Male Reader Wrestling One-Sho...

By Logan-Kenway

I'm doing this because I can seem to keep a Harem story going! Enjoy! More

Request Chapter! {Closed - Indefinitely!}
Stephanie McMahon & Nikki Bella: Repaying a Favour! (18+)
Brie & Nikki Bella: Love of Twins! (18+)
Naomi & Sasha Banks: Drama At Home!
Brie & Nikki Bella: Love of Twins! (Part - 2!) (18+)
Ronda Rousey: Anything For A Title! (18+)
Cassie Lee: A Friend In Need! (18+)
Cassie Lee: A Friend In Need! (Part - 2!) (18+)
Cassie Lee: A Friend In Need! (Final - Part!) (18+)
Paige Van Zant: A Friend's Wife! (18+)
Brie and Nikki Bella: Love of Twin's (Final Part!) (18+)
Alexa Bliss: Merry Christmas!
Gigi Dolin: Celebrating! (18+)
Nikki Bella: The Perfect Guy!
Jessica McKay: A Charming Bartender!
Cora Jade: The Boy Next Door!
Carmella: Champions Together! (18+)
Riott Squad: Let's Riot! (Part - 1)(18+)
Anna Jay: Marine's Heart!
Nikki Bella: The Perfect Guy! (Part - 2)
Riott Squad: Let's Riot! (Part - 2)(18+)
Eva Marie: Work On It!
Nikki Cross: The Funny Man! (18+)
Tegan Nox & Liv Morgan: The Stepbrother! (18+)
Chelsea Green: A Partner's Needs! (18+)
Laura Dennis: The Bunny's Mate! (Small - 18+)
Bayley: Breaking Walls! (18+)
Chelsea Green: A Partner's Needs! (Part - 2!)
Kacy Catanzaro: A Blast From The Past!
Becky Lynch: I'm Dating The Man! (18+)
Maryse: Not So Easy To Step Aside! (18+)
Paige Van Zant: A Friends Wife! (Final?!) (18+)
Nikki Bella: The Perfect Guy! (Final - Part!)
Brie Bella: My Daughter's Teacher! (Small 18+)
Tiffany Stratton: My Hero! (18+)
Aalyah Mysterio: Family Issues!
Alexa Bliss: Trouble In Paradise!
Riott Squad: Let's Riot! (Final Part!)(18+)
Madison Rayne: Good Things Come Back Around!
Chelsea Green: A Partner's Needs! (Final Part!) (18+)
Liv Morgan: Livin' Marine! (18+)
Liv Morgan: Deal's A Deal! (18+)
Tay Melo: My Husbands Rival! (18+)
The Outcasts: Best Night Ever! (18+)
Trish Stratus & Becky Lynch: A Champion Celebrating! (18+)
Roxanne Perez: A Long Weekend Apart! (18+)
Bayley: More Than Just Friends! {18+}
Liv Morgan & Rhea Ripley: A New Deal! (18+)
Skye Blue: More Than Colleagues! (18+)
Samantha Irvin: Who I'm Really Meant For!
Paige Van Zant & Mandy Rose: Just Taking Pictures! (18+)
Ava Raine: Living In Legacy!
Rhea Ripley: Best Friends Turn More! (18+)
Cora Jade & Roxanne Perez: Feeling Better?! (18+)
Sonya Deville & Toni Cassano: A Small Baby Issue! {18+}
Nikkita Lyons: Testing Out Her Knee! (18+)
Paige: Favorite Lead Signer!
Rhea Ripley: Mami's Real Papi! {18+}
Iyo Sky & Kairi Sane: Kairi's Homecoming! {18+}
Natalya: An Helping Hand! {18+}
Jennifer Neidhart: My Sister-In-Law! {18+}

Alexa Bliss & Liv Morgan: Just Give It A Try! (18+)

6.8K 59 14
By Logan-Kenway

Quite a long One-Shot! Enjoy and let me know what you think!

==========================

Y/n L/n is the best friend to Alexa Bliss, they've been friends since they started out in the PC at the same time, she was nervous and shy, Y/n said "Hi" to her and since then, they've been best friends, Y/n was able to figure out his character quicker then her though, while she was running around with Buddy and Blake, Y/n was having breakout matches with Seth Rollins for the NXT title.

Alexa was a little jealous of Y/n because everything she did, he already did, he became a 2x NXT Champion during his time there and became one of the youngest WWE Champions of all time before she had even won a single belt.

Y/n never looked down on people though and saw everyone as equals, Alexa joked about all this to him once when they were sitting in a ring at the PC, Y/n was already on the Main Roster while Alexa wasn't, Y/n seemed to see past her "joke" though and offered her some extra help to perfect her craft, Alexa accepted and even though he traveled a lot for the WWE he still found time to help her, he found time for everyone including his girlfriend Liv Morgan.

Y/n and Liv started dating a few months ago, before that it was a simple sex relationship, one of them calls the other and they cum running, *See what I did there😅*,  it was as simple as that but they figured they'd give dating a go and it was going well, till one night.

They've just finished with Smackdown where Y/n's the IC Champion, they were both Champions at one point and it was so much fun for them to tour around together with the belts, Liv had to drop it though to the bottle job Ronda, apparently that's best for business, now there celebrating a show well done.

Liv: Come on, baby~

Liv looked back at Y/n as she laid naked on the hotel bed, butt wiggling in front of him while she kicked her feet back and forward teasing her man, Y/n smiled to her biting his bottom lip before joining her on the bed, Y/n's face went to her ass though eating her pussy spreading her butt cheeks as she moans and smiles.

Liv: Oooh~ Eat that kitty baby~

Liv's legs spread beside him while Y/n eat away gripping each of her ass cheeks in both hands, her cute butt was so perfect each her cheeks fit in his hands perfectly and she loved when he squeezed her buns.

Liv: Oh...

Liv's body perked up when she felt his tongue slide to another area on her body, she glanced back to him and saw his eyes just over her spread apart cheeks.

Liv: ... That's new.

Y/n winked as he paid her asshole some attention, this is why people should wipe properly, you never know when your partner will get a little freaky, Y/n kissed his way up her body leaving a smack on her ass making her perk up with a small yelp.

Y/n: Too much?

Y/n was a little worried he over stepped but Liv shook her head to him with a massive smile on her face and a certain look in her eyes.

Liv: Oh God no. I was hoping you'd do it more~

Y/n kissed all across the back of her shoulders and her neck as his naked body pressed into hers, they've been going for a good 30 minutes by this point now and can keep going, it's why they work well together, the sex is awesome.

Liv: Now hurry up and fuck me!

She ordered and Y/n happily slipped his hard cock inside her recently licked pussy, Liv grabbed at the sheets and pillows as Y/n plowed away thrusting his hips into her bubble butt, her moans are music to his ear's and making her as loud as he can so the people on their floor can hear them, is it weird that Y/n likes that.

Y/n: Fuck! I love this ass!

Y/n sat up still thrusting in her while gripping her ass cheeks again leaving smacks every now and then, Liv loved when he made her body his and it's exactly that, her body belongs to her man and no one else.

Liv: Good 'cause it's all yours baby~

She once again looked over to him and Y/n wanted her in a new position, he grabbed her left ankle with his right hand and spun her on her back, Liv bit her lip up to him as Y/n's cock stayed in her, he leant forward diving into her chest while going back to his thrusts making her grip the back of his hair.

Liv: Oh~ Your gonna make me cum baby~

Liv kept her left hand on his head and her right hand on the bed's headboard pushing back into Y/n's pumps, Y/n continued to play with her tits as Liv got closure and closure to her climax, Y/n though made a slip up.

Y/n: Oh~ Lex~ Cum for me~

Y/n didn't even seem to realise what he said, kind of like he was fantasising, Liv was in so much pleasure that she didn't even seem to realise what he said.

Liv: Oh~ Yeah... Wait what?

Liv now knew what he said and slipped out from under him sitting up on the pillows with her back to the head board, Y/n looked confused by what's going on, he's getting massively blue balled here.

Liv: What did you just say...?

She asked a little annoyed at him and Y/n tried to remember, he looked like he didn't but he did, he knows exactly what he done and can't believe he did it, he's never seen Alexa in that kind of way... well, he never thought of acting on it anyway, he's never called her name out during sex, that's new.

Liv: ... You called me Lex. Are you thinking about Alexa!?

Liv was understandable annoyed but Y/n played it off well like he had no idea what she's taking about, Liv actually seemed to believe him that he didn't for a second but she knows he did, so she scooted off the bed while pacing.

Liv: I can't believe you! Your thinking about another women while fucking me! One of my friends as well!

Y/n tried to reason with her while still trying to make her seem like it was all in her head, Liv wasn't buying it though and tossed his clothes at him before pushing him out the room in only his boxer's.

Y/n: Liv come on. Don't you think your exaggerating a little?

Y/n asked pressing his forehead to the door, Y/n isn't sure where he's gonna stay now, he also can't believe he did that, he's never once thought about another women during sex much less his best friend with his girlfriend.

Y/n sighed while realising Liv's not gonna open the door now and just hopped she isn't burning his shit right now, Y/n put his jeans and shirt on making his way to the hotel bar, Y/n drowned his sorrows with Whiskey that night trying to figure out how he's gonna get out of this one...

==========================

It's been a few days since Y/n's literal fuck up with Liv and he did the only thing he could do, he trained to get his mind off it, that couldn't be done without his ring buddy though, so as he and Alexa worked on new moves, Y/n consoled in her.

Alexa: ... You did what?

She asked while laughing at him, apparently, calling out another women's name during sex is pretty much a death sentence to a relationship, Y/n panted shirtless wearing Under Armour shorts and trainers, Y/n got a sponsor deal with them a while ago, he looked across the ring to Alexa...

... As she took her water bottle and had a quick drink break, she handed him her bottle and he drank some, they've been friends since they were kids, they can share a bottle of water.

Y/n: She won't even answer my calls, I feel like a jackass.

He doesn't feel bad about thinking about Alexa while with Liv, surely everyone at some point has imagined someone else while having sex with their partner, apparently Alexa is in the same boat as well.

Alexa: Ah, don't feel too bad, I did the same thing the other night.

That caught Y/n's attention, he looked at her with bulged eyes and a goofy smile on his face, making her sigh and take her bottle back.

Y/n: Little Miss Perfect Bliss, calling out another man's name with your husband?

He asked making her blush a little and push him, apparently though Ryan took it a little better then Liv did, Ryan didn't throw Alexa out the bedroom afterwards, they sat in the middle of the ring and caught their breath, Y/n then asked her the question she really didn't want him too.

Y/n: Who's name did you call?

Alexa looked to him with wide eyes, she can't tell him she was thinking about him while in bed with her husband, that could destroy everything, her marriage and her friendships with both Y/n and Liv, she can't destroy those things.

Alexa: No one important...

She obviously didn't mean it and watched as he laid on the mat looking up to the building lights, his legs are arched while hands are resting behind his head, she smiled to him as he seemed to be in his own world but then she asked him the same question.

Alexa: ... What about you? Who'd you call for Liv to kick your ass to the curb?

Y/n looked over to Alexa as she sat there cross legged looking to him, Y/n just made unintelligible babble while trying to think of a way out of this, in the end, he got to one.

Y/n: I, uh... I'm not sure. I don't even remember doing it.

Y/n clearly lied and although he might be able to lie to Liv and other's, 30 years of friendship has made it so his BS is detectable to Alexa and she quickly called him out on it.

Alexa: Don't lie. Come on spill. Who'd you picture instead of Liv, either way your insane, she's gorgeous.

Y/n gave out a chuckle looking back up to the ceiling, she has a point, he does feel like crap for doing what he did but everyone has done it at least once in their lives, he just so happened to do it with the girl he's loved the most out of all his past relationship's.

Y/n: Okay, fine...

Y/n leant up on his right arm turning his body to Alexa as she looked really interested, she doesn't spread gossip but she loves hearing it, she'll never tell anyone what he's about to tell her, she just couldn't have prepared herself in time for what he said next.

Y/n: ... It was you...

Alexa looked to him, eyes full of surprise while her mouth dropped a little, she imagined him during sex and he imagined her, now Alexa was wondering other things as he chuckled it off.

Y/n: ... Crazy right?

Y/n got up ready to get back to work after a few minute break, Y/n own's this gym so they can take as long as they want, Alexa looked up to him and now he looked in a completely different light.

Alexa: Yeah. Crazy.

She gave out a chuckle before taking Y/n's hand and he helped her up, Alexa tried to shake those thoughts while they continued to practice running the ropes, she tried and tried but she's never noticed how nice Y/n's ass is in shorts before till now, must be all those squats he does, gives him those buns of steel.

Y/n: ... Lex!?

Alexa snapped out of her thoughts to see Y/n now wearing his tank top with bag in hand, they must have finished their workout while she was in her own little dream world, Alexa shook her head clear as he put his hand on her shoulder.

Y/n: Are you okay?

Alexa looked back up to him and she's never noticed how E/c his eyes are till now, she looked away knowing she can't think about him like that, imagining him while she's having sex with her husband is one thing but actually acting on her fantasies is another thing.

Alexa: Yeah, let's just go.

Y/n nodded to her and followed her out the gym, it's Sunday so it's the day his gym's closed, so once they left he locked the doors walking her to his car, she hasn't said a word to him since he told her he called her name out during sex with Liv, maybe he's destroyed this friendship so he just focused on getting her back home, maybe a few days apart will make things normal for them again.

So once Y/n parked in front of Alexa's place she looked up to the house and seemed to remember that Liv kicked him out, she's not even sure he has a place to stay.

Alexa: Do you have a place to stay?

Y/n looked to her and honestly he didn't, he's been staying at a local hotel for the past couple of days but he can't stay with Alexa not if he wants Liv to believe him that there's nothing between them.

Alexa: You can stay with me if you want...

Y/n was about to wave it off and thank her but she has those eyes, the pretty blue orbs you can't say no too, not after she continued.

Alexa: ... With Ryan on tour, I could do with some company.

Y/n sighed and really didn't think this is a good idea, her husband away and after telling her he pictured her while having sex, really just seems like a bad thing waiting to happen, Y/n just can't say no though and figured he could at least survive a couple of days with her, he doesn't see her in any other way then a friend and there's no way she thinks of him more then a friend either, so it might not be that bad of an idea.

Y/n: Okay, sure. Thanks Lex.

She smiled to him and they went to get his things and a coffee, before just doing random things around town both forgetting what they talked about in the gym, well, at least Y/n had anyway...

==========================

It's been a couple of days since Y/n stayed with Alexa and the tension was just building between them, more so for Alexa since she's the only one of the two that know's she's pictured him while getting fucked, Y/n still doesn't know that he's the name she called out.

so Alexa watched from the doorway while Y/n sat on the sofa letting her dogs run around him as he looked through his phone, mainly the wave of texts and calls he sent Liv trying to get her to at least talk to him, but she didn't and Y/n sighed brushing his hand through his hair sitting back, just as Freddie jumped on his lap, Y/n didn't mind and paid the dog some attention, Alexa has seen enough though and wanted to se him smile, they've been best friends for years, she hates him being upset.

Alexa: Everything alright...?

She asked sitting next to him positing her body facing him while leaning on her left arm resting on the back of the couch, Y/n gave a single chuckle while looking to her, she could see his eyes scan her up and down which is kind of her target, she just wants to get this out of her system, they can keep it between them and move on with their respective partners.

Alexa: ... Can I ask you something...?

Y/n nodded to her as he looked back to the dog on his lap, Alexa tried to ask him but how do you ask something like that, she was clearly taking her time because Y/n turned back to her wondering what was taking her so long to ask, Alexa didn't see any other way to do it other then leaning forward putting her right hand on the back of his neck and pulling him into a kiss.

The kiss didn't last very long but neither pulled away, everything was telling Y/n to pull away and question this but he can't, he doesn't want to, he enjoyed the kiss from the married women that was until she broke it and kept their faces pretty close together.

Alexa: ... Sorry.

Alexa looked all over his face trying to gage his reaction but he gave her nothing in return other then slightly licking his lips and responding shortly after.

Y/n: Don't be.

Alexa smiled to him as he gave her the same reaction, technically Y/n's single right now and isn't breaking any rules right now, Alexa on the other hand is married, if she wants to do this then he'll happily give the Goddess what she wants, Y/n never really liked Ryan anyway.

So, Y/n took the lead and leant into Alexa kissing her again, this time with more passion and lust behind it, Alexa didn't mind and started to move to her back pulling Y/n with her and letting him rest on top of her, she held his neck with her right hand and his face with her left while Y/n's hand's rubbed her body, she could already tell Y/n's better at this then her husband and wanted this more then maybe she ever should.

Alexa: Come on.

Alexa slipped out from under him and took his hand, Y/n didn't fight her and followed her up the stairs, halfway up though Y/n spun her around, she's a couple of steps in front of him so their faces are level, Alexa kissed him after he pulled her into her, she wrapped her arms and legs around him as he carried her up the steps and towards the closest bedroom, it wasn't her room but they really didn't care, it was dog free and had a bed inside.

Y/n: Are you sure about this?

Y/n asked the question his conscience told him to ask, he didn't even realise he said it outloud till Alexa dropped to the floor in front of him, looking up to him while undoing his jeans.

Alexa: Do you really want me to back out...?

Y/n didn't need to think about it and shook his head no, it looked like his head was doing a complete 360 he was saying no so fast, Alexa giggled up to him while the adrenaline was already starting to pump to his groan, his cock started to twitch when she dropped his jeans to the floor.

Alexa: ... That's what I thought.

She kissed him once more before slowly moving into a squatting position, Y/n watched her move down while tugging his boxers with her, Y/n couldn't help but laugh a little as his cock sprung out and hit her face, it actually seemed to scare her and made her jump, Y/n can't be that much bigger then Ryan right, their about the same height and weight, surely she's just trying to make him feel special.

Alexa: Wow...

Y/n pulled his shirt off over his head and he was in much better shape then Ryan, Y/n's 8 pack is proof of that, Ryan's not over weight but he's not exactly in shape either.

Alexa: ... Your much bigger then Ryan.

Y/n looked down to her and she was actually amazed, her right hand gently jerking him off getting him harder and harder as she looked like she's just gone to Disneyland for the weekend, Y/n wasn't sure if he should believe her but then she made him believe her when she tried to suck his cock, she could barley get his tip into her mouth without gagging.

Y/n then decided not to make her feel bad by doing this, because it'll take her a while to get him ready like this, as much as he hates to admit it, she's not really good at it, Ryan's clearly not a difficult man to please, so Y/n lifted her up from the floor and tossed her onto the bed behind them, she giggled not expecting to have done that but she couldn't say anything because he was quickly above her pressing their lips together once again.

Y/n: Today's about you...

Alexa looked a little surprised by this, Y/n knew she wasn't the most sexual person but surely she's done more then missionary and blowjobs, Y/n wanted to find out and started kissing down her small body, believe it or not, Liv's actually taller then Alexa, Liv's pants came off easier as well which Y/n found out trying to untie the knot in her shorts shorts.

He eventually got the knot undone using his teeth and pulled them down, Alexa blushed a little when she remembered she wasn't wearing any panties, Y/n tossed her shorts aside and Alexa expected him to crawl back up her so she took her top off leaving her in her bra, she struggled to get her top off though from the feeling of Y/n's tongue on her pussy.

Alexa: Oh~... What uh~ What are you doing~?

Y/n looked up to her and just smiled before diving back in, her right leg hooking over his left shoulder while her right hand gripped the back of his hair, Alexa has never had this done before and it made Y/n hate Ryan even more, how could someone not do this for the women their supposed to love and expect blowjobs, that's just not cool.

Alexa's body tensed up and started to twitch, Y/n knew these signs and gripped her right thigh still hooked over his shoulder and moved his right hand to her stomach pushing her down so he can focus on his tongue actions going faster and faster as she gripped the bedsheets before her body arch and she let it loss, Y/n didn't mind cleaning her up, she tasted really sweat.

Alexa's head hit the mattress and she panted up to the ceiling, her eyes looking like she's just been to heaven and back, Y/n smiled up to her kissing back up her body after wiping his mouth clean, she cam quite a lot like that.

Y/n hovered over her till she looked at him like he was her hero, Y/n smiled down to her with a chuckle as she still tried to catch her breath from his amazing tongue actions.

Y/n: You okay?

She nodded to him putting her right hand on his cheek, she used her thumb to rub his face while he leant down to kiss her, Alexa didn't mind he still has her taste in his mouth, this is just mind blowing to her and she wanted, no needed more so she reached down his body and gripped his now hard cock and aimed it to her recently climaxed pussy.

Y/n got what she wanted and while they still made-out, Y/n started to slowly push himself inside her, they had to break the kiss though because of how tight she was, Y/n's forehead pressed above her chest as this was causing him pain, he's only a couple of inches inside her, Alexa seemed in pain as well and that's the last thing he wanted so he pulled her bra down and started to suck and play with her tits, it seemed to work as her cry's of discomfort turned into pleasurable coo's.

Y/n took the distraction to push himself deeper and deeper inside of her, she could still feel the pain but she tried to focus on the pleasure to her chest, she's never had sex like this before and it's coming from her best friend not her husband.

Y/n: You ready...?

Y/n was comfortable inside her and moved up pushing his arms either side of her hovering above her, Alexa nodded really excited for this, Y/n could already feel her pussy clenching against him, Alexa's hands roamed his body while he gently pulled out then sunk back in, Alexa letting out loud cries every time he did, Y/n was worried he's hurting her but after a minute or so he felt her hands find his ass and pulled him into her even more, Y/n knew he was doing something right and gave Alexa the best sex she's ever had in her entire life, Ryan's gonna have to step his game up after this from now on...

==========================

(How'd I do? Take Care!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 1K 49
WWE Diva fanfictions. Updates are spontaneous. Feel free to leave a comment/request (I will do any request as long as it is not extremely weird). Enj...
19K 271 18
Yes, I'm doing this Again. I am trying to do this right! Enjoy!
49.4K 564 11
This is very different from my other stories on this account. But I've into WWE recently and have been having some massive bi panic with this sexy wo...
7.2K 230 6
My 2nd Hailee Steinfeld Story! Enjoy!