DOM & Little Academy 1

By monasabay0010

Part 1. This is part of the Tiggger saga. Before anyone knew about vampires and them taking over the word, th... More

1. What if?
2. Getting to know you
3. Learning
4. The end of the beginning
5. Memos
6. Waking up is hard to do
7. I liked it better when I was all alone
8. First time daddy troubles.
9. Stress to having a daddy
10. More then 1 friend?
11. A meeting
12. Rules?
13. First day of school
14. Morpheus
15. Play date
16. Recap and then some
17. The meeting
18. Fallout
19. Quarantine
20. Q & A
21. More questions then answers
22. Kitty and Cat
23. James
24. Tim and Tyler
25. Tiggger
26. Dragons
27. HELP
29. A REAL Family
30. Tiggger's recap
31. Tiggger's gift
32. Girl problems
33. Love, Lost?
34. Mates.
35. Arrival
36. Mother's story
37. 1+1=22
38. A promise.
39. Wake up to a new brother/puppy
40. King Tiggger
41. Michel
42. Glenn
43. Ruby
44. New babies
45. Baby Glenn
46. Looking back?
47. Pieces part 1
48. Pieces part 2
49. Pieces part 3
50. Pieces part 4
51. For now

28. Punishments

2.2K 60 28
By monasabay0010

4641 Words

    The next couple of days were better for the family of 7. James was retested along with the others. He was definitely a Little. But at times he would show his dominant side as well. Tyler and Tim also had there classification changed. Nether one of them would be going back to another academy. They both had a little Dom in them, but they both were more of the sub-Daddy. As a team they could have a Little of there own. But without a partner, they were not dominant enough. Mary and Zake were both perfect to be a Mommy and Daddy Doms, but no longer were Masters anymore.

    For now, Kendria stayed looking the way she was. She was Cat to everyone now, and she was starting to fit in to the odd little family nicely. There was no need to retest her or Tiggger, at least for the moment. And her true identity was not going to be public knowledge. This was the academy that she died in after all. Nobody thought that it would be a good idea of others finding out who she really was. So a whole new file was made for her. She was now Cat, a 3 year old that was staying here for the time being. A friend of Tiggger's that had no parents to take care of her. Only her grandpa Morpheus, that was staying here as a teacher and doctor for Tiggger's special needs. Other people didn't need to know that it was actually Cat that knew what Tiggger really needed.

    The part about Tiggger being part Dragon was going to come out eventually. But for now, that was still a secret as well. Most, if not all of the Doms excepted Tiggger as is. And now that Cat was taking all the same classes as him, they excepted her too. This however did cause some miner problems for Cat at the beginning. But with Tiggger always by her side, it got easer for her. Of corse there was always the comments about a baby having classes with them. But when she stood up on her chair to answer questions the first day, it got easer for the others to see her more of an equal then a Little. When a 3 year old little girl can answer questions that others couldn't, that fixed a lot of the problems for her. But the next moment, when she asked to be changed because of her small size, people took notice of her even more.

    Just like when Tiggger first got there, most of the Doms wanted to be near her. They wanted to help if they could. But they also remembered what happened when they got to close to Tiggger before. And he was right there and growled at them when they started to surround her to "help" get her changed. They backed off and Tiggger got tapped on his noes for his good deed. "Tiggger, I'm fine. No growling at people. They were just trying to help me is all. I am perfectly safe." Immediately after, she hugged him and thanked him for protecting her.

    In the very next class another Dom picked her up without permission and wouldn't let her go. Cat asked politely at first, but the Dom wasn't letting her go. Tiggger was staring at what was happening and really wanted to growl at him. Everyone in the room was watching, but didn't do anything. They were shocked that anyone would pick someone up without permission. Especially a new student, or little girl in this case. Finally Cat tried to turn to Tiggger and she asked for help. A low rumble could be heard from him and that finally got the Doms attention.

    Unfortunately for the Dom he wasn't quite smart enough to understand that Tiggger was holding back a lot. When that Dom looked down at Tiggger and said. "What? Is this your girlfriend or something? Are you going to try and protect her from me? What can you do little kitty? You're just Zake's pet after all."

    For Tiggger it wasn't the girlfriend comment that did it. It wasn't even the Pet comment. That he could understand now, with the way he looked and what he has experienced here. But it was the fact that this Dom challenged him. Something you never do to a Drake or a Dragon, is challenge them in there territory. And Tiggger claimed this academy as his territory. Not just the place, but everyone in it. If someone was getting hurt, he was going to protect them. This was something he decided after Cat helped him the other day. He was pretty much out of it for a whole day, and everyone was there to help him. At home. In the cafeteria. Even in the hallways when someone passed, they would pet him and keep walking. He enjoyed all of that. And he wasn't going to let this "Dom" challenge him in his territory and get away with it.

    When Tiggger's rumbling got louder, everyone in the room backed away slowly. They had no clue what he was capable of. They had heard rumors about Zake's black eye. Some of them were in the cafeteria when he warned them all about protecting "his" family. They felt his aura then. But none of them could feel it now. And that's what really scared them now. "She is my family." He said in a fearsome growl. "Put her down now." He finished. He was doing his best not to scare anyone this time like he did last time.

    For everyone else in the room, this display of control actually scared them even more. They all backed to the walls, including Tyler that had brought them to his math class for the first time. Everyone heard him say. "Oh shit" as his back hit the wall. But this Dom was to stupid to understand that he had just put his life in danger. He smirked down at Tiggger and said. "Or what? What's a little thing like you going to do about it?"

    That's when Cat said. "Tiggger, please don't kill him." then she did the oddest thing. She tucked her arms in, closed her eyes, and went lip in the Dom's arms. That's all that Tiggger could take. She had just told Tiggger that he could do what he needed to do. She had just made herself as small as she could to help him have room too.

    It was over in a flash. Most of the Doms and the teacher didn't even see what happened. They were all looking, but Tiggger was just to fast to see. Cat was in Tiggger arms and the Dom was quite literally planted in the wall behind where he was standing a second before. "I protect my family." was all Tiggger said as he was now hugging Cat. Cat hugged him back and opened her eyes. She asked if the Dom was dead. But Tiggger smiled and said. "You say not to. But he no touch you no more. He need grandpa Morph. See how he like cast for a while." Then he carried her to his chair and sat her down.

    He looked over at the others in the room and said. "Daddy Ty, he need grandpa, he hurt." Then he looked at the teacher and said. "Sorry I interrupt you class. I try not to do it again. I promise." Then he hug his head and walked to one of the corners and stood there with his noes almost touching it. He knew he broke the rules. And he was willing to take his punishment for it. He had even handed Blacky to Cat so she wouldn't have to stand in the corner with him.

    The shock of what happened took a while to wear off. The moment Tyler could think again, he called Morph and told hem what happened. Morph only took a couple of minutes to get there. He saw Tiggger in the corner, but didn't saw anything to him. He just got the Dom out of the room as quickly as he could.

    The moment that was done the teacher called Tiggger to his desk. By then everyone else was in there seats and was watching intensely. The teacher asked Tiggger why he hurt the Dom. Tiggger said. "He not let go of Cat when she asked." He had been standing in the corner for a good 10 minutes when the teacher called him, and his legs were getting tired. But he stood there waiting to see if he was going to get in anymore trouble. He didn't and he went and sat on the floor next to Cat. A moment later he was picked up by Tyler and put on his lap.

    By then that class was almost over and Tiggger was already tired. He had really worked hard not to scare everyone. He thought he did a good job of it. But when he got to the next class, some of the Doms didn't want him playing with there Littles. Word had spread like wildfire about Tiggger attacking a Dom twice his size. Not just that he attacked him, but also that he put the Dom in the hospital wing. The attention that was on Cat was now gone. It was all now on that scare and dangerous cat-boy named Tiggger.

    By the time they got to the cafeteria for lunch, most wouldn't go near any of them. But everyone stared at them. Everyone in his little family felt the tension in the room as they entered. Something had to be done, but none of them knew what to do. They got there lunch and sat down at there normal table. All eyes were on them as they started to eat. Tiggger refused to eat. He knew that he was no longer welcome here. They were all scared of him now. His plan of acting like a baby backfired. And he was really enjoying being a baby too. He had finally quit acting and let his Little side come out for real. And it was all thinks to his family. This group of people that excepted him for who we really was. But now that was all gone. With just one act, he had lost it all again. Yes, it was to protect Cat. And he would do that again. But he felt sad knowing that he was going to lose his home again. More importantly his friends and family. He knew that they were not going to want him around anymore. Not after what he had done.

    So he sat there looking down at his food as the others ate and drank around him. He eventually started to silently cry. Nobody saw at first as his tears started to fall from his face. But when he sniffed Zake hired him and looked down at him. Zake picked him up in his arms and asked why he was crying. At first Tiggger just shook his head not wanting to talk or tell him what was wrong. But when Zake taped his noes and reminded him that one of the new rules was to tell Daddy when something is wrong, he didn't want to brake another rule today.

    "I scary." Tiggger finally said and sniffed again. Then the floodgates opened and he couldn't hold back the tears or the words that came next. "They all scared of me now." He said almost yelling. "They think I hurt that bad person just because I wanted to. They not know that he bad. They not know that him not let go of Cat." He started crying harder after that. "Now...Now I lose my family cause you not want scary cat-boy around. You not want me no more. I no have nowhere to go no more. All my home is gone now. I lose everything again. I was only trying to protect Cat from bad man. An I do it again. But now I lose everything again. And I not want to lose you. I not want to lose daddy or mommy. I not want to lose brothers or sister ether. I...I prodect them all like I prodect Cat. But they no want me round ether. An...an I lose everything again." He ended in almost a whisper that everyone could hear. His head was down and the tears just kept coming. His whole body was shaking at this point from his sobs.

    Zake pulled Tiggger in to a strong hug and told him that he wan't going to lose anyone or anything. But he kept crying. Then Zake asked "Who was it that you were going to protect?"

    That caught Tiggger off guard and he almost stopped crying right then. He waved his arm indicating everyone in the room and said "All of them. I protect all of them daddy. You know that. I no let them get hurt. The Dragons will be here in a couple of days and you need me to help. But I scary and they not want me here no more. I a scary cat-boy that they no want awound. So I have go. I no stay were I no wanted. But I stay close. I have protect family. I have protect school. And I have protect people in school too." He said nodding at the end like he was making up his mind or coming up with a plain.

    "So, even if these others don't want you here, you would still protect them form the Dragons that are coming?" Zake asked And Tiggger nodded. "And even if me and Mommy didn't want you any more, witch is impossible by the way. We will always want you. But you would still protect us too?" He nodded again. "And what exactly happened in math class? Why did you hurt that other Dom?"

    Tiggger huffed then and said. "I told you already. Ty told you too. The bad man picked up Cat with no permission. Then she asked nicely for him to put her down. She ask 3 times and he no put her down daddy. She did. I hear her. But then she ask for help and I growled at him. But he still no put her down. Then I tell him to put her down. But still no put her down! Then, he say that she my girlfriend. Then he say I just you pet. And I warned him with another growl. But still he no put her down. Then Cat say no kill him and she went all still and here eyes close. I thought he was hurting her. I not like that. So I take her from him. I had to daddy! She getting hurt by him! I had to move his hands away from her and then I pushed him away from her. That all I did. I could have pushed him throw the wall, but I no do that. Cat say no kill him. I wanted to for him hurting Cat. But I no do that. Cat say no, so I don't. Then I say sorry to teacher for interrupting class and go stand in corner. I know I brake rules daddy. But Cat getting hurt. And I no like a Little getting hurt. And Cat a Little like me."

    Zake smiled broadly at Tigger. "So Cat asked 3 time to be put down?" Tiggger nodded. "Then you warned him about 5 times to put her down. Including the growls?" He nodded again. "And only after you thought she was being hurt by him did you step in and take her from him?" Tiggger nodded again with a whispered "es" as his tears started to flow freely again. "And after all that you even apologized to the teacher for disrupting his class. Then you put yourself in the corner?"

    Tiggger nodded and said. "I know I brake rules. So I have to be punished for it. So I gave Blacky to Cat, and went to corner."

    "Do you know what is supposed to happen when a punishment is over?" Zake asked him. Tiggger shook his head. "After a punishment is over and you have a talk with your mommy or daddy, then it is done. There is no more punishment after that. Actually there is supposed to be what is called aftercare. And what that is, is where the mommy or daddy gives you cuddles. Have you gotten your cuddles yet?" Tiggger shook his head then was immediately engulfed in a tight hug by Zake. "You are not going anywhere baby. You did the right thing. You protected your little sister. If anyone has a problem with you protecting your sister, or another Little, then they shouldn't be here. You are a good boy. A very good boy. I am very proud of you."

    Tiggger cried some more after that. But those were happy tears. He found out that he wasn't going to lose anything. He got to keep his family. He got to keep his home. Unfortunately, he was to tired to eat solid food at that point. But his daddy held him and fed him one of his bottles until he fell sleep. Then his daddy glared at all the people in the room that just heard there entire conversation.

    "You all just heard his firsthand account of what happened. You can ask Tyler about what he saw and heard too. Then there's the teacher you can ask. 8 times that idiot was warned. 8 times others had the chance to step in and do something. Nobody helped my little girl. My little boy had to help her. And you all are trying to punish him? You all should be apologizing to him for what you are doing. You all made my Little cry. I'm ashamed to go to this school right now." Then he got up and walked out. His family right on his heals.

    That day the rumor mill was working overtime. The Tiggger family stayed in there rooms all day and played. That is what they were called after that day. The Tiggger family. You see, just before dinner time Michel came with Sam to there rooms. He said that he finally heard about what happened. Sam wasn't feeling that good so they were staying in and had no clue what had happened. But when 15 people come to your door and ask you to talk to Tiggger and his family. Well, you do it. Everyone knew that Michele and Sam were friends with the Tiggger family. And everyone wanted the family to come to dinner in the cafeteria. They didn't know how to apologize for what they did or thought about Tiggger. So they planned something in the cafeteria at dinner time.

    The family agreed to go after some convening from Michel and Sam. After the diaper bag was packed they started the walk there. From the end of there hallway, all the way to the cafeteria, people stood or knelt on ether side. They all said some sort of an apology. Some by word, and some with a small gift. These gifts were things like a balloon or a card. Some people would pet Tiggger to show that they were not scared of him. Those he liked the best. When they got to the cafeteria Tiggger had about a dozen balloons he was holding on to. And maybe 6 cards. But he was smiling the whole way there.

    When they got to the doors they were closed as normal. But 2 people opened the doors after asking for tiggger to walk in. Zake put him down and Tiggger walked through the doors. All the tables were moved off to the sides. In the middle was a huge pile of pillows and stuffed animals. Mixed in with those were all the Littles. The Mommies and Daddies were all in the seats around the edges. On one wall was a banner that said TIGGGER'S DINNER.

    Nobody screamed or yelled. They all knew he had sensitive ears. But what they did do was talk to him. They said things like "Great job protecting your sister." And "I'm proud of you for standing up to a bully". Some apologized to him. And others just petted him. Others were asking to set up play dated. Sam had grabbed his and Cat's hand and pulled them in to the pile of pillows. Tiggger was hugging Blacky tightly as they approached the pile of Littles that were all bigger then he was. He was not a person that liked crowds. And this was a big crowd of people. But when Sam told him that they were all Littles like him, for some reason he felt better about it.

    Until now he never was around a lot of people. His family of now 7, was the biggest crowd he had ever been around. But when someone almost yelled "Pillow fight", and he was promptly hit with a pillow. His fears somehow disappeared as he went on the offensive and hit that person back with a pillow.

    For a bunch of Littles having a pillow fight, they were very quiet. Everyone including Cat was having fun. That is until someone bleu a whistle. One quick blow was all it took to get everyone's attention. All the kids stopped what they were doing and looked at where it came from.

    Morph was standing there with the whistle. "Everyone grab a pillow and your teddy, then take a seat. It's dinner time." That's when it got a little loud. But nothing Tiggger couldn't handle for a short time. "This dinner is in honor of Tiggger and his bravery. He not only stood up to a bully. But he also protected his sister from that same bully. Who I might add is now in the hospital wing recovering. When he is well enough he is getting kicked out of this academy. We will not allow bullies here. Remember that, all of you." He looked at everyone then said. "Let dinner be served."

    People came from everywhere. They all had plates of food and drinks. They went to the Littles first and got them settled. Oversized plastic plates the size of trays were given to every Little. But not one utensil was handed out. Mac&cheese, chicken nuggets, mashed potatoes, cheese veggies, were just some of the things that were on there plates. They all were going to be a mess by the end.

    But when Tiggger looked around he saw that nobody was sitting at the tables anymore. Everyone was sitting on a pillow, on the floor. Something else he noticed was that there was no sound of a fork or a spoon touching a plate. He stood up and looked around. What he saw was everyone eating there food with there hands. Zake saw that he was standing and so he stood too. Tiggger tilted his head in an unspoken question. Zake smiled knowing what he was thinking.

    "This is an apology from the whole academy. We all messed up. We failed one of our Littles. That includes me as well. As your Daddy Dom, I should have been able to handle this a lot better. But I didn't know how. I even asked for help this time. But those I asked didn't know ether. But at lunch, when you yelled all your worries out for all to hear. You solved it yourself. I could only help a little. So as our punishment, all the Doms have agreed to this dinner. And to eat it just like you. A Master becomes a Slave or a Pet for a time. A Mommy Or Daddy becomes a Little for a time. The minimum amount of time is from when dinner starts until we leave this room. So I hope nobody has to go to the bathroom. Or that you planed ahead and already put on your diaper."

    There was a gasp from some of the Littles. "I'm only talking about the Doms, not the Littles. So no worries little ones. Tiggger, the time is up to you. You get to tell us when our punishment is over. We failed you. And we are all sorry. So eat your dinner and decide how long our punishment will be for." Zake sat back down and watched as Tiggger stood there.

    About 2 minutes he stood there watching all these Doms eating with there hands as punishment. As punishments go, this was a fun one. But he knew that there were other things these people would have to do eventually. He did not want them to have to do that. Not as a punishment. He did not feel right having them have to do that. Nobody should have to do that.

    The staff were the only ones that were not getting punished right now. They were along the walls waiting for people to get done eating. And for some reason, nobody at the time understood why, Tiggger started to growl. It started really low where no one could hear. But as it got louder, those around him started to hear him and looked at him. Pretty soon all the Littles quit eating and were staring at him.

    His growl built up and started reverberating from the walls. Everyone was now staring at him. Most not knowing why or how he was doing what he was doing. But one person knew exactly how and why he was growling the way he was. Cat stood up and said. "No Tiggger. Not here and not now." He wasn't stopping. "Tiggger, you will scare the Littles if you keep that up. You need to stop. They won't understand and it will scare them." He still wasn't stopping. "Please Tiggger, at least let me explain it to them first." That got him so slow his growling, but he didn't stop.

    "Everyone, you need to listen to me for a moment. This is really important." Everyone started to look her direction. "You all just submitted to a Dragon. Tiggger is part Dragon. The old laws state that once you submit to a Dragon you belong to that Dragon. What that means now a days, is he will become your King. When he is done you will feel a little tingling and that's all. But to other Dragons, that means you all are under his protection. I could have just lied to you and not told you about the King part. But other Dragons are coming in a couple of days. They will know what he is about to do. For your safety, stay still and let it happen. You really don't have a choice in this, not now."

    She finished her little speech and then called his family to him. She had them make a circle around him and hold hands. He looked at her and she joined the circle. She knew now that she wanted to be part of his family. "When he releases his magic, we will get the brunt of it. Everyone, get a good grip on each other. We will feel more then a tingle.

    His growling increased again and the ones in the circle could feel it down to there bones. It didn't quite hurt, but it wasn't that present ether. It kept building and building. Right before it started to hurt he turned his head up and he let out a roar. Everyone in the room was taken by surprise by his "ROAR". How such a little thing could make such a huge sound was beyond them all. But as fast as it came, it was gone. Before he collapsed he said 2 words.

"Punishment over"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 1.2K 27
ទោះអូនមិនមែនជាមនុស្សដំបូងតែអូនជាមនុស្សចុងក្រោយហើយណា ដែរចូលមកក្នុងជីវិតបង!!♥️ GEMINI X FOURTH (TOP). (BTT)
He is... By ;)

Short Story

10.1K 877 18
This was originally going to be in my book of oneshots but it felt too long, so it will be a short book instead.
18.6K 348 31
Short scenarios for your favorite characters! (Well the male characters at least) The characters included are Alastor, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious, Husk...
107K 4.4K 62
➽Just short love stories...❤ ⇝❤️. ⇝🖤. ⇝♥️. ⇝💙. ⇝🩷. ➽🤍 Ongoing ➽🤎 Upcoming [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradually.]