Primadonna

starlithearts

reveal to me all of the terrible things you've done and let me love you anyway © starlithearts, 2022 cobra k... Еще

I get mean when I'm nervous. Like a bad dog.
VOL I. he saw me see him, and I saw him see me
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
VOL II. all my devotion turns into violence
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two.
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
VOL III. only love and death changes all things
Chapter Thirty Two.
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five.
Chapter Thirty Six.
Chapter Thirty Seven.
Chapter Thirty Eight.
Chapter Thirty Nine.
Chapter Forty.
Chapter Forty One.
Chapter Forty Two.
Chapter Forty Three.
Chapter Forty Four.
Chapter Forty Five.
Chapter Forty Six.
Chapter Forty Seven.
Chapter Forty Eight.
Chapter Forty Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty One.
VOL IV. love came to destroy us
Chapter Fifty Two.
Chapter Fifty Three.
Chapter Fifty Four.
Chapter Fifty Five.
Chapter Fifty Six.
Chapter Fifty Seven.
Chapter Fifty Eight.
Chapter Fifty Nine.
Chapter Sixty.
Chapter Sixy One.
Chapter Sixty Three.
Chapter Sixty Four.
Chapter Sixty Five.
Chapter Sixty Six.
Chapter Sixty Seven.
VOL V. come one, come all
Chapter Sixty Eight.
Chapter Sixty Nine.
Chapter Seventy.
Chapter Seventy One.
Chapter Seventy Two.
Chapter Seventy Three.
Chapter Seventy Four.
Chapter Seventy Five.
Chapter Seventy Six.
Chapter Seventy Seven.
Chapter Seventy Eight.
Chapter Seventy Nine.
Chapter Eighty.
Chapter Eight One.
Chapter Eighty Two.
Chapter Eighty Three.
Chapter Eighty Four.
Chapter Eighty Five.

Chapter Sixty Two.

2.4K 122 8
starlithearts

Chapter Sixty Two
Primadonna

SYDNEY PLAYED WITH Miguel's fingers boredly while she sat in the auditorium, listening to the debate about the death penalty.  "Capital punishment is a legal penalty of the US state of California," the girl debating, Devon, stated her argument. "As of March 2019,  further executions are halted by an official moratorium ordered by government officials,"

"Why did you make me come to this?"  Sydney whispered to Miguel.

"Because debate is interesting.  You should be into that.  You love arguing with people,"  he whispered back.

she nodded.  "That's true."

Miguel felt a tap on his arm and looked over to see Johnny sitting in the seat next to him. "Sensei, what are you doing here? I thought debate was for nerds?"

"It is. Which is why we're ditching it."

"Thank you!" Sydney whisper yelled.

"I've been thinking about it and you're right.  I'm not giving up on the girls' competition,"

Sydney narrowed her eyes.  "but I thought—"

"I know what we decided but I'm thinking outside the box,"  Johnny interrupted.  "Look."

Johnny put the duffel bag he was holding on Miguel's lap and the boy grinned.  He unzipped it and his smile fell when he pulled out a blonde wig and girl's clothes.

"Oh no,  not happening,"  Sydney denied.

"Sensei,  uh. . ."  Miguel started and paused,  distraughtly.

"You ever see the movie Ladybugs?"  Johnny asked them.  "I had to sit through it with a babe.  Long story,"

"Sounds familiar," Miguel muttered and Sydney smiled.

"Anyway, this coach, the guys gets no respect.  He's got this all girls soccer team that totally sucks. So he gets his stepson to dress like a chick and they start winning," Johnny explained the movie.

Sydney snapped her fingers. "Oh wait, is that the movie with Jonathan Brandis."

Johnny nodded, seemingly happy that she knew it. "That's the one."

"Ohhh, I probably wasn't paying attention the plot then," she grinned, making them narrow their eyes at her. "What? I was in love with Jonathan Brandis."

Miguel shook his head and turned back to Johnny.  "So you want me to dress up like a girl?"

"What?  No.  I need you to win the boys' competition.  I'm thinking of penis breath,"  Johnny explained.  "He's not the best fighter but he stands a decent shot against the chicks.  What do you think?"

"I think our best bet is just letting me do all the fighting,"  Sydney whispered,  Miguel and Bert pointing at her in agreement. Her eyes flickered between the blonde wig and at Miguel. She pinched his cheek. "You would look good as a blonde though, love".

He smiled at her. "You think?"

"My opponent is full of crap!" Devon's voice rose, catching their attention. "His evidence is garbage, his arguments don't make a kick of sense, and I was bored to death. Which is ironic considering we're nearing the death penalty!"

Sydney found herself chuckling. "Okay, I like her."

"Uh, you're not going to deduct points for lack of decorum?" The boy on the other team asked the judge.

"Screw decorum!" Devon sneered. "Wanna know what I really think of the death penalty?"

She walked over and took the book from his stand and tore it in half.  She threw it at him.  "Choke on it.  I cede my time."

Sydney's eyes were wide.  "Jesus,  she's scary.  I love it."

Bert leaned up.  "Sensei,  that was the girl I told you about.  She love's extracurriculars."

"Can it,  Bert,"  Johnny interrupted.  "I just found the second most badass girl in the valley."

Sydney walked down the hallway to her next class when she saw people whispering in the main hall. Curious, Sydney walked past the open double doors and her heart dropped. Tory and Sam stood face to face, Sam glaring while Tory looked slightly defeated.

Eyes fell on Sydney as she stared at the girl and they started to whisper more. Sam turned around after saying something to the girl and she froze when she saw Sydney. She quickly walked past her without saying a word and Sydney stood there with Tory staring at her.

"Sydney—"

"Just. . ." Sydney stopped her and raised her hand. "I don't care that you're back. I don't think you're stupid enough to start enough fight that'll get you thrown in juvie. But just know, if you go anywhere near Miguel or pull him into whatever shit you try to start, I will come for you. No hesitation."

Sydney left the girl standing there, frowning, and she walked down the hallway to where Miguel was. He was standing at his locker when he saw the girl and he smiled. "Hey."

"She's back." Sydney stated.

Miguel furrowed his brows. "What, who?"

"Tory. She's back," she said again, her voice hardening. "She's back and now I feel like I want to punch a wall."

Miguel eyes widened. "Okay, okay, it's okay."  He took her hands. "Why are you upset?"

"Why?" She asked in disbelief. "Maybe because the last time she was here, she started a fight that almost caused you to die! You think I want her here with you or any of our friends?"

"Syd, it's okay," he assured her. "I'm okay. Nothing is going to happen again."

Sydney sighed and combed her hand through her hair. "I'm stressing out. I'm going to get stress acne."

She reached into the side pocket of her backpack and pulled out a small mirror.  She checked her reflection.  "How do I look?"

The boy smiled at her lovingly.  "Gorgeous,  like always."

Sydney looked away from the mirror and smiled at him.  "Thanks,  love."

Sydney was sparring with Bert as they waited for Miguel and Johnny to arrive.  She held the gloves up and he punched them before doing a spin kick,  hitting his foot directly to the glove.  "Good job,  Bert!  You almost knocked it out of my hand."

"How do you feel about another girl joining the dojo?"  Mitch asked.

Sydney shrugged.  "It doesn't sound so bad.  It might actually be fun.  I'll finally have someone other than Miguel to talk about girl things with."

"You talk to Miguel about those things?"  Bert asked like it was weird.

She shrugged again.  "He grew up with all women.  He knows a thing or two."

Miguel and Johnny came walking into the building.  "Sup nerds!  And Sydney."

Sydney smiled brightly at her boyfriend.  "Speaking of the devil!"

Miguel gave a strange look and she walked over and wrapped her arms around his neck,  kissing his cheek.  "Uh,  what?"

"Nothing,  don't worry about it,"  she dismissed and kissed his cheek again.  "How's your morning been?"

"Uh. . ."  he trailed.  "It's been eventful.  I'll tell you about it later."

She gave him a concerned look but nodded anyway.

"Listen up,  nerds!  Today's gonna be a world of pain,"  Johnny announced.

The door to the warehouse opened and the girl from the debate walked in wearing an Eagle Fang shirt.

"Now everyone fall in!"  The man shouted upon seeing Devon,  "We have a new meme we joining us today.  This is Devon Lee,  possibly one of our female champions."

Sydney stood between Miguel and Mitch and looked the girl up and down.  "Hi.  My pronouns are she/her."  Devon introduced.

"The only pronouns we accept in this dojo are sensei and student,"  Johnny stated.

They looked at him weirdly.  "You did all that research on feminism and still didn't learn about pronouns?" Sydney asked.

"And those are nouns."  Devon clarified.

"Oh,  I'm sorry.  I think I meant to say is QUIET'!"

Devon flinched at his tone.  "That's an imperative."

"Get in line."

Devon quickly walked and stood at the end of the line. "Today's lesson is about cheating,"  Johnny started.  "At Eagle Fang Karate,  we don't believe in fighting dirty.  Cobra Kai doesn't follow the same rules.  So we have to be ready for any dirty trick they throw at us,"

"Like when Chong Li threw dir into Van Damme's eyes in Bloodsport."  Devon chimed.

Sydney raised one of her brows.  "Huh?"

"Karate movie."  Miguel responded and she silently ohed

"Exactly.  Looks like someone did their prep work,"  Johnny praised.  He turned his attention to the couple at the end of the lineup.  "You don't make her watch action movies?"

"She always falls asleep.  We barley got half way through Fight Club."  Miguel told him.

Sydney nodded.  "He's right."

Johnny shook his head.  "Alright everyone,  get ready,  I'm gonna put you through the wringer,"  he pointed to Miguel.  "Except for you,  Diaz.  You're up here with me."

"What?"  Miguel asked,  slightly shocked.

"Tournament's right around the corner.  Can't afford you getting hurt,"  Johnny elaborated.  "Besides,  this is gonna get a little dangerous,"

Miguel shared a look with Sydney but she only shrugged.  He reluctantly went and stood by Johnny.

"You be co-sensei with me today.  Sound good?"  Johnny asked and patted him on the back.  "I'll let Sydney boss them around."

Sydney's face lit up and she smirked at all the guys,  making their eyes widen in fear.

"Okay,  everybody.  Get ready.  Let's begin!"

Johnny wrapped rope around Sydney's shoulder and held her arm to her chest.  "I know you can handle this but don't get hurt either,  okay?  You and miguel are my shoo-is for a win."  He told her.

Sydney smirked.  "Don't worry about me,  sensei.  I got this."

"Alright,"  he announced and backed up.  "Cobra Kai pops out your shoulder,  be ready to fight with one arm!"

"Just like in Best of the Best!"  devon shouted and kicked at Bert.

"Uh,  that's too far back and you're overextending your kick.  Try it ag—"

devon's cut Johnny off by kicking again and hitting Bert in the shoulder.  The younger boy groaned in pain.

"Not bad."  Johnny hummed.

"I pride myself on never making the same mistake twice."

Sydney rolled her eyes.

"Frenchy,  you're up!"

"I-I can do this sensei,"  Miguel told. 

"I know you can,  but you're way above this beginner stuff,"  Johnny replied.  "Alright?  Don't worry.  You can help me with the next lesson.  Now be quiet and watch.  I'm excited for this one."

Sydney stepped forward and stood in front of Devon.  She looked the girl up and down. 

"Ready?  Fight!"  Johnny shouted.

Devon let out a battle cry and kicked at Sydney but the British girl leaned back,  avoiding the kick and when Devon spun around,  Sydney used the opportunity to kick at her and her foot hit directly into Devon's shoulder.

"Nice one,  Frenchy!"  Johnny praised.

Miguel clapped for her.  "Good job,  babe."

Devon held her shoulder in pain but grinned at her.  "Nice kick."

"Thanks."  Sydney said back and stepped back into the line.

After the training exercise ended,  Sydney got the rope off and looped her arm through Miguel's.  "Are you suddenly made of glass?  Why won't Johnny let you participate?"

Miguel sighed.  "I think I know but I don't know for certain.  I know it's annoying."

"Aww,  don't pout,"  she teased and pinched his cheek.  "At least you're still cute."

Johnny threw a handful at dust in Mitch's face as he was fighting.  "Shit,  I can't see!"

"Use your other senses!"  Johnny ordered.

With his eyes closed,  Mitch swung at his opponent but he ended up head butting into the metal shelf.  Sydney winced along with everyone else and he fell to the floor.

"Alright,  not bad penis breath.  It's all right.  You'll get 'em next time."

"If he doesn't have a concussion."  said Sydney.

By the end of the training,  everyone was sore.  Sydney would be lying if she said her limbs weren't hurting from how intense Johnny worked them.  She held an ice back to her shoulder.

The others gave Miguel looks of disbelief and glares when they passed him,  seeing as he didn't have to participate in any of the training.

"Good job today.  Everyone ice up,  We're back at it tomorrow!"  Johnny announced.  He stopped in front of Miguel.  "Hey champ,  your mom wants us to have a family dinner tonight,  so don't be home too late.  Syd,  you want to come?"

"Oh,  I'd love to but I think I need to soak in an ice bath tonight,"  she replied and groaned when she felt another sharp pain in her shoulder.

Miguel didn't respond to the man and he left the building.  Mitch stood up with a groan and glared at the boy.  "Must be once being teacher's favorite."  He shoved his ice pack in his hands.

"Yeah.  Is he gonna tuck you in?"  Bert followed and gave him his as pack as well.

"Lay off him guys."  Sydney warned as they walked away. 

Miguel's face fell drastically.  Sydney stood up from where she was sitting.  "Come on,  I'll drive you home."

"Actually,  can we go back go your place?  I kinda don't want to go home,"  he asked her in a somber tone. 

Sydney pinched her brows together.  "Sure,  but why?  What's going on?"

Miguel looked like he didn't want to talk about it but he sighed and glanced at the bags of ice he was holding.  "Sensei and my mom are dating."

Sydney's eyes almost widened out of her head.  "Oh?"

"Yeah,"  he muttered.  "They told me earlier.  I found his belt in her room."

Sydney was in shock at the news.  "Wow,  okay. . . Um,  h-how are you feeling?"

"I'm not really sure,"  the boy admitted.  "I mean,  I love sensei and I want my mom to be happy.  That's all I've ever wanted but. . . it's just. . ."

"Weird?"  sundry guessed.

Miguel nodded.  "Yeah,  weird."

Sydney frowned and rubbed his back with her hand.  "It's just gonna take some getting used to.  Have you told Johnny how you feel?"

They started walking out of the building.  "No,  I don't know how.  I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings."

"You won't be hurting their feeling,  honey.  Your opinion is what they value most,"  she assured him.  "If you think he's showing favoritism towards you because of your mom than you need to talk to him."

Miguel sighed again in disappointment.  "I know,  you're right.  I'll try."

She smiled and took out her keys.  "Alright,  let's go."

"Uh,  should you be driving?  Your shoulder's hurting."  he asked when she walked around to the driver's side.

sydney scoffed.  "I'm a dancer,  Miguel.  I've pulled more muscles than you have all together,"

They got in her car and she went to turn it on.  She groaned when she moved her shoulder and felt the sharp pain again.  "Ow."

She gripped her shoulder and Miguel raised his brows at her.

She nodded.  "Yeah,  maybe you should drive."

He hummed.  "That's what I thought."

Their love language is definitely physical touch.

I have a vision in my head of Sydney feeling slightly jealous of Devon cause she wants to be Johnny's favorite.  It's canon to me

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

241K 8.6K 14
ᯓᡣ𐭩 ( ginny and georgia ) you think you're cooler than me - marcus baker x fem oc ©-SPARKLYSKIES, 2021
298K 8.2K 54
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Tiana and Luke had always been in the same class, but never gave each other a second look until they started high school. [luke dunph...
71.5K 1.9K 32
Seasons 1- Started: January 1st, 2021 Ended: -- Camila Diaz, twin sister of Miguel Diaz, finds herself enjoying Miyagi Do Karate, alongside her ne...
6K 166 10
Her first chose a mistress,her second for a young woman. But then they meet worlds, crossing past, reviled and discovered along the way. Will he acce...