Imprint From Out Of Town {Sta...

By EmeraldLuna14

Derek, Scott and Stiles are visiting other packs nearby in hopes of forming alliances. They find themselves i... More

Chapter 1: Detour
Chapter 2: Forks
Chapter 3: La Push
Chapter 4: Vampire?
Chapter 5: Good and Bad
Chapter 6: What's an Imprint?
Chapter 7: Chill Out Man
Chapter 8: Sites to See
Chapter 9: Dog fight
Chapter 10: Silver Wolf
Chapter 11: Timing
Chapter 12: Imprint
Chapter 13: The decision
Chapter 14: Beach date
Chapter 15: His Mate
Chapter 16: The Cullens
Chapter 17: One more day
Chapter 18: A momentary goodbye
Chapter 19: Home sweet...
Chapter 20: Telling the sheriff
Chapter 21: Book a flight
Chapter 22: Meeting the sheriff
Chapter 23: The Hale-McCall Pack
Chapter 24: Pack trials
Chapter 25: Jackass
Chapter 26: Alone Time
Chapter 27: Freaky
Chapter 28: Christmas
Chapter 29: Can't we at least have Christmas?
Chapter 30: Sparring
Chapter 31: Battle plans
Chapter 32: A pause
Chapter 33: Multipack
Chapter 34: Anticipation
Chapter 35: Battle
Chapter 36: Jake
Chapter 37: Home
Chapter 38: An engagement

Chapter 39: Forever with you

3K 105 10
By EmeraldLuna14

Forewarning: Sexual content in this chapter

"That's the last one," I exclaimed, heaving a sigh of relief as I set the box on the floor.

I could practically feel Paul rolling his eyes at me.

"You're the one that insisted on helping," he pointed out, his arms winding around my waist and pulling me back against him. "Despite the fact that literally everyone else here has supernatural strength, stamina, speed-."

"Alright, alright!" I huffed, I hated it when he was right. "I couldn't just stand around while you guys did all the work," I reasoned, and Paul kissed the side of my neck lovingly.

"I know," he smiled, and I relaxed back against him as we surveyed our surroundings.

I had brought in the very last box of ours into our home.

Once the decision had been made to move to Forks, the rest was easy. Emmett and the Quileute pack dove head first into renovating the fixer upper we had chosen, and within a month it was move in ready. I insisted they should open a renovation business with that kind of timeline.

It would have been within three weeks, but Emmett had selected some suspiciously high quality materials that took a little extra time to get. I had a sneaky feeling he'd paid for more than a few things himself, which drove me crazy. But he always shook it off, claiming money was easy to come by and that the Cullen's had too much of it anyway. I guess having all of eternity to earn and invest it (with the help of a certain seer of the future) probably did make it easy. Didn't make me feel any better about it though.

Everyone had insisted that it be a surprise for me, so throughout the very short renovation process I wasn't allowed to step foot near the place. However, I was still involved in the decision making. We'd kept the bones of the place that we'd fallen in love with instantly, but revamped the kitchen and bathroom, and reinforced both of the porches. Complete with a pair of hammocks and everything. It looked the same as it had, but perhaps 20 years younger.

The wood exterior and interior had been sanded and stained, successfully refurbished, and the wood shone in the sunlight filtering through the trees. The windows had been replaced with large new panes of glass, easy to open and let the fresh air inside. The only drastic change to the outside was for sentimental reasons. I'd had the trim of each window painted the same dark blue of Paul's family home, so some of his history was apart of the structure. The smile I'd received in reward for the thoughtfulness had been so worth it. Besides, the combination of the many shades of brown with the splash of blue was beautiful.

The kitchen was where my history came in. Or more accurately, my mothers history. All of my favourite memories of my mother were made in our kitchen in Beacon Hills. We went with black wood cabinets, and a gorgeous granite countertop full of swirling greys and browns. But our cozy coffee corner and the kitchen aide mixer in the baking nook was all my mother. Her recipe book stood on its stand next to it, displayed proudly. The lower level of the house, however, was undoubtedly one of my favourite parts. We'd transformed the space into a library for all of my emissary necessities, complete with two extremely comfy lazy boys and a matching love seat. The view of the forest out the sliding door below the back balcony was the most soothing, comforting thing I'd ever seen. I could already see myself spending hours down there, pouring over my research or going over case files.

"What are you thinking?" Paul whispered in my ear, and I hadn't realized I had gone quiet. That I'd gone still.

"That this already feels like home," I sighed, sinking farther back into my boyfriend.

The wolf hummed appreciatively, kissing my neck again with warm, wet lips.

"You feel like home," I murmured, turning in his arms to look up at him.

The wolf looked down at me as if I was the only thing that existed in this moment, his eyes full of devotion and warm love. Instead of responding, he leaned down until our lips met, kissing me with a slow passion that made my chest want to burst open.

"You're okay?" He asked against my lips, the real question he was asking hidden in the words.

"There's sorrow," I admitted, arms tightening around his neck as my fingers played with the hair at the nape of his neck. "But it's overshadowed by too much happiness to matter."

His returning smile was dazzling, and left me gobsmacked, as it always did. I leaned into him heavily as I suddenly felt very weak in the knees. God, this man was everything I needed and so much more. The wolf held my weight easily, still staring down at me with such adoration that a fire lit in my veins.

God, I wanted him. No- I needed him.

My movements were slow, drunk on the love pouring from Paul, as I moved my mouth to his neck. I kissed my way up, following his strong jawline until I reached his mouth. Paul's arms tightened around my waist, his fingers slipping beneath the fabric of my shirt to caress my bare skin. I kissed him deeply, thoroughly, swirling my tongue with his and biting his delicious bottom lip. There was a low rumbling in Paul's chest, and I smiled into our slow kisses, pulling at his hair. The wolf moved his hands to my ass, hoisting me off the floor and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Let's make that new mattress smell like us, shall we?" I murmured against his mouth, thrusting my hips into his abdomen.

I vaguely registered how odd my words might sound to anyone else... but my boyfriend is a shapeshifting wolf. And the words had their intended effect as Paul growled hotly, practically sprinting us to our new room. Boxes were piled in every corner, but we could worry about unpacking later. Right now, we had a new mattress to break in.

Paul's mouth didn't pause on mine as he laid me out beneath him on the mattress, which I'd thankfully had the presence of mind to put a sheet on earlier. The large window still stood open, the sounds of leaves rustling in the breeze and birds chirping making a comforting background noise. Paul was taking his time undressing us both, his hands slow and hot on my skin. His mouth moved to that very sensitive spot on my neck, giving it the undivided attention he always did. I groaned, my fingers flexing into the muscles of his broad shoulders as waves of white hot arousal coursed through me.

"Clothes off," I demanded, the command in my voice unquestionable as the wolf raced to remove the last pieces of clothing on both of our bodies.

I knew what my bossiness did to Paul in bed, and I intended to use it to my full advantage.

His naked, glorious body was mouth watering as he slowly leaned back in, catching my mouth with his in a scorching kiss. I moaned into it as our erections brushed up against each other, sending a delicious shiver through my body.

"Fuck," Paul cursed, his eyes sliding shut and head falling back as I took his silky cock into my hand.

I took advantage of his distracted state, flipping us. I wanted to taste him. I slid down his legs, the wolf watching me with hooded eyes. I looked up at him through my lashes and he sucked in a sharp breath, his pupils dilating.

"Divine," he murmured, gaze awestruck. 

I smiled before running my tongue up his length, basking in the sound of his answering moan. I took him into my mouth, his velvety soft skin tasting like his intoxicating scent. I groaned, taking all of his length until his cock hit the back of my throat.

"Mieczy," Paul whimpered, his hands flexing in the sheets beneath us.

I looked up at him again, and his boneless, gobsmacked look had me smirking around him. I bobbed my head up and down, swirling my tongue around his tip. My hands were splayed out across his lower abdomen and hips, loving how hard his muscles felt beneath my finger tips. My dick twitched between my thighs when Paul let out a particularly loud groan, and his hands reached to pull me up.

"Something you want?" I teased, biting my lip.

The smouldering look in his eyes was lighting me on fire.

"I want to be inside of you," Paul emphasized with a squeeze to my ass.

"Don't have to tell me twice," I said enthusiastically, reaching for the lube set on top of the bedside table.

It's like I'd been planning for this or something, I thought smugly.

Paul licked his lips, watching as I lubed up my own fingers. There was a frenzied look in his eyes as I reached behind myself, slipping a finger past the tight ring of muscle and inside. I shut my eyes at the feeling, and the wolf growled hot and low in his throat. I thrust my finger in and out of myself, working myself open to accommodate a second and third finger. Paul's hands were on my hips, rubbing soothing circles with his thumbs. I hit my prostate with a loud groan and the wolfs hands spasmed on my waist.

"Stiles," he hissed through his teeth, and I smirked before removing my fingers.

I ran my slick hand up and down his cock, transferring the excess lubricant and adding a little more from the bottle. I tossed the bottle aside before leaning forward to kiss Paul's perfect mouth. This kiss was sloppy with passion as I lowered myself onto him in one, swift motion.

The wolf cried out, his eyes flying open as his hands slid down my thighs. His eyes were wild with hunger, his fingers flexing into my skin again.

"God you're pretty," I crooned, before pulling myself up and slamming back down.

"Shit," the wolf cursed, his eyes somehow wider. His nostrils flared with a large exhale as he grit his teeth against his arousal.

I ground myself down before moving again, picking up the pace and leaning forward to change the angle... there. I saw stars and shouted Paul's name as his cock slammed into my prostate. The wolf was quick to roll us over, and I spun myself until I was on my knees, hands gripping the head board. I pushed my ass out against him, glancing at him over my shoulder, and the wolf swore under his breath. I loved the reactions I could get out of him.

He grabbed my hips gently, but his grip was firm as he slid back inside of me. He fucked into me, his rhythm steady. His hands pulled me back against him, his hips angling just right so he could hit that bundle of nerves that sent my mind reeling.

"Right there baby," I whispered breathlessly, clenching around him.

He moaned, his hips moving to supernatural speeds, and that was it for me. I cried out as I came, spilling across the brand new sheet beneath us. Paul's hips stuttered, and then he filled me with his own release. He rolled us sideways, the two of us collapsing onto the bed with hearts pounding.

My wolf pulled me back against his warm, hard chest.

"I love you," he whispered against my ear, kissing the skin behind it.

"I love you," I sighed happily, squeezing his arm where it was wrapped around my waist.

"Welcome home," he murmured.

And I had, indeed, found home.

I found home in Paul's smile, in his expressive eyes and warm embrace, in his strong presence and enticing scent. In this beautiful house in the middle of the temperate rainforest, with the sounds of the oceans waves in the background.

Home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78K 1.7K 38
Charlie gets a call from a doctor in seattle telling him his baby sister who has died of cancer and her six year old daughter is wating for him to co...
31.1K 1.2K 33
(Stiam) (Scisaac) (Malira) This is my first Fanfiction so I hope you all enjoy it! It's based off of MTV's hit show Teen Wolf. It leaves off right...
2.7K 99 19
Stiles brush with death at the hands of the malevolent Darach, Jennifer, leaves him teetering on the edge of the supernatural abyss. Salvation comes...
73.5K 1.3K 30
I always hated the part in Twilight where the wolves imprint on children so I decided to write an alternate version where that just doesn't happen. I...