His Mia

Door obsessive_writer0

Mia Rives 18 year old Mia lost her parents in a tragic accident when she was 15. She found herself in an abus... Meer

Disclaimer/Update
Prologue
Chapter 1: Interview
Chapter 2: Meeting
Chapter 4: Fun
Chapter 5: Lying
Chapter 6: Pain
Chapter 7: Butterflies
Chapter 8: Beating
Chapter 9: Kiss me
Chapter 10: Embarrassing
Chapter 11: Nightmare
Chapter 12: Sparks
Chapter 13: Date
Chapter 14: Bleeding
Chapter 15: Love
Chapter 16: Heartbreak
Chapter 17: Listening
Chapter 18: Apologies
Chapter 19: Talking not touching
Chapter 20: Art
Chapter 21: Healing
Chapter 22: Beach house
Chapter 23: Pleasure
Chapter 24: Leaving
Chapter 25: Threat
Chapter 26: Hospital
Chapter 27: Home
Chapter 28: Please
Chapter 29: Tell her
Chapter 30: Party
Chapter 31: Cheater
Chapter 32: Mind
Chapter 33: Forgive me
Chapter 34: Need you
Chapter 35: Truth
Chapter 36: Afraid
Chapter 37: Destroy her
Chapter 38: Best Option
Chapter 39: Weeks
Chapter 40: Tests
Chapter 41: Surprises
Chapter 42: Wake up
Chapter 43: Living
Chapter 44: Future
Chapter 45: Baby
NEW BOOK!

Chapter 3: Eyes

58 2 2
Door obsessive_writer0

Warning: Mentions of drug abuse, physical abuse and death⚠️

Aidens Pov:

I wake up to my phone ringing, and I internally curse who ever is calling me. Despite my thoughts I answer the phone. "What the fuck do you want Reggie" I grumble unhappily.

"Woah there beck, who peed in your cereal?" God I hate when he calls me that, he gets it from my last name Becker, it's quite annoying. "How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me that and you woke me up, of course I'm going to be pissed."

"Alright my bad man, but listen me, Ryan and Ethan we're gonna go get something to eat at that cafe downtown, wanna come hang with us?" I would usually decline his offer but there's one reason I didn't. Mia. I need to see her again, talk to her and make sure she's okay after last night.

I don't even know this girl but for some reason I'm so drawn to her, and her eyes..god her eyes are like the forest. I couldn't stop staring at them.

And after what I'm assuming is her dick of a boyfriend said to her last night. I need to talk to her. I overstepped talking to him like that but they way he was speaking to her pissed me off. It reminded me of how my parents speak to me. I couldn't just let that go.

After getting ready and texting Reggie that he needed to pick me up I headed downstairs. I knew I shouldn't have but I felt different today. As soon as I got to the last step the smell of alcohol and cigarettes filled my nose.

"Where do you think you're going?" My dad slurred. It's not even noon yet and he's already drunk off his ass, moms probably somewhere fucked up too.

"I was just going to hangout with some friends." I said not making eye contact. I knew what was coming, he does this every time.

"You didn't ask for permission now did ya son." He states, he grabs my jaw making me look up at him, "look at me when I'm talking to you brat!" He spits in my face. I just wish I could run.

"S-sorry father." Shit shit shit.
"What are you stupid? Stuttering like an idiot bitch." He laughs in my face. My chest is starting to hurt. It's been happening for a few months now. I should get it checked.

"Stop calling me that." I demand him, which probably is a bad idea but I'm sick of his bullshit. He looks at me with an evil smirk and punches me right across my cheek.

"You think you can talk to me anyway you want you bastard!" He continues to kick and punch me. I don't fight back, it won't do anything it only makes it worse.

Once he's done with my beating, I clean myself up before I leave. I walk down the road where I tell Reggie to pick me up. "Hey man." I greet as I get in the car. Reggie looks at me with wide eyes.

"Damn man, again?" He lightly says. Reggie knows what my parents do to me. He never really understood how they could do this to their own son, especially since what happened to Raya. We all thought they'd stop after Raya, but it only got worse.

Raya was my little sister, she died when she was 5 about 2 years ago. She got into my parents Xanax and ate about 12 out of the bottle. I found her on their bedroom floor, she was already gone once I got to her.

She was the only person I ever cared about, the only person I cared to take care of. I'm glad she was able to get out of the abuse though, she doesn't have to live like me anymore.

Me and Reggie meet the others outside the cafe, once we're all there we head inside. I tell the boys I'll be right back and start to head up to the counter where Mia's already looking at me. My heart does this stupid fluttering thing and it makes me feel funny.

"Hey, what can i do for you?" Mia asks me, her voice is slightly shaky but still soft and beautiful sounding. I probably sound like a creep, obsessing over a girl I just met. I'm just so drawn to her and I have no clue why.

"Hey Mia, I just wanted to ask you something." I tell her. She gives me an uneasy look.

"Look Aiden what happen last night was nothing, he's just overprotective. We've been through a lot." She explains before I can even ask.

"I know it's not my place, but you don't treat your significant other like that. It's not right." I deadpan. She narrows her eyes at me. She still looks so beautiful.

"Aiden listen, you seem like a good person, with good intentions but me and my relationship isn't your business. So please go back to your friends and forget about me." What? Is she serious? We just met and she's already trying to get rid of me.

"I'm sorry okay? I want to be your friend Mia. I want to get to know you. I promise we can keep your relationship out of it. Just friends who talk about friend things." She looks between both of my eyes for a few second then nods her head.

"Okay, friends." She smiles her beautiful smile and I can't help but smile back. "Now do u want something to eat or are you here to be a weirdo?" She jokes. This girl is something else.

After we all eat and we go to head out I go up to Mia as she's wiping down the counters. "Hey" I get her attention. She turns around to me and smiles.

"Hey what's up."
"I was just heading out, wanted to say bye"
"Oh okay, I'll see you later." She waves as I start to walk away.
Should I ask for her number or is that not a friend thing to do? Will she think I'm hitting on her? What if- I'm interrupt but her voice. "Hey Aiden wait!" She yells after me. I turn back around to her.

"What do you need?" I ask her
"Your number." She say quietly, so quite I almost don't hear her. I smile at her and she smiles right back.
I give her my number, say goodbye and head home.

As me and Reggie are waking to the car I get a horrible pain in my chest that makes me hunch over and let out shriek of pain. "Woah man you alright?" Reggie bends down in front of me.

"My chest man, fuck!" I choke out. This shit hurts so bad.

When I was 8 i had to have a heart transplant and it's been good ever since but a few months ago it started to get painful. I have to see a doctor in a few days to check it out.

"Let's get you in the car man" Reggie say quietly.

After awhile in silence Reggie speaks up.

"Who's the girl beck?" I roll my eyes at the nickname, and his nosey behavior.

"Mia" I say blankly.

"Mia" he drawls out "She's pretty." Reggie gives me a knowing smile. I glare at him which only causes him to laugh at me.

When I step into the house it's quite, which is unusual but I ignore it, it's best to do that. I shower and lay down in bed thinking about my day.

My mind keeps going back to Mia, her smile, her eyes, just everything about her. When I'm finally starting to doze off my phone pings with a message.

"Hey Aiden, it's Mia :)" all I can do is grin at the screen.

This girl is going to be the death of me, I'm sure of it.

----------
🤍🤍

Okayyyy so how do we like Aidens pov?
I know it seems like he fell for her to fast but I wanted Aiden to be more of a soft person, someone who sees someone's true side and knows when he can be himself with them.

What are your thoughts on his home life?
And Reggie?? Absolutely love his character.

Leave your thoughts and any suggestions in the comments.

A vote is appreciated🤍

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed📚

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

180K 2.9K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
12.9M 211K 60
"I know you want me Mia..." he whispered into my ear. His voice husky and deep. "N-no I-I don't," I replied trying to keep my voice steady but failin...
8.7K 497 36
Order of Series- book 1- Loathing Logan Book 2- Still In Love With You Book 3- Loving Your Imperfections Book 4- The Best Friend's Deal (...
103K 1.9K 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...