Winners Don't Do Drugs (Male...

By JesseDexa

You're an average boy that just finished Junior year and plans to spend summer vacation with your younger sis... More

Escape from Earth
Welcome to Freaking Space
First Bounty: 9-Torg
G3 Bounty: Krubis
G3 Bounty: Douglas
Rumble in Dreg Town
Sex and the Blim City
Found Love
G3 Bounty: Skrendel Bros
G3 Bounty: Dr Giblets
Truth Comes Out
G3 Bounty: Nipulon
Final G3 Bounty: Garmantuous
Awful Truth
2 Years Later
Welcome To Peroxis
Enter Muxxalon
High On Knife

Bio

1.4K 26 1
By JesseDexa

Name: (Y/N) Hypernova

Age: 17

Species: Human

Homeworld: Earth

Personality: (In General) Protective, Cunning, Determined, Fast learner, Generous, Intelligent (To Enemies) Cold, Ruthless, Merciless, Brutal.

Likes: TV, video games, Rabbitans, Gatlians, saving people, hunting G3, spending time with his sister, and being with Lucy.

Dislikes: The G3 Cartel, Garmantuous, drugs, perverts, scumbags, his species being used as drugs, arrogant people, racists.

Appearance:

Bounty Hunting Suit:

Sibling

Half-Sister: Yuri Yagami

Age: 13

Species: Human

Homeworld: Earth

Personality: Determined, Caring, Free-spirited, Loyal, Kind-hearted, and Selfless.

Likes: Being with her brother, Lucy's cooking, doughnuts, baking, talking with the Gatlians, watching TV, taking pictures, and writing about her brother's adventures in her articles.

Dislikes: The G3 Cartel, drugs, her species being enslaved, her brother getting hurt, her friends fighting, and her computer getting filled with spam.

Appearance:

Love Interest

Name: Lucy

Age: 150

Species: Rabbitan

Homeworld: Anima

Personality: (In General) Professional, honorable, Charismatic, Flirty. (To Enemies) Ruthless, Sadistic, Unforgiving.

Likes: Y/n and his sister, coffee, smoking, working at her bar, cooking, her friends, her family, kids, teasing, and being with Y/N.

Dislikes: The G3 Cartel, Gene, arrogant people, species being used as drugs, her old boss, Gene being inappropriate around Yuri, her past as a bounty hunter, Y/n putting himself in danger.

Appearance:

Bounty Hunting Suit:

(Pretend the face part is a two-way visor)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

945 0 31
(Deal with this really bad cover please. It's temporary.) One night, Derek Garcia was having the night of his life. The next day, everything went to...
874 37 2
In a world plagued by Xenomorph threats and global instability, Ryan Wolf stands as the Commander of Cobra Squad, a covert multinational elite force...
103K 2.5K 12
WARNING, will contain the following: Blood Mild gore Yandere Bertholdt A (most likely) horrible storyline and grammatical errors A few horrible jokes...
116K 9.4K 89
"So? You killed one of my guys. You want an award?" "Perhaps you'll fit in around here better than I thought." "Who the fuck said I wanted to?" "Who...