoo]
Chapter 20 [Right-Hand Man]
Chapter 21 [Venomous]
Chapter 22 [Dreamy Hand-Holding]
Chapter 23 [Much More Fun]
Chapter 24 [Fire!]
Chapter 25 [Buddy-Buddy]
Chapter 26 [Boat Man]
Chapter 27 [Real Friend]
Chapter 28 [Bold]
Chapter 29 [Egg Rolls]
Chapter 30 [N/N's Biggest Fan]
Chapter 31 [First Mission]
Chapter 32 [Chairs]
Chapter 33 [Be Quick]
Chapter 34 [Kuding Tea]
Chapter 35 [Suck It.]
Chapter 36 [How Many Times Can You Go?]
Chapter 37 [Whose Fault?]
Chapter 38 [Fairness]
Chapter 39 [Ballroom Dancing On The Seashore]
Chapter 40 [Moving On]
Chapter 41 [Shame]
Chapter 42 [Nothing More Than Your Touch]
Chapter 43 [Rumbling]
Chapter 44 [Comfier Than Ever]
Chapter 45 [Home Sweet Home]
Chapter 46 [Back Again]
Chapter 47 [Zombie]
Chapter 48 [Doctor's Breakdown]
Chapter 49 [Tone]
Chapter 50 [Say Yes To Torture]
Chapter 51 {Blue Sclera]
Chapter 52 [Swollen]
Chapter 53 [Pierced Eye]
Chapter 54 [Self Care]
Chapter 55 [Deals]
Chapter 56 [Bathroom Madness]
Chapter 57 [Switch Things Around...]
Chapter 58 [Let's Go Outside.]
THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH OH MY GOD!!! [END OF BOOK]

Chapter 18 [Boom!]

2K 88 62
By chuuyasonlyhusband

.

.

.

A few days passed, and your arm began to work normally again in only three days. Scaramouche fed and kept you hydrated, as he should. He didn't try to interrogate you or bother you unless he was fooling around, and you enjoyed that about him the best. 

Aside from the fact that they are both terribly ignorant, he was the polar opposite of Dottore. Dottore is meant to be the "clever one," but in this situation, he only becomes irritated with you because of your stubbornness.

You

"Scaramouche, when do you think you'll get out of here?"

Scaramouche

"I don't know. They said they'd set me free once they know how much knowledge of the fatui you possess, but you never tell Dottore or me anything."

You

"Wait, so... If I explain the things I know, then both of us will be set free, right?"

Scaramouche

"Correct. So, is there anything you want to say? Because I really want to get out of here."

You

"... Nope."

Scaramouche

*Sigh* "Right. You have no reason to be set free, your life in Inazuma is boring and repetitive."

You

"What if you lie to them so you could be set free?"

Scaramouche

"Lie? To the fatui? Impossible. They'll see through it, even if I'm a harbinger myself."

You

"You know some of the secrets, right? You have to."

Scaramouche

"Eh... I know some."

You

"Then tell them that I told you those secrets. I don't know which secrets you have in mind, but that should be enough so you can be set free, right?"

Scaramouche

"Not enough. They want to know everything. I don't know everything."

You

"Well, shit."

Scaramouche

"Yeah, shit."

You

"Scaramouche?"

Scaramouche

"What?"

You

"Could I get something to eat?"

Scaramouche

"Pfft, what a sudden change of subject. I'll get you something to eat."

You

"Thank you."

.

.

.

Boom!

The fatui headquarters shook violently the minute Scaramouche opened the fridge door, dust and pebbles pouring from the fissures that grew larger in the ceiling. He slammed the fridge door shut in terror as he heard more explosions coming from the direction of the cells. 

He fled as the headquarters crumbled around him.

He ran as fast as he could to the cells and ran directly into Dottore. They both collapsed and began shouting at each other over the unknown cause of chaos.

Dottore

"Scaramouche, what are those explosions?!"

Scaramouche

"You're back?!"

Dottore

"That isn't the point! What the hell is happening?!"

Scaramouche

"I don't know! I was just getting food for Y/N when I heard the explosions!"

Dottore

"You left them unattended?!"

Scaramouche

"I leave them unattended all the time!"

Dottore

"You idiot!"

Scaramouche

"What, do you think that Y/N's the cause of this?! You beat them up so badly that they couldn't function for days, they can't be the one doing this!"

Dottore

"You locked their cell, right?!"

Scaramouche

"Yes! Stop talking to me, I need to check up on them!"

Scaramouche shoved Dottore aside and kept sprinting unsteadily as the building's shakiness caused him to lose his balance.

Scaramouche

"Y/N!"

...

You were not present in the cell. Scaramouche began to trust Dottore's notion when the cell door was opened wide.

Scaramouche

"They're not here?..."

This has happened in the past, where you'd just "disappear" when you were actually coughing up a storm in Scaramouche's bathroom. There was no bathroom for you to hide in this time. It was clear that you had managed to escape.

He knew it wasn't a smart idea, yet he dashed towards the explosions, nearly getting crushed.

You

"Woooh!"

Scaramouche

"Y/N!"

You

"Scaramouche! Look!"

You laughed loudly while twirling your hair and dancing around on a fallen pillar. While one hand was twirling your hair, the other held a bomb with only ten seconds before it detonates.

Scaramouche

"Y/N, what are you doing- Are you crazy?!"

You

"Woah, the fatui really do have such advanced technology! Look at this bomb, it's beautiful!"

With your hand, you raised it into the air, the light of the faint sun beaming on it as it made its way through the crevices in the roof. Then you tossed it to the left, exploding a wall, only to find a few harbingers on the other side, ready to take you down.

You fled, and they pursued you.

Scaramouche

"Wha- No! Y/N, wait!"

He climbed the pillar, following you and the other few harbingers. He became completely lost in a matter of seconds, unable to find you. The horrendous amount of dust burning his eyes and blurring his eyesight. 

He coughed and waved his hands in an attempt to clear the dust.

Scaramouche

"Y/N! Where are you?!"

He had something he yearned to say but would be humiliated if anyone heard. So many factors prevented him from speaking what he truly desired to say.

He rushed in a random direction before collapsing on his knees. Too many things were happening at the same time.

Scaramouche

How can they move so freely? They aren't healed yet... When did they take off the sling? Where and how did they find those bombs? How do they have access to them?!

He took deep breaths, still coughing from inhaling so much dust. He had so many questions, yet to be answered.

He gave up and let out, he completely broke down. Nothing ever really frightened him, not even the possibility of being crushed to death, as the roof might as well just give out and fall on him. 

He let you loose and he didn't care about whatever "punishment" the fatui had planned for him. 

.

.

.

What he really cared about was you.

.

.

.

Scaramouche

"Y/N!"

He wailed your name many times and sniffled with shaky breaths in between his yells.

Scaramouche

"Don't leave me!"

.

.

.

You

"I never planned on doing that, why are you crying?"

You said as you stood behind him with another explosive in your palm. Scaramouche had his hands on his eyes, terrified out of his mind with those salty tears that were making his hands all wet. 

You walked around him before kneeling in front of him to wipe his tears with both hands. He just stared right at you, dumbfounded; he had no idea you were planning to escape with him. He assumed you were going to blow up the place and leave him there.

Scaramouche

"Wh..."

Scaramouche didn't expect anyone to hear him, and you just had to be the one to hear that he doesn't want you to leave him so much.

You

"Come on, let's go!"

You exclaimed, a huge smile on your face. You tossed the final bomb you had in your hand over Scaramouche's shoulder and into the area behind him. You cheered and ran out of the building with Scaramouche's hand in yours.

Scaramouche couldn't help but stare wide-eyed at the snow as he sprinted through it, you leading the way in front of him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 360 20
โ•”โ•โ• โ‰ช ยฐโˆยฐ โ‰ซ โ•โ•โ•— โ แด€สŸสŸ ษช แด…แด‡๊œฑษชส€แด‡แด… แดกแด€๊œฑ แด›แด สœแด€แด แด‡ แด€ สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡ แด›แด แดส๊œฑแด‡สŸ๊œฐ. ส™แดœแด› ษช แด‡ษดแด…แด‡แด… แดœแด˜ ๊œฐษชษดแด…ษชษดษข ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แดษดแด‡ แด‡แด แด‡ษด ส™แด‡แด›แด›แด‡ส€. โž โ•šโ•โ• โ‰ช ยฐโˆยฐ...
16.5K 588 24
y/n and her friends decide to text random numbers during a sleepover, not knowing they may find their love of their life.. - modern au - chatfic - h...
38.2K 998 36
Toya Aoyagi & (Y/n) (L/n) used to be childhood friends. When (Y/n)'s family moves to a different country, their friendship breaks a little. Heartbrok...
602K 9.1K 54
"๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๏ฟฝ...