Team Noir One-Shots

By BuckarooBarnes1930

Meet Team Noir, the fearless group of heroes dedicated to protecting the streets of New York and taking down... More

[1] 'Spider-Noir and Deadpool met for the first time.'
[3]
[4] 'Another Universe?'
[5] 'No unaliving people, Pool.'
[6] 'What the...?'
[7] 'The AVENGERS!!'
[8] 'The 4th Wall Break'
[9] 'Peter's death..'
[10] 'Another 4th wall break'
[11] 'Lifesavers'

[2] 'Noir and Deadpool met Daredevil'

14 1 0
By BuckarooBarnes1930

As HJ and Deadpool continued to work together, they soon found themselves teaming up with another well-known superhero: Michael Murphy, a.k.a. Daredevil.

The three of them had been called to take down a powerful villain who had been causing chaos in the city. As they worked together, HJ was in awe of Daredevil's incredible senses and fighting skills.

"Wow, Daredevil, your senses are incredible," HJ said as they worked to take down the villain.

"Thanks, Spider-Noir. It's been a long road to get to where I am today," Daredevil replied.

As they fought, HJ couldn't help but feel inspired by Daredevil's determination and bravery. And when they finally took down the villain, HJ knew he had learned some valuable lessons from both Deadpool and Daredevil.

From then on, the three superheroes worked together as a team, taking down evil and protecting the city. And HJ knew he had found a true sense of purpose as Spider-Noir, fighting alongside his idols and friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

489K 20.1K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
1.3M 51K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
557K 20.2K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
381K 6.2K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...