His Clumsy Assistant |•K.TH X...

Par Fantaeshitic

❥"Ms.lee y/n! what are you doing here..!?" ❥"Of course! I'm here to work mr.kim what else but why are you nak... Plus

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47

Part 39

6.1K 344 36
Par Fantaeshitic

"you guys really are dating!!" Jimin yelled with big eyes as if what he heard was unbelievable. He stared at you and taehyung back and forth.

"I know it. I know this will happen" Yoongi said calmly while sipping his coffee.

Yeah you're literally embarassed and shocked when taehyung said his friends stayed over at his place.

You didn't know how to react after that. You told taehyung about you shutting door on the jungkook's face and all he did was laugh his heart out.

He made you walk out of that room after flirting with you for a bit and wearing a shirt before he called everyone to the dinning hall.

Everyone came and took their seats while their eyes stared at you and taehyung back and forth.

There were six guys in the room including Taehyung and they are all handsome but them looking at you with those curious eyes made you anxious.

Jimin and yoongi were there,Jungkook too. He was being causal as he smiled at you as soon he saw you. You passed him the same smile and bowed your head, conveying your apologises for earlier to which he just shook his head.

Next was a guy with dimples, who seems to have predicted what's going on as he poured himself a glass of water.He passed you a smile as you did the same. Even though their stares were normal you can't help but feel nervous as you nibbled on the edges of taehyung's hoodie which you are wearing right now.

On the last seat of the dinning table was a man with a brown beanie on his head,he had a strawberry in his hand as he tilted his head,looking at you.

"I'm so happy for you tae." The guy with brown beanie said, cracking a bright smile at both of you.

"Oh! Hey! I'm hoseok btw" he said waving his hand at you.

"I'm Y/n" you said waving back at him.

"Nice name for a nice girl. I'm namjoon" The dimple guy said, as you nodded, sending him a little smile.

"We are happy for you both. So when are you throwing a party. We need a party!party party yeah~" jungkook said staring at all his friends then at you both. 

"Wait-Wait I still can't believe this!" Jimin said as you stared at him, controlling your laugh.

"What do you mean?" Namjoon asked,  confused. Taehyung rested his hands on the back of the chair, still standing.

"What i mean is, this both used to be like opposite poles but and now suddenly they are dating. I still think this is some kind of prank" Jimin finished looking at his surroundings, trying to figure out it if there are any camera's in the corner.

"No it's not a prank. we really are together " taehyung said staring at you, entwining his hand with yours.

"You look lovestruck man!" Namjoon said earning woo's from the other guys as you're cheeks turned rosy pink

"Then I'm really happy for you but still how?" Jimin said with an amusing smile on his face. You and taehyung just looked at eachother before shrugging.

"It just happened" taehyung replied

"Jimin, I think you never heard about the opposite poles attracting each other. Even elementary school kids know about it,You got no jams man!" Namjoon said as everyone burst into chuckles while Jimin pouted.

"Now that I made it clear. Excuse us, I have to drop my Girlfriend at her house" Taehyung said as you looked at everyone who burst it ohhh's

"Thank you guys. I thought it was going to be hard to face you all like this,i was nervous but you guys made it easy" you said as jungkook playfully rolled his eyes.

"Come on y/n,You don't have to hesitate to talk to us ok. I shouldn't be saying this since I'm younger than hyung but tell me if he so anything and i won't hesitate to punch him" jungkook said, flashing his bunny teeth while showing his first.

"Oh really?" Taehyung said raising his eyebrows, he was being playful.

"Yeah!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"You guys already seem pretty close" hoseok said

"Yeah! Y/n works in Kim enterprises. I meet her last time when I visited there. She,jimmy hyung and yoongi hyung are pretty close since they are colleague's." Jungkook made it clear as hoseok nodded.

"Ah guys! I'm sleepy you guys carry on!" Yoongi said as he made his way to his room but not before showing you and taehyung a thumbs up, congratulating you silently.

"Yoongi hyung! You just woke up and you're sleepy again?!" Jimin exclaimed

"Can't help it!" Yoongi said lastly before shutting his room door.

"I'll be going then" you said and squeezed taehyung hand gently, ushering him.

"Oh! You're not going anywhere—" Jimin started but got cut off by another voice.

"Hey guys! I'm back!" A voice boomed from through the dining hall making you turned around to look at the person.

"Hey baby, what took you so long?" Jimin made his way to her to help her with the bags she had in her hands.

"The traffic is heavy even in the morning chim." Akzi answered before coming towards the dining table.

"Hey Akzi! How are you? When did you come?" Taehyung greeted,side hugging her.

"Hey tae! Long time no see. I'm good, I came yesterday but unfortunately the party was over by the time I came" Akzi said, returning the hig while chuckling.you on the other hand just stood there not believing what you are seeing.

As akzi eyes meet you, she had the same expression as you plastered on her face.

"Y/n!?"

"Unnie!?"

Both of you said at a time earning confused looks from everyone.

"Unnie!? Do you perhaps know eachother?" Jimin questioned, returning back after keeping the plastic bags on the kitchen counter

"God! No one knows me better than her! My god Y/N!" Akzi rushed towards you and enveloped you into a bone crashing hug as you did the same. Both of you squealed, jumping in little out of happiness.

"Woah woah! What's happening here?" Taehyung chuckled crossing his arms casually.

"Did we miss something?should I call yoongi Hyung so he could hear it as well while we could hear it" jungkook said looking at the scene infront of him.

"Nah! We can tell him later he must be doing his work and No,you did not miss anything kook, do you guys remember about the online friend i always talk about?" Akzi asked pulling out of the hug but still held your hand.

"Yeah,how can we forget because you literally gush about her atleast 1-2 times a day " namjoon said and in seconds everyone seemed to connect all the dots together.

"WOAHHH! IT'S Y/N!"  All of them shouted even taehyung. He was in utter shock but happy as well.

You and Akzi giggled as you saw the group of boys had their eyes widen as they couldn't not believe what just happened. World is small and life is all about surprises indeed.

Or else how can you come across a Group of friends in two ways. wasn't it destiny. yes,for you it is.

"Yes! This is my princess i always talked about." Akzi said as you clung onto her hand smiling like an idiot.

"To much information in a day. What more shocks do we have left to encounter? But really I'm so happy for you guys" hoseok gushed with a bright smile on his face.

"Yeah y/n, we heard a lot about you from akzi but we never heard your name because she always used to address you as princess" namjoon said, showing his dimple smile as your heart warmed up hearing him.

"Atleast you know a little about me but she never told me nor mentioned that  that she was in a relationship!" You said and pouted, already getting used to the people around you.

"Aww I was about to!" Akzi said side hugging as you crossed your arms, looking at her from the corner of your eyes.

"Wait-why do you guys look like a couple to me? Move,move she's taetae's girl and you are mine." Jimin said, pouting as he came between both you and separated you both.

"Oh! Come on Jimin" you said, with a cute pout and with your hands on your hips. Soon you got startled when you felt someone's hand snaking around your waist.

"Cool, It's me." Taehyung whispered into your ear which made you feel like electricity is passing through your veins.

All it took was that little action for everyone to know that taehyung wanted to be left alone and they take this as their cue to leave as they dispersed away from there one by one.

"God! I never felt so single in my entire life" jungkook spoke after long silence as he closed his eyes walking away from there.

You lightly slap on taehyung's hand which rested on your waist, indicating for him to remove his hands but he remained still.

"I suddenly seem to miss my girlfriend I'll be taking my leave then. Again,nice to meet you y/n, I'll meet you guys another day" namjoon passed you guys a smile as you returned the smile.

"Sure Hyung!" Taehyung smiled placing his chin on your shoulder as namjoon took his leave after bidding goodbye.

Jimin and Akzi looked at eachother before taking their belongings from the table.

"I think we got an important work to do which we forgot. So we'll be leaving to." Jimin said holding onto akzi's hand.

"Yeah! bye princess I'll see you tomorrow i guess." She said and sighed but again looked up at you before winking at you.

"You guys too! Why don't you just stay I'll make you breakfast or something" you attempted to come out of taehyung's grip but he tightened his grip around you.

"They can eat outside, right akzi" taehyung answered instead of them as akzi nodded before they took their leave but not before she shouted you to text her.

"I'll be leaving for my studio too. Children must be waiting for me" hoseok got up as you frowned.

"Wait- you have children? That means you are married. Right?!" You exclaimed as taehyung lifted head from your shoulder to laugh to which hoseok accompanied with him.

"No, I'm not married. I'm actually single and I'm a dance choreographer. I have a studio where I teach children dance as a part time more like a pass time" hoseok smile getting up as he collected his mobile from the table as you collected the new information.

"Oh! That's awesome." You said as hoseok sent you a sweet smile before he said thank you and walked until the door when jungkook came out of a room with yoongi on his shoulder.

"What happened to him?" You attempted to break away from taehyung's grip once again but couldn't as you looked at jungkook who lifted yoongi up effortlessly just like a feather.

"Nothing he is just sleeping" Jungkook said, looking at you. He's face wasn't even contrasting. Yoongi looked too small compared to him. Hoseok shook his head at the younger one's idea. He clearly remember him telling jungkook to wake yoongi up and not lift yoongi up.

Before you know they were already leaving and closing the door. You were about to call them but stopped when you felt taehyung's lips against your neck and that was all it took for you to forget the world.

Taehyung loosened his grip around your waist but you did not move, it's like you got bewitched.

His one hand travelled up from your wrist to your shoulder,his touch sending electricity through your body making the hairs on your neck stand up.

He moved your hair to one side still holding your waist with the other hand as he pulled you closer, pressing your back against his chest.

The tension between you was raising. No words were exchanged. Words didn't not seem interesting anymore but actions did.

All it was one touch of him and here you already losing your mind, submitting to him.

He breathed on your neck, slowly leaving kisses from your neck to your jaw as you tilted your neck to give him more access.

His grip on your waist tightened as he suddenly turned you around, looking at your eyes and then your lips. There was barely any distance between you.

His eyes travelled back to your eyes as if asking for permission and he know he got it when you lifted your hand up, resting on his chest before grabbing his shirt tightly and pulling him a little more closer.

It did not take any time for him as his lips molded with yours the very next moment. The kiss wasn't rushed it was slow,it was gentle, It was a kiss filled with love and only that nothing more.

You walked backwards still immersed in the kiss while he walked forward until your back hit the dining table and taehyung placed his one hand on the table, trapping you between him and the table.

You loosened the grip on his shirt, moving both of your hands around his neck. It felt surreal. You with him, in his house, kissing on the dining table. It felt too good to be real like it's some k-drama or a romance novel.

You can't believe this that,you are together with him. You are in a relationship with a man who you thought as your worst enemy. Just how fast the night changed from bickering and hating eachother to romancing and loving eachother.

It's felt too good just like a dream. If it really was a dream you wish to never wake up from this dream.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

160K 7.4K 14
𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗵, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗴𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 ψ(._.)> __________________ ...
390K 14.8K 27
Genre: Romantic Comedy This story revolves around a perfect boss and his not so perfect secretary. Both of them find each other very annoying and int...
592K 22.2K 52
( Completed ✔) Kim Taehyung arrogant and cold hearted CEO of Kim Corporation , Something happened in his past which made him hate the word Love. Jung...
4.2K 372 8
Kim Taehyung, the CEO of Kim enterprise, is very short tempered person. He doesn't like the people who aren't punctual. He doesn't show his soft side...