La dernière danse

By theleclercfavourite

A story in which a certain monegasque falls for a girl he can't have, or can he? "Such a tease." "What can... More

Introduction
Where pierre talks shit behind my back
Where pranks go wrong
Where Oliver is very much disliked
Where looks are shared
where certain people are overprotective
Where we all cry
Where Oliver is a disney villain
Where Lando went bleach blonde
The one with childhood memories
Where someone is jealous
Where bantering is an art
where body shots were taken.
Where men are delusional
Where pricks are french

Where there is a hot brother

3.4K 81 10
By theleclercfavourite

"Hey Lou, you remember Charlie?" I yell through our hotel room. "As in the F1 driver?" I nod. Right she's not in the same room. "Yeah him. Do you know how he looks? I haven't seen him in over 3 years." A blonde head pops around the corner of the room. "Why? Also shouldn't you know all the drivers from the grid?" She teases. "I can say the exact same thing about you, you know."

The blonde rolls her eyes. "Fair enough. Anyway let me look him up." She says, scrolling through her Instagram while moving to sit next to me. "Why the sudden interest?" She asks again. "Carlos mentioned something about Charles and Arthur said his brother was driving in F1 in the car earlier today so..."

"Here, take a look." Her phone is turned to me and oh my. He's changed quite a bit. He looks more mature, but in like a good way? "Well... Arthur could never?" I let out, getting a loud snort back from Louise. "Fair enough."

"Who does he race for? I mean it's not Alpha Tauri, Mercedes or Redbull ?" I'm thinking out loud at this point. "Oh you are gonna hate Carlos for this." Lou chuckles. "HE'S A FERRARI BOY??! FUCK OFF. NO WAY." The Parisienne nods. "He is."

"Carlos fucking Sainz Jr. how dare you." I mutter, going back to scrolling through my socials as Louise gets ready for the day. The drivers group pops up with a rather interesting message from Pierre. It seems like I'm not the only one stalking Instagram profiles here.

LES AMIS DE F1🏎

PIERROT
Charles Leclerc stop fucking
thirsting over my best friend.

BOOB
Wha- You know what, I don't think I want to know

SEB
That's wise. Also hello Bo

BOOB
OH MY SEB I missed you 🫶🫶
Also I love how you keep
on kicking Lando's ass on track

SEB
Hahah someone's got to do it

BOOB
Exactly, we gotta keep the child's ego
in check before it goes trough the roof

BAILANDO
Bo you dumb whore I'm older than u

BOOB
You drink milk. You are a child.

BAILANDO
Feeling: fucking attacked

BOOB
Cry about it.

DANNY RIC
IS THAT MY FAVE WOLFF I SEE

BOOB
OMG DANNY RIC W A BIG DICK

DANNY RIC
I thought you were dead or something

PIERROT
I wish

LORD PERCEVAL
Don't be rude Pierre.

PIERROT
Tais-toi Charles

LORD PERCEVAL
I-
Rude

BOOB
Okay you people are
weird but it's not like
I didn't know that before.
also, see you soon besties.

SIR LEWIS
See you in a bit :)

"You ready?" Louise asks walking over to me. She opted for a jeans combined with a white bomber jacket. "Yeah, let's go. We can't let those two out of our sight for too long or they might start a fire or something.." I smile lightly. I do love my boys.

"You guys do have your paddock passes right?" Arthur asks as we step out of the car, towards the entrance of the paddock. "Yes I do- oh lord.." I stop halfway my sentence, seeing the hordes of fans coming our way, with no security anywhere near us.

"ARTHUR!! MARRY ME!!" "CARLOS I WANNA HAVE YOUR BABY!!!" Oh my- it are those kind of fans.. Yeah no I'm not gonna let myself be surrounded by them without any sort of security because believe me, those girls? Obsessed. And any other female around 'their' driver is like a war declaration for them. And since they noticed Louise and I, we didn't really have much time.

"I don't know about you guys but I'm running." I tell the other three, who seem to have had a similar idea. Making a run for it as we're being chased by a whole crowd of fan girls. I rush to the pass scanner, not stopping my great escape until I've passed two security guards, who are looking rather weirdly at me.

When the trio catches up with me, we're all out of breath. "Well, that was eventful?" I remark, leaning against the wall as I look over to the crowd of fans still screaming bloody murder for Arthur and Carlos to notice them.

"That's one way to put it.. My life you guys' fans are insane!" The french girl next to me breathes. "Tell me about it, my DM's are overflowing with desperate girls trying to get me to break up with Carla to get with one of them.. Or other messages I'd rather erase from my memory.." Arthur joins the whining about extreme fan girls. "They've even gone as far as contacting my mum to ask for her approval for marriage. The woman was so confused." He smiles, thinking back at the memory.

"Who got proposed to?" A voice sounds from behind Arthur. My head snaps up, meeting a pair of blue eyes. "LAN!!" I almost scream, jumping into his arms, causing the fan girls to scream even harder. "Hello to you too!" He grins, holding me. Perfectly prepared for my earlier launching in his arms. "Oh my god how long has it been?" I ask, still hugging the boy I see as one of my best friends.

"Way too long." He replies, holding me tighter. "Lan.. No.. Air.." I manage to choke out as his grip keeps on tightening. "Oops." He grins, putting me back down on the ground. Louise also hugs him tightly, however she is keeping her feet on the ground, a wise decision.. I almost died. Dramatic. I know. Deal with it.

"Alright. That's number two, eighteen to go." I smile, linking my arm through the Brit's. "Now tell me, how is Kika doing? And you haven't gotten a girlfriend either?" I start firing questions left and right, making the boy laugh. "Well.. She's coming Sunday? So you might want to ask her yourself, as for the girlfriend. Not yet." He smiles. A smile forms on my face. "She is? Oh my god Lando you just made my week." My smile only widens at the thought. "Yeah yeah I know I'm amazing.." He puffs his chest. 

"Alright, alright you can quit feeding your ego now." I tell him. "Yes mum." He salutes like a soldier, receiving a smack on his head from me. "Alright alright no need to get violent woman." He puts his hands up in defense. "Just close your mouth, will you?" I glare at him as he starts laughing. "Fine fine, I'll surrender?" He links his arms through mine. "Now let's go, there are quite a few people wanting to see you. Cisca and Flo included. They've been whining like babies ever since they knew you were going to be here." The Brit makes his way over to this golf cart ish thing on the paddock? I really don't know how to explain it. 

"Can literally anyone but Lando drive? I don't trust him for shit behind the wheel." I ask no one in general. Arthur seems to have disappeared with Carlos and Louise, leaving me behind with milk boy here.

"Shit."

"Lando Norris SLOW THE FUCK DOWN!!" I scream, holding on to dear life as the Brit thought it'd be fun to get on the actual track with me, switching the cart with a faster car. A much faster car. The reason? Apparently I 'needed to get back in the vibe before I could see the others' and he probably planned this from the second he knew I'd be back. Makes sense why the other three left me behind too. Why would he do this you might ask. Well, I'm pretty sure this is payback for beating him in the kart race we once did with quadrant.. He didn't really like that...

"No." He simply states, taking a corner making me fly against my seat. "LANDO!!!" I'm screaming the whole time while he just simply laughs at me. Yes. That's right, he just laughs at me. "CORNER. SLOW DOWN!! SLOW DOWN!!! LANDO NORRIS I SWEAR!!" I swat his shoulder as we finally cross the finish line. "No swatting the driver Wolff. That's dangerous, do you want us to end up in a crash?" I just know he's smirking right now. "You take that smirk off your face this instant Norris." I say opening my door to get out of this death trap.

"I'm hungry. Can we go to the cafeteria real quick?" The Brit asks as he walks next to me. "Yes. You owe me ice cream after this traumatic experience." I tell him with a glare. "Awh poor poor baby, were you scared?" He mocks me, resulting in me trying to smack his arm but him catching my hand before I get to hit him. Did I mention I hate drivers and their reflexes? "You need to stop choosing violence woman." He laughs as we walk up the stairs. "Call me woman once more Norris, you'll see what happens." I warn him jokingly. "Alright alright I won't." He puts his hands up in defense. 

"Good. Now get me my ice cream." I smile sweetly at him as I make my way over to the not suspecting a thing Max Verstappen, who foolishly sits with his back to the entrance. "Guess who?" I say, putting my hands over his eyes, creeping the complete shit out of him. "Oh my god I thought you were kidding when you said you were coming to this GP..." In little to no time Max stood next to me, his arms wrapped around me. "I would never." I chuckle in his embrace. "That very much is a lie and you know it Bobie." He rolls his eyes at me playfully as I go to sit down next to him. 

"What is my second favourite world champion doing?" I ask, looking over at his computer. Social media training things and his agenda for the next few days. "I'd act like I am shocked that I'm only second, but then again you're Toto's kid who grew up with Lewis Hamilton as a brother figure. I'm just seeing what my duties are this weekend.. looks like an awful lot of media duties.." He sighs deeply. Formula One drivers are rather known for disliking anything to do with media and interviews, mostly because of the drama the interviewers always try to create.

"It's probably gonna be even worse because of summer break. I mean, those people are nosy as fuck.." I remark, thinking back at the numerous summer fling rumours of different drivers on the grid. Apparently, Seb and Hanna got divorced over summer, Daniel became a dad but it's not Heidi's kid, you can keep on going for quite a while. Of course not one of those things are true, but those headlines get you views, and sadly, that's all most tabloids care about.

LES AMIS DE F1🏎

PIERROT
Boob. I'm convinced you have something
against the French

BOOB
First of all, random. Secondly. Excuse me?
No I do not. I have nothing
against Arthur and he's French.
I have nothing against
Estie bestie and he's French.
Do I have something against you?
Yes xx

PIERRE
Arthur is Monegasque
and Charles' brother.

BOOB
REALLY?  I already knew that xx
Bitch Arthur says he's
French himself so he's French xx

LORD PERCEVAL
We are Monegasque.
Also how did we even get to this
topic?

BOOB
Sure whatever you want love xx
And Pierre was being a whining
baby again

LORD PERCEVAL
Makes sense.
We're still Monegasque tho

BOOB
Don't be difficult Charlie

LORD PERCEVAL
I-
Just shut up?                     

BOOB
I will not xx

SMOOTH OPERATOR
Anyone else smelling the tension here?

GEORGIE
Thank god I'm not the only one.

BOOB
What tension.

LORD PERCEVAL
Yea what tension

PIERROT
The sexual tension, the flirting,
the thirsting. I'm looking at you.
Charles Leclerc.

LORD PERCEVAL
I am innocent

BOOB
Anywhore we're just fucking around
so idk what y'all are on about

MAXI TAXI
Fucking around in its
complete meaning. You mean.

BOOB
And that's my cue to switch to
the girls chat

MAXI TAXI
Y'all have a girls gc?
I'm taking that personally wtf

BOOB
Y'all had a whole ass F1 gc
without me stfu

MAXI TAXI
Yeah because ITS OUR JOB??

BOOB
Makes sense. Kind of.
You're still not getting in tho
However I will add anyone
who wants to join our
amazing gc + max and Pierre

LORD PERCELVAL
Sure why not?

DANNY RIC
Kinda hurt I'm not in it already

SMOOTH OPERATOR
^^

BOOB
Would the two of you,
unforced, spend extra
time with Pierre and Lando
in your free time?

DANNY RIC
Fair enough

BOOB
See
Now gimme a sec.
Seb, you're joining too xx

SEB
Sure :)

WHORES FOR MISS T.S.🌻

*BOOB added LORD PERCEVAL*
*BOOB added SEB*
*BOOB added SMOOTH OPERATOR*
*BOOB added DANNY RIC*

SIRENE
Uhh hi?

KING ARTHUR
Tf is Charles doing here?

BOOB
Ola these are all F1 drivers,
mostly the nice ones,
not like frenchie 🙄
( seb is baby)
And Arthur's brother who is also known as Charlie
(something he failed to mention) who is
FUCKING HOT SMH

LORD PERCEVAL
I know I am😌

BOOB
Aaand he ruined it. Great

LORD PERCEVAL
No I didn't

BOOB
Yes you did

LORD PERCEVAL
You still love me tho

BOOB
Whatever helps you fall asleep love

LORD PERCEVAL
That would be you, ma belle

LOUISA
1. Ew love.
2. Ew in general.
3. Get that dick bestie
4. Seb as in Sebastian Vettel?
Our sweet dad but not biological dad?

BOOB
Si

LOUISA
Seb🫶🫶

SEB
Louuuu

PIERROT
How does everyone love Seb?

BOOB
Something you can't manage huh

PIERROT
Bo stfu you small ass dwarf

KIKAAA
Pierre Gasly.

BOOB
She loves me more xx

PIERROT
Shut ur lying mouth Ho

KIKAAA
😶

PIERROT
You have to be kidding me.

KIKAAA

🫣

BOOB
Told you

PIERROT
I can't believe it

BOOB
I can

PIERROT
Tais-toiiii

BOOB
Non❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 3.6K 26
Enzo Elodi Wolff, Daughter of Toto Wolff. An internet sensation that every girl wants to be. In love with the opposing teams driver? 🔸Instagram st...
298K 6.1K 60
Sticking around was never her intention. She just wanted to watch one race and the people around her made everything in their power to keep her there...
820K 12.3K 38
"Pregnant? As in, you're going to have a baby?" Two best friends, one birthday party and many consequences. When one night of love turns into somethi...
224K 4.6K 16
COMPLETED | ❝Baby, losers are lovers.❞