Homecoming

By Moonfairy28

The Agnihotri family. A very rich and influential family in the city. Jaiveer Agnihotri, the head of the fami... More

1πŸ’œ
2πŸ’œ
3πŸ’œ
4πŸ’œ
5πŸ’œ
6πŸ’œ
Aesthetic πŸ’œπŸ’œ
8πŸ’œ
9πŸ’œ
10πŸ’œ
11πŸ’œ
12πŸ’œ
13πŸ’œ
14πŸ’œ
15πŸ’œ
16πŸ’œ
17πŸ’œ
18πŸ’œ
19πŸ’œ
20πŸ’œ
21πŸ’œ
22πŸ’œ
23πŸ’œ
24πŸ’œ
25πŸ’œ
26πŸ’œ
27πŸ’œ
28πŸ’œ
EpilogueπŸ’œ
BonusπŸ’œ
Abhimanyu Story

7πŸ’œ

18.7K 1K 60
By Moonfairy28

Enjoy reading...

**********************************

Flashback continues...

"I can't do it anymore," Ashika whined looking at Arjun with the cutest pout.

Placing his dumbbells on the floor, he walked to her and stopped the treadmill where Ashika was jogging.

Ashika hold the handles and bend down a little while panting hard. She step down from the treadmill holding his hand.
"You are really cruel. Our baby is seeing how Papa is making Mumma do hard work. Baby, once you will come out we are going to trouble your Hitler Papa, ok?," she cutely said looking at her small 5 month baby bump. Arjun chuckle lightly while wiping sweat from her face and neck with a clean towel. She glared at him hearing his chuckle and poke her tongue at him making him laugh loudly. He peck her lips and said, "Stop being soo cute, wifey,"
And here Ashika melt and is trying her best to hide her smile.

"Arjun!!" Arjun panicked hearing Ashika shout and quickly run to the kitchen.
He let out a sigh seeing her standing in the middle of the kitchen with an annoyed expression.
She look up hearing him sighing and pout sadly, "Arjun!...can you please pick up my chocolate...your baby didn't letting me," He shook his head and walking toward her he pick up her chocolate pack from the floor and give her making her smiling like tube light.
Taking the chocolate in her hand, she peck his lips lightly and was about to go but he quickly hold her wrist and pull her toward him making her grasp at his sudden act.
"I will surely die in panic someday. " He whispered looking intensely into her eyes and making her walk back. She stop walking backward as her back hit the fridge. He cage her between him and the fridge and smirk seeing her gulping in nervousness.
Taking her face between his palms he lean down toward her lips and place his lips on hers.
Ashika close her eyes and wrap her arms around his neck pulling him more into herself while moving her lips furiously against him. He left her lips after few minutes finding her breathless and started kissing her jaw and throat. Ashika held his shoulders for support as her legs started shaking due to the effect of his kisses.
"Arjunn!!" she breathed out as he lowers her sleeves from her left shoulder. He started placing soft kisses all over her neck and shoulder setting her body on fire.
Moving his lips upward he again took her lips in a soft and intense kiss.
Leaving her lips he look up at her closed eyes and kiss her forehead softly making her eyes open. He smile and peck her lips, "I love you, Ashi"
She smiles and said, "I love you more,"

"No way I love you more," he told her making her frown.

"Oh! Hello...I love you more than you love me..." she told him firmly.

"I LOVE YOU MORE, ASHII..." He shout near her ears making her close her ears.
"I am pregnant so...so I love you more and I dare you to argue on that," she angrily said making her jaw drop.
"this is not making any sense..." he whined while walking behind her and internally chuckle seeing her walking like a duck but she is look so cute while walking. Her one hand was placed on her lower abdomen and her other hand was holding her chocolate.
She look carefully sat on the sofa with the help of Arjun and let out a long tired sigh. They can't wait to meet their baby as Ashika was due after two days. But he was also scared and worried for Ashika as labor pain is not a joke.

"ARJUUNNN!!" Ashika scream in pain tightly holding the metal rod of the hospital bed where she was lying right now.
"Yes, Jaan. I am here..." He console her while crying seeing her in so much pain.
"Ahhh...I can't do this, it is paining like a hell...Godd!!" she said weakly looking at him. He shook his head and wipe the sweat from her forehead and face, "Dont say like this...you are my strong girl, right?" Tears run down from the corner of her eyes. Arjun quickly wipe her tears and softly caressed her hairs to calm her down,
"Ready Mrs. Arjun," the doctor asked as she walked toward her legs. Ashika nodded and closed her eyes for a second and inhale deeply.
She open her eyes and look at her husband who give her encouraging smile and kisses her forehead,"I know you can do this, Ashi,"
She fell back on the bed after pushing for few times while trying to breath with sweat all over her face and body.
"I wanted to sleep,..."she whispered as her eyes started to closing making the doctor and Arjun panic.
"No dear not yet...I can see the crown of the baby, don't you want to meet your little bundle of joy?" She nodded tiredly and tried to open her eyes.
"That's like my girl," the doctor smiled at her and again ask her to push.
"AHHHH!!!!" Arjun wipes his tears.

"Very nice...Mumma to be," The doctor encouraged her. Ashika look at Arjun and wipe his cheek.
"Don't cry, Arjun..."she murmur softly and stroked his cheek lightly with her thumb.
"Can you promise me something Arjun,..." Ashika asked him making him nod instantly.
"I want to inform dad...about our baby..."He sigh sadly and about to say something but she place her finger on his lips and said,"They deserve to known...please just call them one time if they still refuse to talk...I will never ask you to call them," her voice lower at the end as her eyes again started dropping. Seeing her in so much pain and weak and tired face, he instantly gave in to her demand.
And the next second, she let out an earth-shattering scream.
And then the cry of the baby filled the room. Ashika fell on the bed completely drained and exhausted and closed her eyes but her lips curved into a beautiful smile as she heard her baby's cry.
"It's a baby girl!" the doctor happily said.
Arjun join his forehead with Ashika's and chuckle softly. He shower kisses all over her face and said,"Thank you so much..." and peck her lips.
He move back and look at her exhausted yet happy face.
"Here you go little girl..." the nurse softly said before placing the tiny crying baby on Ashika's chest.
Ashika instantly places her palm on her small head and kiss her forehead.
"Arjun...our baby, she is soo tiny, God bless you my doll,"
Arjun crying seeing his beautiful daughter and kissed her chubby cheek making her face scrunch cutely.
"God!! She is so cute and pretty, Ashi..." He said in aww tone making Ashika chuckle weakly.
"Welcome to our small world, princess," He said caressing his daughter's soft chubby cheeks.
"Papa loves you, Meri Jaan..." he whispered still staring at her sleepy face. Ashika smiled seeing them and thanked God for this little beautiful blessing.

"No babygirl...I can't give you what you want right now," He softly said looking at his daughter in his arms who was tugging his t-shirt neckline with her little palms. He sigh as she let out a angry sound and started moving her legs in air and furiously tug his t shirt.
"Ashi!! How much more time, she is getting restless..." he shout and instantly the door of the washroom slammed open. Ashika walks out in a bathrobe and taking the angry baby in her arm she sat on the bed and open her bathrobe making her babygirl excited.
"Woah!! see her excitement...she is really my daughter..." Arjun comment in amusement. Ashika shook her head and comfortable settle on the bed.
"Yea...yea! Just like you" she said in a painful voice as little Aaru bite her breast.
"My my ...see this happy giggling baby!" Ashika cooed at her after feeding. Aaruhi giggle heartily throwing her arms and legs in the air happily.
"You wanna dance with Mumma," Ashika softly said as she stand on her feet. Aaruhi cooed at her Mumma and tried to hold her nose.
"let's dance till you Papa shower," saying she started twirling and swaying holding Aaruhi in her arm while singing.
Arjun comes out of the bathroom and stop seeing the beautiful scene of his beautiful dancing with his giggling daughter. He smiles and thanks God for this blessing for the millionth time.

"Aaru, come on put your feet down..." Ashika told her stubborn baby who was hanging on her arms. While Arjun was laughing seeing this funny scene while holding the camera in his hands.
"Baby, don't you want to walk like Mumma and Papa, huh..." Aaru giggles seeing her father laughing and moving her legs left and right in the air.
Ashika was making her stand on her feet but her naughty daughter is not ready to put her legs on the floor and also laughing cutely.
Ashika huffed and give her a fake angry look before pulling her onto her lap, "you are getting very naughty... " she gently scold her and tap her nose making her laugh loudly.
Ashika lay down on the floor with Aaru on her stomach. Arjun chuckles at her and close the camera before joining her on the floor.
"Such a troublemaker of a daughter I get," Ashika said gazing at her 9-month baby who was crawling on her and babbling to herself.
"Hey, my baby girl is the sweetest girl in the world, right Aaru," He asked Aaru who turn her head toward him hearing get name and said something in her language.
"See...where will you find such a good baby?" Ashika laugh making Aaru giggle as she started shaking due to Ashika's laughter.
"Both father and daughter are gone case..." she jokes looking at Arjun.
"And you are the reason..." he whispered staring deep into her eyes before taking her lips in a soft kiss.
Aaru started screaming seeing her parent kissing each other and started slapping her father's arm while babbling angrily.
That quickly pull away and Arjun narrow his eyes at her who was looking at him with cute angry pout.
Ashika laugh and pull her daughter to her chest.
"Miss Aaruhi, I was kissing my wife, not your mother, okay..." he told her and huffed defeat seeing his daughter still giving him angry and irritated look.
"Woah...you are seeing your daughter, Ashi, ...bachchu if I didn't touch and loved your mother, you won't be here and giving me these looks,"  Aaruhi just snuggle into her mother's chest and turn her face to the other side making his jaw drop in disbelief.
"Did she just ignore me? You are right Ashi..." he said seriously making Ashika laugh hard seeing his face.

"It is so beautiful!! That's why I love winters here," Ashika said rubbing her cold hand together to warm them.
Arjun tightly hold Aaruhi against his chest. They come outside as it was snowing in Shimla fully ready in their woolen clothes. They wanted to show their daughter snowfall. Aaruhi was looking cute in her white warm jacket and a black beanie and gloves and her little brown boots. Her nose and cheeks turn red like cherry just like her Mumma.
They are walking in the road with snow on the side of the road.
"Aaru, you like it baby?" Ashika asked as she hold Arjun's forearm with her hand. Aaruhi smiled showing them her two teeth. Arjun kissed her red cold cheek making her hide her face in his chest while giggling.
They chuckle at her cuteness.
He put her down on the snow when they reached the open area. Seeing everything white around she got excited and bent down to take snow in her gloved palm then happily show that to her parent.
"Yeah, ...this is snow," Ashika told her making her giggle. She started playing, running and falling around. Soon Ashika also join her and started playing with her. They make snow angels and also made a snowman but little Aaru find it scary as she run to her father and said pointing at it, "Papa.,.boo" This make her parent laugh.
After that they playing chasing game. Arjun run holding excited Aaru in his arms while Ashika was chasing them.
Aaruhi claps her hands while jumping in his arms cheering for her father.
After getting tired from running around, they are now lying on the snow with content smiles. Arjun pulled Ashika toward him and kiss her red nose before taking her cold lips in a deep and heated kisses. Ashika hold his face with her palm and caressed her cheeks while kissing him back.
Whereas little Aaruhi was busy playing with snow beside them.

"I love you Arjunnn~" Arjun laughed hard looking at Ashika standing in front of him in an iconic Shahrukh Khan pose while confessing her love.
While their two year was making faces looking at her weird mother.
"I always wanted to do that...how is it, my babies?" she asked looking at her husband and her Aaruhi while grinning.
Arjun show her thump up looking impressed with her but their daughter just show her little tongue making Ashika's jaw drop in shock at her boldness. Arjun chuckling.

"Arjun, relax... I was just joking," Ashika said holding his face between her palm and softly stroking his cheeks.
"I will never leave you...I promise,"he look at her eyes while breathing heavily. He placed his lips on her and started kissing her furiously, "I won't let you go away from me, ...never!" he said in a hard tone.
She close her eyes as his lips started moving toward her neck while kissing her skin harshly. She gently stroked his bare back to calm down his anger.
"Relax Arjun..."she whispered in his neck before kissing his neck softly making sigh softly as he rolled and lay beside her and pull her over him. Kissing her hair and forehead, "Never, means never talk about dying Ashika. You are my world, Ashi. I can't live without you, I will die. I need you like I need oxygen. No one can take you away from me not even God," he said looking deep into her eyes.

"I won't let you leave me, Ashi..." Arjun whispered with tears in his broken eyes while looking at the OT door where his Ashi was fighting between life and death.

On the other side...

Jaiveer's phone was constantly vibrating in his trouser. He takes out his phone and sighs looking at the caller ID.
He look at Viraj who was sitting beside and said, "I am coming in a minute," and went away.

"Hello," he said walking toward the garden of the hospital.

"Where are you, Jai?" he feel guilty hearing his wife's worried voice.

"Do you even know, how much worried I get? And why are you not picking up my call? It's so late, and where is Viraj? I will not leave him today. Hello...are you even listening to me, ..Jai?" She got worried not hearing his reply.

"Priya, I am fine. Dont stress yourself. I won't be coming tonight," he told her pressing his forehead with his fingers.

"Why? Why are you sounding so sad? Everything is fine, right? And Viraj, he is fine right?" she asked ib panic, hearing his tone.

"We are okay. Don't worry. I have to go I will call you later." saying he cut the call without hearing her.

He sat on the bench in the garden and cover his face with his palms feeling guilty for hiding such a big thing from his wife.

"Shh...dont cry. It's fine. See...it is just a little scratch. And you are my strong boy, right?" Jaiveer consoled 5-year-old Arjun who was crying showing his scratched elbow to his father. But still nodded at his father.

"It is paining Dad..." he cutely said wiping his tears with the back of his hand

"Come let me tend it..." he pick him up and took him in his bedroom.

"See...it didn't even pain much," Jaiveer said tieing his bandage and pat his head. Little Arjun smiled cutely and said, "That's why you are my superman" Jaiveer chuckled and kiss his head.
"You will protect me as Superhero does?" Little Arjun asked innocently looking at him.

"I will. I will not let anything touch you and harm my little boy. Dad always protects his Arjun, I promise," he promised to him and himself also.

Jaiveer snapped out of his thought and suddenly realized something. He stand up and started walking toward the hospital.
"My little Arjun needs me. I am such a fool. My baby boy is in pain and here I am sitting like stupid person. I should go and apologize...that girl is fighting for her life because of me. Hey Mahadev!! I should be one lying on the hospital bed instead of her. I will never forgive myself if something happen to her. She is really a stupid girl for saving a heartless person like me. They are pregnant but I ...everything happen of me. Priya ...We are going to be grandparents but I destroy everything, I am so sorry..." he think standing in front of the hospital entrance.

He was about to step inside but suddenly a small soft body bumped into him and fell on her bum.
"Oh God...sorry baby, I am so so sorry," He runs to her and make her stand on her feet while kneeling in front of her.
"You are hurt somewhere, baby. I am so sorry, I didn't see you," he apologized again and dust her clothes while checking her body.
He look up at her face and still seeing her teary beautiful eyes and a unknown smile appear in his face seeing the cute baby girl looking at him with her big for eyes.
"What's your name, princess?" he asked in his softest tone and removed the hair strand from her face.

"Aarui," She shyly told him while playing with her top frill making him feel sudden emotion inside him.

*********************************

Thank you for reading.

How are you all doing, beautiful readers?

How is the chapter? Hope you all like it.

See you all soon
Till then
Take Care 😇🤗

Bye bye

Lots of Love💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 12.5K 34
At times life brings you at a point where you can't control anymore. Either you fight the battle or you give up. This is a story of two people who we...
147K 11.1K 42
Love that healed two broken souls. NIKHIL AGNIVANSHI is a 27 year old insanely hot and handsome man who belongs to a rich family. He hate liars an...
164K 7.6K 47
Abhiram and Avantika Gandhi were a happily married couple. Yes, it had been an arranged marriage, but they had fallen for each other over the time...
7K 208 22
Advay Bhardwaj ʚɞ Agar tum mujhe yun hi dekhti rahogi toh muje pyaar ho jaega tumse~ A handsome-looking CEO. Cruel to everyone but caring and sweet...