Team Noir One-Shots

By BuckarooBarnes1930

Meet Team Noir, the fearless group of heroes dedicated to protecting the streets of New York and taking down... More

[1] 'Spider-Noir and Deadpool met for the first time.'
[2] 'Noir and Deadpool met Daredevil'
[3]
[4] 'Another Universe?'
[5] 'No unaliving people, Pool.'
[7] 'The AVENGERS!!'
[8] 'The 4th Wall Break'
[9] 'Peter's death..'
[10] 'Another 4th wall break'
[11] 'Lifesavers'

[6] 'What the...?'

2 0 0
By BuckarooBarnes1930

As HJ, Riley, and Michael patrolled the city as Spider-Noir, Deadpool, and Daredevil, they came across a group of bank robbers making a getaway in a stolen car.

Without hesitation, the three heroes swung into action, determined to catch the criminals and save the day. As they chased after the car, HJ launched a web at the tires, causing the car to spin out of control.

"Got them!" HJ exclaimed, high-fiving Riley and Michael.

But as they approached the car, they were met with a surprise: the robbers were dressed in giant chicken costumes.

"What the...?" Riley said, staring at the chickens in confusion.

"I think we've been chicken-napped," HJ said with a laugh.

"Well, at least we know what's for dinner tonight," Michael joked.

As they apprehended the chicken robbers and handed them over to the police, HJ, Riley, and Michael couldn't help but laugh at the absurdity of the situation. And they knew that as long as they had each other, they could always find the humor in any situation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

828K 50.7K 115
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
130K 2.5K 43
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
162K 5.8K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
400K 12.1K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...