Another: The Class of 1999

By FayeTheFab

Moving schools is always difficult - the strange new faces, the unknown building, the worry of sticking out t... More

Class 3-3
Chapter 1 - Fresh Start
Chapter 2 - New School
Chapter 3 - The First Death
Chapter 4 - Real
Chapter 5 - 1972
Chapter 6 - The Second Library
Chapter 7 - Class Rep
Chapter 8 - Answers
Chapter 9 - A date?
Chapter 10 - Sensei
Chapter 11 - Unveiled
Chapter 12 - Aunt Mai
Chapter 13 - Back To School
Chapter 14 - In Depth
Chapter 15 - Out
Chapter 16 - New Evidence
Chapter 17 - School Trip
Chapter 18 - 1998
Chapter 19 - Dead One
Chapter 20 - Oh No...
Flashback 1
Chapter 21: It Begins
Flashback 2
Chapter 22 - My Murders
Chapter 23 - Sacrifice
Flashback 4
Chapter 24 - My Confession
Flashback 5
Chapter 25 - Back To Death
Flashback 6
Chapter 26 - The End
Class 3-3

Flashback 3

2 1 0
By FayeTheFab

"I love the spring," Mai sighed happily, laying underneath the blossom tree, looking up at the blooming petals.

The boy smiled cheerfully, laying next to her, his hands behind his head. "Yeah... Beautiful..."

Mai turned her head to face her friend. They had both gotten along so well ever since Mai's act of kindness of lending him the pen. Since they were both new and struggled to make friends, they decided their time would be best spent if they both got along instead of quarreling, even if they both moved to different high schools after their final year at Yomiyama middle school.

That is, if they made it to the end of the school year...

"Fu-kunMai whispered, "aren't you scared?"

"Scared?" The boy repeated, turning his head to face Mai. "Why?"

"Of the class 3-3 calamity," Mai expanded. "Aren't you scared?"

The boy turned to look back up at the tree. He contemplated. "A little. But we need to focus on living our lives to the fullest. That is why I like spending so much time with you, Take-cchi."

Mai grinned. "I love the nicknames we made for each other. They make me feel even closer to you."

"Even though my name is completely ridiculous," the boy laughed. "I really enjoy the time we spend together. I'd love to remain your friend forever."

Mai nodded. "I feel the same."

The boy beamed. "That makes me so happy to hear that." The boy paused for a moment. "Which is why we must survive this calamity together. We need to stay strong and not be affected. Let's make a promise," he said. "If we both stay strong and survive to the end of the school year, I'll ask you to be my girlfriend."

Mai's cheeks blushed as she bolted upright. "What?!" She gasped.

The boy grinned. "I really like you, Take-cchi. And I'd be thrilled if you felt the same way."

Mai beamed. "I do!"

The boy nodded back with enthusiasm. "So it's agreed - we're both going to survive this curse for each other!" The boy gently placed his hand over the girls. His hand was cold against her warm one. "Let's survive this year together."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 214 27
(FINISHED) After a successful victory from Ooarai Girls Academy during an elimination match featuring all the mentioned Schools from the show, an evi...
68.3K 1.7K 41
Discontinued. "If only I knew what would happen, I would've stop my past self..." Y/n told to herself... in a nervous tone. "Y/n-chan~ why are you ru...
4.4K 114 12
Hoshi Y/n, younger sister of Hoshi Kirara, is a new transfer student at Tokyo Jujutsu High. To her surprise, she quickly makes friends with the other...
900 46 7
"ᴵ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᴵ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᶠᵉˡᵗ ᵍᵘⁱˡᵗʸ." Ah, Shoyo was always known as the playboy in school he messed with them a little and dumbed them. Years later...