Ask/Dare SCPs and author

By UniteTogether

SCPs who you can ask questions: SCP-001 "Scarlet King" SCP-001 "Gate Guardian" SCP-035 SCP-049 SCP-049-J SC... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Addendum Ask-106
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Addendum Ask-New objects
Part 10
Conversation
Part 11 - Ask and Dare
Conversation 2
Part 12
Part 13
Bedroom
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Broken brotherhood
Part 18
Part 19
Ignorance
Part 20-J
New SCPs
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Therapy
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37-A
Part 37-B
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62.1
Part 62.2
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74 - War
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Omniversal War
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88

Part 85

209 4 89
By UniteTogether

SpookyScaryAnirban

"Sparta: It's kind of complicated to explain.Anindya *flashbacks towards creation* least I got a floating megacontinent.MSML: WELL-Ginger: noOscar:SCP-682: I dare you to visit Wollemi National Park and visit the hibernating SCP-6004 over there."

SCP-682-1: Okay, first of all, what the heck is SCP-6004?

Author: Read the file and find out... *Throws a pile of papers at him*

SCP-682-1: *Catches the files and accidentally tears the first page, before reading all of it* A massive serpent? Climate change? Fine... Send me there after the Ask, I can sacrifice one day of my eternal life for this

"SCP-173: Can you tell us more about the "Koitern"? And what part of it are you? Carver? The Husband? The Construct?"

SCP-173: Unfortunately I am not sure what are you talking about, my memory is a bit foggy, you would have to tell me a bit more about this...

"SCP-076: I dare you to fight the Ink Demon. As in, the being formed from the Machine, not the cartoon character known as Bendy. Note that the Ink Demon is completely indestructable, can only be defeated with a certain reel (which, even then, will only reset the Cycle it, and the rest of it's Studio, are trapped in), can tear open a massive iron vault door (but strangely not wooden normal doors) and can move through walls, appear and disappear through ink puddles, and anything he touches turns inky and disfigured. Too much to explain, go study the lore."

SCP-076: Yeah... You really want me to die, don't you? I mean... I will do it, but... This is most likely not going to end well...

"SCP-073: Where were you guys during the Mesozoic Era? Also, how are Adam and Eve? Also, I dare you to meet SCP-029-J."

SCP-073: *Takes a deep breath* Really?! I know I am old, but I am not THAT old! Like, my age is in thousands, while Mesozoic Era was millions of years ago... And about 029-J... I can try, but a chance for that is something like 2%? So it may take some time...

"SCP-035: Pretend to be Iago (Othello) for the next three dares."

SCP-035: *Smiles* Alright!

SCP-049: Don't you dare to talk to us in Old English...

SCP-035: And if I dare to do this, then what?~

SCP-049: Then I am going to talk to you in a Newspeak...

SCP-035: *Softly* DON'T.

"SCP-049: What do they call those "Doctor Sticks", like the ones SCP-049-J has?"

SCP-049: I have no clue, this word fell out of my mind, sorry.

"SCP-053: Do you prefer your real name (Abby) or the name SCP-682 gave you (Something-ql-Paneu? Can't remember the first name)?"

SCP-053: Both of them are fine.

"SCP-079: You are an Exidy Sorcerer Microcomputer."

SCP-079: Technically speaking you are not wrong, mathematical logic on which I am based is a small sorcery...

"SCP-096: How many of the internet's pictures of your face real?"

SCP-096: In your world? Zero, or else you would be experiencing an XK end of the world scenario.

shiftersans097

"Welp Lawrence I granted your wish by bringing Hitler immortal clone here "

SCP-106: *Turns around with a sadistic look*

"Immortal Hitler:can't speak due to his mouth covered with metal"

SCP-106: Can I take him to my pocket dimension? Pretty please?~

"Scp 0798:well hello there I am 0798 aka the chain monster I am composed of chains of sorts"

Author: *Grins at the words "hello there" and immediately responds* General Kenobi. But seriously now, it is nice to meet you 0798.

"WELP TIME TO KILL IMMORTAL HILTER BC OF THE PART OF THIS ASK/dare series hahaha pulls out chains of brutally as they grabbed HILTER and went into his body shredding everything from the insides to his head making him a husk of what remained until his regeneration kicked in so immortal HILTER is a just a toy for me hahaha I am mentally unstable with low sanity levels"

SCP-106: Can we do this in my pocket dimension? I have a lot of devices in there which could help us with the task.

"Welp everything goes bad always a bomb blows up as I am perfectly fine hehe thanks to my journey in the multiverse after traveling I have become immune to all things expect corruption from fnf and pibby I have a corruption form that gets out of hand all the time and it's called Omni omega corruption a perfect fusion between pibby and fnf corruption."

SCP-2662: Another corruption? Geb c' bug ephaii, ahhai ah fahf l' bug zhro?

SCP-049: In English...? *Visibly annoyed by 035 pretending to be Othello in the background*

SCP-2662: "Here we go again, when is it going to end?"

SCP-049: Thank you.

"Shifter sans:and let me tell ya pals can I torture the scarlet king for a while in dark immoral said in a darker tone with these summons the divine chains of judgement and absorption (judgement chains held and bound beings down forever while absorption absorbs and drains the powers of every being ie completely draining their power away making them defenseless I am the judge jury executioner of this multiverse no one dares to do things I shall judge and execute those who committed the unlawful like my friend the genocidal knighy"

Scarlet King: Hold on. I didn't consent to this!

SCP-239: I agree, you cannot torture him, he has changed, at least a little bit since he was defeated.

Scarlet King: Thank you.

SCP-239: But you can slap him one time if you want to.

Scarlet King: What?! *Gets slapped*

ArthurPendragon616

"Funny how Sparta sounds very similar to Sparda."

Author: Hmm, a little bit, true... There is a difference though.

"A: So, uh, some shit happened, and... *Pulls out the ENTIRE arsenal from the DMC series. (Yes, even DMC: Devil May Cry.)* So... *Unsheaths Devil Sword Vergil* SHOW ME YOUR MOTIVATION!"

SCP-076: *Pulls out his own sword and starts the fight* Gladly.

hipess0a

"Is this a yes 🤨?"

Dr Clef: For your own safety, that's a no, sorry.

ElementalistAngel

"*gets accidentally transported into the game as another player into the house* Welp. I won't be sleeping well for a good while. *crawly ghosts finds and chases her again...a scream many times louder can be heard from the house, echoing into the SCP ask/dare universe*

AAAAGHHGHGHGHJHGTFRDFHJWSDCVHJKIO*&^%RESXDCVNJKIJIUHYFRTDESDTFHJBNKLOvgjnk6rds87ytrdftyui98u7yi&^TREDFTYUIOUYTREDSDYU^%WSDIO&Y^T%R$EWSDFHOP(*&^%R$EWSDFHJKOP(O*&^YT%FHJYTRSAHJIU^RESNMRETSDGLUTRESVHJIUYTRYEGLRESESDXFHJKOPOIUYTREDSXCVNJKLOI*&^%$REXKO(*&^EWSERTYUUYRFEFUYTREDSAZSXDFYHJUIKOIUFOPOIJUHFCDXDCF*&REW"

SCP-953: *Jumps out of the sofa and pulls out her claws, ready to stab the computer*

SCP-049: Calm down, she will be fine... Hopefully...

SCP-OC-5025: *Jumps into the game to help her*

Libby_king1

"Questions for 999 father• do you hate 999 "

Scarlet King: Not anymore. He is the one who hates me though.

"• how life"

Scarlet King: Bearable, could have been better, could have been worse.

"• pay your dam child support"

Scarlet King: I already did.

"• who is your favorite child"

Scarlet King: 682.

PattyEnder

"Do you want some weird fruit I found in a timeline? They look like golden apples though they aren't actually like golden apples."

SCP-106: If they aren't toxic, then sure.

"Oh yeah! I may have discovered the existence of some sort of sentience-erasing plague in a different timeline... Yeah, I don't know what to do there."

SCP-106: *Stops eating the fruit* Don't go into these timelines then. We cannot take any risks.

Rizkyputrar

"Ask for author: ok, what the hell just happened when I away ?"

Author: Jeez, where do I begin...? 5205 got corrupted and we had to help him, in order to save the Megaverse, after that another guy tried to destroy the entire Omniverse and 5205 took a hit on himself, which saved me, but erased him from existance... After that I took a weapon and willingly erased myself in order to bring him back...

SCP-953: And you almost died because of that...

Author: Shut up, ultimately it worked.

SCP-953: Yeah... After 049 performed an operation on you, replaced almost all of your vital organs and pumped completely new blood into you, because you would have died otherwise...

Author: You could have just yeeted me through the portal into my real world and I would heal immediately.

SCP-049: Hold on. I have spent a ton of time saving you, and you are telling me... WE COULD HAVE SAVED YOU BY TOSSING YOU THROUGH A PORTAL?!

Author: Yes...? My wounds immediately heal after coming back to the real world, like they never happened. It doesn't work the other way around though.

SCP-049: ... Continue the story

Author: Anyway... After that, 5205 decided to take a break and go into the afterlife, where he is still resting, and except these things... We had a few interesting things, for example, in the last part somebody... *Glares at another person with questions in the queue* decided to throw bath ducks, which were freaking flashbangs...

"Dare to SCP 2599: hei dear, can you wear this ? *Give her an maid costume* yeah yeah i know.... I'm just want you to do some cosplay...."

SCP-2599: I want to slap you for this dare... *Leaves the room and comes back two minutes later in the outfit* Jesus, it is so freaking tight!

SCP-105: So you would rather get something, which would be more lose?

SCP-2599: Ye... No! Even worse!

Ultimatereading15

"*Arrives in my van. Hopping out*Hey ya'll! I'm just gonna give you guys some Christmas gifts because yes.Mery early Christmas *Gets in van and drives of into a fire hydrant which explodes*"

SCP-239: *Teleports him out* Merry Christmas, be more careful and don't die on us, okay?

iamPESTILENCE

"lathos: well isee yo umet solda- *sees him beating up hundreds of mtf using 173 as a club*"

SCP-173: PUT ME DOWN YOU SON OF A BITCH!

" ... anyway, have you guys found one of those reality tears but to an omniversal scale? "

SCP-OC-5025: Nope, sorry

"epic: *busy carving the moon into rick ashley*"

Author: *A small tear appears in his eye* I am proud of you Epic...

"soldat: okay i dare you all to run around the world in an hour"

SCP-096: Deal. But on an empty planet, because with this speed it would cause too much damage if we hit anything.

"epic: *loads shotgun* WHO STOLE MEH MONEH "

SCP-682-1: Probably Soldat.

"soldat: *sniff* OH I SMELL BITCH IN HERE"

SCP-682-1: If you didn't take a bath Soldat, don't be surprised it stinks.

Nerdy_Raichu-Mobilw

"Hey guys. How have all of you been?"

SCP-239: Pretty good, it was as bit busy, but we are fine, and how are you?

SoulessSorrow

"I appreciate the help. I don't know if its enough though, its strong enough to corrupt Shaggy, and we know how tough he is."

173: Call 5205 then, maybe he will move his butt out of heaven to help you...

"Also Tony Stark loves pranking me by teleporting me randomly because he thinks its funny since I can't die."

SCP-173: And he is not wrong..."To answer your question, Bright, you get stuck in wet cement, try to breathe, inhale wet cement, and still be stuck when the cement dried. *coughs up cement dust*"

Dr Bright: Now I have this image in front of my eyes, ooof...

"Also, with ucn, be careful of Toy Chica. She's the worst."

SCP-2662: Hell no, Toy Freddy was way worse than her.

CynderBlack4

"To all: happy Thanksgiving!!!! And now, I have a new question and a new dare you all. Have any of you played a game called Tattletale? If not then I dare you all to play Tattletale! No backing out either."

SCP-2662: Happy very late Thanksgiving! Yeah, we have tried that with Abel, and he broke the computer...

SCP-076: This game was cursed, shut up C'thulu!

NathanielFalen

"Author: As for why I gave everyone rubber ducks, quackbangs are hilarious. Look up "The Fat Electrician" for more details. Also, you asked me to get you something?"

Author: Yes, very hilarious... Especially when your eyes get hit wit hit... Okay fine, it was a bit funny... And no, it wasn't for you, Abel was supposed to give me something.

"Iris and Iris-ALT: Now I dare you to kiss each other's boyfriends."

SCP-105 and SCP-105-ALT: *Look at each other and unwillingly do the challenge*

"682: *Shoots him with a pineapple pizza launcher*"

SCP-682-1: *Hisses at him*

"Clef: *Gives him an M240 Bravo and 3 belts of 500 rounds each* I dare you to shoot all 1500 rounds into Bright."

Dr Clef: No, I won't do that.

Dr Bright: Thank you...

Dr Clef: Btw, something is on that wall behind you...

Dr Bright: *Turns around* Where?

Dr Clef: *Shoots everything into Jack* Yikes!

"073: Hi"

SCP-073: Hello there.

"953: LET THE KUMIHO GUIDE YOU!"

SCP-953: I can guide myself, don't worry.

"5025: Do you miss your alternative self?"

SCP-OC-5025: Yes, even though I didn't know him for too long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 569 16
Time. A thing that never stops, slows, or waits. Time is a thing that is irrelevant in the lives of so many. But not yours. Not after Κˆα‹žΖ ᏜᏟᏟαŽ₯α—¬ΖΙ²Κˆ. N...
51K 865 10
Damion, a death row inmate turned into a rogue D-class personnel at the SCP Foundation. When his work there had begun, things had looked like they wo...
3.9K 219 70
This is a AU and a crossover between anomalies. This won't affect the scp universe or anything in total. Instead it would be a group of weirdos being...
365K 12.8K 25
Recently turned D-Class, you were a researcher who terrified your colleagues and had committed a terrible crime that your past self claimed was for t...