Feelings For Wednesday? Never...

By Kimmie1906x

Wednesday and Enid return to Nevermore for their next semester. Enid is having a hard time as she seems to gr... More

1. Returning to nevermore
2. Quality time..?
4. eavesdropping..
5. Spin the bottle..?
6. A difficult decision..
7. an interesting experience
8. The full moon shines upon us
9. Reunited as roommates
10. A little too much alcohol..?
11. a rumor has been spread.
12. Their first date
13. How i wished to return.
14. Finally back
15. Spin the bottle 2.0
16. friends or more?
17. Worries and arguments
18. No more worries
update
19. Spending time with friends
20. A misunderstanding.
Gate's mansion

3. Jealousy..

4.2K 58 107
By Kimmie1906x

(time skip to a day later)

Enid pov: 

18:30

,,He did what?'' I said stuttering a bit as i heard the words come from her mouth. ,,He asked me on a date-'' Wednesday repeated herself not seeming to notice my sudden behavior just yet. I stood there silently for a moment and then cheered myself up. ,,OMG Wednesday Addams is going on a date with Xavier!'' She looked me in the eyes for a moment and i hoped she didn't noticed my teary eyes, I don't even know why i was tearing up. 

'Why can't i just be happy for her?' i spoke in my mind. ,,Enid are you alright?'' Wednesday walked closer to me but i stopped her moving away. ,,Im fine, Don't worry!'' I gave her a bright smile and walked past her.  ,,I'll be at Yoko's dorm if you need me!'' I quickly left the dorm before she could respond.

Wednesday pov:

18:20

I entered the dorm looking at my phone as i had been for the past 5 minutes. ,,Hey Wednesday!'' I see Enid laying on her bed as i look up for a moment then focusing back at my phone. ,,Hello Enid.'' I sit down on my bed reading the text message again.

----------------------------------------------

Xavier - online 

Xavier: Hey Wednesday!  18:13

Me: What do you want?  18:13

Xavier: jeez ouch im just trying to text you.  18:14

Me: skip to the point Xavier.  18:14

Xavier: Alright jeez- we haven't talked in a while and well- I was wondering if you wanted to grab a coffee with me. Like a date?  18:15

Xavier: You still there Wednesday?  18:17

----------------------------------------------

,,What are you looking at?'' I heard from across the room as Enid walked closer curiously. ,,Xavier texted me and im not sure what to think of it.'' I said mumbling the words a little. ,,Oh- what did he text you?'' She sounded even more curious after hearing it was Xavier. 'I wonder what she's thinking.' I thought to myself. ,,He asked me on a date.'' She looked towards me seeming a little shocked suddenly.

 ,,He did what?'' I notice her sudden mood change but didn't bother asking. ,,He asked me on a date-'' I repeated myself for her. She was acting strange, well- stranger then usual i mean. ,,OMG Wednesday Addams is going on a date with Xavier!'' I looked her in the eyes seeing she was tearing up. ,,Enid are you okay?'' I said trying not to sound cold as i walked towards her. She stopped me right after i got close and walked past me towards the door. ,,Im fine don't worry! i'll be at Yoko's if you need me'' She left the room before i could respond. 

,,What was that about?'' I notice Thing signing at me from the desk. ,,I have no idea.'' I walked back to my bed grabbing my phone deciding to respond to Xavier. 'Sure, Meet me at the Weathervane at 20:00.' I send the text. ,,There's no going back now'' I say looking at Thing. ,,If you excuse me now, im gonna take a shower and get ready for the.. Date- i guess'' I say bluntly leaving to the bathroom. 

Enid pov: 

,,Why do i feel this way! why can't i just feel happy for her?'' I say walking through Yoko's dorm stressing myself out even more. ,,Enid isn't it obvious yet?'' She mumbles taking a sip from her blood bag. ,,What are you Talking about Yoko?'' I say not seeming to know what she's on about. ,,Your obviously in love with Wednesday'' She says shrugging her shoulders at me. I let it sink in for a moment before i turn my head looking at her. ,,Alright no your just saying that because you want me to stop stressing.''

 I finally stand still after pacing through the room for what felt like hours. ,,Seriously, Have you seen yourself looking at her? You can't keep your eyes off her once you see her. You never stop talking about her and you get jealous when she talks with boys!'' Yoko gets up from her bed walking up to me. ,,Just accept the fact that your in love with her, There's nothing wrong with liking Wednesday Addams'' She said smiling at me even though i know she doesn't like Wednesday all that much.

 ,,Thanks Yoko, You're a great friend.'' I hug her for a moment and she hugs me back placing a small kiss on my cheek. ,,Your welcome Enid'' She takes another sip off her blood bag. ,,I look at her for a moment not sure what she meant with the kiss but i shook it off and waved her goodbye leaving her dorm.

(time skip to 19:45)

I noticed it was raining as i left to go outside, I didn't even bother taking a umbrella i just wanted to get some fresh air. I step outside leaving into the darkness to clear my mind. 'I bet shes on her way to meet Xavier for their date..' I think to myself as i continue walking towards the woods. I continue to think of Wednesday. ,,Do i really love her..?'' I mumble to myself not realizing i spoke out loud. ,,Love who?'' I hear next to me. I fall backwards falling on my back. ,,Oh god im so sorry Enid!'' I hear Eugene's voice as he stands above me. ,,Jeez Eugene..'' I mumble as he gives me a hand, i accept his help and let him help me get up. 

,,Apologies, i didn't mean to scare you like that.'' He smiles at me as i try to get some dirt of my clothes. ,,No worries'' i say as i continue to walk towards the woods. ,,Where are you going anyway?'' I hear him saying as he walks behind me. ,,I was gonna go clear my mind before you scared me, But since your here wanna come along?'' I smile as i see his face bright up even though he felt bad he scared me. He nodded and followed me as we entered the woods.

,,Have you spoken to Wednesday yet?'' I curiously ask as i know Eugene was Wednesday's first close friend. ,,Nope haven't seen her yet, i mean shes pretty busy im sure she'll visit soon!'' I smile carefully stepping over some stones that seemed pretty slippery. ,,Watch out its slippery here..'' I say looking back at Eugene who seemed to struggle a bit. ,,Thanks for warning me Enid'' He said blushing a little, i nod trying not to seem like i noticed. 

Wednesday pov:

I had been sitting at the Weathervane with Xavier for a while now. ,,Are you enjoying yourself Wednesday?'' Xavier said taking a sip of his coffee. ,,You're surprisingly not so boring as i thought'' I said on my usual tone. ,,I'll take that as a compliment'' He said smiling at me. I felt a tingly feeling in my stomach not sure what to say. 

,,How's it going between you and Enid?'' I look up at him confused. ,,What do you mean? were just friends-'' He shot me a weird look. ,,Chill Wednesday i mean't like- how's it going between you guys since everything that happened.'' He chuckled a little trying to brighten up the mood. ,,Oh. Well were doing fine.'' I mumble thinking about what happened in the dorm today. 'Is it really going alright between us..?' I wonder. 

,,Could you excuse me for a moment?'' I say standing up and walking off before he could even say something. I stood somewhere a little further away grabbing my phone searching for Enid's phone number, as i found it i pressed a button that seemed to look like the call button. I waited for her to pick up not sure why i was even gonna call her.

---------------------------

'Hello..?' I hear Enid's voice from the phone. 'Hey Enid i was wondering if you were back at the dorm yet' i try not to show alot of emotions through my voice as i was hoping she would be at the dorm when i return. 'Oh Hey Wednesday, No im in the woods with Eugene were clearing our minds for a bit.' I feel spiders crawling in my stomach, usually i love spiders but this felt different. 'Why is Eugene with you?' I ask taking a deep breath.

 'I was gonna go alone but as i was walking he noticed me and well he scared me as i didn't notice him and he decided to tag along!' She said seeming to be in a good mood. A part of me wished i was with her instead of Eugene right now. 'Hey Wednesday, Are you coming to visit the shed sometime? i missed you Queen bee!' i immediately knew it was Eugene talking as he is the only one calling me that weird nickname. Somehow it made me smile a little, 'I'll come tomorrow alright?' I said in my usual tone looking back at Xavier who was waiting for me.

'How's your date going with Xavier?' Enid said as i heard Eugene giggling in the background. 'It's going fine' I said mumbling a bit. 'I'll see you guys later alright? Be safe please and Enid can we talk at our dorm tonight?' I finally seemed to let some emotions out. gosh do i really care for these two idiots who are out in the woods right now? yes i do. 'Ofcourse, we'll be careful ill see you at the dorm tonight' I smile to myself and hang up. 

I sigh for a moment putting up my usual expression again walking back to Xavier and sitting back down. ,,What was that about?'' he said smiling as i put my phone on the table. ,,I had to ask Enid something, She's hanging out with Eugene right now'' I say as i look back at him. ,,You wanted to hangout with them didn't you?'' I glare at him for a moment. ,,No i personally would not want to put myself in danger by walking in the woods with those two idiots knowing something could happen.'' I noticed i sounded a bit nervous while saying that.

,,Your worried aren't you?'' He chuckled a bit noticing my sudden nervous reaction. I finally felt defeated and let out a tiny nod. ,,Listen Wednesday i won't judge you for showing a bit of your emotions'' He placed his hand on mine which was holding my phone. I quickly took my hand back as it caught me off guard. ,,I have to go, I'll see you at school Xavier.'' I stood up making my way back to my dorm.

(time skip)

I sit down on my bed waiting for Enid to arrive, I couldn't help but feel a little worried. ,,Im back!'' I hear Enid's voice as the dorm door opens. I get up from my bed walking up to her. ,,Are you okay? Why did you have to clear your mind?'' I stare into Enid's eyes i could notice her seeing the worried look i was giving her. ,,Is this you showing your being worried about me for the first time?'' She chuckled. ,,Shut up Enid and just answer my question.'' I said bluntly.

 ,,Finee im alright Wednesday don't worry, I went out to clear my mind because i was just having a tiring day'' She smiled at me and moved closer cupping my face with her soft hands. ,,Enid what are you doing?'' I mumble stepping back feeling overwhelmed. ,,Can i just give you one hug..?'' she says standing there with her puppy eyes. I sigh looking around the room for a moment. ,,Fine but this is a one time thing understo-'' She didn't even wait for me to finish and came closer to me pulling me closer with her hands around my back. I rest my head on her chest secretly enjoying the moment for a bit.

It felt like we stood there for five minutes before she finally let go. ,,Thank you Wednesday.'' She said and walked into the bathroom ,,Im gonna go take a shower'' I nodded and changed my clothes changing into my pyjama's getting ready for bed. I sat down on bed letting myself fall on my back. 'What are these feelings..' I hold my stomach for a bit not even noticing i fell asleep soon after.

------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading part 3!

it's a bit of a long chapter this time because i had more time then usual!

for tips and ideas please leave them in the comments <3

i'll post the next part soon once im able to since im gonna celebrate new years. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 180 17
Starting a new semester at Nevermore, Wednesday and Enid reunite and become a bit too close towards each other throughout the new school year, a bit...
3.2K 98 10
And Nevermore is open yet again! A safe haven for Outcasts, Freaks, Monsters, fill in your favourite marginalised group here! Watch how these frenemi...
43.3K 840 25
It's been a year since Wednesday has step foot in Nevermore Academy, due to the incidents of last year, most of the school needed to be redone, as we...
59.7K 2.1K 36
Ezra Marshall was still grieving the death of her older brother Elliot... As she gets into Nevermore to live in a much more accepting community, she...