๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’‡๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐‘ฉ๏ฟฝ...

By rosereader6

She was in between from good and bad but she knew where her heart belongs... โš ๏ธ warnings... -This story is 17... More

๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ•
8
๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
18
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
28
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“

๐Ÿ”

506 24 4
By rosereader6

"okay dipped your head that bowl" the teacher said as charlotte look at the bowl it has black water boiling with disgusting ingredients.

"Seriously why would i dip my face here?" Charlotte asked as he glared as the students groaned.

"Dipped your head now"

"No" charlotte said as he looked at hort

"Do it"

"Sorry" hort said and he forcibly funked charlotte's head in the bowl, she taps on the table.

As never's laughed hysterically like a true evil..

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Beatrix and maxine took some of their lunch, beatrix talked to her so excitedly mostly what maxine did for her lover.

"Come i'll show you our table" kiko said as she dragged maxine, as she came on the table four prince's eating.

"Maxine this is tristan, chaddick, nicholas and you know him of course tedros" kiko said as she squealed as beatrix came with her tray.

"Who must be this beatrix?" Tedros asked as his lover groaned rolling her eyes.

"The one who saves you duh" she said

"I'm maxine" she introduced herself

"Of?" Nicholas asked

"Asgard" maxine said with slight smile as she sat with the girls as she was shocked when nevers threw food at them.

"You'll get used to it" chaddick said and they ate, when someone cleared their throat they flinched.

"Can i have her for a moment?" It was amadeus the evers were afraid like they shaking from fear.

"You can have her" reena said as maxine scoot her chair and held amadeus hands and they went to a clear table.

"Amadeus right?" Maxine said as he clicked something in his mind does she remember that was he was thinking.

"Thank you, you didn't know how special this ribbon to me" she said with her sweetest smile that he always remembered.

"No problem princess?"

"Maxine, and please don't call me that" she giggled as amadeus smiled and he put something on her head it was flower crown, amadeus made it.

He always does flower crowns for charlotte and maxine, mostly when they play tea parties when they are children.

"I had to go thank you again" she said amadeus forgot to tell her anything but he was too late.

Maxine came back and sat with the evers again they had their judgemental look or even fear on their face.

"What?"

"Amadeus the butler and guard of lady lesso!?" Millicent whispered yelled, as the princesses were only one left maxine was confused.

"He's a never" kiko said

"So what?, Amadeus is kind and he gave me this"

"Did he do anything bad?" Maxine asked as her doe eyes make beatrix adore her too much.

"There's some rumors he killed an ever" beatrix said she gasped as kiko, reena and millicent nodded.

"His a vampire" reena said

"Vampire? But he never turned in stones when sun shones or thirst for blood?" Maxine asked as she saw amadeaus talking to the wolves.

"Well they said amadeus was not kind of vampire that you said, he was half human" kiko said

"Onto the rumor!!" Beatrix exclaimed

"He killed the ever, because he or she saw something to lady lesso something so shocking" beatrix whispered

"What is it?" Maxine whispered asked but beatrix cannot even say the word or even kiko and reena, so they gesture millicent to tell her.

"Cock" millicent whispered as maxine gasp when the door open it was her cousin charlotte.

"Charlotte!!" She yelled as she ran hugging charlotte, she looked at maxine one thing she recognize was the flower crown.

"Who gave you this?" Charlotte asked protectively pointing the flower crown.

"Amadeus" maxine said as ger cousin look at him but he left so quickly by his shadows.

"Do you remember anything?" Charlotte asked but maxine was confused what were she saying.

"About your class" she said awkwardly.

"Oh! Well i ace the smiling at beautification!!" Maxine said happily charlotte hugged her and sigh rubbing her back.

"Are you alright?"

"I just.....i am so happy for you" charlotte said

"So did you fail anything" as maxine wiping the dirt on charlotte's face with her handkerchief.

"Well ugly class they dumped my head on this bowl full tadpoles" charlotte said as she gagged remembering how grossed was it, maxine made a disgusting look.

"I think our next class is garden or something?" Maxine confusedly said

"Lady lesso is my next class" charlotte sarcastically said maxine had a smirked on her face wiggling her eyebrows.

"What?"

"I think she likes you" maxine said charlotte made a pout but she hit her head, as she rubbed her head.

"Nope" charlotte said and left her clueless.

"Seriously why do you need to hit me!?" Maxine yelled as her cousin laughed.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
"Okay class!!" Lady lesso yelled hitting her desk with her cane that makes her students flinched so hard.

"Today i'll teach you about your powers" she said so amaze a lot of nevers were so happy bit charlotte just rolled her eyes looking somewhere, but of course she look at lesso and saw her staring deeply to her soul.

Charlotte gulped and look away, "how about we started with you" lesso said hitting hort's desk he smiled.

"I can turn myself into a werewolf one of my hex" he said with his happy face, lady lesso smirks cocking her eyebrows.

"Show us then" hester said as hort was shaking trying make himself into a werewolf but a single hair came on him in his chest.

"Good" lady lesso said as she pointed her cane to dot, she raised her eyebrows to her with a smile.

"Make me proud" lady lesso said as dot laughed, as she does her magic her face was like she was strained.

Her desk turned into a chocolate as she took a piece on her desk, "is it poison?" The dean asked.

"I don't know" dot said

"You" lady lesso said at charlotte as pointed her fingers on herself as she appeared her magic.

But of course only the swords of hela even thena's magic but too quick, "how about we fight" hester said.

"What weapon do you have" charlotte said with a smirk mostly her eyes was deeply looking at hers.

"This" as hester stands up put her hair aside on her shoulders, showing a dragon on her neck.

"This going to be fun" lady lesso said with a happy face clapping her hands as the dragon came out on her neck, charlotte was shocked as she stands up.

"Come on fight like you did to tedros" hester said as she controls her dragon with her evil smirk.

"I can't!!" Charlotte yelled as the dragon attacked her she shield herself with her two swords.

"Use your other weapon!!" Hort yelled trying to help her with concerned look on her.

Forgive me mother

She uses again thena's powers forming first a shield, she tried to control it but it was hard.

Again her eyes turned white, forming her shielded into a arrow hester was confused as charlotte shot her dragon by the neck hester hissed in pain.

"Lady lesso help!!" Hester yelled she becomes then charlotte look at her and throw a dagger, but lesso shielded her student.

"Charlotte stop this now, your killing a stu-"

Lesso was stopped when she stop charlotte from their fight, she never seen her eyes turned white.

She used a magic in her head as charlotte collapsed, lesso healed herself she groaned in pain.

"What happened?" Charlotte asked

But lesso held her wrist and dragged her out, stopping by a empty hall "you tell me what happened there" lesso said

"No tell me why you didn't stop her from our fight"

"Or even said 'hester stop' but you only look with your fuc-"

Lesso gripped her hair and kiss her forcibly to shut her mouth, charlotte slapped her and wiped her mouth.

And ran not looking back to lesso, as lesso just fixed her tie and sighed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.7K 2.3K 41
Hermione and reader fanfiction (lesbian version). During your fourth year you decide to focus less on studies and hiding in your room to becoming a...
11.7K 531 15
Moiraine Sedai had an order. Emee. She was the order. Both didn't start their relationship very well, but what if they get to know each other on thei...
40.5K 1.3K 10
โ‡จแด‡แด แด‡ษด ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด€ส€แด‹แด‡sแด› แดา“ ษดษชษขสœแด›s, sสœแด‡ แดกแด€s ๐“–๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ท.โ‡ฆ
91K 1.1K 6
Draco and Hermione are happily married for 4 years, but Draco has never met any of the Granger extended family. Hermione gets invited to a family reu...