The Continuation Of My Horror...

By Chanbien

This is going to be the continuation of my horror parent scenario from the first book due to the 200 chapter... More

A/N
Soot's Wedding
Salvatore Moreau's Wedding
When You Are on Your Honeymoon Part 1 (From Jigsaw to Dr. Frank-N-Furter)
When You Are On Your Honeymoon Part 2 (From Mira to Micah)
When You Are 'Doing It' Part 1 (From Jigsaw to Dr. Frank-N-Furter)
When You Are 'Doing It' Part 2 (From Mira to Micah)
Devastating News
When You Announce your Pregnancy
When You/Your Sibling Adopt a Child
When You/Your Sibling Announced Your Adopted Child to Your Parents
When They Gave You A Baby Shower Part 1 (From Jigsaw to Dr. Frank-N-Furter)
When They Give You a Baby Shower Part 2 (From Mira to Micah)
Devastating News
Angry Rant
When You Pay Tribute to the Thailand Shooting
Devastating News
Devastating News
Devastating News
Devastating News
Thanksgiving Special
Devastating News
Devastating News
Devastating News
Devastating News
When You Pay a Tribute to The Club Q Shooting
Devastating News
Devastating News
Devastating News
Devastating News
Devastating News
Devastating News
Devastating News
Angriest Rant about 2022
When You Are in Parenting Classes with Your Husband and Parent
Devastating News
When You Give Birth To Your Child
Devastating News
Happy Ending To the Book

Best Birthday Ever!!

92 4 7
By Chanbien

Today my birthday was at Olive Garden, and it was a very nice birthday for me. At first, I was planning to go to the Cheesecake Factory with my family, but it turns out I have to wait for 2 and a half hours. I was a little disappointed at first but my family and I decided to go to Olive Garden. I had a great time with my family and no I didn't drink any wine at the restaurant. But besides that, thank you all for the birthday wishes here on Wattpad! You all are the best people ever here on Wattpad. Also, my angry rant of this year is almost done and again thank you all for the happy birthday shoutouts on my profile. I love you all and again my parenting class chapter I am going to take some time writing since I have a lot of writing. Hope you all understand and I love you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305 1 30
This is the continuation of Lenaria: The Party Begins because Wattpad only allows 200 chapters. Read my book, Lenaria: The Party Begins so these last...
62.3K 1.1K 17
This story is being completely rewritten. The old story will soon disappear and the new story will take its place. The plot and theme will be semi t...
2.5K 106 101
This is the next book within my 101 series, these are short/long scary stories read more to find out. . . . Remember to vote, share and comment, lov...
331 37 23
2018 Leighyeann A. Mies All rights reserved [COMPLETED ON 7/11/18] A collection of short stories and drabbles based on the Halloween Vault prompts.