Anomaly [Monkie kid] REWRITTE...

Bởi Zion204

Old as Time and flesh itself, A being was born out of darkness and Emptiness from the world. Blessed by the S... Xem Thêm

Prolouge: A Tale
Six Eared Macaque Arc Chapter 1: Millenia Run
Six Eared Macaque Arc Chapter 2: Possessing One. at a .Time
Six Eared Macaque Arc Chapter 3: Forbidden Tomb
Six Eared Macaque Arc Chapter 4: The Executioners Blade
Six Eared Macaque Arc Chapter 5: Threat
Six Eared Macaque Arc Chapter 6: Restless
Six Eared Macaque Arc Chapter 7: Do Tell
Six Eared Macaque Arc Chapter 8: Debt
Six Eared Macaque Arc Chapter 9: Debt [2]
Six Eared Macaque Arc Chapter 10: Wind and Flame
Six Eared Macaque Arc Chapter 11: New Years Disaster
Six Eared Macaque Arc Chapter 12: I'll be Of Service [1]
Six Eared Macaque Arc Chapter 12: I'll be Of Service [2]
Six Eared Macaque Arc Chapter 13: Play with Fire
Anomaly
Judas Kiss Arc 2 Chapter 14: Higher Sense
Judas Kiss Arc 2 Chapter 16: Warning. Praising
Judas Kiss Arc 2 Chapter 17: Fear and Dishonesty
Judas Kiss Arc 2 Chapter 18: Madness , Sadness
Judas Kiss Arc 2 Chapter 19: Corpse of a thousand.
Judas Kiss Arc 2 Chapter 20: Hail to the King.
Judas Kiss Arc 2 Chapter 21: Who

Judas Kiss Arc 2 Chapter 15: Observing Silently

241 9 0
Bởi Zion204

"I didn't specifically told you that I need...This"

With the first item now in her hand, She firmly Holds it. But suprisingly. The queens servant has bought another item which isn't part of their Ingredients. "An item like this is not part of our plans. Do you intend on Ruining it?" Scolding the poor Demon, her Voice Pierced through him in such Coldness.

"I-It must be that Shadowy guy that Dumped it in my pockets..."

He must be! By the face of that bastard he looks like a Sly Thief and A Dangerous individual. To put such small Item in his pockets. It must be a Tracking device....or maybe something else. "What did you just said?" Hearing the voice of the lady's Faithful servant, The man Glanced to her lady. As if he knows who this individual.

"He's uhm...He's just a Shadow my lady, everything about his body is just made out of shadows and. I-I don't know He must be the one that Shoved that in"

"Shadow you say..."

Glancing back to the object she's holding, She smiled and Puts it back in "Well, You're dismissed. Go on and leave" She said and the Demon Blinked in confusion. How about the Item?

"Should I go and Bring it back?—"

"No. I'll keep it. Go and Leave as I said"

Hearing that the young lady will keep the item. He Frowned but didn't argue more and simply Left the Lady be to Continue on  her work. Once That Spider Demon left, She Immediately opened up The old Item and This caused a Small Smoke. Lingering the stench of Blood.

She Coughed away the Smell "such fine craftsmanship..." to see two Blades Stuffed inside a small Bottle. How does a weapon like this fit in?

"It must be him! My lady The Executioner Is Aiding us in our plans!"

Her subject Laughed in delight, overjoyed that a powerful Force is Helping them in their Needs. The Woman Smirked "the great Executioner is with us. I see..." luck is with her all along. If the Executioner is Helping them then it could only mean that he's looking for a new Leader to follow.

"Now. He must have a reason as to why he gave us these two blades. To give such fine craftsmanship like this."

"I do have a reason."

Hearing an unfamiliar voice, The Lady Gasped and Backed off in Instinct. Seeing shadows merged out the Darkest corners and their eyes Observing them. A tall Shadowy man merged out with his Eyes Glowing Menacingly. "You're the Ladybone demon. An ancient one." He Spoke, giving the two Demons a sudden Hit of fear once they saw this Shadow Demon standing infront of them.

"The Executioner. It's an honor To finally meeting you" Bowing down, The Shadow Demon Frowned. It's strange and utterly Disgusting seeing this parasite use Bai'he's Body like it's hers. "I heard great stories of how you trampled gods and Deities. To Struck fear with your enemies." She said again but Of course. He knows he's great.

But he has other reasons as to why he's here.

"Cut the Chitchat Parasite."

"I have my own plan. And you do yours. Now."

Lowering down to see her face up close, He Glared down to her soul and Hissed. "You got my Kids body as your host and I don't like that so I'll bargain" immediately saying what he needs, the Bone demon sighs. She can't possibly give this body up, She's getting more comfortable and To use a child's body to lure and fool Demons? It's been a while she must admit.

"This body in particular is Quite useful, I can't possibly Dispose it so easily. If you want the child back you must give me a new host"

"Fine then."

Using his own shadows, The lady Gasped once it advanced. Blocking it using his own body the mayor Was immediately got slammed down, Passing through her The shadows Split the two souls appart and Immediately The Demon caught Bai'he in time. Seeing that she's still alive and conscious,he laughed in Victory and Glanced to the ladybone demon.

"What?! What is this?!"

"A Shadow Clone as a host. Mold or bend it to whatever you want. But I won't  let you use Bai'he again."

"You are breaking the negotiations here"

"You said you want a new host Idiot."

Lifting the young girl up, The Demon tucked her with his spare Scarf. She must be in Pain and agony Being in The Ladybone demons Grip. "Your safe now kid." He mumbled, but stopped once The ladybone demon Giggled.

"I'll let this pass, but as for the item you gave us."

"Do whatever you want. It's an exchange."

"Hm I see. Is there anything that you still need?"

Asking him, The demon stopped. Actually he does have something. Like a object that he needs from her "you look like you need Something. In exchange for the blade what object do you need?" She asked again and one object in particular popped inside his head.

"The Bone key. I need it"

"Hm okay then and once I give you this Key will you Deliver me the next item that I need?"

The fuck?

This bitch really—she's using every opportunity that's coming. "Why would I do that? I only need the key and I'm done with you people." He needs just the key to Unseal the lantern that's limiting him. That's all.

"The next item I need is the Demon revealing mirror. Hidden inside Sun wukongs Territory. If you'll take it I will assure you you'll be able to find weapons that you need"

Wait. It's in wukongs home?

Goddammit That was my next plan. To go and search for that Ape.

"Glue your tongue parasite and let me do my job."

Leaving immediately the Queens Lair with Bai'He in his arms. The Ladybone demon Smirked once the shadow Demon left. Using her ability to Change her appearance and copy the girls Facial features. She then sighs.

"If Spider Queens Men fail to Retrieve the mirror. We don't need to worry for we have another Demon to take care of that job."

[--○--]

Who the hell is this Kid?

"Idiot why would you kidnap a Homeless kid?"

"She's not homeless,  Her names Bai'he."

The Demon came home and Red son didn't Expect to see a young girl in his arms who looks shit and her skin feels cold too as if she's stuck inside a freezer or something. "And who is this child?" Seeing his lady come inside the living room, the Warrior Bowed  "Oh wait—I see. That Cunning Demons Hostess. She looks Pale..." lifting the small girl up and Hugging her, Bai'he Shivered and Hugged back causing Shen to Blink once she felt that strong grip behind her Back.

Oh the poor child is very cold....

"H-help me...."

"Ssshhhhh....sleep, Embrace me dear and you'll be warm." The poor girl being under in prison by a demon. Tang must have felt the same way while he's being stopped. "Her temperature is not good, I'll Warm her up. You should go and bring her some blankets" Glancing to him. He But only Scratched his Head.

"Yeah—right I'm in a rush right now so"

"Wait—hey where are you going?!"

"I'll come back but I gotta go And patrol the whole area again! I just saw nezha passing through!"

"Dumbass! Come back!"

But to his suprise, The Demon already zoomed out and left him baffled and utterly Shock. Just how dare he leave?! Just like that?! And Also he sounded rather Like a liar! "How dare that Peasant Leave us like this again! And he even left her like this!" Red son pointed to the young girl, but Lady Shen only Sighs. "I shall Attend her Well being for now....but as for you...." sensing something about his teacher. He immediately stood Properly infront of her.

"Demons are acting rather aggressive....I'll be Observing. This is a new time of Era and demons are capable of adapting quickly."

"Follow Him. Just listen and watch."

"Sounds easy but okay I'll do it."

Nodding, Red son used his Flames to leave immediately and track down that Shadow monkey, now only the two of them left. Shen puts the young girl down the Couch and Wrapped her around with blankets. Using her own fire she Lights up the Whole room. Putting incense and Candles to calm the environment.

It's morning but A little candle and incense might Help her remind of an old temple or a Countryside.

"W-who are you?...."

"I'm your Doctor for now. But call me Lady Shen."

"Bai'He Right?"

"Y-yes."

She Shivered, Nodding Shen Wiped away the Small Ice sticking on her face. Using warm Cloth to Relax the child's Freezing Cheeks. Bai'he Sighs in Relief feeling that warm cloth touch her face.

"How long have you been under her?"

Shen Exclaimed, and Bai'he Looked at her "I-I don't know but....I think she's been taking control of me for weeks? I'm not so sure...." She weakly replied but Shen only Nods, atleast she's freed now. "Hm. I see. Don't Worry now You're fine, But Since you have been under her grip for quite some time. Fragments of her power remains within you." Touching her Forehead, She could sense Blue and cold Aura Circling Faintly around her. But gladly the power wasn't enough to kill her.

"It's not Dangerous. But it'll give you more chills and Fevers."

She said, and gently puts her back and wrapped the blankets close to her. "So. Since we are only ones left here in this household. Would you like to share everything?" To see such young child under a Demons claws. She must've been forced to be part of that Demons schemes and Cunning Games.

"I-I'll try My best to remember My lady"

"It's okay. We'll start slow, I won't rush you Dear."

The moment she was used as a Pawn. She was locked up somewhere cold....it's like she's inside that Demons Conciousness and she was caged like a bird. "I was just looking for my cat....in the alleyway where I was trying to reach my Kitty.....That Strange blue Smoke just got inside my body and—I—I don't know all I could remember is that it's cold and I saw her Standing infront of me." Bai'He Exclaimed, Weakly Hugging the blanket close to her. The lady Simply nods and Stroked the young girls Raven Hair.

A young mere child. Fragile and Still growing. She has seen alot of children's grow and Have families and some are children's she has taken care of. It's like a Experience she wanted to try.

Taking care of a child. Yes she wanted to see and feel what it's like, it was Chaotic and She was learning but maybe with all of those knowledge. She has grown used at every children's Chaotic Personalities and Soft ones too.

"She's too powerful...I Can still feel it crawling behind..."

"Oh? A Formidable Opponent?"

Nodding, The lady Didn't Ask anymore Informations and let her be on rest, Making sure that the Candles are lit up Shen left her room. Closing the doors Her Red eyes glowed as if she's Ready to Expect some Conflicts. Right she must be. Demons are getting more aggressive.

Curiosities and Power are rising and time is with it. Demons are fed up with everything so they will find a way to achieve what they want. Either if it's a careless shitty plan or the most Impossible of all. Either way. Time moves and so is everything, it will never stay the same.

"I sure do hope that young boy is okay."

[--○--]

What is he doing here? I Thought he hates this goddamn Place?

This is strange....

Red son Managed to Catch up with the Shadow Demon, without being caught of course. The more he Followed the guy he was getting confused as to why this Dimwit Is running all around far away and even Mumbling stuff that He can't hear clearly. "Clear" Red son Whispered, and a small Fire Cleared up the Smoke that's Covering the Area.  A fight broke out between the Noodle boy and Spider Queens Goon. Which strange cause this guy is also here.

Following behind The Demon he Frowned once He saw him Ran in the Flower fruit mountain, following a certain Noodle boy with his Scholar friend, his eyes widen once he saw Tang. Is he gonna go and Possess the guy again? Or is it the Monkey boy? God he's gonna get a chewing once he did that his teacher will never Be so pleased once she found out about it.

Swatting away the Leaves and Vines he Hid Behind the Rocks, seeing that the two Mortals entered a large room with a lot of junks he Stumbled back and rolled inside almost hitting his head on the ground.

"What does the Vase look like?"

"Don't worry Mk! I'm here so It'll  be easy to find it!"

"Well let's go! Monkey king Has a lot of stuffs here so we better hurry!"

"Sure do!"

Watching them search around, he didn't really planned to Crash in their business. But he is simply observing the Demon that's hiding behind the Scholars own Shadow.

"Dimwit you're getting suspicious..."

When the fight broke out, it was hella Chaotic And Smoky Fight. Punches and spears are all thrown out and even Screams coming from the Scholar. "I found it! Mk look!" Hearing Tang Cheer, Red son Hid Behind the pile of junks. But as for Mk the boy is confronting the Spider Demon, Huntsman.

"Let go Rascal!"

"Never! Let go of that mirror Monkey king owns it!"

"How bout no?!"

Still not letting go of the spider Demon, a certain Shadow slowly Slips behind the Scholar, passing through the darkness he Sneakily Grabbed the Mirror and Immediately Moved far away from the commotion.

Frowning and Eyes Squinting seeing the Demon grab that old Mirror, he Inspected it and then Hid it behind his pockets. Observing his Surroundings Red son ducked down.

Da Fuck is happening with him?

Thats the Demon revealing mirror, any Demons who are hiding behind their disguises. The mirror will reveal their true forms.  "My suspicion is building up here. But i can't assume yet. Should I continue?" Continuing on Following and observing yes that's his plan. The guy has been Busy and Secretly sneaking out.

"Yeah let's do it..."

It shouldn't be that hard. He can hide and use his fire to Conceal himself. If he were able to acquire more Shady business this Guy is having then he'll go and report it to his Mentor.

That guy better be up to something good...

Leaving the Flower fruit mountain, he Teleported back in the Dojo. Dusting off the dirt on his Clothes, he then sighs once he saw his teacher with the little girl.

"You're back."

"Yeah about him he's chasing Nezha out that's all."

I'm sorry teacher but I'll have to gather more Evidence.

Upon seeing the Demons actions, his sense are getting more Chaotic and the suspicion is slowly building up.  "You smell dusty Red." Appearing behind him, Red son Glared immediately making the demon raise both of his hands "Oh—calm down Tiger It's just me back from Chasing away Nezha" the shadow Demon Chuckled  but knowing where he really went. Red only forced a Smile.

It's hard to Act and lie. But he's trying.

"Were you really chasing nezha out for that long? That's Strange."

"He's tough and stubborn."

"And you could just use your shadows to To trap him."

The two stood in silence, still staring through his eyes without Flinching. The demon Chuckled and Pat's his red hair. "You could immobilized him and throw him out. Why take that long?" He said again. Sensing that the air around the Demon is seemingly getting Dark and Tight.

"Yeah I could but I did Punched him straight to his nose." this guy really. He's a good Liar but it looks like he has no idea too that he's been Following him from behind and has seen his shady actions.

"Sup Kid how are you?"

"You're okay!"

"Dumbass" Red son mumbled, And Followed behind him. While he's busy chatting, he Pat's the Demons back and even his pockets making him jumped and look at the young boy confused. "Sorry, just Insect and spider" He lied and the Demon nods.

Why is it empty?

Where's the mirror?

This dimwit put it inside his pockets. Did he loose it while Escaping? Or did he Hid it? "This guy....You're hiding something..." He could feel it just by standing beside him or just by seeing his eyes look around.

If you're gonna be this difficult then fine. I'll find it myself.

You're getting more suspicious here Macaque.

—Anomaly

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

13.4K 368 23
A boy that accidentally Found the Monkey kings staff and became his succesor and a Girl Who's part of the most Prestigious Family of noble dragons. a...
13.8K 347 23
☆COMPLETED 2022☆ All Hell breaks loose when the Samadhi Fire Spiraled out of control. Causing Hellfire all around the Megapolis City. With The ladybo...
69.2K 2.7K 63
[Compiled Version] In the Old Tale of Journey to the west, Mk Has spent his time reading it again and even Listens to Tangs Rambling about the Monkey...
708 14 4
Y/n has been friends with MK since they were twelve and have been inseparable since. They think of each other as brother and sister! But, once he too...