Secrets thet come to light

Marinette

"You guys do know dinners been ready for like 10 minutes right?" I punched the bridge of my nose. I been told them it was ready yet they're watching tv. "Wait so what are you still doing in the kitchen?" I looked at Nino "Cookies duh" they all came to that realization

"Well are the cookies done?" I looked at Alix and nodded my head. "Come here Bells" Bella ran to me as I picked her up and put her in her booster seat. I put her food in front of her, "Can't I have cookies?" I shook my head "not until you eat Bells" she nodded her head and started eating. I smiled at her what would life be without her.

I sat down as Damian and Adrien walked in laughing. Adrien sat down next to Chloe while Damian sat next to me. The Kwami's came down and I put their food in the middle of the table. "Thanks Mari/Kitten/Guardian/Marinette" we all laughed "You guys all have individual names for me" they nodded their heads in agreement

Not even five minutes into eating I felt a hand on my thigh. Instantly went stiff, I looked to see Damian smirking out of the corner of my eye. He started rubbing circles on my thigh causing me to blush. "Hey Mari you okay there?" I nodded my head "Yep totally you know what I think it's time for cookies and bed right Bella?" She nodded as I picked her up and went to the kitchen.

I started mumbling in Arabic and didn't even notice. "Stupid asshole, bothering me for no damn reason ugh" Bella started speaking "Oouu you said a bad word" I smiled at her "The Kwami's are obviously good teachers I'm sorry Princess" she nodded as I handed her a cookie.

"Hey Angel" I jumped at the sudden voice but didn't turn around. I just ignore him and kept talking to Bella. "Princess, do you want to bring the rest upstairs?" She put her finger to her chin "Yes!" I giggled.

"Tt you're just ignoring my existence?" I grabbed a couple cookies and walked off. I started speaking German "What do you wantttt, why are you following me" I groaned throwing water in his face. "Tt that was rude and maybe if you stopped walking you'd know" I was already up the steps walking to my room.

I closed the door and he just opened it following me to my closet. I sat Bella on the chair in the closet and got her night clothes. "Mommy why are you ignoring him" I looked at her "Because he's an asshole Bells, don't repeat that word" she nodded. I changed her and she went into the room to play on her tablet.

I was on the floor posting the picture of Bella on the pool and the picture of me and Kagami when I kissed her cheek because why not. Then my phone was taken out of my hand, I looked up and saw my phone in the hands of an asshole.

"Can I have my phone?" I glared at him "Nope first we need to talk" I cocked my head to the side. "Is it about what you did at the table?" he nodded his head "Plus more" I huffed "You can keep that phone" I went to get my other phone and it was gone.

The closet one, drawer one, bed one, even my iPad is gone what the hell. "Did you seriously take all my phones?" he nodded as I rolled my eyes. "Still not speaking" I said with my arms crossed on the floor. The door bell rung and I went to get it, "Someone get the door because Mari is occupied!" He yelled I narrowed my eyes.

"You know wh-" I was cut off by a boy flying in and tackling me. "Um who are you?" I looked at the boy hugging me. "Jon what are you doing?" Damian asked "Who's Jon?" I looked at Damian. "My best friend Jonathan Kent" I face palmed.

"Oh superboy, so why's he hugging me?" He finally let go of me. He picked me up and brought me downstairs, "Um why did you bring me down here?" Next thing I know I'm tackled again by three people.

"Okay what the hell stop tackling me please" they let go and helped me up. "We're so sorry we just missed you so much" Lois said crying. "Um I don't even know you?" Clark shook his head.

"Come sit down it's a long story" Damian came down with Bella. I grabbed her from him she still had her tablet. I smiled and kissed her cheek and followed them to the living room. "Okay so what's up?" I questioned as everyone looked at me.

"I don't know how to exactly put this but I'm your biological mom and Clark is your biological dad." I cocked my head to the side and started laughing.

"I'm sorry but my biological mom and dad died and at they they beat me up until I was found by Harley and Ivy then sent to live in Paris with these two bakers I found out I was adopted not long ago when they disowned me." I finished off yawning I saw everyone's eyes widen.

"Okay maybe we should just tell you the story" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Okay so 17 years ago you were born in metropolitan hospital. I had an enemy who was supposed to be in jail but somehow broke out. When the nurses were cleaning you off they put you in a room filled with other babies. Not long after Lex Luthor to be exact stole your from that room. It wasn't until the nurse came rushing to the doctor in the room that we found out." Lois started crying and I didn't know what to say. What am I supposed to say or do when someone thinks you're their kid.

"When we found Lex he didn't have you he just send he handed you off to some people. We looked everywhere I can see they kept your name the same. Except your name is supposed to be Marinette Rosella Kent and not Marinette Rosella Stone. Before you ask how we know you have a birth mark on your back that's shaped like a heart" I raised an eyebrow, I don't really know what to say.

"So you believe I'm your long lost child from 17 years ago?" They nodded, I took a big breath. "17 years ago I was taken away and given to people who abused me up until Harley and Ivy found me. I still have the scars to prove it in face." I removed the magic covering some of the scars. I saw everyone gasp, I shrugged my shoulders and recovered them.

"Maybe when I was still a toddler people came saying they were unfit to care for me. Also Harley should be coming in about 15 minutes since I changed the time. I was sent to live with Tom and Sabine Dupain-Cheng in there apartment over their bakery. Everything was fine until a girl came and they disowned me at fourteen. My father Jagged Stone adopted me when I was fourteen. I started staying with Chloe and recently I bought a house, a car, and adopted Bella. My life has been a living hell since I was a new born, I remember everything."

At this point everyone was crying except me, why would I cry. It's been so long I don't even cry about it anymore.

"Then I was forced to become a hero to save Paris when I could barley save myself. I became MDC the designer, Nettie the singer, and lady red the model when I was 14. That's how I was able to afford everything, does anyone know I'm rich? No. If we're being honest my wealth surpasses Bruce Wayne but no one knows that because I don't care.

So my life has not been perfect and my only sources of happiness have been my friends, my 'jobs', and Bella. I was depressed for a long time and ever since I got Bella it's slowly went away. Not suicidal depressed just so we're clear.

So maybe I am your long lost daughter, I have the hair and the eyes but so does Bruce Wayne. My hair is blueish like the Dupain-Chengs so unless it was dyed I'm not sure. So we'll do a DNA test and see and don't worry the Kwami's can do it quickly."

They all nodded taking in what I said, I walked away to get the miracle box. I let all the Kwami's out as they flew in front of me. "Hello Great Guardian" they all said "Hey guys, I need you guys to do something for me" they looked at me and moved forward sitting on my hair shoulder and lap.

"Of course what is it?" Roarr asked I smiled "Lois and Clark seems to thing I'm their long lost child. Can you do the test to see if it's true or not" they nodded their heads as Tikki grabbed a piece of my hair, Wayzz took one of Lois's, and Plagg took one of Clark's. They formed a circle in the middle of the room, and did some chant making the hair float in the air.

Bella looked at them amazed as I tickled her, Damian picked her up and sat on the arm of the chair I was in. The chanting finally stopped as the hair literally disappeared out of the air.

The Kwami's flew back over to me, "Guardian?" I raised an eyebrow at Wayzz who seemed worried. "What is it?" I turned to Plagg "It's true kitten, there's just one more other thing" he sat on my head.

"I'll just unlock them for you" Tikki smiled and flew over to me. She put her hand on my head causing me to pass out instantly.