【COMPLETED】 Seventeen S.Coups...

By Fantasyfanfic10

A story of a childhood love between a Mafia and a normal girl who is a sister of a Mafia. Those two meet with... More

Chapter 000
Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 020
Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
New Stories

Chapter 031

1.4K 32 12
By Fantasyfanfic10

GRANDMA!

The the door of the room slammed open and Dino came in panting.

Dino:
Y/n, Seungcheol hyung is shifted to the normal room. Come let's go.

Y/n:
Calm down Chan oppa. I'll come. Let's go.

You got up and gone to the door. You turned around remembering something.

Y/n:
I'll talk to you later aunt. We have a lot to catch up. Also take care of Haruto. I know he won't be comfortable around them.

Mrs.Choi:
Sure dear. Now go and see your boyfriend.

You gone behind Dino and he opened the door next to Hyungwon's room. You got inside and the sight pained your already pained heart. You moved towards his bed and sat at the stool near his bed. You held his hand in your hand which is now cold.

Y/n:
Oppa, you told me you wanted me to be alive. But why are you not waking up. Are you going to leave me like this? Are you going to leave us all like this? Think about your brothers. Think about me! I know you can hear me well Choi Seungcheol! Wake up!

You began to cry while holding his hand close to you. Joshua, Jeonghan, Wonwoo, Jun, Mingyu, Seokmin, Vernon and Dino was present in the room. Joshua just rubbed your back while you cried your heart out.

Y/n:
Why did you take that bullet for me? If you didn't do it, you would have been alive. Why?! Why did you do that?! Do you want me to live in pain throughout my life?! Wake up and answer me Choi Seungcheol!

Joshua:
Yah you never liked it when we say your full name. Why are you not sulking like you always do?! Like she said I know you can hear all of us! Respond to us Seungcheol!

Jun:
Yah Hyung! I promise I'll stop getting drunk every night due to stress. Please wake up. I want you to scold me and hit me whenever I do something stupid.

Then you felt your hand being gripped. You looked up and saw Seungcheol wide awake.

Y/n:
He is awake. Call the doctor. Soon!

Seungcheol:
Help me to sit up.

You and Joshua helped him. He sat up and looked at all of you.

Seungcheol:
So Jun, will you really stop getting drunk like you promised me?

Jun:
I'll do anything for you Hyung.

Jun moved near him and gave him a big hug. He was careful not to hurt his Hyung. You smiled while seeing the scene infront of you.

Joshua:
Cheater! How long have you been awake and listening to us?!

Seungcheol:
When Y/n yelled my full name and I was listening to everything from there.

Y/n:
That doesn't matter anymore to me. You are awake and healthy. That's the thing which matters to me.

Mr.Park:
Like Haruto said, he woke up the moment he heard your voice Y/n.

You all just laughed and gone out of the room to let him proceed his work. You saw Bogum and Jinyoung approaching you all.

Y/n:
Seungcheol is awake oppa. The doctor is checking him.

Bogum:
Another good news. Hyungwon is also awake and the doctor said he can get discharged after 2 days!

You smiled and hugged him tightly. Then Mr.Park came out of Seungcheol's room. You broke the hug and waited for him to say about his condition.

Mr.Park:
He is all fine and we can discharge him after 2 days.

Y/n:
Finally, everything will be normal after this.

???:
Dad! How are you?!

Mr.Park:
Oh my god! Sooyoung, you grew up a lot. I'm fine daughter.

Y/n:
You are Joy Unnie's father?! How?!

Joy:
My mother and father got divorced when I was in high-school. That's why you only saw my mother. He is my father.

Y/n:
I'll have a talk with my brother Hyungwon. I need to explain many this to him.

You gone to your brother's room and hugged him once you saw him. He hugged you back and smiled at you. He looked at Haruto and extended his arms.

Hyungwon:
Come here Haruto. You are also my family from now.

He also came and joined your hug. After a few minutes of talking the other MONSTA X members entered the room. You gone to Changkyun and hugged him tightly. He hugged you back and kissed your forehead.

Shownu:
Everything is over now. We don't need to worry about anything. But Y/n you have a lot of explaining to do.

Y/n:
I will surely give them all. I promise. Let's all take a long break from this mafia thing.

TIME SKIP

Yeri:
Everyone look here!

Click! Yes. Today is the day where you all are graduating. Your brothers, SVT and Bogum are present here in the university with you along with Yeonjun and Soobin.

Y/n:
Can someone call Hyungwon oppa? He told me that he would pick up grandma from the Airport.

Changkyun:
Don't worry. They are on their way here. Seungcheol hyung, be ready to face your fear.

Seungcheol:
You guys are teasing me too much after everything got over. I'm not the only one who is dating here!

You just smiled at sulking S.Coups and hugged him. He pouted and hugged you back.

Jun:
The most dangerous mafia, is being like a kid to his girlfriend.

Y/n:
You all should tease Bogum oppa, instead of teasing us.

Bogum :
Well, the graduation ceremony is about to start. So how about you all go in the auditorium.

Y/n:
Okay okay. We will go before that leave your girlfriend alone atleast today. We won't eat her alive.

Bogum:
I will surely not trust you with her princess.

Y/n:
Run before I hit you.

Bogum:
Even if you don't say, I will run for my life.

You chased him for a few minutes before Seungcheol got you in his arms. You smiled and hugged him before he let go of you.

Seungcheol:
Let's go inside. Shall we?

Y/n:
Sure. Come let's go.

The guys just laughed while you dragged Seungcheol with you inside the university. Bogum gone to the stage and Irene gone to the leaders crew with Seulgi. Everyone got settled there. Then Irene began her speech.

Irene:
Welcome to STARSHIP UNIVERSITY everything. It's nice to meet you all. ......

TIME SKIP
AFTER SPEECH

You turned around and looked for your brother and grandma. The moment you locked your eyes with her, you grinned from ear to ear. She waved her hand and you did the same. Now it was your turn to get the graduation. You gone in the stage and and received the certificate from the cheif guest, Who is none other than Bogum.

Bogum:
I really feel like a brother who had watched his sister grow up.

You just smiled and bid him goodbye. Before you could go down. Seulgi interrupted you.

Seulgi:
Y/n call someone from your family. You are also having a honorable mention for getting good marks.

Y/n:
Sure unnie.

You immediately ran to your brothers and grandma.

Y/n:
Guys! Come with me and you too grandma. I'm getting an honorable mention this year!

Wonho:
Go Hyungwon, you too grandma. They are about to call her again.

Y/n:
Why can't you all come?!

Minhyuk:
If we go there, who will take a lot of pictures from today's ceremony? Go soon.

Minhyuk gave you a big hug which you gladly returned. Then they announced your name and you gone there with your family. All the guys were looking at you with a proud look. Minhyuk didn't even forget to take a lot of pictures of you on the stage.

TIME SKIP

After the ceremony, you all went to MONSTA X base and ordered a lot of food. The TREASURE members left to their mansion. The girls except Irene, went with their parents. Bogum and SEVENTEEN stayed back. With nervousness you looked at your brother. He understood and began to talk.

Hyungwon:
Grandma, we have a lot to tell you. It's about our mother. She was alive all these time.

Grandma:
What?! But how?!

Y/n:
She was playing with us since dad's death. But she is dead now. I killed her.

Grandma:
Chae Y/n! What the hell have you done?!

Shownu:
We will tell you the whole story grandma.

TIME SKIP

Grandma:
I never really liked your mother when I first met her. Your parent's marriage was arranged. You  grandpa said that she is a nice girl. After marriage she separated us from our son. Then after Y/n's birth, she left Hyungwon and Y/n with us for a few months. Then your parents death and her memory loss.

Y/n:
I've gained my memory back grandma. I'm alright now.

Grandma:
About your boyfriend, who is he? Is he here?!

You just smiled and hugged Seungcheol who was sitting next to you. In return, he wrapped his arms around you and kissed your forehead.

Grandma:
You might be Youngmin friend's son. Choi Seungcheol. Am I right?

Seungcheol:
But how?

Grandma:
I've met your mother when my son is in university. She was a nice girl. I was in contact with her till her marriage and your birth. After that I lost contact. But Yeonjun helped me to find you.

Y/n:
Looks like Yeonjun oppa is not a bad guy like I assumed. So is aunt Choi.

The door bell rang and you all looked at eachother confusingly. Dino got up and opened the door. Your smile widened when you saw who it was.

Y/n:
Haruto! When did you return from Japan?

You got up and engulfed him in a tight hug. He hugged you back and smiled.

Haruto:
Just an hour before. I was determined to come to your graduation but I missed it. Here take it noona. Congratulations sister.

You took the gift box from his hand and patted his head. You guided him to your grandma.

Y/n:
Grandma, he is Haruto. Our brother.

Grandma:
Come here child, I never held any grudge towards you. You were an victim of her plan.

Haruto:
That's in the past grandma. Also I apologize on behalf of her.

Grandma:
Don't kid. Y/n, told me a lot about you. Also your secret life. But be safe. Even your dad was a mafia once Y/n. And Hyungwon knew it.

Y/n:
I feel betrayed now. Wait, we didn't introduce Bogum oppa's girlfriend! Grandma, this is Bae Joohyun. We call her Irene. Also she is the one whom he dated back then.

Irene:
Hello Grandma. Also we wouldn't be able to meet if it wasn't for Y/n. Isn't it Dongsaengie.

You smiled and nodded your head. You all had a nice talk and something flashed Seungcheol's mind.

Seungcheol:
How is your father doing Haruto? Is he fine?

Haruto:
It has been a week since he woke up from that 2 year coma. He was shocked to see me and asked about her. I told him everything. I soon found out that she is the reason behind my dad's accident.

Y/n:
Your daughter in law is really a psychopath Grandma.

Shownu:
Y/n, she was your mother once.

Haruto:
Don't force her Hyung. Even I do feel the same. Sometimes I think whether she came out of a mental asylum. Also my father wants to meet Y/n noona and Hyungwon Hyung.

Hyungwon:
Isn't it too soon? I didn't say no. But let the time pass by. Let him come back to his life.

Grandma:
Before I forget, I have an announcement to make. You all are going for a vacation. The place is Maldives!

Dino:
Finally! I great leave after all these hectic days! Thank you Grandma!

Seungcheol:
When is our flight grandma?

Grandma:
Day after tomorrow, early in the morning. Also I've planned a surprise for the couple.

Irene:
Do you guys want me to come? What will I tell my parents?

Bogum:
Just tell them that you are going on a trip with your boyfriend. They already know me tho.

Y/n:
You are her ex boyfriend according to her parents. So you both better explain to them.

You all just laughed. Your wish at that time was this moment to stay forever and see the smiles which is lingering in their face. Seungcheol brought you out of your thoughts by placing his palm on your hand. You leaned on his chest and pecked his cheek.

~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~

Hello everyone. Thank you for your support during these months. This is the last chapter of this book. I hope you enjoyed reading my stories. See you all again with an interesting story. Until then goodbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 1.3K 26
❝This wouldn't have happened if I just got his number.❞ --; Jeongcheol fanfic (short story) Started: 08-07-2020 Ended: 08-11-2020
30.1K 884 17
When a mafia fell for you for the first sight him as a secret mafia king. Will you also love him? Stay tuned for more. My own imagination. Story cont...
661 34 11
"You're the only one I can see Seungcheol." "And you're the only one I love Jeonghan." *jeongcheol* *Short story* *Soulmate au? * * Prosopagnosia...
19.1K 749 28
You can't spell friendzone without "end" |Jeongcheol| 2/09/2018 - 16/09/2018 Sequel 1/10/2018 - 10/10/2018 Completed