The Protogen's Pet

By itsyoboijigglyjoshXD

Life was normal. Key word, WAS. Alien creatures known as "protogen" invaded Earth, killing and capturing huma... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - An oRdInArY Day
Chapter 2 - A Different Point of View
Chapter 3 - Adoption
Chapter 4 - Reunion
Chapter 5 - Big Apartment
Chapter 6 - Executing and Planning
Chapter 8 - Issues
Chapter 9 - Losing Something Important
Chapter 10 - Vengeance Motivation
Chapter 11 - Stolen
Chapter 12 - Back to Square 1
Chapter 13 - Going Places
Chapter 14 - Attacks From Opposite Sides
Chapter 15 - Sigh
Chapter 16 - Choice
Status Update
Chapter 17 - Anxieties
Chapter 18 - All for him
Chapter 19 - Outfits and Sewers
Chapter 20 - Thinking Forward
Chapter 21 - I Can't Think Of A Title
Chapter 22 - Searching Answers
Chapter 23 - True Intentions
Chapter 24 - Struggling
Chapter 25 - Marks
Chapter 26 - Returning
Chapter 27 - Take a Break
Chapter 28 - Free Time
Zircon FTE I
A Transition
Maya FTE I
Another Transition
Jacko FTE I
Chapter 29 - Falling Out
Chapter 30 - Cheering Up

Chapter 7 - Unexpected Visitor

1.5K 17 11
By itsyoboijigglyjoshXD

Jonathan P.O.V.

Well, that was a disaster. I didn't have time to set of the explosives! And 2 people died, that too. Good thing I got this gun, at least I can defend myself properly now.

I made my way to the cave, and nobody was inside. They must be patrolling, good. I can't let them mess this whole thing up. Our safety shouldn't be left in the hands of those idiots, I have to lead.

I took a marshmallow and started eating it. 

And Kayla, that little bitch. Who does the think she is!? "You're so dramatic!" "You're a big jerk!" I'll show how much of a "jerk" I can be!

Matthew P.O.V.

You wake up, and the light outside indicates it's sunrise. Taking the covers off, you-hold on, covers!? You remember immediately passing out right as you got on the bed, so how did...

Looking to your left, on the nightstand, you see a note that was not there before.

It read "Good morning pumpkin! I was on break, so I came to visit, but you were sleeping so soundly! I made you some breakfast in the kitchen! Hope you enjoy!~ Btw unless it's in cold temperature, the food here never gets cold! owo -Z1R60N"

Well, you were hungry...again. So you make your way to the kitchen.

On the counter, there are hash browns, waffles, and orange juice.

You take them to the dining hall and start eating. Why...is it so good? It was pleasantly warm, and cooked to perfection. 

A few minutes later, you can't tell exactly

You take your plates and bring them to the sink, and you find another note.

"I wash ur plates! Do NOT wash them yourself, am the one responsible in taking care of you! -Z1R60N" it read.

You left without washing your plates, mostly because of the note, and went to the bathroom. You find another note there. Gosh, how many notes did he write?

"Do NOT take a bath yet! I'm going to bathe you from now on, okay? Only take a bath by yourself if I am gone for 24 hours. -Z1R60N"

BATHE YOU!? That's very awkward. But you don't want to upset him, so you just use the toilet.

You go to the library and pick out a book. The book's title was called "Protogen Anatomy". Might as well do something.

You flip to a random page, that reads "Though protogen are 40% machine, most of their internal working are biological. Another detail is that protogen have 1-3 pairs of biological ears."

Hm, interesting. You continue reading, and before you know it...

40 minutes later

Wow, time does fly huh? You put the book back on the shelf, and head to the living room.

What to do now...

You decide to-

You hear something open, you turn around and see...a protogen coming through the window.

???: Oh! I forgot you were here, um...hi.

That voice sounded...familiar. Wait, it was that protogen that met up with Zircon and Jacko! What was her name...

???: You remember me, right? Wait, you had your eyes covered...

Matthew: You're...Maya, r-right...?

Maya: Yep! Hey, what does...oh, pfftt.

What was she laughing about? She took a glance at you, and-oh. The sticky note, you almost forgot about that.

Maya: He sure seems to like you...a LOT. Anyway, mind if I crash here for a sec?

Matthew: Um...what're you d-doing here...?

Maya: Oh, well I sorta pissed off my neighbor, and since their so nice, their banging at my door. I don't wanna deal with them right now. I'll just wait for them to blow off some steam.

Matthew: ...

Maya: What!? Think that you have more of a right to be here than ME!?

Matthew: Ah, s-sorry...

Maya: You better be. Alright, let's see what ol' Zircon has...

Maya walked to the kitchen, and you heard the fridge opening.

Maya: As usual, Zircon's fridge is filled with all sorts of goodies.

You hear her grabbing a bunch of things, and brining them to the living room. She brought popsicles, chips, and watermelon. 

Maya: I'm sure Zircon won't notice if a few things go missing. 

She begins to eat, as you just stand there like a doofus.

Maya: You can have some of this, but don't be greedy!

You take a bag of chips, which is sour cream flavor.

Maya: You know, I was kind of wondering if this "pet" thing was just a way to torture you, but he's dead serious. On the counter, I noticed a book on human needs, which he bought just a few hours ago.

T-Torture!? Wait, he got a book on how to...okay.

25 minutes later

Maya: Oh my goodness, what is...HAHAHHAHAHA!

You heard her laughters in the bathroom, meaning she saw...the note. You see her come back to the living room.

Maya: He BATHES you!? What, do you have a kink for bathing with another species?

Matthew: No, that's n-not...

Maya: This is so hilarious, I-haha...oh, you really ARE his pet!

You felt your face go red with embarrassment. Just WHY did he have to...t-to...

You try to silently walk away.

Maya: Where are you going? Oh, are you embarrassed? Your face is priceless...

In the bedroom, you lock the door curl up in a ball on the bed. After a while, you feel yourself cry. 

Why did you have to go through this? What made you so special for you to become a...pet!? Why can't like just go back to the way it was...?

Some time has passed, you couldn't tell. You heard voices outside, which sounded like Maya and...Zircon...

After a while, the door to the bedroom somehow opens, and someone comes through.

Zircon: Hey...you good?

You don't even want to look at him in the eyes.

Zircon: Please don't be upset, pumpkin. I know that Maya...made you a bit sad, but...she doesn't mean it. She's just joking around, like usual.

But...this isn't a joke. You'e being held captive, and you can't even take a shower by yourself!

Zircon: Please talk to me, sweetie.

 He gently caresses your face.

Zircon: I care about you. From the moment I saw you, I knew you were special. I don't want to see you all gloomy. So please...

You feel him get closer, as his fur touches your body.

Zircon: Don't be sad, please...what can I do to make you feel better?

Matthew: I...want t-to go ho.........

Zircon: Home, huh? Well, this is your home. But I assume your talking about your...old life. Listen, it's long gone. Even if I wanted to, I can't bring it back. 

You feel his big fluffy arms wrap around your torso, and his tail around your left leg, turning into a sorta...protective cocoon.

Zircon: You're staying with me. I know it may take some getting used to, BUT! You'll come around, trust me.

You feel your heartbeat steady. Your breathing gets less heavy. You feel...a bit more at ease.

Zircon: There we go...shhhh...it's all gonna be okay.

Even so, you still want to escape. Even if your old life is gone, you still have a chance for a new one, a-and even if e-everyone is d-dead, you'll...live on. But you can't just stay here being a pet, you...don't want that life.

Zircon: Hey peanut, do you want to watch a movie?

Matthew: Huh?

Zircon: It might be fun, so let's-OH! I just remembered, I brought you gifts! Here, gimme a sec..

Zircon went out of the room, and came back with...

Zircon: I got you this collar! I'll put it on you!

Before you could muster a word, Zircon attaches the collar around your neck.

Zircon: How ADORABLE! With that, you don't need THIS anymore!

Zircon takes the sticky note off your forehead.

Zircon: I also got you some human pijamas! I hope you find these comfortable! 

He places sone pijamas in a the closet, and turns his attention back to you.

Zircon: Oh, and I also have some candies.

Zircon pulls out a small bag of candy, and...woah, they have a bunch of flavors...

Zircon: I can see you like them, darling. Now don't go eating them in one go. It's bad for you, and you'll get a stomachache.

Matthew: I w-wont...

Zircon: Hehe!~ I'm glad you're no longer sad! Now, let's watch that movie, okay?

Matthew: Yeah...th-thanks...

You follow Zircon out, with his tail wagging like crazy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144 2 1
Hundreds of years into the future, humanity has built its own artificial planet, one not bound by the orbit of the Sun. Instead, every couple hundred...
112 1 14
"A long, long time ago, the world was not split in two. Naturals and Unnaturals did not exist. Some people were blessed by gods and awarded a Gift...
1.5K 29 13
(y/n) has lived alone his entire life with his parents rarely being home when he was a kid. But when a mysterious protogen showed up at his doorstep...
22.1K 193 16
Welcome to Y/N's life. He'd just lost his girlfriend and is forced to spend the rest of his summer, alone. But when coming across a mysterious being...