The Player's Daughter

By xxxxRYLEExxxx

Slowly I walked over to him and held out my hand. "Hi, I'm Cammei." He smirked, "Sam." "It's nice to meet y... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note
Chapter 16

Chapter 7

5.6K 124 22
By xxxxRYLEExxxx

Hey you guys! I’m so sorry for the long wait! I hope that you all will enjoy this chapter! I love the feedback I get from you! Keep it up! (: (Picture of Tyler on the side!)

~Rylee xx

                “Truth or dare?” I asked Sam. This interesting game had been going on for a little over an hour. With dares ranging from the stupidest to the grossest.

                “Truth me, baby,” He replied with a smile. God, that smile makes my heart race.

                I thought about all the possible things I could ask him. First kiss? First time with a girl? Ever been with a guy? Instead, “Where do you plan on going to college?” Is what came out.

                Sam scratched his head and sat up from the green grass that we were lying on. I smiled at the few wildflowers that had gotten stuck amongst his curls. “Julliard.”

                I then sat up, too. “What?” I pushed my hair behind my ears so that he could see my smile, “Julliard?”

                A deep chuckle came from within him, “Yes, Julliard! Most people don’t know that about me, but music is one of the most important things to me – besides you of course!” He added after seeing a look a shot at him.

                I scooted over and onto his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck before lightly kissing him on the cheek. “I think that not only is that an amazing goal,” I said then brought my voice down to a whisper, “I find it extremely sexy and very hard to resist.” I giggled as he gently tossed me off of his lap and onto the ground below. His body hovered over mine and I felt his warm, sweet breathe on my face.

                “Is this hard to resist as well?” Sam asked, his voice full of lust.

                “Hmmm..” I bit my lip as I contemplated how long I could keep this going. I heard Sam groan and knew that I had won.

                “Cammei, please, it’s been a month. One whole month. That’s like a record for me!” He screeched out. I laughed and slid out from under and rested on my arms.

                “Are you saying that I’m not worth the wait?” I asked Sam with a wink.

                His eyes shot open as he stammered out, “No! I mean yes! Of course you are! I just, it’s really hard controlling myself around you because,” I saw his eyes roam my body, “Dang girl, you is fine.”

                I burst out laughing. “I haven’t heard this side of you? Ghetto isn’t really your forte, babe.”

                “I can pull off anything.” He stated matter of factly. I narrowed my eyes and pursed my lips at him before standing up.

                I smirked at him, “Anything?” Sam’s eyes lit up as he nodded. “Well, I will probably need help taking off these grass covered clothes once we get back to the house, but it looks like you’re pretty comfortable here..” I didn’t even finish before he had stood up and jerked me towards his red Ford truck. I snickered as I fell in tow behind him, trying to keep up with his steps. I was enjoying my view of his fine as*, though.

Sam’s POV:

                I turned around at caught her staring at my butt. I came to a halt and felt her ram into my back.

                “D*mn it Sam!” She shouted, “freaking muscles.” I chuckled at her remark.

                “Hey now! It has taken a long time to get a body like this!” I replied in mock horror. Cammei rolled her eyes and started walking ahead of me. I picked her up and slung her over my shoulder.

                “Sam!” She squealed, “Put me down!”

                “Nah, I like this view,” I said as I heard her groan.

30 minutes later

                I followed Cammei up the stairs in her—“our” house and into her room. As soon as she shut the door, I shoved her up against the wall and placed my lips on hers. She opened her mouth and I invaded it. I felt her body shake from underneath mine. A moan escaped from my throat.

                “Still need help with those clothes?” I asked her, huskily. She gave me a subtle nod and I reached for the hem of her t-shirt. I slid my hands up her stomach as I kissed my way up her neck and back down the base of her collarbone. Her hands finally slid into my curls and I shivered as she started to twirl her fingers in them.

                I took the base of Cammei’s shirt and lifted it over her head. I groaned internally at the sight of her beautiful body: athletic and so amazing. I worked my hands around and loosely grasped her butt. A chuckle came from within me as she gasped slightly. She looked into my eyes before standing onto her tiptoes and pressing her lips into mine and pushing me back onto her bed.

                “I’m not helpless,” she told me breathlessly. I smirked from underneath her shirtless body.

                She slipped her soft, dainty hands underneath my shirt and worked them up and down my sculpted stomach. She lifted my Polo over my head in one quick movement and pressed her lips in the center of my abs. Cammei looked up and me with a smirk on her face as she straddled my waist and hovered her face inches above mine. Suddenly, I flipped her over and pinned her small wrists above her ahead. I smiled at the sight of her hair spilling around. She bit her lip as I released her wrists and sneaked my hands to her back and unclipped her bra.

                Cautiously, I slid it off of her arms and moaned at the sight before me.

                “Cammei! I’m home!” Both of our heads shot up at the sound of her mom’s voice downstairs.

                “Sh*t,” I swore as I stood up and slipped my shirt on. “I hope you know that this will continue later.” I winked at Cammei as she was putting her bra back on.

                A slight blush crept up her cheeks. “Well, I think I can make some time for that.” I smiled at her reply. She was so amazing. After she finished throwing her shirt back on, we went outside and she looked over the balcony into the living room.

                “Hey Mom! Sam and I are upstairs!” She shouted down.

                “Alright! Hi, Samuel!” I winced at the name Taylor insisted on calling me.

                “’Sup!” I replied to her. “Do I have practice today?” What can I say? She may not be my real mom, but I still need someone to remind me of things.

                “Yes,” she started, “Cameron’s already at the school, so you might want to head on!”   

                I looked down at a frowning Cammei. “Sorry, Cam.”

                “Ugh, fine.” She said before storming into her room. I chuckled, she’s such a kid.

                I walked down the hall and into my room where I picked up my black soccer bag and tossed my cleats into them. Finally, I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs.

                “Bye Cammei! Bye Mrs. T!” I shouted at them before walking into the garage where I had parked my Ford Raptor. Bada*s truck if I must say so myself.

                I hopped in the and threw my bad onto the passenger side. I turned on the stereo and then fired up the ignition. I smiled at the sound of my pipes as I backed out into the street.

I did it for the girl dancin' in the sunset

 Get to see her sippin' on Corona, little silhouette

 Did it for the moonlight, slow ride, slidin' over by my side

 Been waiting on that all night kiss, I did it for the girl

                I continued jamming out to one of my favorite songs as I sped down the highway toward school. I smiled as I remembered the activity that had almost happened just minutes ago. I wonder if after we sleep together I’ll still have the same feelings for her. She just seems so different from other girls, but she does have an even worse rep than I do.       

                Suddenly, my phone buzzed. I looked at the screen and saw ‘Tyler’ pop up. “D*mn Simmons,” I cursed outloud.

                “Hello,” I answered.

                “Sam, meet me in the student parking lot before practice,” Tyler told me flatly.

                I raised an eyebrow, “Why should I?”

                “Because I need to talk to you,” he started, “Just talk.”

                “Fine man, whatever,” I agreed then shut the phone.

                This douche better have something good to say. Wasting good warm-up time to “just talk”. I turned into the concrete slab of space that was our parking lot and drove over to Tyler’s blue Jeep. As he saw me drive up, he got out and leaned against the door of his car. I put my truck in park as I finally came up beside him. I stepped out I went around so that I was facing him.

                “So what is it?” I questioned Tyler, looking into his eyes.

                “I just thought that you might want to see something,” he told me with a smirk on his face.

                My eyes narrowed at the sound of his remark. “What do you mean?”

                Slowly he pulled his phone out of his pocket and searched for something. “Someone sent me this. Apparently they saw Cammei and some guy getting down in the locker-room.

                Some piece inside of me broke then, my heart maybe. Or maybe it was pride. “Excuse me?” I asked in disbelief.

                I took Tyler’s phone out of his extended hand and clenched my jaw at the picture. It was a photo of Cammei’s bare back pressed against a guy. I couldn’t tell who, but I could see his hands draped across her chest, covering her breasts. “What the f*ck is this?” I growled.

                “Don’t ask me, bro,” he cleared his throat, “some random number sent it to me and said that they were going to get a soccer ball that they had left and saw this happening..”

                I shook my head in disbelief, no way could this be happening. “Why should I believe you?”

                “Because I’m the one that’s known Cammei for ten years. I’m the one who was witnessed the many heartbreaks that she has caused. I have personally been a victim,” he replied, taking his phone back from my clenched hand.

                “So she cheated on me.” I stated more than asked, “Son of a b*tch.” Tyler nodded his head. “I can’t f*cking believe this!”

                That slut. That nasty little slut. Who the hell does she think she is? I pulled out my phone and dialed her number.

                “Hey babe!” Cammei answered cheerfully.

                “Don’t f*cking ‘babe’ me,” I snarled, “You are such a little whore.”

                “What the hell are you talking about Sam?” She asked me, I could her the tears in her voice.

                “Oh don’t play victim, Cam. I know what you did. What happened to loving me? What happened to ‘changing’ for me? What happened to not being the same anymore? I thought that you were serious about stopping your old ways."

                “Sam please,” she begged, “What are you talking about?”

                I twisted my nose up in disgust. “I saw the picture you slut. I should’ve seen this coming. Once a player always a player right? Yeah, I hope you know what ‘we’ are over. Are were ‘we’ ever an actual thing?”

                I heard her sniffling on the other end, for a split second I felt bad, but that went away as soon as I thought about the picture again. “I am sorry. For whatever you think happened, I’m sorry. I don’t know what picture you’re talking about. And yes, we were always a thing. I never cheated on you. I don’t understand what you are talking about, Sam.”

                I rolled my eyes, “You’re dead to me, Cammei.” I told her before hanging up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 24.9K 29
"You should really tell him soon," Austin said as he walked closer to me. "It's complicated," I sighed, avoiding eye contact with the greek god stan...
3.3K 26 25
[ THE FIRST CHAPTERS ARE CRINGE ASF BUT I PROMISE IT GETS BETTER] ''What are you doing on the desk?'' He asked coldly. I looked at him in the eyes. ...
440K 12.9K 34
Blaze White is the New Girl at the Prep school in her mothers old home town. But her only goal for senior year is to keep a low profile, no friends...
1.3K 64 12
When Enid Jones a straight A student and a perfect Islamic daughter any parent would wish to have, won a scholarship to the prestigious Montrose Acad...