A New Life

By katsuma6

‼️MATURE CONTENT‼️ - After the war with the quincies Kisuke Urahara decides to let Grimmjow live with him in... More

Chapter One // Surprise!
Chapter Two // Thanksgiving Preparations
Chapter Three // Visitors
Chapter Four // Past Lover?
Chapter Five // Work, Work, and more Work
Chapter Six // You Called?
Chapter Seven // Secret Wants
Chapter Eight // Dual Blades
Chapter Nine // Dressing Room
Chapter Ten // Decorating
Chapter Eleven // Keep it Together
🍋Chapter Twelve // Roaming Thoughts🍋
Chapter Thirteen // Take Care
Chapter Fourteen // Phone Call
Chapter Fifteen // Soul Society
Chapter Sixteen // New Enemy
Chapter Seventeen // A Plan
Chapter Eighteen // Club Terror
Chapter Nineteen // Rabashi
Chapter Twenty One // You're Mine
Chapter Twenty Two // New Years Party
🍋Chapter Twenty Three // Be Reminded🍋
Chapter Twenty Four // Going Back
Chapter Twenty Five // Just Like Me
Chapter Twenty Six // Roomies
🍋Chapter Twenty Seven // Again🍋
Chapter Twenty Eight // Patrol
Chapter Twenty Nine // Two Left Feet
🍋Chapter Thirty // Sexy Chocolates🍋
Chapter Thirty One // Busy
Chapter Thirty Two // Leave it Behind
Chapter Thirty Three // Bikini Body
Chapter Thirty Four // Beach
🍋Chapter Thirty Five // Who You Belong To🍋
Chapter Thirty Six // Captured
Grimmy Hates Pictures.
Chapter Thirty Seven // Broken
Chapter Thirty Eight // Break In
🍋Chapter Thirty Nine // Don't Think I Won't🍋
Important!

🍋Chapter Twenty // You Drive Me Nuts🍋

476 13 0
By katsuma6

‼️WARNING. SEXUAL CONTENT.‼️
‼️ IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH SMUT JUST PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER.‼️
I'm having so much fun with the story and I want this moment to happen for character development and a sense of a stronger bond between the two.
I appreciate anyone who has read or continues to read this story. It means so much to mean I can't even express. I wanted to test the waters and here it is.
Anyways! If you're still here, please enjoy. >:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katsuma opened the bathroom door to find Grimmjow with only a towel around his waist and drying his hair with another. He cocked his head to the side with and eyebrow rose.

Katsumas face immediately turned bright red as she quickly slammed the door shut.

"I- I'm sorry! I- I thought I was alone!" Katsuma manged to stutter out. She could hear Grimmjow laughing.

She walked into the kitchen and leaned against the sink, pouring herself a glass of water. Grimmjow finally exited the bathroom now only in sweatpants.

"Never seen a man naked before?" He questioned in a joking manner.

"S-shut up!"

Grimmjow only continued walking closer.

"Damn. Why are you so flustered?"

Katsuma stiffened. She slowly sat her cup into the sink. Grimmjow completely closed the gap between them. He lips touching Katsumas ear as he spoke, sending chills down her back.

"I think you knew I was in there." He spoke now in a lowered tone.

Katsumas eyes widened.

"I didn't! I just woke up and I was.. confused."

Grimmjow scoffed. He slowly opened the gap back up between them as he backed away. He shoved his hands in his pockets as he made his way towards the chair that was placed in front of a small tv.

Katsuma swallowed whatever saliva was left in her mouth. Her eyes not leaving Grimmjows toned back. Before Grimmjow actually sat down her turned back around towards the kitchen to get a snack. As he turned he noticed Katsumas gaze and man did it only boost his massive ego.

His grin quickly spread across his face.

"See somethin ya like?"

Katsuma blinked a few times before quickly looking away. Grimmjow approached her once again leaning incredibly close to her. Katsumas breathing picked up and she shut her eyes. Grimmjow pulled away now with a box in his hand. Katsuma opened her eyes realizing he was only reaching for a snack. Her face grew red once again.

"You know..." Grimmjow spoke before heading back towards the chair. "...if you want me to kiss you, all you gotta do is ask."

He was teasing.

But... a big part of him was serious.

To his surprise Katsuma grabbed his free hand.

"I do."

Grimmjow turned his head slightly. Completely froze. Not able to comprehend what she just said.

"I've always..." she stopped talking for a moment before continuing.

"Grimmjow. I've always wanted that."

Grimmjows expression was something nobody had ever seen before. His eyes wide. His heart began pounding. Completely shocked by Katsumas words. She just openly admitted to something he has wanted for so long. So in one swift motion Grimmjow picked Katsuma up, her legs naturally wrapping around his waist and her arms around his neck. Their lips mashing together.

Katsuma expected Grimmjow to be a rough kisser but, it was deep and passionate. He sat her down on the chair as he knelt in front of her, their lips still chasing each other.

"Listen." Grimmjow panted between kisses.

"If you want me to stop just say so. Because I won't until I'm done with you."

Katsuma only became more flustered. Lightly panting for air. Her body rapidly warming up at Grimmjows words.

He crashed his lips back onto hers, tangling his fingers in her hair. The heat of the kisses grew.

Grimmjow pulled away once again. His eyes lidded with lust and his cheeks dusted with a light pink she'd never seen before until now.

"What're you thinking about?" He whispered softly while lightly squeezing her thighs.

Katsumas gaze never left his.

"I'm thinking about... how much I want you." She uttered back watching his breath hitch at her words.

Grimmjow swallowed thickly before replying.

"That's a bold statement, princess." He whispered huskily as his lips made their way to her neck. His hand slowly and carefully snaked down her back and he began pulling on her shirt.

"Can I take this off?"

Katsuma was almost unable to speak as she felt his warm lips on the sensitive spot of her neck.

"Y- yes."

Grimmjow smiled against her neck as he carefully removed her shirt and tossed it across the room. Her bare chest now right in front of him.

"Damn.." he managed to breathe out before dipping his head down and began running his tongue and mouth along the sensitive areas of her breasts.

The sensation was enough to drive Katsuma wild. She was becoming more needy for him.

Grimmjows tongue circled around her sensitive nipple before giving it a soft bite and pinching the other with his finger tips. His hand slid from her chest to the waist band of her pants.

"Can I remove this too?" He asked. His tone filled with lust.

"Please do." Katsuma uttered eagerly.

His hand slowly slid past her pants and underwear, the feeling of his bare fingers on her heat making her almost lose her composure. His lips now back to her neck with wet kisses as he easily pushed a finger inside her.

"So wet. Is that for me? You want me that bad?" He teased against her neck while placing soft bites.

Katsuma mouth fell open, her breathing becoming more shaky. She couldn't form a sentence.

"Don't make me get cocky, pretty girl." He whispered while slowly inserting a second finger inside her, curling his digits to hit that sweet spot.

Katsuma attempted to hide her moans by biting down on her lip as he picked up the pace. He noticed she was holding back.

Grimmjows hand made its way to her head, wrapping her hair around his head gently pulling her back.

"Don't be so quiet. I wanna hear ya princess. Don't hold back. Let me know how good it feels." He rasped out. Katsuma was close and he could tell by the way she was clenching around his fingers. His words only pushing her closer to the edge.

"T- the others... a- are next to... us... they'll h- hear me..." she breathed out.

Grimmjow hummed in amusement. His eyes now completely glazed with desire and his hair disheveled from Katsuma running her fingers through it.

"You're gorgeous and so sexy." He stated huskily. He knew his words would only push her closer to bliss.

"G- Grimmjow-" She croaked out as she could feel her high coming closer.

"Use your words. Tell me. What do you want?" His breathing becoming short with hers, his voice still low.

"Faster." Katsuma groaned out as Grimmjow took her bottom lip between his teeth.

He quickly picked up the pace, smirking in victory as moans began spilling from her mouth.

"That's a good girl." He stated, swallowing her moans with his kisses.

Katsuma finally reached her high as she dug her nails into his back. Grimmjow moaned softly watching her ride out her orgasm on cloud nine.

"Fuck..." he breathed out, continuing to work his fingers slowly, carefully watching her reactions.

Grimmjow swiftly lifted her off the chair, kissing her softly while carrying her to the bed.

He laid her down and hovered over her. Katsuma began tracing her fingers along his toned chest. She could feel his heart pounding. Like it was going to burst out of his chest. It made her internally giggle.

Grimmjow hovered lower, both bare chests touching. His lips continued to work magic on hers. Katsumas hand found the edge of his sweatpants, giving them a gentle tug.

Grimmjow pulled away. His gaze still clouded with desire. He stared down at Katsuma.

"Are you sure?" He asked with a shaky breath.

Katsuma smiled softly while tracing a finger up and down his arm. She was thoroughly surprised at how well mannered Grimmjow actually was. He wasn't an animal just desperate to get laid. He wanted to make sure that she was comfortable.

"I'm sure." She replied quietly.

A breathless sigh spilled from his mouth as he pulled off her underwear, along with his sweatpants. Leaving the two completely naked.

Grimmjows fingers lightly traced up and down Katsumas sides. He was taking in every curve of her body, like he was memorizing it. His lips molding into hers.

He finally lined himself up with her entrance, he gaze meeting hers.

He began pushing himself inside her. His breathing hitched as he slowly inched himself further inside her.

Katsuma was still sensitive from her earlier release but, her need for Grimmjow made her adjust rather quickly.

"Ah fuck." He groaned while squeezing her thighs and lightly thrusting into her.

Katsuma smirked as she watched Grimmjow get weak from being inside her.

"What happened to all that cockiness?" She quietly giggled out.

Grimmjows hand made its way towards her throat giving it a gentle squeeze, picking up the pace of his thrusts.

"You... do not... want me to get cocky." He panted out.

"G- God this feels... good." He continued.

Katsuma could feel him trembling. His thrusts were angled, making her tingle. She had no idea if Grimmjow truly had experience or not but, he definitely knew what to do.

He spread her knees further apart, hitting her even deeper.

The action caused Katsuma to become a whining, whimpering mess.

"You sound so good. I love hearing you like this." Grimmjow rasped out, he lips becoming sloppy on hers.

Katsuma was embarrassed of her dirty sounds. She knew she was loud but, Grimmjow loved it.

Sounds of pleasure filled the room, coming from both mouths.

Katsuma threw her head back onto the mattress, moaning even louder at Grimmjows nibbles on her exposed neck.

Her second release even more intense than the first. Her nails drug down Grimmjows back causing him to spill low and sexy moans.

Grimmjows messy hair fell into his face, forcing his eyes to look into hers.

"You're... so pretty." He panted out. His gaze was completely clouded with lust. His mouth fell ajar with shaky and quiet moans still spilling out as he rode out his high.

Katsuma still became flustered at the compliment. She felt Grimmjows full bodyweight take over her and he melted on top of her. He carefully rolled over to her side, trying to catch his breath.

After a moment of being panting messes and cooling off, Grimmjow lazily slung his arm across Katsumas waist, pulling her incredibly close. His face buried into her hair, taking in the scent. He had an absolute death grip on Katsuma. He planned on never letting her go.

Not only did Grimmjow feel comfortable having her in his arms but, he feels more at ease knowing shes safe with him and that he can protect her at her most vulnerable.

Grimmjow has only known chaos and rage.

So to have a moment like this where he doesn't have to worry about being the strongest or just simply surviving...

He's more thankful than he'll ever admit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 197 44
Ichigo and Tsubaki Kurosaki have always known that they were different from other people. After all only they could see spirits and the two men that...
7K 198 41
A/N okay the original description of this story was erase somehow. so this a new version of the story. After Ichigo got his powers back a family retu...
38.6K 1K 19
Its been a month after the winter war and ichigo is free but still saves karakura town from hollows and other enemies time to time until someone surp...
82.6K 2.2K 19
The Shinagami in Soul Society have cast Ichigo Kurosaki aside. He was forgotten by everyone. Everyone that is, except the Arrancar and Aizen, and the...