MY DENTIST

Af fiction_007

A quirky librarian falls for an icy dentist. She doesn't want to have anything to do with him but they keep r... Mere

PRE-REVIEW
prologue
{CHAPTER: 1.1}
{CHAPTER: 1.2}
{CHAPTER 2.1}
{CHAPTER 2.2}
{Chapter 3.1}
{Chapter 3.2}
{Chapter 4.2}
{Chapter 5}
{Chapter 6}
{chapter 7}
{CHAPTER 8}
{CHAPTER 9}
{CHAPTER 10}
{CHAPTER 11}
{CHAPTER 12}
{CHAPTER 13}
{CHAPTER 14}
{CHAPTER 15}
announcement📢
{CHAPTER 16}
{CHAPTER 17}
{CHAPTER 18}
{CHAPTER 19}

{Chapter 4.1}

49 2 0
Af fiction_007

....

He has always believed that the treatment given to patients by orthodontics should be both psychological and physical.

While thinking about this, the phone vibrated a few times, and he took it out to take a look. It was a text message from an unfamiliar number: Is this Kim Taehyung?

Taehyung stood up, left the living room, walked to the balcony outside the dining room and dialled the phone back. "Is this Kim Taehyung? "The man on the other end of the phone asked.

"I am." He replied.

"I'm park jimin , man, your number hasn't changed. Are you free? Come out to catch up?"

After making an appointment for a meeting place, Taehyung said a few words to the old man and drove out.

Park jimin was a classmate of his while studying in Philadelphia. He said he was a classmate, but he was actually just an classmate, but he was actually just an alumnus. One holiday, Jimin's landlord, the old lady, passed away. Her children and grandchildren were about to sell their real estate. Suddenly, he had no house to live in. They happened to know that Taehyung, a fellow in medical school, had spare rooms, so they asked him for help. Later, the two gradually became friends. After a few years, Jimin went to Singapore, and Kim Taehyung returned to teach at A university.

In the bar, Jimin's first words when he saw Taehyung were: "This kid hasn't changed at all."

Jimin is slightly older than Taehyung, but when he first came to xxx University for medicine from korea, Kim Taehyung was about to graduate.

At that time, Taehyung was a well- known young top student in the circle. His age and grades were all amazing. According to his conditions, he could go to a top medical school, but he stayed in Pennsylvania. He usually doesn't like to interact with people, and he always kept a distance from strangers, he rarely reads gossip, but on the other hand, jimin has a sweet mouth and an easy-going personality. Naturally, he attracts girls more than he does.

Taehyung glanced at him and sat down.

"Still teaching? "Jimin asked.

"Ok."

"Got a wife?"

"No. "After answering, Taehyung asked back for the first time, "How about you?"

"Me? "Jimin smiled, "It's the same as usual."

Jimin said again: "You are the only one who is ungrateful. I made several phone calls, but it is either the phone didn't go through, or you couldn't come as you had something to do."

"How many days are you back for?" Taehyung asked.

"I will leave in the evening. I am back home for a seminar and flying off at eleven o'clock. "

Taehyung nodded and turned to ask, "What do you want to drink?"

"Let's not return without getting drunk?

"I want to drive, don't you have to take a plane? "Taehyung said.

"Teasing you. " Jimin smiled, "I have quit drinking. I can't drink like I did when I was studying. I have to be restrained. If my hands are shaking in a few years, how can have surgery?" "

Jimin then suggested: "Let's have some beer. "

Hearing this, Taehyung turned around and asked the waiter to get the wine.

Jimin sighed: "You used to be better than me in everything. You shouldn't have returned home. It's better to develop outside."

"You have sisters who can take care of things at home, which is different from me. "Taehyung replied.

The two of them touched their glasses without a word, and after a while, half a dozen of them drank beer. When the time was almost up, jimin took a taxi to the airport. Taehyung put him in the car and stood alone on the side of the street. He has good alcohol tolerance but he doesn't like to drink. Maybe, as Jimin said, he requires fine work on his hands, so he can't drink too much. At this moment, he doesn't dare to drive anymore.

He looked at his watch, expecting that the old man must have fallen asleep, so he simply walked a few laps by himself to relax.

It was originally sunny during the day, with the sun shining brightly, but at night it was colder with little wind. He came out of Bar Street, walked around the square by the river, and then went back.

At this moment, when the bar street was lively, two young girls came out from inside. A child of about six or seven years old stood up from the steps in the dark and followed, "Sister, I'm hungry. Give me some money." He repeated it several times while walking, even grabbing the corners of their clothes.

The two girls couldn't help it. Looking at the dirty child next to them, they took some change from their wallets and gave it to him. The child stopped happily and raised the banknotes in his hand across the street. In an instant, a group of dirty children suddenly jumped out of the darkness, like a swarm of hornets with a signal, rushed over from the other side of the road, and chased the two girls together, with the words in their mouths: "I'm hungry, give me some money."

The two girls were so frightened by this battle that they turned around and ran into the bar where they had just come out to ask for help.

The security guard of the bar heard the news, and walked out and yelled, and the children scattered in pieces again.

Kim Taehyung stood behind them and could see these clearly. One of the youngest children ran the slowest in fear. Through the flickering light, Taehyung suddenly saw the child's face, his heart moved, and he grabbed the child while the other party was about to escape from him.

He squatted down, clasped the child's hand and said, "Let uncle see your face."

How could the child be obedient and kept twisting around, but he desperately refused to do so, so Taehyung let go of his other hand to clamp the child's chin.

The child's face was the same as he guessed, with a piece missing from the middle of the nose and the middle of the lips. It is a very serious cleft lip and palate. The child seemed to be very concerned about the defect and turned his head hard. Taehyung was afraid of hurting him, so he didn't dare to push too hard, so he had to say, "If you are obedient, I will let you go."

The child nodded.

He didn't know that when he let go, the child was like a loach, and he jumped out a few meters away as soon as he ran away. After catching up with his companion, he looked back at Taehyung. Taehyung wanted to chase a few steps, but when he saw that the children wanted to continue to run across the road, lest a car hit them, he had to give up.

After going around like this, the drunkenness in his body basically disappeared, and he stopped a taxi to go home.

Han Jae returned to Carol's, flipped out the phone that had been broken in half and put it abc together. After turning it on, there was no network signal, so she opened the back cover and pounded the card slot again before returning to normal. However, the phone had no previous call information, and she didn't know who had called her just now, as it had gotten smashed by her.

Jiwoo said, "Wu Yang won't be here at night, so she said that they will have dinner in the department."

"It's almost the New Year, and there are dinners everywhere. Our unit will go on an outing next week. The curator said that you can take your family members. Will you go?"

"Where to go for an outing?"

"Dongshan, soak in hot springs."

"Don't waste it for nothing! "Jiwoo smiled.

After that, Jiwoo began to leave the customers in the store, opened the shopping website, and figured out what swimsuit to wear, "Hey, who is going in your club?"

Han Jae said, "You might as well just ask if there are any handsome guys.

"Those who know me surely know me. "Jiwoo laughed.

"Don't dream, it's not that you haven't seen it before. Is it either terrible or attached, otherwise does my mother still need to take me to have plastic surgery?"

"You finally admit that you are undergoing plastic surgery. "Jiwoo said.

"After a while,Jiwoo asked again: "Do you think I look good in a one-piece, or in a segmented style?"

"It looks best if you don't wear it. "Han Jae replied solemnly.

"Han Jae , you have been corroded by the women in your club. "

"I have always been pure."

Jiwoo glanced at her, "It's not that I haven't eaten with your club."

Han Jae always called Jiwoo when she used to sing karaoke at small dinners in the club. She has now resigned from her job and is taking care of Carol's by herself. Except for her former classmates, she basically has no interpersonal contacts and knows very little of the opposite sex. Therefore, as long as the club has group activities, whether AA or public funding, Han Jae and Wu Yang will call Jiwoo whenever circumstances permit.

When the cafe was about to close after a while, Jiwoo's mother came to the door and made a special trip to deliver her a good soup. Mother Ma greeted Han Jae to eat and drink together. Mother Ma is the kind of middle-aged woman who can speak very well. There is basically no generation gap with Jiwoo. She talks about idol dramas on TV while eating. Han Jae smiled and watched their mother and daughter chatting enthusiastically, almost unable to interrupt.

The next day, Han Jae opened the forum when she went to work, and the pages were almost full of posts from yesterday's event, as well as many live photos. After a while, she found a private message from Ning Feng on the station: Han Jae, the website is going to set up a cycling club, do sign up for you?

She wanted to ask when it was and whether it would waste time, but after a closer look, he had already gone offline, so she gave up.

These past few days coincided with the beginning of the children's winter vacation. It happened to be when the library was lively and busy. In addition, the beginning of February was the Spring Festival holiday.(a

I don't know much about foreign holidays so please co-operate")There are many things such as year-end debriefing and summaries for clubs like them. If you want to ask for leave, it will be extremely difficult.

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶TO BE CONTINUED༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Saranghae💜

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

9K 388 25
‹completed› → There's this two young boys who were best friends since they were born. They shared the same age, but not the same surname ; Kim & Je...
202 19 6
-Taehyung, a spirited university student, finds himself at odds with his stoic bodyguard, Jungkook. Determined to shake off Jungkook's watchful eye...
9.6K 441 24
Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin run an animal shelter, a successful one. Min Yoongi is the resident vet and he has a crush on the dog warden, Jung Hoseok...
7.2K 253 32
taekook fanfic, where jungkook and taehyung meet in a hospital support group. Jungkook putting up a cold flirty facade, taehyung hiding behind his sm...