Tom Riddle's Time โ€ข Tom Marvo...

Por Shelou_optimistic12

Vettriana Gaunt Malphas became one of the most forbidden creations in the Wizarding world. The prophecy was a... Mรกs

Sacrification
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13

2

46 4 1
Por Shelou_optimistic12

During those long days where Vettriana found herself feeling lonely and bored, she often gazed at the old green grass on the ceilings, which, to her, appeared dull and uninteresting. Her life seemed to revolve around strict rules set by Abby and Merlin, who had warned her not to interact with anyone outside the house. Even the cockatrice, her loyal companion, didn't provide much amusement.

Vettriana had picked up on the conversations between Abby and Merlin regarding Nicholas Brownmore, whom they referred to as a "Muggle." Despite not understanding the meaning of the word, she sensed that it was just a phrase. Her keen ears had caught snippets of Merlin's descriptions, painting Nicholas as a kind and encouraging person, which made her curious about this mysterious figure.

Vettriana was, in her own way, trying to make sense of the world around her, even if she didn't fully comprehend all the details. She longed for more understanding, more interaction, and, above all, an opportunity to break free from her isolation. The promise of a bigger, more colorful world outside the confines of her home was alluring, even if she didn't yet know what "Muggle" meant.

"Follow me." A faint sound hissing can be heard outside. Vettriana, curious about the soft hissing sound, followed it to the door leading outside. The voice beckoned her to come closer, and she ventured out into the open. She spotted a rattlesnake hiding behind the bushes, its forked tongue flickering in the air.

"Greetings," hissed the snake. Vettriana, a blend of curiosity and caution swirling within her, was unaware of her ability to communicate with snakes through Parseltongue. The snake seemed distinct, unlike the ordinary serpents she had encountered. Vettriana opted to explore its intentions.

"Whatya want?" vettriana asked, using parseltongue.

"Just a friend." The rattlesnake said. Vettriana was tempted to know who is the forbidden child. Could she trust this rattlesnake? She questions herself. She decided to ask nonetheless without charging.

Veltriana, mindful of her own boundaries, initiated the conversation, "Why do you wish to forge a friendship with me?" Despite confronting a sizable 96 cm rattlesnake, she maintained her composure. The snake possessed a robust physique and a broad head marked by two distinctive lines, yet Vettriana remained unfazed by its imposing stature.

The rattlesnake reassured her, "I can sense your ennui from here, and I can aid in dispelling it. You shall never have to endure boredom again." Vettriana experienced a blend of gratitude and uncertainty in response.

Bending down to the rattlesnake, a hint of concern in her eyes, Vettriana questioned, "What if Abby becomes frightened upon seeing you?"

"Let's keep our friendship a secret."
With a determined nod, Vettriana agreed.

Suddenly, a Cockatrice appeared nearby and seemed intent on devouring the rattlesnake. It sprinted towards them, catching the snake's attention.

The rattlesnake, trembling with fear, stammered, "Wait, is that a rooster? W-why is it so enormous?" In a panic, the rattlesnake buried itself in the dirt, desperate to escape the looming threat of the Cockatrice.

"No! Drakewyrm!" The Cockatrice prick on the dirt a countless times to find the snake but Vettriana lifted him with ease.

"You cannot persist in this attempt! Ugh." She left with Drakewyrm who kept squirming on her forearms.

As time went on, Future Vettriana would deeply regret her choice that day. She had given the serpent a name Kilhorth and allowed him into her life. Kilhorth had resided in the garden for a long time, and his dark scales blended so well with the earth that he could easily hide, even from those ghostly eyes of the people. Abby had noticed Vettriana's frequent trips outside but didn't grow suspicious.

Kilhorth, in his own unique way, began teaching Vettriana about the meanings of words, the nature of things, and even some harsh truths. One day, as they both gazed into the distance, he hissed, "Have you ever contemplated the peculiar ability to converse with a serpent, my dear?"

"No, doesn't everyone indulge in such practices?"

"Wrong!" Kilhorth hissed sternly before adopting a sly expression. "You, Vettriana, hold immense importance to us, to serpents."

Vettriana raised her eyebrows in surprise, growing even more intrigued. "And why might that be?" she inquired.

"You are the final descendant of the Malphas lineage and an esteemed member of the powerful families associated with Salazar Slytherin, which is your true bloodline," Kilhorth revealed. Vettriana's jaw dropped, and her expression shifted from astonishment to ire upon learning this momentous revelation.

"Pray, thou art informing me that my family is whole?" Vettriana huffed, a blend of ire and astonishment adorning her countenance.

"Aye. Shall we-" Kilhorth's words were curtailed as Vettriana clasped him more firmly than propriety allows and rose.

"We are returning to our abode! I must delve into this matter further with Abby," Vettriana declared as she hurried back home, completely unaware of the Raven silently following her every move above her. This mysterious revelation had piqued her curiosity.

Vettriana barged into the room with a hard slam, clearly upset. Abby turned her head to investigate the noise. "Vettriana, come see if this soup's good," she called out.

"Abby, I have an inquiry for you..."  Vettriana slowly approached her, and Abby sensed an unusual nervousness in her tone.

"What troubles you? Abby observed Vettriana's hesitancy, not entirely sure what was causing her unease.

"Do I have a kin?" Vettriana finally asked. The question took Abby by surprise, and she struggled to find an answer. She didn't want to reveal her family's involvement with dark arts.

Vettriana, skilled at reading body language, interpreted Abby's hesitation as confirmation. She looked down in disappointment and asked, "The cause?" The little girl was curious about her family's past.

Abby carefully responded, "They were better off not being a part of your life." The truth was a heavy burden, one she was determined to shield Vettriana from.

Vettriana let out a loud scoff before continuing with frustration. "Better off without me? How could you? How dare you? I have a family!" Angry tears streamed down her cheeks.

"A proper family!" she emphasized. Abby had never revealed the painful truth about Vettriana's parents' fate, as she had been too young to comprehend it. Still, Vettriana's determination to meet the family who had supposedly taken her parents' lives weighed heavily on Abby.

Abby tried to speak, but each time she opened her mouth, the words eluded her. She couldn't bring herself to say, "They were the ones who killed your parents!" Not to a child who was still too innocent to know the harsh reality.
A knock on their door made their tension ease up a little bit. Abby furrowed at the unknown; Merlin was in the. townspeople, and he'll usually arrive home at about nearly dawn.

When Vettriana opened the door, she found herself face-to-face with a tall, elderly man dressed in ominous black robes. His presence immediately sent a chill down Abby's spine.

"Forgive the intrusion, milady. I am here to introduce myself: Lylâk Malphas, Senior," the man said, stretching his unsettling smile, which only increased Abby's anxiety.

Abby attempted to shut the door in a hurry, but Lylâk used a gloomy crow cane, meticulously crafted by an old wandmaker, to prevent it from closing. With a powerful push, the door swung wide open to accommodate his imposing frame.

"Greetings, Vettriana."

Vettriana's attention was momentarily captivated by the raven perched on her grandfather's shoulder, causing her to momentarily detach from her surroundings.

"Everything is in its place, Senior," the raven spoke in a deep but clear voice, earning a nod of approval from Lylâk.

Turning his gaze to the young girl, his own granddaughter, Lylâk extended his hand, revealing a long, bony black nail. He was testing Vettriana, eager to see if she'd react with fear or curiosity. To his satisfaction, her response leaned more towards curiosity than horror.

As Vettriana took a hesitant step forward, Abby firmly stopped her from going any farther.

"Get your filthy hand away from her," Abby declared, her hand gripping her wand with determination. Lylâk chuckled in response.

"Lady, I am clean," he said, revealing his hands, though they still had a dark, foreboding quality.

"Tell that to yourself and depart!" Abby's grip on her wand tightened, her readiness to use it unmistakable. Lylâk's patience wore thin.

"Give me my granddaughter," he growled.

"Over my dead body," Abby seethed.

Lylâk, frustrated and angered, stomped his cane on the dusted wooden floor. In an instant, chaos erupted. They heard the frantic flapping of wings, and the sound escalated until it resembled a storm approaching. The tumult of a thousand ravens closed in on them, blinding Abby and Vettriana. Abby, determined to shield Vettriana, did her best to protect the young girl from harm. Several more ravens flew directly towards Abby, creating a chaotic scene that only began to calm after a while.

As Abby slowly opened her eyes, she realized that Lylak was gone, and her heart sank with anxiety. She turned to Vettriana, only to find that Lylak had managed to outwit her.

"Vettriana?" she anxiously called out, her voice filled with worry. "Triana!" She urgently called out the girl's name before racing to the village to seek out Merlin. Chaos had indeed been unleashed.

On the bustling streets of Camelot, the market was alive with its usual activity. People purchased pouches of wheat, observed a blacksmith forging a menacing-looking sword, and shopped for various herbs. Despite the legal status of magicians being lifted after King Arthur and Queen Guinevere's reign, which had ended fifty-nine years ago, the townsfolk still spoke disparagingly of "scary magicians."

"Coming through!" Abby yelled at the crowded marketplace as she made her way to the herbs shop, drawing displeased glances from those around her. She was viewed as uncivilized by the locals.

"Merlin!" she grasped Merlin's shoulder urgently, and he turned to face her.

"Abby? What happened?" Merlin inquired, noting the worry etched on the woman's face. Abby's panicked words prompted him to take immediate action. He pushed through the bustling crowd and led her to a quieter place.

"Abby, where's Vettriana?" Abby was on the verge of tears just hearing the girl's name, and her knees began to weaken. The urgency and concern in Merlin's voice struck a chord.

"They took her! Son of bloody Malphas pants! arrived on his own and took her." Merlin cocked his eyebrow at her swearing, but Abby's Frantic at this moment, and Merlin raised more agitated when she couldn't snap out of reality.

"Abby!" he grips her shoulder to stop her from pacing further. Abby obeyed. Her eyes were dry of tears, and she had a shaking mouth out of fear of not seeing Vettriana ever again. "Who was it?"

Abby Furiously gulped, preparing to drop a nuclear. "It was The headmaster, the son of Malphas itself." Merlin relaxes his muscular face once the word is uttered. Of course, it was the insane lust for wizard, Lylâk. He thought to himself. "We Have to Save her...." Abby whispered.

"......We will, Once we have the plan to conduct."

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

16.6K 1K 105
[COMPLETED] โœงใƒปโ€ขโˆ™ | That boy went stone cold crazy |ใƒปโ€ขโˆ™โœง Aziyraphaile Lestrange was sixteen when he became a death-eater...
20.3K 487 14
โShe, the enigmatic force that has stirred my very soul, has driven me to the brink of madness. Her presence has led me astray from my lofty aspirati...
54.7K 1.9K 51
Sequel to "Extreme Ways" What if Merope Gaunt decided to live for her son? Would Voldemort ever exist? Evelyn Burke made her biggest ambition come tr...
17.4K 351 27
You were his lords love You had to leave and it turned him to who know as Lord Voldemort --------- An immortal ancient witch, stuck as an 18 year old...