Pool Time

Damian

Bella started crying so I made it seem like I had just walked in the room. I saw Mari walk out of the closet with the realest but fakest smile I've seen since I've met her. Bell got up and started pulling her arms out to me gesturing for me to pick her up.

I picked her up as Mari got a FaceTime call. "Hello my Little Rockstars" Jagged said over the phone. "Hey dad/hey Jag" Mari and Bella replied. "Where's mini rockstar?" He asked as Mari turned the camera over to me and Bella.

"Who's that?" I looked at Bella and tickled her when Mari moved the phone away. "Ah that's uh hm Damian" she said rubbing the back of her neck. "Oh is he your boy-" he started but Mari cut him off. "NO, ah sorry I-I mean no" she moved her head to the side. Okay now I feel bad, especially knowing why she's acting that way.

"It's okay RockStar we'll discuss it later, for now I need you to record your new song 'House of Cards' send it to Penny when it's finished" she nodded before hanging up. "Hey are you okay?" I asked as she nodded, "It's nothing new" she pinched the bridge of her nose. She really does have a lot on her plate.

Marinette

"Mommy can I come with you while you sing!" I looked at Bella and gave her a soft smile. "Of course you can Princess" is all I said before walking to the recording studio.

"You guys can sit on the couch" I gestured to it as I sat at the piano. "NINO!" I shouted causing Nino to run in "Mari what's up dudette!" He asked out of breath. I giggled "I just need you to start the recording for the new song" he agreed started it and left.

Soon I started playing the intro, the piano was the key part in the song. My new song is called 'House of Cards' I made it yesterday but it wasn't supposed to be used. Penny thought everyone would love it, I explained the reasoning behind the school and she said it was fine if I didn't want to. I still agreed, If she thought it was a good idea then I do too.

House of Cards:

Changing flights and changing my mind every day

I cope with the pain but to be honest
Things don't feel the same

Since you left that day

All the stars couldn't lead me where you are

Should've known that in the dark, I'd be too dumb to see

Even though you're laying next to me, can't give me what I need, oh

And God, I have some questions

How many drinks does it take to walk away?

How many times will I fuck it up and stay?
I don't know how to love you from afar, you have my heart

'Til we fall just like a house of cards
Of cards

Call your bluff, tell me who are you trying to convince

It's not enough

If your words never lead you to commit
You know it feels like shit

All the stars couldn't lead me where you are
Should've known that in the dark, I'd be too dumb to see

Even though you're laying next to me, can't give me what I need
And God, I have some questions

How many drinks does it take to walk away?
How many times will I fuck it up and stay?
I don't know how to love you from afar, you have my heart

'Til we fall just like a house of cards
Of cards
Of cards
Of cards

If we're made of paper, there's bound to be flames
I'll hold us together, but is it in vain?
If one gust of wind could be all that it takes, oh

If we're made of paper, there's bound to be flames
I'll hold us together, but is it in vain?
If one gust of wind could be all that it takes

All that it takes, all that it takes

How many drinks does it take to walk away?
How many times will I fuck it up and stay?
I don't know how to love you from afar, you have my heart
'Til we fall just like a house of cards
Of cards
Of cards
Of cards

I finished the song and yawned, I stopped the recording and sent it over to Penny so she could edit it. I saw Bella whispering to Damian but chose to not say anything. I got up and walked out of the room and went to the hall "ANYBODY WANNA GO SWIMMING?" Everyone in the house yelled back in agreement.

Well all changed into our swimsuits me and Bella had matching suits except mine was a two piece and hers was a one piece. I left my hair because I'd just wash it later. As soon as I stepped outside I felt water splash in me, I looked over to see Kagami holding a ball of water in her hand.

"Oh so we're using our powers now? Okay good to know" I smirked and made a ball of water and launched it in the pool. Kagami flew in the air as I used my air bending powers to drop her into the pool.

"Oh that was just cruel" Kagami said spitting out water. I sat on one of the chairs for a little bit until Bella wcm running over. "Mommy can we get in the pool?" I smiled at her as she bounced up and down. "Sure Princess just stay in the shallow end" she nodded and ran over.

"Are you not going to get in?" I looked up to see Damian. I shook my head going back to my phone, I saw a small smirk on his face. Next thing I know my phone is no longer in my hands and I'm in the pool. I open my eyes and swim back to the surface, "Seriously?" I said as everyone laughed. I pouted as Damian junked in the water and swam over to me.

We were in 6ft and again I'm hit even 5'0 so I'm just trying to stay up. Damian picked me up making me wrap my legs around his torso. I glared at him, I wouldn't be struggling had he not threw me. "Awl you guys look so cute" I blushed and glared at Chloe as Damian smirked.

Yep that's my que, I let go of him and dove under. I was swimming around the pool without making a sound. I saw Bella abs I grabbed her and floated up to the surface. "Mommy!" She yelled giggling I hugged her and kissed her head. I put her on my hip and swam over to Kagami, she was on the edge of the pool sitting there.

I kissed her cheek and splashed her with water, I turned to Bella who was laughing. I was going to swim away when I felt someone pick me and Bella up. I looked under me to see Damian smiling, I glared at him. He rolled his eyes and went underwater with me and Bella on his back.

Me and Bella kept giggling and having fun with the others. It started getting dark so we all decided we had thigh fun for the night.