First Day

"Come on guys or we'll be late for school!" I yelled trying to get everyone downstairs. "Come on Princess Dom is waiting outside" I opened the door as Bella ran to Dom.

"GUYS COME ON!" seriously the know today is our first day yet they take so long. "We're coming we're coming" everyone ran down the stairs. "Seriously do you guys not want to graduate? Plus it's Bella's first day in fifth grade don't you want to see???" they all nodded and ran out the door.

I guess you're all wondering how we went from the Gala to graduating soon. We'll let me just give you guys a quick rundown.

So when we came back from Gotham Jon and Damian moved in with us. Damian slept with me obviously and Jon stayed with Adrien despite having his own room. Since Timothy was also in our grade since his birthday is late he moved to and stayed with Chloe in her room.

Bella doesn't sleep with us as much anymore since obviously she's 10 turning 11 soon and because she has that mini house Damian got made for her when she turned 5. So she basically lives there at this point but because she has school we only allow her to actually sleep there on the weekends

When we came back we also enrolled Bella in kindergarten, once we graduated from high school we decided to go abroad for a while. Obviously Bella came to and instead of going to Gotham for a while we went to Florida because Bella said she wanted to go to Disney everyday.

Obviously we let her, we came back about a month ago. Now it's our last year of college so we're going to Lycée University while Bella is going to Lycée middle school. Bella's IQ is very high and she was offered the same thing as me when I was in her grade

She was given the opportunity to skip two grades meaning she'd be 10 in the 6th grade. She didn't want to do that so she stayed in her right grade. I was proud of her for making that decision.

The middle school has their own campus while the university has their own. We don't stay on campus since we have a house obviously. We decided not to have other friends due to our social status. We'd rather not be went after by people who only want to be friends with us due to our status and money.

I had made Jon, Timothy, and Damian MDC models so you know how that goes. They aren't really as popular here because they're from America. That's why Lila didn't recognize Damian, she lacked the capability of reading.

Anyways once we got back from Gotham we transferred schools. It's was actually a school named after us it was really cool. It was called 'Miraculous High' cool right? So obviously we went and they had a elementary school. We didn't make friends there because of our status as I said.

Aside from all of that life has been great, we're all still happily together. Luka came back from his tour and lived with us as well. I don't think life can get better than this honestly. I guess we'll see though now won't we

"Bye Princess have a good first day" me and Damian both kissed her head. She ran in her classroom smiling, she already had a friend there so she was okay. There's a little boy in the house next door, they've been friends ever since we came back. They enrolled in the same school together and because of them both being models they hated being around others. Now they are perfect friends in high school they'll be lovers I just know it.

"Thanks Don we'll see you later" we all said bye to Dom as he drove off. As soon as we turned around BOOM we were met by cameras, squeals, screams, and a number of other things. We all ignored them and walked away to our class. Everyone had the same classes except Luka since he's not in school with us obviously. He graduated last year so has about to go back on tour soon.

We walked to our first class and knocked on the door "Come in" we all walked in. Our faces weren't exactly cold but they weren't exactly inviting they were neutral. "Hello you must be the new students from abroad, Hello my name is Mrs.Rose can you please introduce yourselves." I nodded and introduced us all

"Hello my name is-" I was cut off by a guy yelling "Oh my god you're LadyRed!" I looked at him with annoyance but nodded in response. "Please refrain from interrupting me thank you" I have a small smile and a wink.

"As I was saying my name is Marinette Stone-Kent, this is Damian Wayne, Jonathan Kent, Chloe Bourgeois, Alix Kubdel, Kagami Tsurugi, Timothy Drake, Adrien Agreste, Max Kanté, and Nino Lahiffe" we all nodded at everyone and went to the back of the class.

"How come they always only recognize you" Jon whined I shrugged my shoulders. That's when someone in front of us spoke. "To answer your question it's because she different and not like other models" we looked at the girl.

"What do you mean?" Chloe asked "Well for starters her hair as her black which is perfect by the way, she has bluebell eyes which you don't see everyday, her lips are pink you don't see perfectly pink lips often, her hair is extremely long by the way, she's small and what people call fun sized, she has thick thighs, a medium size chest, her ass is very noticeable, plus she has a six pack and freckles this is why everyone noticed her more than the rest of you and her daughter is adorable as well" the boy next to the girl responded to Chloe.

We all blinked at them and looked at them astonished. It's kind of odd that they just pinged out everything that makes me stand out. I instantly flushed red and covered my face with my hands.

"I'm Samantha and this is my brother Leo it's nice to meet you all" she smiled at us we narrowed our eyes. "Ah don't worry we also have the same problems as you since we're both models" we went back to our normal selves. Maybe being friends with them won't be so bad.

I stuck my hand out and shook Samantha's, "Hello, it's nice to meet you" we smiled at each other. This is the start of a new friendship....