๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‹๐™”๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™ || ๐™…๐™Š๐™๐˜ผ๐™...

By gonsleftcheek

โ ๐™Ž๐™ค...๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ซ๐™š ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ก ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ, ๐™๐™ช๐™? โž โ๐™”๐™š๐™–๐™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™–... More

๊ง๏ธŽ Characters & Stand Info ๊ง‚
1.0 || Evil Spirits!? ||
2.0 || Returned Friend. ||
3.0 || Airplanes & Rapiers. ||
4.0 || Boats. ||
5.0 || Freighter. ||
6.0 || Singapore.||
7.0 || Feuds & Loss? ||
8.0 || Return!? & Cars ||
9.0 || Creepy Town. ||
10.0 || Steely Dan? More like Dirty Dan. ||
11.0 || The Sun. ||
12.0 || Baby...STAND? ||
13.0 || Retrival. ||
14.0 || Almost There. ||
15.0 || Cat & Dog. ||
16.0 || Recovery and.... Family?! ||
17.0 || Dads....amiright? ||
18.0 || Split. ||
18.5 || The Lost. ||
18.7 || The Deal. ||
19.0 || Awakening. ||
20.0 || The Friend. ||

20.5 || Ready to Love? ||

974 72 21
By gonsleftcheek

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
A blast to the past!! This takes place early on in their journey!
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU ONLY GOT TWO ROOMS LEFT!?" Joseph shouted at the attendant.

Polnareff, Kakyoin and Jotaro sat in the chairs far away, acting as if they didn't know the man causing a scene.

The attendant frowned, "I'm sorry sir, but people booked for the holidays-"

"Why the hell is everyone here of all places for the holid—!" Copycat transformed into Star Platinum, dragging Joseph away as he yelled curses.

"I apologize for his behavior, he's old... and from New York..."
You and Avdol took his place, and the receptionist tried to lean his head to the side to see what exactly pulled Joseph.

You both leaned with him gaining his full attention.
You stood straight as the guy locked eyes with you, "Uh so can we please get the key to the last available rooms?" You asked and the receptionist stopped for a moment and scanned you.

Woah she's so... beautiful!

"Hello?" You waved your hand in front of the dazed males face, causing him to come back to his senses.

He clumsily slid the card across the desk, "S-Sorry! Anything else?"

"No not that I-"
Joseph whispered to Polnareff and Polnareff ran over, whispering it to Avdol and Avdol whispered in your ear causing you to pause.

"Um....Well do you guys have a non booked bar...? By any chance?" You questioned unsure of what you just said.

The male only smiled, "If you take two lefts it'll be there."

"Thank you!"

Before you could turn to walk away the receptionist stopped you, "Hey I get off in about.." he checked his watch, "Ten minutes, I-I know I don't know you and all but would you want to go som-"

"She's not interested. Go find someone else to annoy." A hand engulfed yours and began to pull you away from the flustered worker.

"Huh?!" You blinked being dragged by Jotaro and Polnareff nagging him beside you.

"Hey man, that could've been Y/n's big break this whole trip! As her official wingman that was low eve-"

Kakyoin spoke up, "Wingman? You couldn't even get a date yourself Polnareff."

Polnareff took offense to that. Like really. He gasped really loudly to make it clear.

"Me!? Not get a date!?" He scoffed, "I CAN! I just wanted Y/n to have some glory for a chance! I mean you two have girls falling left and right for you but when she gets a guy suddenly your très protecteur!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

You never realized how... interesting of a person Joseph was.

"Here kid's! You've earned it!" Joseph handed each of you a beer and raised his own cup to the sky.

"Is it safe for him to be holding that? It's his fourth one." You cautioned placing the cup on the table.

"No... hell we aren't even supposed to be drinkin-" Kakyoin stopped talking, noticing Jotaro chug the beer down.

"Wow..."

You eyed your cup in front of you, "Seeing the way he did that, It must taste good..."

Jotaro leaned back in the chair watching you under the rim of his hat, "Try it. If you don't like it, you don't. If you do, you do."

Kakyoin moved it further away from you. "Don't become a victim of peer-pressure."

"Isn't it still peer-pressure if she doesn't do it now that you've said it Kakyoin?" Polnareff questioned.

"Please shut up Polnareff."

You sighed and stood up from your seat, excusing yourself. "You know what..I'm just going to go to the room to sing karaoke with Avdol..."
Before you walked away you snatched the cup and drank some of its contents.
"HA!"

"Y/N!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

They watched you run off in glee, Copycat trailing behind you before turning back to each other.

"Can we play a game?!" Polnareff jumped excitedly.

Kakyoin glanced to the exit, "Mhmm...maybe I should go catch up with Y/n, karaoke doesn't sound too ba-"

"Why are you guys so leached onto each other?" Jotaro questioned, "From what I understand you've only known each other for what, a solid week in Egypt?"

Polnareff processed his words and his eyes lit up, "Wait were you guys like a thin-"

"No, Nothing like that!" Kakyoin debunked,
"It's just that no one I've ever met could understand me the way she did. We clicked almost in an instant. Y/n's just..." he trailed off and Polnareff leaned his cheek on his palm with a smirk.

"Dude it sounds like you have a crush on her~" He teased and Jotaro nodded.

"No I don't. It's fondness for...similarities?"

Jotaro raised a brow, "So you're only friends with Y/n because she has a Stand?"

Kakyoin rolled his eyes, "Ugh you don't get it, maybe if you actually tried to engage in conversation with her you wouldn't be trying to figure out why I enjoy being around Y/n."

Joseph spoke up, "Kakyoin's right Jotaro! I, myself enjoy Y/n's company even though she-" he chugged down some more beer, "What was I saying again?"

Polnareff laughed at his antics and agreed, "The thing is I don't think Jotaro has it in him to speak to her for that long!"

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

Kakyoin took the cherry from his drink before speaking, "I think you have a twisted vision about girls our age because you think they're only in for it because of your looks. So simple things like asking about your day, you don't think they really care..you think they just want to get it in with you. But that's just my assumption, especially with the way you helped with that worker earlier."

Polnareff nodded in agreement with the red head, "Yeah man, when Y/n tries to ask you random questions or engage in simple conversations it's just to understand and know you. To gain a friendship!"

"Maybe if you think of it in that way you won't be so hesitant to speak to her outside of the battlefield. And maybe...you might grow to like her personality like we do." Kakyoin then excused himself from the bunch leaving the dark haired male to ponder his thoughts.

▃▃ The first night in Egypt ▃▃

I hate this feeling.
I hate how many times my eyes drift to her.
I hate how much I like hearing her voice and corny jokes.
I hate how when I walk into a room I could tell she was there.
I hate how badly I want to hold her again.
This feeling is sickening, it doesn't feel healthy.
Am I supposed to feel this way? Maybe it's a secret ability of her Stand.

No. I know that's not it.
I think I'm in love?

"Jojo!" She sat beside the male, taking him from his thoughts.

"Thank you." He said and she noticed his small smile.

Y/n leaned back in her seat, "Hm..you should smile more often Jojo, it looks good on you."

Polnareff smiled also, "Does it look good on me too Y/n!?" He teased.

Copycat conveniently appeared on her shoulder and shook his head causing the man to deflate, and the others to laugh.

"So what do you kids plan on doing after this?" Joseph questioned, taking a bite of his food.

"Hug my parents."

"Finish school."

"Take a really long bath to recall the events of this, probably write a fantasy story on the trip, beg for forgiveness to my mom and um, finish the school year."

The group paused, trying to process what she'd said, Avdol scratched his cheek, "In that order or..."

"Of course not, how could I bathe in my home if I haven't begged my mom for forgiveness first?"

"Oh good grief."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 3.4K 56
โœจ๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ด ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ?โœจ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ž
52K 1.6K 20
เผ„ ยฐ ๐๐˜ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ | ๐ŸŒŠ being in love is tough , right ? especially when in love with a girl who manages to fall in love your bes...
61.7K 2.5K 59
"๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐šŠ ๐š•๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šœ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ" โ•”โ•โ•โ•*.ยท:ยท.โ˜ฝโœง โœฆ โœงโ˜พ.ยท:ยท.*โ•โ•โ•โ•— ...
165K 4.5K 49
This is a Jotaro x Fem!Reader In which Y/n L/n happens to meet a 6'5 guy and travel around the world to save his mom this follows the Canon AU of Par...