Sword in Moonlight[Discontinu...

By EarpEnforcer

After Kokushibo was felled at the hands of the demon hunters he was transported to a strange world where bein... More

Episode 0
Episode I
Episode II
Episode III
Episode IV
Episode V
Episode VI
Episode VII
Episode VIII
Episode X
Episode XI
Just A Question
Episode XII(10k special)
Episode XIII
Episode XIV
Episode XV
Episode XVI
Episode XVII
Episode XVIII
Episode XIX
I Am Sorry
The Rewrite

Episode IX

2K 58 14
By EarpEnforcer

In a room guarded by two men with guns the sideburns guy known as Kenchi Yagura[he doesn't have an actual name stated in the anime or manga] was doing push-ups with one hand dampening the floor below him with his sweat.

"297", Kenchi grunts out. "298. 299... 300".

As soon as he stops speaking be drops to the ground exhausted and pain rippling through his muscles.

What are you doing just don't stand there give him the blood.

A voice with crackles sounds off from the room and a man jogs over and pours some blood from a bag into Kanchi's mouth.

"Why the hell are you helping me", Kenchi asks healing and his muscles grow dense.

When you said that someone stronger than you had lightning powers I knew that I would have to help you surpass them.

"Now why would you do that", the Katana man asks turning his head to the red light making creature.

Because an enemy of my enemy is my friend so if you kill the lightning user and the lightning devil I will be satisfied.

The flaming creature says moving itself away from the back of the room.

"I guess so but why would the fire devil seek to destroy the lightning devil", Kenchi asks and the devil chuckles.

That doesn't matter but what does matter is you getting back to work. Give me 300 sit-ups.

Kenchi huffs and lays on his back then bending to where he can touch his knees with his shoulders.

The door opens revealing the blonde girl Sawatari.

"We got a problem", Sawatari says seriously.

Over with Kokushibo who was teaching some basic grab attacks to Beam and the others.

"You grab them by the... arm", Kokushibo says while demonstrating with the angel devil. "Then you lift them and... throw them over your shoulder". Kokushibo slams the angel devil into the ground.

"Ow", the angel devil says in a deadpan voice.

Beam throws Violence over his shoulder with a laugh as Kokushibo sighs.

Kokushibo looks at the clock seeing that it is time for him to go.

"Well that is all I can... teach you for today so bye", Kokushibo says leaving the fiends.

"Bye teach see you tomorrow", Beam shouts waving his arm getting a sigh from the demon.

Now timeskip to when Kokushibo gets to the hospital and in Himeno's room.

"Hi Michi how was your day", Himeno asks as energetic as ever.

"It is well", Kokushibo says sitting down on a stool. "I see that someone dropped off some... apples for you".

Himeno smiles and nods.

"Yeah Aki did and we talked a bit on what's been going on", Himeno says and Kokushibo picks up and apple.

Himeno looks at Kokushibo then hatches an idea.

"How about you cut those apples for me", Himeno asks and Kokushibo chuckles a bit.

Over the course of the past few days the two made a real good friendship and Kokushibo told Himeno about how well he was training the fiends.

"Alright then", Kokushibo says grabbing the top of the apple and splitting it apart easily and the splitting the two pieces into four.

Kokushibo gives the four to Himeno and she gladly consumes the slices.

Kokushibo stands up and Himeno looks at him with faking a sad expression.

"Do you have to go", Himeno asks pouting and Kokushibo sighs through his nose.

"No I was just going to grab... a knife for the apples", Kokushibo says and Himeno instantly brightens up.

Kokushibo leaves the room and changes his face to that of a regular person without the 2 extra pairs of eyes.

Kokushibo walks throughout the building finding a kitchen knife in the food room.[I don't know if hospitals have them so let's just say they do]

Kokushibo returned to Himeno's room restoring his face to it's six eyed glory then he opened the door and began walking in.

Kokushibo placed the knife on the table next to the apples and sat down on the stool once more.

"See I told you I would... get the knife", Kokushibo says and Himeno laughs.

"I get released tomorrow how about that", Himeno says and Kokushibo genuinely smiles.

"I'm happy for you", Kokushibo says holding out a hand.

Himeno takes it but pulls him into a sort of hug.

"Well see you tomorrow Michi", Himeno says on Kokushibo's shoulder.

"Yes. Uh see you... tomorrow", Kokushibo says before the two separate the hug and let go of each other's hands.

Kokushibo walks out of the room then the hospital wondering: "why did she hug me?"

Kokushibo walks to Aki's apartment passing alleyways one by one until something catches his eye.

People are kicking something and Kokushibo goes to investigate erasing his presence and sees that it was a dog but not a regular one. One with an extra eye on its head then he puts a hand on one of the people's shoulders.

"Public Safety Devil Hunter", Kokushibo says holding up a license and walks to the dog.

"Leave. Now", Kokushibo says to the people who get scared.

Kokushibo sighs before turning around and stares at one of the people.

"The fuck you looking at-", the woman says before falling over and her head splits when hitting the ground.

"What the fuck", a man shouts and grabs a knife from his pocket before rushing Kokushibo who holds his hand up.

"Blam", Kokushibo says before lightning hits the man square in the chest creating a smoldering hole.

"If none of you want to die... I suggest that you leave", Kokushibo says and the people run out.

"Why", asks the three eyed dog.

Kokushibo grabs the corpse of the man and begins to eat his arm.

"I needed it", Kokushibo says while chewing the flesh.

"Go ahead eat the woman", Kokushibo says pointing to the other corpse and going to take another bite.

The dog like being limps it's way over and begins to eat the corpse of the woman healing.

3 minutes go by and all that remains is bloody skeletons of the people and the dog who grew in size consumes the remains.

"My question from earlier", the dog says and Kokushibo turns his head from watching the street.

"I saved you because I think you will be useful helping... a friend of mine", Kokushibo says and the dog tilts it's head.

[A/N: by the way the dog looks like a Pitbull since they're just so fucking adorable]

Kokushibo then walks to a passing by group of four devil hunters.

"Excuse me", Kokushibo says and the four look at him. "I captured this devil plus... it is cooperative with humans".

"Alright then Bob go to the nearest phone booth and call Kishibe he'll know what to do", the leader of the group says and a red haired boy runs off.

About half an hour later an old man with a scar on his cheek shows up with the civilian devil hunters and police to actually capture the dog devil.

The dog devil goes into custody calmly without problems and they take him away while Kishibe the old man and Kokushibo stay behind and talk.

"So your that Koku-San guy that Denji says can kick my ass", Kishibe asks intriguing Kokushibo.

"My actual name is Kokushibo and it depend wheather I can... 'kick your ass'", Kokushibo says and Kishibe chuckles.

"What would you do if a devil killed your partner and ran away scot free", Kishibe asks and Kokushibo stares at him.

"I don't have one so why should I care", Kokushibo says and Kishibe grabs a flask from his coat and drinks from it.

"What would you do if Himeno died", Kishibe asks catching Kokushibo off guard.

"What do you mean", Kokushibo asks putting a thumb on the guard of his sword.

"I visited Himeno before and she said that you two were friends", Kishibe says and Kokushibo continues to stare at the Devil hunter in front of him.

"I would kill whoever would try and do so", Kokushibo says and Kishibe raises an eyebrow.

"Try? What do you mean by try", Kishibe asks the six eyed demon.

"I can move faster than... the trained eye can see and I have the destructive force to bring down an army of 100,000 men with both arms and a leg tied behind my back", Kokushibo says and Kishibe chuckles before drinking from the flask once more.

"I like you how about we have a drink later if you feel like it", Kishibe says holding out a hand.

"Of course Kishibe I guess that is your name", Kokushibo says grabbing Kishibe's hand and shaking it.

The two part ways as Kokushibo heads to Aki's apartment once again.

Kokushibo enters and kneels down to pet the cat Meowy.

Kokushibo stands up and walks to the living room seeing Denji and Power plan.

"What are you doing", Kokushibo asks and Power smiles.

"We are making a plan to beat the drunken old man", Power says and Kokushibo nods.

"I have a method that can help you..
if you're up to it", Kokushibo says and Denji and Power look at him confused.

Kokushibo moves them to the floor while he sits on the couch ready to speak.

"Do you remember when I use a strong move like... unsheathing my sword and creating multiple Cresent blades from my sword", Kokushibo asks making Denji and Power think.

"You breath", Denji asks and Kokushibo claps his hands.

"Bingo", Kokushibo says and the two look at him.

"You see taking deep breathes puts more... oxygen into your blood flow making you stronger", Kokushibo says and Power nods but Denji stays still.

"I use something called... Total Concentration Constant where my blood is always filled with excessive amounts of oxygen making my body... 10 times stronger than the regular all the time", Kokushibo says and Power and Denji "ooohhh", in realization.

"I will teach you the basics then... recovery breathing. After you finish training both of those I will take... tennis rackets and beat you with them while your asleep to help you develop total concentration constant", Kokushibo says making both Power and Denji nod.

"Hell yeah after we train our breathing we'll be unstoppable", Denji says and Aki walks in wondering what is going on.

"Ah Aki just the man I was... looking for", Kokushibo says standing up and walking to the blue haired man.

"I have a potential devil contract... for you", Kokushibo says and Aki hums in confusion.

"You see I captured the dog devil and... it will gladly cooperate with humans if they are nice enough", Kokushibo says and Aki nods.

"Alright then I'll see about that but in the meantime can to tell me what you were talking about", Aki asks and Kokushibo nods telling Aki everything he told the devilish duo.

"Okay mind if you train the fiends that and Kokushibo nods.

Timeskip brought to you by Beam trying to jump on Kokushibo's shoulders

[A/N: Inspired by Yog-Sazeth's chainsaw man story Beyond. Highly recommend reading it if your into male reader inserts or chainsaw man or both combined]

Violence is on the ground beat from the training while Angel is banging his head against the wall because of the pain in his lungs.

Beam and Prinz the spider fiend are in fact the opposite with Beam much faster than before than before.

"How did you two get... Total Concentration Constant down so quick", Kokushibo asks highly confused.

"I guess that we are better than you expect", Prinz says and Kokushibo puts a hand to his chin.

"Hey Koku-Sensei let's spar", Beam says and Kokushibo smiles then laughs out loud.

His fiendish students look at him in shock. "I didn't know you could laugh", Angel says and Kokushibo silences himself.

"Well I can if I... want to alright but yes Beam I'll take up the challenge", Kokushibo says going into a stance putting up his hands.

Beam charges and he throws a punch at Kokushibo who dodges and punches Beam in the stomach sending him back and creating a strong wind from the punch.

"Wow didn't know that you where that strong Koku-Sensei", Beam says laughing.

"Sorry are you hurt", Kokushibo asks the shark boy.

"Yeah I'm alright", Beam says before sinking into the wall.

Kokushibo's eyes dart from left to right and he dashes to the right drop kicking a rising Beam who shot out of the ground.

Beam then sinks into the wall he was supposed to hit and he rises out of the ground with an uppercut hitting Kokushibo in the chin.

Kokushibo obviously wanted it to hit as he smiles at his student's progress.

Kokushibo lands on the ground after 2 and a half seconds and he proudly smiles.

"Good job Beam you've grown... in strength really well", Kokushibo says putting up a thumbs up making Beam cheer.

Kokushibo will never admit it but Beam is currently his favorite student out of the four with Violence close behind.

"Well then I have a request for you two", Kokushibo says pointing to Angel and Violence.

"You two will work on your Total Concentration Constant... over night with Beam and Prinz hitting you two with tennis rackets if you stop the breathing process", Kokushibo says and Violence nods his head after sitting up and Angel puts a thumbs up.

Kokushibo leaves and Beam leaves to get the tennis rackets.

"This is gonna be a tough night", Angel says continuing to bang his head against the wall.

"AND ANGEL STOP BANGING YOUR HEAD AGAINST THE WALL", Kokushibo shouts from the outside making Angel stop.

"See he only wants what's best for us", Violence says standing up.

Angel sighs before leaving the room.

Small timeskip brought to you by Kokushibo buying some flowers and a card

Himeno walks out of the hospital seeing Kokushibo holding a card and flowers.

"Hey Michi", Himeno says while walking over and stretching. "I see that you got me some flowers".

"Yes and also a card", Kokushibo adds and Himeno takes them.

Himeno opens the card seeing a simple message.

Congratulations your out

"Thanks Michi you tried", Himeno says hugging the six eyed demon.

"Yes I did try even though... I don't know how to do this", Kokushibo says chuckling a little.

Himeno let's go and they begin to walk together

"So Michi how well are you training the fiends", Himeno asks the demon.

"They are learning well... and I have been teaching Denji and Power as well", Kokushibo says Himeno raises an eyebrow.

"What have you been teaching them", Himeno asks and Kokushibo then relays the information he gave the fiends, Aki, Power, and Denji.

"Oh wow that's nice", Himeno says and Kokushibo nods.

"Are you heading home", Kokushibo asks and Himeno ponders the question.

"How about I crash at your place", Himeno suggests and Kokushibo chuckles smiling.

"Sure but I don't know what... Aki would think", Kokushibo says and Himeno hums a bit.

"Well let's go shall we", Himeno says speeding up.

Kokushibo speeds up after her then slowing down.

The two continue their walk until ending up at Aki's place.

Kokushibo opens the door allowing Himeno to walk in the apartment.

"Hi Himeno looks like you got out", Aki says and Kokushibo looks at him.

"That's all you can say after she had... organ damage and had to get a surgery to repair them", Kokushibo says disappointed.

"Oh it's alright he's always like this", Himeno says defending Aki. Kokushibo sighs before walking to the living room

"We did it we managed to hit Kishibe", Denji says proudly.

"In what way did you... hit him Kokushibo asks the two.

"Well I used Total Concentration Breathing and formed a sythe and managed to cut Kishibe on the forehead and shoulder", Power says and Denji looks at her.

"No you didn't you just barely scratched him on the cheek", Denji says and Power almost pounced on him if it wasn't for Kokushibo grabbing her shoulder.

"I hit him using Total Concentration Breathing by uppercutting him then kicking his nu-", Denji gets bonked on the head by Power's fist.

"He told us not to speak of your cheap shot", Power says and Denji shudders a bit.

"He proceeded to kill Denji 15 times after that", Power adds to the story.

"Now then that you've got it down I'll teach you about recovery breathing", Kokushibo says and the 4 others get confused.

"Recovery breathing can help muscles un-tense and help heal veins", Kokushibo says and the 4 look at him. "When I was human I mastered this and used it wisely,... but as a demon it is practically useless for me".

Power and Denji nod in understanding and get ready.

Kokushibo then stands up then he unsheathes his sword before stabbing Denji in the abdomen with surgical precision cutting a vein.

He turns to Power as she tries to crawl away but gets stabbed in the same way.

Kokushibo sheathes his sword after this and watches as the two try to get blood of some kind.

"No you will focus and breath", Kokushibo says and Denji looks at him.

"Are you fucking insane Koku-San", Denji asks Kokushibo who looks at him.

Kokushibo pokes Denji's forehead and stares into his eyes.

"Focus and breath. Map out your veins and find the... vein that is cut", Kokushibo says and Denji decides to trust him and does this breathing in and out.

Power decides to do the same and focuses.

Denji closes his eyes and focuses harder then he feels the wound heal completely with red steam erupting from the wound..

"Hmm since you aren't human nor... devil I guess that your healing with recovery breathing is... boosted like a low level demon", Kokushibo says stroking his chin.

Power heal as well and she jumps up in triumph.

"Hah I healed now that means I am superior to all other fiends", Power shouts.

"For now Power", Kokushibo says and Power looks at him with confusion.

Timeskip brought to you by everyone minus Kokushibo eating dinner

The 5 along with Kobeni stand in front of a building surrounded by officers and division 2 members.

"Time to go in", Aki says as the others follow walking into a room full of zombies.

"Are you kidding me", Kokushibo asks looking at the hoard of zombies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 518 9
What happens when Vergil decides to explore a new world, And makes friendships and a relationship with a certain blood fiend. Find out here in 𝕮𝖍𝖆...
50.7K 2.2K 48
Two brothers inherit their father's debts from Yakuza upon his death. Denji, being a responsible older brother he is, working so hard with his younge...
9.3K 153 6
With Kyoto known for its own world of bloodshed and mayhem due to the existence of Devils, a former Devil Hunter confronts his most intimate desires...
42.2K 1.2K 10
𖤐 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗔𝗪 𝗠𝗔𝗡 × 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 In which the dreary devil hunter spends her free time ( not ) with the other devil hunters ( unwillingly ) ...