You Changed My Life

By wifeofkuroken

Marinette Rosella Stone adopted daughter of Jagged Stone and Penny Stone. Also known as MDC the unknown fashi... More

Inroduction
Adoption Centers
Contest Winner
Gotham City
A New Song
Talks With Tikki
Pool Time
Secrets thet come to light
Unlocked Powers
The Talk
Backup Devices Teasing & Blushing
The Sheep A Liar & An incompetent teachers
Tours & Weapons
Meetings & Bonding
The Dinner
Rachel
The News
Not a chapter just a PSA
New Books
Quick Update
The Gala
First Day
You changed my life

Please Read

1.2K 16 0
By wifeofkuroken

Hey guys so I just wanted to mention that I created an instagram account for updates on all my stories.

You may also noticed I changed my account name and that's simply because I need both names to match up and I already have a spam page that was named my original account name.

The Instagram is wifeofkuroken I'll be posting all updates on there no matter the story.

This way you don't have to follow me on here for updates on new stories and such.

So as I said please go to wifeofkuroken for all updates nothing has been posted yet but there will be soon.

Thank you guys for all of your support and 88K I greatly appreciate it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 251 18
Marinette and Damian get betrothed twice one when they were just 9 and again when they turn 16. Mari is the guardian of the miraculous what happens w...
151K 3.3K 30
Marinette used to be a nice bubbly girl who was friends with everyone, now she's as cold hearted as ice. All because a liar named Lila Rossi came Lie...
209K 4.5K 14
so I decided to make a fanfiction where Marinette is poison Ivy's daughter. And before you ask the father is unknown. She is taken away from poison I...
231K 6.1K 16
Disclaimer- I don't own the characters they belong to Zagg and DC Daminette Betrothed AU Marinette Dupain-Cheng is the heiress to the miraculous, she...